⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Avalon Woman

Started by Musculoadicto1965, February 10, 2025, 03:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musculoadicto1965

Anyone knows something about this brazilian sessionist?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote

About me
Brazilian Amazon Bodybuilder Woman, ready to crush, dominate and take you to another level of excitment, fear and fantasy!!

I'm an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder from Brazil, with more than 11 years of working out, competing at the highest level, as well as being part of this Mistress, Dominatrix and Wrestling thing, just that now I've decided to make it official, in order to reach all my fans and followers who have been thirsting over me for the last few years, well, here's your chance now to get a hold of the best and more intense Bodybuilder you've ever met and experienced, just dare to try and be welcome to a hot and heavenly experience with me!

As of now, I've be doing lots of webcaming on HBC, as well as Skype online sessions and selling custom material a lot, but am also very eager to meet my fans, followers and slaves, being also available to travel anywhere in the world, as long as all my needs, wishes and expenses are properly taking care of as it should... ;)

Specialties: Scissoring, Facesitting, Trampling, L&C (with a weight limit!) Fantasy Wrestling, Sensual Muscle Worship, Role Play, Posing & Flexing, Oil Massage, CBT, Ballbusting, Financial and Physical Domination, BDSM, Fetishes, Strap-On!

Skype: 10min minimum duration, as for maximum 30 min is a winner but if the pay is good, then I can make more time, being mandatory to specify the time zone along with the preferred time slot when booking me.

Custom Material: photos and videos duly available for special requests too, just ask what you want!

OnlyFans, Clips4Sale, ManyVids, iWantClips and Amazon Wish List coming pretty soon, just stay sharp and enjoy the anticipation with the due excitment! ;)

I'll start travelling very soon, in order to reach all my fans and followers, as for the US and Canada where I ALSO want to compete in Las Vegas in September and Toronto in June, I STILL need a due Visa, which has a very high cost for me here in Brazil, as it's all made through a lawyer's firm in order to get it ASAP, therefore for all of you that want to sponsor me especifically regarding that US Visa matter, can make your due donations to the following PayPal address You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (it's under a different name, just in case), being that each one will be properly thanked with a custom material (photo, video) courtesy, according to the financial contribution!

Stay also sharp to my travelling agenda, which will be updated regularly now... ;)


Jbiggie

I wish I did! Not much of a reason to travel to Porto Alegre though. Hopefully she tours.

e_honda

Looks like she's on SG and she's listed travel for what I assume are cities she's competing in.

Have no idea if she has a US visa or if she even has plans for a US visit.

artax

She states in SG profile that she is trying to tour US and Canada- working on getting a visa

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Holy crap she's got to be the most jacked lady active
I don't know if she's bigger than Mackerel but she's very nice size.

clay99

Her arms are insane veins popping up everywhere. Reminds me of Ms Xena

Bernie1212

She is a top level, active, IFBB Pro bodybuilder....she is a tank.  I really hope she is able to get out to the US, hopefully Las Vegas specifically.....She would be a dream.
Yo.

e_honda

I re-read her profile and it says she's trying to get a US visa to travel, she wants to hit Vegas in particular.

I imagine she'd be swamped with requests if she listed a US trip (probably is already). There just are very few actively competing open class FBBs who are doing in person sessions.

Puadubi

Looks too good/perfect to be true

Musculoadicto1965

I just booked a session with her when she visits Barcelona in May. I'll let you more details, but right now she has one of the most impressive muscular physiques on the current session scene, she is absolutely jacked and massive


Prophaniti

Dammit I want to meet her but I have absolutely no sessioning funds :(
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dammit I want to meet her but I have absolutely no sessioning funds :(
That Toronto date, her first in North America, is 14 weeks away.

clay99

Saw her on HB, doesn't speak English. Mainly Portuguese with tiny bit of Spanish.


Prophaniti

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dammit I want to meet her but I have absolutely no sessioning funds :(
That Toronto date, her first in North America, is 14 weeks away.

I bought a house lol, no money

Might get a new job by then though, so hopefully...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Del4

Has anyone booked with / seen her yet?
I contacted her and she has just got back to me. Her fees are very high which is expected and she wants a 50% deposit which is not usually an issue for me. However she is asking that I pay a deposit before we schedule the session in what she tells me is her very busy schedule. This seems strange as I have only ever paid the deposit after I have agreed a date/time and so my question to her was whether she would refund me if I pay a deposit and we cannot agree a date and time (my schedule is also very busy).
So assuming she tells me that she would refund me if we cannot agree a time to meet, I wanted to gauge how reliable and legitimate she is? Although this is a strange order to do things, if she was an established session provider who had lots of reviews and was known to be reliable/legitimate I would be more comfortable paying a deposit before we agree a session time.