Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Avalon Woman

Started by Musculoadicto1965, February 10, 2025, 03:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creamnant

When I saw all the dates she was offering, I had my doubts. I thought that with her looks, it would be very easy to make a lot of money just from deposits.
Nevertheless, I still tried to arrange a session with her. I had to go through OnlyFans to finally get in touch with her. At first, her responses were quick, but they became very slow over time. However, the session was still being organised. I decided to stop when the wait between messages became too long. But even in our last message, she didn't ask me for a deposit. This led me to believe that she wasn't a scammer after all.
Until I read all your complaints and she deleted her account. Now there's no doubt about it.
I'm disappointed that I didn't get to meet her, but I'm glad I didn't get scammed.


russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her badkitty page is still up:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Come on. There are pages on badkity for providers which are out of business since COVID.
But it probably makes sense to write to badkity admin and ask to remove her profile after the obvious scam.
I did it for one provider who scammed me, so DM me if you want more details.

Fbbfan674

So just a heads up for this thread, I've lodged a complaint about her with sessiongirls. They've temporarily paused her profile as they've sent her an inquiry. Lord knows if she'll even respond to them lol. I would strongly suggest for anyone who sent her a deposit to dispute the charge with your bank/card.

Warhawk Overdrive

I really don't get the logic.

You take someone's money in such a way that you can only do it once. Word gets out, sometimes worldwide and so quickly, that people are talking bad before you move on. The first city you scam people and that is most likely it. Not like a snake oil salesman where you just move on to the next town. And even if you scam some people, how much can you make? 10 or 15k? Maybe? I think guys will come on here and talk about a scam faster than we will talk about a good session. (When we get ripped off when want to drop a dime on them now.) If these women would give a great session and guys start asking about her, then we will tell each other how great she is and she will make money. Honest days work vs. dishonest?  ??? ???
And it is not easy to come back, if ever, once your reputation is sullied

I don't get how it is worth it for any of these ladies.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really don't get the logic.

You take someone's money in such a way that you can only do it once. Word gets out, sometimes worldwide and so quickly, that people are talking bad before you move on. The first city you scam people and that is most likely it. Not like a snake oil salesman where you just move on to the next town. And even if you scam some people, how much can you make? 10 or 15k? Maybe? I think guys will come on here and talk about a scam faster than we will talk about a good session. (When we get ripped off when want to drop a dime on them now.) If these women would give a great session and guys start asking about her, then we will tell each other how great she is and she will make money. Honest days work vs. dishonest?  ??? ???
And it is not easy to come back, if ever, once your reputation is sullied

I don't get how it is worth it for any of these ladies.

I thought the same. But it seems that for some of these ladies it's just not something they enjoy.
They tried it, did not like it, but don't have enough inner strength to return the money. So...they are scammers at the end of the day. I was scammed twice, once by pretty well known bodybuilder with "Jesus first" and stuff in her Insta.

Chefly172

I was on the same boat. I was able to reach her on OF with message. She explained that she had someone else handling her media and she was scammed by that person. She refunded some of my money and asked for few more days for the rest. She seems like she made some wrong decisions handling her inner circle and she is trying to fix it. She actually seems pretty nice and honest, just having wrong people help her handle her affairs.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was on the same boat. I was able to reach her on OF with message. She explained that she had someone else handling her media and she was scammed by that person. She refunded some of my money and asked for few more days for the rest. She seems like she made some wrong decisions handling her inner circle and she is trying to fix it. She actually seems pretty nice and honest, just having wrong people help her handle her affairs.

I want to believe...

But I think this might just be another layer of bullshit added on top of the original scam.

Her ad said to send her a deposit while she raised money to pay for a visa. (I don't recall the exact wording and the ad has been removed from sessiongirls.) She was coming to my city for a competition, but I didn't contact her because of the visa issue and because I'm not a fan of the weight cut for competitive bodybuilders.

Thelife937

Diasasterclass my end. I have essentially paid $1000 to what is not her official PayPal. I believe this was the one listed on SessionGirls, and I also messaged her on WhatsApp but she co formed that it was not her but someone she was paying to manage her social media accounts. I was dumb af to give more than the initial deposit each month so that is on me. It is a lesson duly learned. It is a bit worrying that accounts on SessionGirls potentially have links that are not "official" so to speak. What do you guys think of this?

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Diasasterclass my end. I have essentially paid $1000 to what is not her official PayPal. I believe this was the one listed on SessionGirls, and I also messaged her on WhatsApp but she co formed that it was not her but someone she was paying to manage her social media accounts. I was dumb af to give more than the initial deposit each month so that is on me. It is a lesson duly learned. It is a bit worrying that accounts on SessionGirls potentially have links that are not "official" so to speak. What do you guys think of this?
Man, you were scammed and now she just tries to pretend it was not her.

mra78

I see we've drilled down to the "my dog ate my homework" strata of her excuse-making.

leven_12

I'd like to share a little more of my experience. Back when I saw Ms Avalon was about to start doing sessions I was excited but unsure at the same time, that in combination with financial and work related commitments prevented me from making a deposit. Then I saw that she was really in town and started to kick myself thinking that it was a missed opportunity, then I saw how well she did at the pro show and started kicking myself even more. So as a last ditch attempt I reached out to her to book at the last minute. Communication was slow (prob one response every two hours or so) but I was ok with it because it was my fault for not booking earlier. Then she told me that we could meet on the day she was going to leave, but I had to pay the entire amount up front. So I did, and the next day we met and it was the best MW. When I met her I saw that she was having alot of problems with her phone, communicating etc. which is why I made the suggestion to pre translate what you want to say to her. I know that because of my positive experience, it would influence me to be biased, but I believe her, but don't get me wrong I empathize with you all, I could have been in the same position. But I say all this to say that if scamming was truly her intent she could have done so with a lot less effort, it still doesn't make up for funds lost, but I don't think it was her intent, she could have easily scammed me for the entire amount, but instead she showed up. 

It's truly unfortunate how things turned out.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd like to share a little more of my experience. Back when I saw Ms Avalon was about to start doing sessions I was excited but unsure at the same time, that in combination with financial and work related commitments prevented me from making a deposit. Then I saw that she was really in town and started to kick myself thinking that it was a missed opportunity, then I saw how well she did at the pro show and started kicking myself even more. So as a last ditch attempt I reached out to her to book at the last minute. Communication was slow (prob one response every two hours or so) but I was ok with it because it was my fault for not booking earlier. Then she told me that we could meet on the day she was going to leave, but I had to pay the entire amount up front. So I did, and the next day we met and it was the best MW. When I met her I saw that she was having alot of problems with her phone, communicating etc. which is why I made the suggestion to pre translate what you want to say to her. I know that because of my positive experience, it would influence me to be biased, but I believe her, but don't get me wrong I empathize with you all, I could have been in the same position. But I say all this to say that if scamming was truly her intent she could have done so with a lot less effort, it still doesn't make up for funds lost, but I don't think it was her intent, she could have easily scammed me for the entire amount, but instead she showed up. 

It's truly unfortunate how things turned out.
I guess you are from Toronto, where she competed. So  the main question is what has happened with your planned US tour after that which she announced and collected deposits for.
And your story with her responding and collecting money contradicts the version other people says she has now, that someone else was responsible for SG, etc.

leven_12

I only communicated with her through her SG email for setting things up, and then a little on IG after that, and yea i'm not sure what she can do to make everyone whole again. very unfortunate how things played out.

Del4

So glad I never paid her a deposit when we were emailing about a session. Always happy to pay a deposit once a time and place is agreed, but The thing that spooked me was that she insisted on half up front before we could start discussing a session time.
I had been really looking forward to seeing her.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So glad I never paid her a deposit when we were emailing about a session. Always happy to pay a deposit once a time and place is agreed, but The thing that spooked me was that she insisted on half up front before we could start discussing a session time.
I had been really looking forward to seeing her.

I also want a date and time before paying a deposit.  Some of the new SG want everything in their favor.   
Nobody wants to find out after depositing that only 8am or 11pm are open and it's in a location that sucks.