Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Avalon Woman

Started by Musculoadicto1965, February 10, 2025, 03:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

Depending on what she'd be wearing I'd think about it honestly, she does it for me and it seems like she'd enjoy doing the sort of session I'd request.

boyofwinter

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

e_honda

I contacted her about a month ago and asked about Vegas.

I never got a reply but it's understandable. I realized she doesn't even have a visa to travel to the US right now so it'd be getting ahead of yourself to be talking about a session here.

Yeah that rate sounds a bit too much for my tastes and would probably make me pass.

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone booked with / seen her yet?
I contacted her and she has just got back to me. Her fees are very high which is expected and she wants a 50% deposit which is not usually an issue for me. However she is asking that I pay a deposit before we schedule the session in what she tells me is her very busy schedule. This seems strange as I have only ever paid the deposit after I have agreed a date/time and so my question to her was whether she would refund me if I pay a deposit and we cannot agree a date and time (my schedule is also very busy).
So assuming she tells me that she would refund me if we cannot agree a time to meet, I wanted to gauge how reliable and legitimate she is? Although this is a strange order to do things, if she was an established session provider who had lots of reviews and was known to be reliable/legitimate I would be more comfortable paying a deposit before we agree a session time.

I've booked a session with her when she visits Barcelona in May. She charged me 600€ per hour, and I've sent her a deposit of 50%. I'll let you more details when the session takes place.

boyofwinter

The problem is Ms Melissa is only Ms Melissa, in this context, some of the time.

FitFan2019

Did Cam to Cam on HBC last week and she was ALL IN from the jump.  Highly recommend the show..

Chefly172

I just sent her 50% deposit for 2 hr seasion in Miami. I will let you all know the outcome. She is slow to return email, I am sure once people found out about her seasion tour, her email blew up.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just sent her 50% deposit for 2 hr seasion in Miami. I will let you all know the outcome. She is slow to return email, I am sure once people found out about her seasion tour, her email blew up.

That would indicate she got her US visa.

I e-mailed her about a month ago and haven't gotten a response. I assume she's swamped.

clubathlete

I just got back from a business trip to Brazil and had a muscle worship session with Avalon Woman during my stay, wow she is impressive!  I have met a few muscular women in the past and she was the most densely muscled woman I have met, and very strong!  I am 230lbs and she picked me up easily!  Go meet her, she is worth it! Hope she gets her visa I would love to meet her again!

Prophaniti

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just got back from a business trip to Brazil and had a muscle worship session with Avalon Woman during my stay, wow she is impressive!  I have met a few muscular women in the past and she was the most densely muscled woman I have met, and very strong!  I am 230lbs and she picked me up easily!  Go meet her, she is worth it! Hope she gets her visa I would love to meet her again!

How's her English?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

clubathlete

She is not fluent in English and sometimes has to use a translator on her phone but she is getting better and trying to learn more. I made sure at the beginning of the session she knew what I wanted

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just got back from a business trip to Brazil and had a muscle worship session with Avalon Woman during my stay, wow she is impressive!  I have met a few muscular women in the past and she was the most densely muscled woman I have met, and very strong!  I am 230lbs and she picked me up easily!  Go meet her, she is worth it! Hope she gets her visa I would love to meet her again!

How much did she charge?

fa13

Anymore feedback? Thinking of booking. She must be the biggest to out there? Bigger then ms Xena?

artax

I e-mailed her teice - no response yet

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anymore feedback? Thinking of booking. She must be the biggest to out there? Bigger then ms Xena?

There's no one as big as Ms Xena imo. Most jacked woman I have ever seen in my life. 95-100kg+ She's like bigger than the most jacked guy you would see at a commercial gym.
Guess time will tell with Avalon see if she does indeed keep her promises

fa13

Anyone had any recent contact? I've emailed her but no reply