LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Avalon Woman

Started by Musculoadicto1965, February 10, 2025, 03:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fbbfan674

I've booked one with her in DC coming up and haven't heard anything from her after the initial emails. I'm getting worried. I was really excited to see her.


russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've booked one with her in DC coming up and haven't heard anything from her after the initial emails. I'm getting worried. I was really excited to see her.
Did she ask for deposit?

Fbbfan674

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've booked one with her in DC coming up and haven't heard anything from her after the initial emails. I'm getting worried. I was really excited to see her.
Did she ask for deposit?

Yes she did. A hefty one too. Very unprofessional behavior to stop communicating.

Lamar8

She did the same to me I sent a 250 deposit and still haven't gotten any response back

Mscllvr21

TBH, I think she is super busy, and overwhelmed with all the emails she received.

Fbbfan674

Well she still has time to post plenty on Insta so...

Lamar8

I don't even think she's in the states looks like she's back in Brazil

Jbiggie

Damn. I feared this would happen. Getting a visa to travel into the states from Brazil is not easy, especially if your English is poor.

Hopefully, she honors the deposits.

mra78

Hope everything works out for all parties, but glad I never followed up with her after her months-late response to an email from me. The "really busy" excuse loses a lot of steam when money has changed hands already.

Fbbfan674

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope everything works out for all parties, but glad I never followed up with her after her months-late response to an email from me. The "really busy" excuse loses a lot of steam when money has changed hands already.

Facts. I don't care if you're new. If you have demands like 50% upfront deposit and don't honor it or follow through you deserve the negative reviews that are gonna rain down on you.

Lamar8

She's the worst I've ever dealt with tbh poor communicator still haven't got any word back. It's fucked up how she ask for a 50% deposit then just stops communicating when the date is coming up for the session. I just want my money back at this point

FBBMW

These posts kinda sound like she planned to scam the deposits. 

If she wants to keep them for after she fixes a problem, then she should tell you that.       

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These posts kinda sound like she planned to scam the deposits. 

If she wants to keep them for after she fixes a problem, then she should tell you that.     
It seems that at least 1 client saw her, so she is not 💯 scam...but Fbb and sessions are two different things. Doesn't seem she is fully into it and most likely with all these deposits from US she would de facto become a scammer.

Fbbfan674

It's now passed my booked date and still not a peep from her lol. So scummy.

Lamar8

She deleted her sessiongirls page now what an absolute scam artist so unprofessional takes your deposit than doesn't even message you back or give you a refund