⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cindy Landolt

Started by BrianCodler, January 26, 2011, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy Landolt

Hi Rlloyd222,
                    I will most likely be doing some videos for my website in the New Year!..

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bamluvbench

will you post lifting clips on your site? bench, db curl, etc.....
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi Bam,
            Yes that's the plan!..
Jusy honest training clips/videos.

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi Buddye,
                That's very kind of you!

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

maria

Hi Cindy

Your body is really amazing. The look of your body inspires me to train harder and harder.
What would close the gap to perfection would be a round peaked biceps popping out of your arms. Theres nothing more sexy than a strong female body of the fitness type with big bulging baseballs up on the arms.

Wish you good luck and it's nice to have such spectacular girls here in zurich.

Bye maria

Cindy Landolt

Merci Peter!...
                     I'm happy that you like them, I'll be updating galleries and blogging aevery few days, so stay tuned!

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi Maria Thank you!
                             I'm not really training for a shape or a 'peak' as such, I'm just trying to increase my size by increasing my strength, when I'm happy with that I will add some 'shaping' work and see how it looks.

So are you in Zurich too?

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

maria

Yes indeed.
I also tryed "shaping", but yet with little success.

bye  :-*

emj5373

Hey Cindy. South Carolina. On the coast.

Cindy Landolt

Thanks Peter...
                      That's great and very much appreciated!  :)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi emj5373,
                  That's next door to Georgia right?..

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bicepboy

Another "Wow!" You're an incredibly beautiful woman. You sure won the genetic lottery, but you've also done increidble in work in developing your physique.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Female Bodybuilding,
                                   Yes requests are possible, what did you have in mind?

Cindy  :-*


Cindy I wonder is it possible to see a photo set from you like Katka's following photos?  :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Cindy Landolt

Hi MaxSideburns72,
                               Thankyou for the lovely compliments!... I hope you like my new pics too  ;)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hey Japs,
               Thankyou!... Right now I think my arms are just under 15 inches.

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login