⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [lanky] Stories~collected

Started by lanky, July 18, 2010, 11:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lanky

^-^

Stories in this collection:

Too Big, Too Strong and Cruel

Painful Stag Do / Stag Party

The Session

The Contract of Muscular Seduction and Torture

Train Ride Domineer

FBB Domination - Just a Dream

A Dark Night, a Dark Lady

Velda's Return: The New Contract

The Door Woman

Maria & Tom

The Crossfit Girl

So Maria Has a Friend

Halloween Girl






Too Big, Too Strong and Cruel
by lanky
_______________________

As Dave walks past the queue to the taxi rank a group of women are walking towards him, the one woman really stands out as they closer and he sees her huge calves out the bottom of her long dress, as she gets closer he can make out her quads shape though the material of her dress, even though she had some weird really thick skin tight stretch material 3 quarter length trousers on. He is in complete awe and stops in tracks staring at this 6 ft something goddess as she walks closer and closer just standing there staring down at her calves. The women gets closer and notices him staring, one of the women says "what are you staring at", he suddenly realised that he was just stood there staring. As he looks up, 2 of them are stood looking menacingly in front of him and one shouts "take a photo it will last longer", he quickly thinks to himself why not, what's he got to lose, he pulls out his phone and takes a photo of this amazon woman from behind as she was walking to the front taxi office, he captured a perfect picture of her calves which must have measured around 16 or 17 inches.

One of the remaining women stares back at him and says "that was rude" he replies and apologises, one of the other women tell him to delete it or else. He refuses to do so and the woman tries to get the camera off him, she fails and ends up falling to the floor and gets hurt. The other woman then tries to attack him but he laughs at her pathetic attempts and locks her hand behind her back and says say "sorry bitch get on your knees" which she does. He eventually releases her as he sees the built women walking back up

The tall amazon woman walks back over to Dave and straight into him, he instantly backs up in fear until he has his back to the wall. He looks around and sees the rest of the small queue has gone and it's just him with these 3 women. The tall amazon woman says " girls I have checked in the office and the next taxi wont arrive for another 30 minutes", as she said it, she turned back to look at Dave.
One of the other girls walks over and says "hey Laura that should give you plenty of time to teach this scumbag a lesson, he forced me to the floor and made me plead for him to release me, maybe you should teach him some respect" Laura looked into Daves eyes and said "maybe I should huh?"

He has never felt so intimidated in all his life, he stands there weighing 160 lbs at 5 ft 7 staring up at a 6ft 3 woman with 5 inch heels on knowing if things get rough he is in serious trouble as this woman towers 13 inches above him. Although she has a rain jacket on he can tell how wide her shoulders are, instantly knowing that this women is seriously built and could easily over power him. He develops an image of what this woman must look like under her clothes, he thinks she must be overweight but with a lot of muscle, perhaps like a rugby player or a shotputter.

She stares down at him and orders him to apologise to her friend which he does instantly, she says "help her up", so he does, however when this woman gets to her feet she knees him in the nuts and starts slapping him, unfortunately Daves natural reaction was to defend himself and he throws the skinny little bitch to the floor again.
No sooner had he done this did he find himself 5 foot away from where he was, lying on his back with the biggest calves he had ever seen standing over him. Laura had somehow thrown him 5 foot in a split second. He is terrified at this point and he looks up and starts to plead with this mighty amazon, "im sorry, im sorry, I did not mean to hurt her, what was I supposed to do she was attacking me?" he could see that Laura was almost sympathetic to him but had to stick up for her friends.

She reached down and grabs him by the throat hoisting him up against the wall with his legs dangling 2 feet up from the floor, she says "why did you throw her to the floor again, you must have known I would kick your arse?" he replies " I don't know it was just a reaction, im so sorry please don't hurt me"
"Natural reaction huh??" she replies, she releases him to the ground, then knees him in the balls and starts to slap him across the face, although she slapped him hard she was not using any effort.

He randomly starts swinging punches into her mid section, she suddenly stops slapping him and he continues swinging punches against her abs for a further few seconds in a pointless desperate rage of blind aggression before he re opens his eyes and looks up to see her smiling down on him, she says" you weren't lying huh, it was a natural reaction, Ile tell you what, if you can knock the wind out of me by punching my abs I will allow you to leave"
He looks up at her and says "are you crazy, why do you want me to punch you?"
She smiled back and responded "to prove a point"

He thought to himself how hard can that be, and replied with "ok and what if I fail to wind you?" she laughed and said, "well then you will be in deep trouble wont you, because you will have angered me, but if you don't punch me in the stomach then I will start punching you", her friend jumps in and says "she will hold you still while we continuously kick you in the balls" Laura the Amazon looked down at him and said, "something along those lines, although you are kinda cute and may i get a kick out of this, oh and by the way why did you try to take a photo of me-were you going to show it to your friends and say look at this freak?"
He looks up at her and says "no, no no, nothing like that"
She looks at him puzzled and says "ile get the truth out of you one way or another, Ok then, so wind me then tough guy or you will regret ever being born, and you will have have your balls smashed"
He suddenly realises that he really has to wind her or he will be in deep deep shit. He tries to plea " I cant hit you, I don't hit women and I don't want to hurt you"
She replies, " ok have it your way, Tara come here let the ball kicking begin"

"NO no No ok I will wind you he blurts out" as she turned back around he tried to catch her off guard and punched her as hard as he could in the abs, there was a crunch sound followed by a yelp, Dave may as well have hit a brick wall, he fell to the floor on his knees in pain, he had almost broken his wrist and fingers, Laura looked down at him angrily, it clearly hurt her a little as he hit her as hard as he could, although she was no where near winded and orders him back to his feet to try again, he replied " I cant I think I have broken my wrist" "use your other arm then" she sneered" angrily he replied " no I don't want to"

she reached down and grabbed his belt lifting him off the floor and straight back onto his feet, she then pushed him back up against the wall and gripped his forearm of the hand he had just injured, she began squeezing it within her grip, within a couple seconds he was in pain and unable to hide and began making ooing and arring noises, she kept squeezing at the same level and he was struggling to take the pain, he looked into her eyes and started pleading with her to stop, " please stop you are going to crush my arm, please don't hurt me, ile do anything you want" she looked back at him and laughed saying "your damn right you will" she then began squeezing his arm so hard that he fell to the ground in pain. He was on the verge of crying after several seconds of the worst pain he had ever felt when she looked down at him and said angrily" if you don't do what I say it will be your balls in my grip next time, are you going to do as I say now?"
"yes yes yes anything" he cried back in pain, she then softened her grip and pulled him back to his feet and ordered him "punch me in the abs as hard as you can with your injured hand." He replied back" ile use my other hand"
"That's not what I said is it? Are you disobeying me?" "no no no mam" he replied he then took his hardest punch at her abs and fell to the floor in pain once more.

Her friends then interfered and said "a taxi is here now I think he has had enough and learnt his lesson"
She replied "yes I think you are right I should let him be on his way now" the other friend then commented "you said if he didn't wind you he would have to face the consequences"
Laura just smiled and said "I was only trying to get him to hurt himself on my abs" as she giggled, "I think I have achieved that, oh one last thing before I go, the photo-why did you take a photo of me and don't lie?"
He decided to be honest "I like your calves" he replied
She looked at him strangely and said "seriously, only male bodybuilders or power lifter guys ever like my muscles, not cute little boy toys like you?, so these calves turn you on do they?"
"yes " he quickly replied embarrassed at admitting his fetish in front of these women,
One of the other women shouted "what a freak"
Laura looked back at her friend angrily "why is he a freak, so any man who finds me attractive is a freak is he?"
"no no, I dint mean it like that, he is half your size Laura, he could never satisfy you, he couldn't even satisfy me, you need a real man".


lanky

part 2


She walked back over to him unzipped her long dress halfway way up and pulled it up, she then swung her foot up onto his shoulder and said, "Because you have been honest, I don't think you really meant to hurt my friend and I think your cute plus I feel kinda bad about your wrist, I think you deserve a little treat: you can have a little feel go ahead"
She had her ankle on his shoulder and started rotating her foot pointing her foot forward and backwards which was making her huge diamond shape calf muscle move up and down her leg. Her pale soft skin was stretching as her huge muscle tried to poke through.
He cupped her calf with his hand trembling nervously and her muscle travelled though his sweaty grip, her calve expanded by at least two inches as the muscle past through his finger tips.
He had never seen a woman like this before, he had been looking at fbb's on the internet for ages, but had never seen a woman like this before, she was so feminine and natural looking with beautiful soft pale skin, she did not have the face or skin of  a woman who had taken roids, so he assumed she must have a lot of body fat under her long rain jacket. He had never been so turned on or nervous in all his life even though he though she was over weight which he normally didn't like in women. He couldn't believe how aroused he was by solely her calves..
She looked down at his eyes and could see that he was in hedonism, she had never seen a man look at her like this before, this made her feel really special and truly beautiful in a way she had never experienced. She knew that she was turned on by overpowering means she had always enjoyed wrestling her previous big strong boyfriends and making them tap out and submit to her, but she had never felt power like this before, or been with a man so much smaller and weaker than her.
"Is it just calves that turn you on, or do you want to see more muscle, and what is your name?" she said in a soft seductive voice
"Im Dave, I like all muscles on women, especially legs" he shyly replied
Laura and Dave were in a completely different world and forgot where they were.
The other friend started repeating herself, "the taxi is here come on lets go"
Laura said "go ahead im going to walk home" and then winked at Dave. So her friends left and Dave was left alone with this amazon women, he was extremely aroused by her calves but also scared out of his mind. He had never met a woman stronger than him before and knew she could easily kill him if he did the wrong thing by her.
She said "let's play a little game-you have to guess what turns me on-the game should make it obvious"
"you have to guess, if you are warmer I will soften my grip, if you are colder I will firm my grip ok?"
He looked at her and said "that  doesn't sound fun for me, she instantly replied with "you don't have a choice, except I will let you decide what you want me to squeeze, you have 30 seconds to decide, or it is going to be your balls?"
She looked down at her watch with an evil smile
He had a quick think and then thought to himself hmmn if I chose legs then she wont be able to hurt me as much as her hand would only just fit around my thigh.
So he replied after 20 seconds of thinking "legs". She looked at him with a rye smile, and said "very clever, well thought out, however you were not specific enough, you did not specify thigh or calf, so now I can crush your wimpy little calf muscle"
He looked back at her puzzled, "what are you going to do kneel down in the wet with your dress on?"
She didn't reply to that and just grinned " I will allow you to take a guess 1st and I will start gently with you, increasing my grip as you get wrong answers, so take a guess, oh and by the way you have to guess every 5 seconds or I increase the pressure"
So he took his 1st guess "big cocks?"
"Very cold she replied"
with that, she bent down to his calve with her finger facing down to the floor, took a gentle yet firm grip on his calf, and what happened next, Dave was not expecting, she used her other arm and simply just flipped him upside down and was dangling him by his leg above the floor, Dave was in a state of shock at this and quickly forgot the rules as the blood started rushing to his head. She was quickly increasing her grip on his calf, he blurted out "small dicks"
she laughed and said "very cold, its nothing about dicks, your legs are so skinny, my forearms are bigger than your calves, how big is your calve Dave?" and tightened her grip some more
"um, um about 13 inches I think, arghhh that hurts" as she pulsed his leg tightly
She laughed out aloud "13 inches, that means you only have bout 5 inches of muscle because you bone is about 7 inches"

Dave was embarrassed and at a loss to what turns this amazing woman on and just didn't know what to guess and her grip was getting very tight and didn't know what to say about his legs, he felt compelled to defend himself
"big strong guys? I don't train legs much, im more of an upper body kind of guy, your legs aren't that much bigger than mine anyway?" haha very cold she replied, she then did something he was not expecting, instead of increasing her grip slightly she dug her nails into his calf and clamped it twice as tightly to which Dave shrieked in pain, this distracted him from the game but she remained focused and increased her grip more, so to that he replied "small weak guys?" she softened her grip slightly but was still painful and said warmer, he was a little confused and replied "small weak, short and skinny guys?
She again slackened her grip slightly" he didn't know what to guess and he was feeling a bit dizzy by now and in a lot of pain, he just started murmuring things quickly as she tightened and tightened her grip, he forgot about the game as the dizziness of being upside down started to become over whelming and just started pleading and begging, however whilst he begged and pleaded she kept tightening her grip, soon enough her finger nails pierced his skin and blood started coming through his jeans. He looked up at her and she seemed to be enjoying it and almost getting off on it, so he blurted out, "hurting men", she slackened off her grip some and said "very very warm and on the right lines",
"how specific do I have to be?" he pleaded, she said "you are so close" he then had an awakening and realised the position he was in, completely fucked and under her power, whatever she wanted was going to happen, he then took his final guess and said "power, you love the power?"
She the gently put Dave back to his feet, but as she did he almost feel over and tripped into her due to his left calve giving way after being squeezed in a vice like grip for the last few minutes. She gently pushed back against the wall and said " sorry Dave I thought you would have guessed much quicker, at least now you know, I take my games seriously, you leg will be fine soon, its only a small piecing, the blood only came out because I was squeezing it out"
He rolled up his trouser leg to have a look, there was a huge red hand print and 4 small piercings from her finger nails. As soon as he had rolled back up his trouser leg she threw Dave over her shoulder and walked down a dark alley and went and sat on a bench with him on her lap.


He was completely terrified by now knowing that she may get turned on by hurting him, as soon as the sat down he tried to make a run for it, but his leg gave way and he fell to the floor, she ran over and stood over him with her legs apart and said "I thought my muscles and power turned you on too"?
"They do, they do, please don't hurt me, please, im sorry about your friend" he pleaded pathetically to her
She smiled down at him and said " I don't care about my friend, just feel my calves, feel how big and strong they are, are you scared of me, why did you try to run, I thought you liked me, are you frightened right now?"
He placed his hands upon her calves as she stood on tip toes and looked up her dress, he could see the size of her quads for the 1st time and couldn't believe his eyes.
"Yes, please don't hurt me, I do like you", he whimpered back
"You know what turns me on Dave, tell me you are defenceless and under my power" she ordered him to say.
"I think we should play some more games too"
He was scared and slowly becoming more relaxed but at the same time, so turned on. The worst thing was the awakening that this situation could spiral out of control, how far was she willing to go he wondered. He knew he had to obey her and do as she said, then maybe he wouldn't get hurt, she probably just wanted a quick bit of fun.


"Im very scared, i have no power, you are in control" he replied back calmly
"hmmn nah that doesn't work for me, you can't just say it, it has no affect unless you are truly frightened of me" as she looked disappointedly down at him.

"Well what do you want me to do about that?" he foolishly replied
The expression on her face instantly changed to an aggressive menacing look.
"oh shit why did I say that" Dave blurted out looking up fearfully at her.
She lit up in delight at those words and confidently spoke back
"oh fuck yeah that feels good she says, keep rubbing my big sexy strong calves, I have something for you, another game, she said you have to guess my stats, I will give you a 5% tolerance limit, every 5% you guess lower I will give you a squeeze and punish you until I am convinced you are sorry for underestimating my incredible body, and for every 5% you guess too high you have to take an item of clothing off and lick the floor"


lanky

part 3

He looked up at her with a smile as he liked the sound of the game: that he got to measure her muscles, but it was a cold wet winter's night and he didn't want to take any clothes off and he definitely didn't want to lick the floor. "Are you mad, it freezing, ile take my clothes off if you do too?"
"Stand up, did I say that in my game? Did I mention me taking my clothes off? Who is in charge here, me or you?" she spoke aggressively
"Don't be stupid, its freezing, im not licking the floor and why do I have to take my clothes off and nooooooooooot youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.........!!!!!!!"
Almost by the time he had finished the sentence she had leant down and grabbed him by the belt, she raised him onto and across her shoulders with him facing up,
"What the hell are you doing?" he shouted out in confusion and anger.

she had one arm over his neck and the other wrapped over his legs, and began bending him like a piece of plastic across her broad shoulders, he felt like he was being tortured by a hydraulic press machine, the pain was so unbearable he thought his back may snap, he couldn't even scream out because it had totally squeezed the wind out of him,. Thoughts of A&E spread through his mind and she levered him harder and harder.

she then started talking "are you listening to me?, I am only going to say this once, if you question me or don't do as I say, you will wake up in A&E in multiple pieces, is that clear?"
He tapped her shoulder to respond as yes.
she put him back down, he fell down to his knees in pain and fear because he knew she was serious and capable of killing him and there was absolutely nothing he could do to stop her. He was now trembling in fear and no longer aroused, but just plain scared.
She looked down at him smiling and put her hand up between her legs and started stroking herself.
"You look fucking terrified like someone about to die, but you don't look so turned on any more"
She removed her hand from within her skirt and turned around with her back to him and started standing on her tip toes, as soon as she turned around Dave was about to run but then caught a glimpse of her calves and just found himself hypnotised by them as they bulged out like diamonds.
She then pulled her phone out and said "right boy, that's better, now you are in fear and turned on again haha, this is so easy, stand up and start guessing- calves, quads, waist, chest, and biceps? I will try to guess your weedy little stats too, are you clear on the game?"
He suddenly perked up and forgot what can happen if he guesses wrong "right ok
I think, your calves are huge, I think 17 inches, your quads seem pretty big too, I think 27", maybe (she smiled back in such glee at this) waist well you a big girl so ile guess 36 inches, there's no way you can be that big with a small waist line, im guessing you're a field athlete or rugby player, are you a hot putter"
As he said those words she developed a wry smile and replied "you're in for a shock"

Dave didn't know what she meant by that and just kept guessing with his image of her body
"your back is pretty wide so I think chest will be 44, biceps I think you look too feminine and pretty to have huge biceps, but then you are so strong maybe, hmmn I think 15.5 inches?"
She burst out laughing at him and said "ile give you a choice, you can either stick to your guesses and risk getting punished, or you can just strip down now, and I won't hurt you, so what will it be: you can stick to your guesses and feel my power crush you?"
He looked at her funny and thought she was playing a trick on him and decided his guesses were probably really close, "I will stick with my guesses, is that not a good idea?"
She smiled "time will tell dear"
"She said lets take your stats 1st for fun, we will start with your leg, take your jeans off"
Very reluctantly he spoke "its freezing Laura and wet"
She gripped the waist of his trousers with both hands and pulled him towards her, she then yanked them up extremely hard lifting him straight up off the ground as if she was just throwing up a doll, she then caught him in a bear hug and began to squeeze him, he instantly realised from the power that she was even stronger than he imagined. She started squeezing him in convulsions which kept knocking the wind out of him.
"she whispered in his ear, im not even trying" and then in a louder voice "I think that was the last time you will question me or answer back, from now on you will do as you are told, I have given you too many chances!" she said angrily
She put him down on the floor grabbing both his ankles whilst driving her foot into his crotch and started pulling on his legs driving agony into Daves body. she did this for about 45 seconds, then dragged him back onto his feet, spread his legs apart and put her leg between his, with her heels and height advantage her knee was not far below his crotch, she then proceeded to knee him 6 or 7 times, each time lifting him clean off the ground, she then turned him around into a full nelson and lifted him off the floor applying huge pressure to his neck, she knew how much pressure she could apply without breaking his neck and did so. She held him there until he was near the limit of what he could take. She then changed her grip and wrapped her right arm around his right thigh whilst holding his other two arms by wrapping her whole arm around his waist with his arms at his side her left hand. So there he was hoisted 3 foot off the floor facing away from Laura with her right arm wrapped around his right thigh and her left arm wrapped around his torso.
She tightened her grip and he was instantly winded,  she tightened and tightened her grip, his leg went completely numb, at this point he was almost crying and had completely given up on any form of resistance as he realised she was making her point, she then changed her grip and held him in her arms in a cradle position, he pathetically, pitifully looked into her eyes for mercy and knew he wasn't allowed to speak, she looked back at him and said " I warned  you, do what I say next time" with that she started cradling him in tighter bending his back in half just to the point where it would break, she stopped and did it again multiple times, Dave started pitifully crying away but had totally given up on resisting knowing it would lead to more pain.
"she spoke as she was doing it: "Dave this is your doing, I have to make my point, I am in charge, you have no free will, you are mine, you are too small, too weak, too fragile and too pathetic challenge me, as soon as you except that you are my prisoner we can enjoy ourselves"
She then put him back down on the floor and picked him up by the ankles and started spreading his legs apart, he wasn't very flexible so being forced into doing the splits was tearing his inner hamstrings and he started yelping, for some stupid reason he started struggling as the pain became too much for him, he started thrashing around and punched Laura in the stomach several times, this did not go down well with Laura, she kneed him in the stomach twice then dropped him to the floor and ordered him to "get up" he tried to but his legs gave way , she gripped him by the collar and started punching his thighs really hard with her other hand, she then grabbed him and started bear hugging him again for a minute or so before putting his torso between her thighs and squeezing the life out of him whilst punching his arms. Dave was a mess now and when she released him he just fell down like a sack of potatoes to the floor.


She stood over him and said "have I made my point?"
He looked up completely down beaten sobbing in tears and replied "yes "
She said "prove it, bark like a dog"
With that he started barking as she laughed
She said "if you answer back once more I am going to snap all of your fingers, break your ribs, your wrists, your collar bone and smash your nuts and im not joking, go and lie by that that puddle"
He knew not to question her or delay, he went and lay by the puddle, she said "lick it"
Immediately he started licking it.
"She laughed out loud cruelly and said "right now you understand the situation we can get on with things, come over and sit by me"
So he came and sat alongside her on the bench and she dug a tape measure out her bag, she smiled "I don't want to see a little worm tonight, so feel my calves then take your jeans off, this is the part you will enjoy now, you get to see my muscles"
He had a good feel of her calves, even though she wasn't flexing them they were still rock solid, after a while took his jeans off and she grabbed the tape measure and measured his calves, she started laughing "haha that's so pathetic 13 inches, now measure mine" he started measuring her calves and the tape measure went right around to just under 20 inches " he looked up with a smile nodding his head in disbelief and "said 20 inches" she looked down at him and smiled "because im so tall my muscles are probably bigger than you thought, so mine are a little bigger than yours huh, 7 inches Is a lot of muscle, well lets say the bone is 7 inches on both our legs, this would be you have 6 inches of muscle and I have13 inches of big strong sexy feminine muscle-what do you think about that Dave?"
"ive never thought of it like that, but I guess your right, would that mean your calves are twice as strong as mine?" he said excitedly looking at her calves and the tape measure.
She smirked down and stated" no I expect my calves are at least 3 or 4 times stronger than yours"
She then stood Dave up and she started measuring his mid quad "she had a huge smile again and looked up him and said "they are the same size as my calves, what do you think about that?" Dave was amazed by this and simply said "oh my god wow"
Laura then stood up and pulled down her weird ¾ length stretchy leggings and then removed her skirt to reveal the most incredible sight Dave had ever seen, they were huge and such a sexy shape, she had such soft pale skin, there were no veins popping through, but the muscle definition was still really cut and deeply developed, muscle surrounded her knees, he instantly knew this girl was not going to be fat or overweight but was probably a bodybuilder.
She sat back down and  extended her legs and crossed them over so they were between his legs and her shin was just under his crotch with her knee just under his balls, she said take your legs off the ground and so he did, her quad instantly bounced into life and her muscle definition went crazy, it looked like things were living in her legs. She started doing thigh extensions using Dave as weight. His cock pulsed hard at the unbelievable sight of these huge quads flexing into life, he was desperately trying not to explode.
She then stopped handed him the tape measure "you know what to do", he started measuring the top of her thigh and she said "no the middle, not the top" he could not believe his eyes, the tape read 28 inches, he almost fainted. She looked at him smiling and said "you thought I had little 26 inch legs, now measure the top and biggest part of my quad"
He wrapped the tape measure around the biggest part of her quad and almost fainted at the measurement "almost 30.5 inches" he squeaked in a high pitch voice as if his balls were just dropping.
She laughed out loud proudly and said "say that again Dave in a normal voice"
"30.5 inches" he said staring at the tape measure as if he had just seen a miracle.
"Why did you squeak like a girl when you read that?" she asked
"Amazing, I can't believe it, its not possible, how can you have so much muscle?"
"hahaha, well im 32, 6ft 3 and have been training with heavy weights for about 17 years, I have good genetics and had a very athletic childhood, so you like my quads then little Dave? And you thought I only had 26 thighs, ooh that's going to hurt you isn't it Dave, 5% remember?"

she then wrapped her legs around his waist and straightened them together squeezing in on Dave, this winded Dave straight away but he didn't care because he had his hands on his fantasy legs,she then ripped off his jacket and t-shirt so he was left naked and quickly measured his measly 13 inch biceps, "undo my jacket little boy and remove my top and ile show you how a body should look"
Well Dave did as instructed and she was not lying, she handed Dave the tape measure and he began his duties:

lanky

part 4

Her chest with her lats spread came to 52 inches, with her humble B cup breasts surrounded by huge deep muscle and a massive cleft between her pecs, she then measured his lats and laughed again as they only measured 32 inches, she then flexed her mountain like biceps and dave wrapped the tape around to see a huge 17.5 inches,
She then bea rhugged his face into her pecs whilst squeezing her legs tighter around his waist, her chest muscle was almost 2 inches thick and as hard as rock, she released him and asked "well what do you think, am I what you expected?"
dave just stared at her pecs and said "no not what I expected, im in heaven"
"She laughed "what did you expect little Dave, did you think I was fat?"
"Yes I thought you were a shot putter or something"
She stood up revealed his swollen member bouncing and twitching around, she then lifted him up with her bicep under his crotch and started flexing it, Dave almost blew his load but barely managed to constrain himself
"I have another game" she laughed cruely "how's your self control?"
"I don't know Laura why"?
"I have decided I want your dick to shrivel up, so loose the hard on" she said cruely as she bounced him up and down on her bicep
"I cant" he pleaded
"Why not" she said in a fit of laughter"
"You're too sexy, your muscles turn me on to much, I love your body too much, I can't get rid of this hard on, im struggling not to explode"
"That's the game Dave, you will soon understand, see the harder your dick the angrier I get and the harder I squeeze, see I need you to go limp, because I want to do something to you"
"What's that" he pleaded
"Oh forget it I have a better idea"
She put him back to his feet and stood behind him the wrapped her arm around his neck with her bicep on his throat and she slowly started applying the pressure and leaning back, his feet slowly left the floor as he tried to gasp for air.
He woke up naked in a padded cell in some kind of dungeon full of bondage gear, there were leather straps and chains every where, he looked at his limbs to find his arms and legs all strapped separately with barely enough room to move, he started pulling chains and shouting.







Soon Laura entered the room carrying a blanket and a pillow.
"What's going on he shouted at her"
"Did you just shout at me? I think you know better than that don't you? You are sleeping here tonight, because im tired and need sleep, tomorrow morning I am going to put on a free show for you and play some more games, now I don't want to hear anything more out of you, if you need the toilet then shout toilet, other than that if you disturb me you will be severely punished"
She the tucked him in and left the room
Due to the alcohol fuelled night he actually managed to get a good night sleep and was awoken by the smell of a cooked breakfast and the sweet aroma of bacon.
she walked in casually dressed in jogging trousers and a hooded jumper and released all the straps from Daves body whilst laying clothes next to him.
"how are we feeling today? I am so sorry about last night, when I get drunk I let my emotions get the better of me, I am so sorry if I hurt you, but I get so turned on by my own power sometimes, please forgive me?"
Dave was shocked
"oh that's Ok I had the best time of my life last night, I have never seen a woman like you before" he replied
She looked back at him "Really, you enjoyed yourself?"
"Yes I love your muscles, I don't like pain so much though" he said smiling
"I feel less guilty now I know you had some fun, I am sorry for hurting you though, anyway get changes I have cooked us breakfast"
They ate breakfast and chatted about various subjects as if last night never happened, both of them were avoiding the subject as they felt a bit awkward, "do you wish to shower before you go home Dave"
"Yes please if that's ok"
She directed him to the shower room, as he walked up the stairs there were photos of her on the wall.
He went into the bathroom and on the wall was a big 4 foot framed poster of her oiled up and fully flexed wearing just a bikini with her muscles bulging out of her skin as if she was in a competition. She was no where near as big as she is now on the poster but was much more ripped and looked shredded. Dave stared at her abs in amazement and obviously got hugely aroused; he got into the shower with a huge hard on.
He started washing his hair with his eyes shut and just kept visualising Laura's body, he found himself stroking his member harder and harder as he couldn't remove the image of her out of his head. He suddenly exploded orgasmically and managed to get the image out of his head and get on with his shower.
So he finished up his shower went downstairs
"I better call a taxi to get home now then, whats this address?
"That's ok Dave I will drive you home, ile just brush my teeth and we'll go"
2 minutes later Laura comes running down the stairs holding her toothbrush shouting "what the fuck do you think your doing you disgusting filthy scumbag?"
"what, what?" Dave replies fearfully unsure of what she is on about, he thinks to himself "arggh shit maybe a little bit of cum was left in the shower, nah that would have washed down."

She walks right up to him and pushes he toothbrush into his face
"So you think this is funny or something?"
Dave looks down at the toothbrush and sees it has cum on it, "oh shit, I don't know how that happened, it was an accident"
"accident?, you better start talking?" as she grips his throat and starts to squeeze
She releases her grip and allows him to start talking
"I needed a wank..........argggghhhhhhh"
She knees him in the balls and he falls to the floor, she grabs him by the hair and drags him into the padded cell room under the house. Dave is screaming in pain and struggling but is no use, she hoists him up to his feet and punches him in the stomach 3 times, she holds him against the wall with her other arm against his throat as she does this, he is completely winded and falls to the floor. She then takes off her hooded jumper to and only has a sports bra on to reveal her bulging upper body.
She then starts tying him up again, she ties his legs and arms up in separate straps which are attached to steel padded columns at the side of the room.
She leaves the room and comes back wearing cut off denim shorts that show off her huge 30 inch quads and 20 inch calves.
Dave is stood up as she enters the room and as she aggressively walks towards him he starts pleading "no, no please don't hurt me, im sorry, it was an accident, ile do anything you want"
"smack" as her fist enters into his stomach with a thud and he left only supported by the straps, she then just starts punching his arms and shoulders very hard knocking him from side to side as the straps hold him up, she suddenly stops hitting him and bends down face to face with him and shouts "you are so stupid, you thought you could cum on my toothbrush and get away with it?"
As he tries to answer she punches him in the gut again winding him as is expected each time she throws a punch, she bends down to his level face to face and says "stupid aren't you"
For some insane reason he tries to knee her, he manages to knee her quad, she bends down to him face to face again "you just don't get it do you, I was going to kick your arse anyway and punish you for the toothbrush, but now I will punish you for that too"
She goes behind him and starts jabbing punches into his back, each one agonisingly painfull, she then stands back in front of him and puts him in a bear hug, every few seconds giving an extra hard squeeze which knocks the breathe out of Dave.
She then releases the bear hug, stands Dave up in front of her and grips his pec, his soft but small man boob, she grips a full handful and begins to squeeze, followed by her much worse psychological punishment "im just getting started little Dave, there is no way you are getting away with what you have done this lightly, I am going to snap your fingers, your wrist, your ribs, your nose and whatever else I feellike doing!" with her other hand she starts  kneedling his but cheek whilst squeezing his man breast, both of which are agonising and Dave starts sobbing, at this point they both realise it's a key moment, she has broken him down and she continues to trash talk. "I have got all day free to do this to you, don't cry all your tears out yet, there is much worse punishment to come"
Dave starts crying harder and tears start dripping off his chin
Laura looks at him and smiles then starts releasing the straps and says "take your clothes off, all of them now!"
As he starts removing her clothes she begins to flex all her muscles in front of him and he stops to watch.
She notices him stop and walks over and kicks him to the floor and says "clothes now, you don't get to watch me flex"
So he starts removing all his clothes and she suddenly charges him with a tackle as he has got down to just his underwear, she manoeuvres him on top of her so she is lying facing upwards with him lying on top also facing upwards, she wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his chest and begins to squeeze and apply the pressure, he soon realises just how strong she is as the pressure slowly increases: after about 15 seconds he is winded again, then the pain starts to kick in as she squeezes harder he can feel his organs being mushed and the pressure upon his hip as her mighty quads start to close in like a python, his body starts to creak as his bones are pried apart, all the way through she talks calmly " that's about 25% of my power and ive winded you already, ile now turn it up slowly to 50%, ooh did you hear that, that's your bones starting to snap, shall I go 100% and snap you in half?"
Dave tries to respond but just murmurs as he has been deeply winded and isn't possible to speak, he manages to tap her arm as his arm is free from the elbow down as she applies her vice like  bear hug grip around his upper arm and chest. Blood starts coming out of his throat and nose and he really starts to panick, he tries to struggle but she barely even notices and laughs "is that the best you can do? I think I am going to see if I can snap you hip, do you think I am strong enough, I barely even using 50% power yet, I think when we go up to 100% your stomach will start coming through your mouth" Dave tries to respond again but cant and Laura just giggles, "you obviously want me to kill you or you would put up a fight or at least ask me to stop"
Within seconds Dave passes out and Laura releases him.
He comes back to about half a minute later in agony as he still feels like he is being crushed such was the power of Laura's legs.
As he comes to and opens his eyes he realises there is more to come as she is sat straddled on him face to breast, soon after he comes to she stands up and hoists him up by under his armpits then catches him in a bear hug and begins to squeeze the life out of him.
She quickly increases the pressure smiling face to face with him, and starts talking softly "I have tested your hip bone out for later, now lets see how strong your ribs are, maybe I will crush them all into bits now, right here we go, can you feel my power, this is only 50% and your turning blue already, im sorry Dave but you can say goodbye to your rib cage"
He looks into her eyes as she speaks knowing full well any resistance would make matters worse, he starts grimacing really badly and cant hide his extreme pain, but she looks back at him still smiling and continues to increase the pressure, suddenly there is a creaking sound. "there we go Dave that's your ribs about to snap" at this point she is giving it almost 100% and Dave can see this as she doesn't try to hide it.
She releases him to the floor and he gasps for breathe.
She walks back over to him and he curls up into a ball and starts crying uncontrollably begging her "please no more, you will kill me if you keep going"
She looks back "do you think I have punished you enough, have you learnt your lesson?"
"yes yes yes" he cries back in a small glimmer of hope
"Tell me the truth why did you come onto my toothbrush you disgusting pig"? she inquires
"I saw the poster of you and became really aroused and just had to jerk off"
She interrupts, "why the toothbrush?"
"I didnt wank on the toothbrush, I jerked off in the shower, I must have exploded so hard it shot of the shower certain!"
"are your serious Dave"
"yes why would I wank off onto your toothbrush, I don't have a death wish?" Dave states as he wipes away his tears
"so I just crushed you to within an inch of your life over an accident?" she sai d with a strange look on her face
"Yes you did, I thought you were going to kill me or at least break my bones" Dave said still shivering in fear
"you can stop shaking Dave im not going to hurt you any more, you should not have been masturbating in my shower, although I suppose the punishment doesn't suit the crime, ile tell you what Dave, you can either have 100 pounds or I will flex all my muscles for you and you can feel them as I flex, what will it be?"
Daves face lit up "please let me feel your muscles?"
"Ok Dave, im really moist right now, overpowering you like that and watching you shiver in fear staring at me in awe completely submissive really turns me on"
dave looks at her and says "so shall we fuck"
"haha you could never satisfy me Dave, consider yourself honoured I let you in my home, you really don't want to disrespect me Dave, I am going to have to rough you up again now"
"ah no, sorry, sorry" she quickly interrupts "sorry that was cruel of me, im not going to hurt you, the look on your face was priceless, you truly are terrified by me now aren't you?"
"Yes Laura, I realise how strong you are"
"So does my strength turn you Dave or you just like the look of my muscles?"-Laura
"Your strength is awesome and turns me on just as much as your look"-Dave
"would you enjoy wrestling then, so long as I don't go too hard on you?"-Laura
"Yes but not now I am in too much pain"-Dave
"Come back when you're ready, now leave, today is not the day for you to feel my muscles"-Laura
"not even a quick feel"-Dave
"ok, maybe a quicker" as she winks at him
So he stands up and walks to her as she flexes up her huge 17.5 inch guns, he runs his fingers over them, not only are they huge but are rock solid with the most amazing peaked shape. She reaches down and puts her hands on his hips and starts to curl him, her biceps grow even bigger than before and Dave is in fantasy land now, se feels her biceps moving under his skin and is in ecstasy.
She then lies down "im sure you will enjoy this Dave, let me bench press you" he climbs into position and she starts doing reps like he weighs nothing, he reaches down and feels her pecs "oh my god I didn't realise you had so much muscle on your chest", she quickly stands up and takes off her top, the site before his eyes was unbelievable, her chest was so thick, she had small natural breasts below 2 huge plates of muscle, he chest muscle was as big as her breasts, she started bouncing and flexing them, Dave couldn't but help putting his hands on them, she moved his hand to between her pecs and started making her pecs crush his hand, her chest muscle was so deep it engulfed his and, she then started making them twitch and expand rally fast as Dave watched in amazement, he suddenly shot his load and the explosion was so hard to fell to his knees.
Laura laughed hysterically at him "well we know what turns you on now, I hope you will come back for more play another time"?


lanky

Painful Stag Party
by lanky
severe domination from huge bodybuilder


Mike and James had known each other for years (both 25yrs old) and both secretly had a love of female muscle that their other friends were unaware of. They were both invited to a stag do and they decided to go to what turned out to be a wild night. The theme was to dress as 80's sport stars. Mike was dressed in skimpy tennis skirt that clung tightly to his legs (it must have been a child's size) and a polo shirt, he looked pretty comical as he is a weedy skinny little man standing at only 5ft  & 110 lbs . James on the other hand wore an old skool tracksuit and actually looked kind of retro cool. James was a taller and more athletic guy standing at 5ft9 175 lbs and was proud of his 14 inch biceps.
They had a really good night out and were fairly drunk but slowly sobering up, they decided to split from the group and go and get some late night/early morning munchies. So they went over to takeaway restaurant, James had to step out to take a phone call and rejoined the queue a few places behind Mike. They decided to sit in and eat their food on the long wooden bench that runs the length of the restaurant, because everyone else there was taking out their food and leaving, it remained fairly quiet and got quieter as time went on. James's phone was ringing again and he needed the toilet so he went into the toilets to answer his phone in private.
Within a couple minutes the place completely emptied out and Mike sat there eating alone whilst James took his private phone call in the rest room.

Suddenly a group of 3 rowdy girls burst through the door, Mike could hear some more of them outside. These women really stood out as they were all dressed as dominatrix, 2 of them were in full pvc outfits with whips and the other girl had much less covered. Mikes eyes were suddenly transfixed on the 3rd girl as she looked incredible. This girl wore pvc shorts and bra exposing her hard athletic body which mike found really arousing. This girl was about 21 and was clearly some sort of athlete; she had a clear 6 pack and muscular legs with huge calves. She quickly spotted mike staring at her, turned around and laughed at him, she was so cocky and confident which aroused mike even more. She sat by mike pulled out a camera and took a photo of his calves next to hers whilst calling to her friends, "hey girls look at this" another girl the pulled out a video camera and started filming it-they had no respect for Mike at all. The girl was about 5ft6 and her calves must have been about 16" which looked much bigger next to mikes pathetic 11" calves. All the while the 3 girls were laughing and mike felt a bit embarrassed and intimidated. She then started extending her quad and gripped mikes shin so his leg was also extended. "Your legs are tiny; my quads look mighty next to your little sticks." She then gripped mikes fully erected member and laughed to him-"does this turn you on little man?" mike nodded "yes".

She smiled and said "do muscular women turn you on little man?" "yes" he nodded again. She then shocked him, she let go of his member and punched it "ouch", mike quickly turned to face her and she just winked at him, she then punched his leg hard, she hit him hard enough that he had a dead leg. "What the hell are you doing" he yelled at her, "punching your leg" she quickly replied, "yeah but why?" he angrily replied, "Because I want to" she said with an evil grin. She proceeded to punch him another two times and then he got up to walk away, one of the other girls pushed him back down before he even got to his feet. At this point James walks back out and says "what the hell is going on?" the athletic girl gets up and poses a double bicep pose right in front of James "do you like girls who are bigger, stronger and more muscular than you too?" "Yes I do actually, but you aren't sorry love" she then gripped his hand and dragged him to the food bar, placing her arm on the counter ready to arm-wrestle him, "come on then Mr, let's see what you've got?" "Ok then lets go" he snappily replied.

So they started, she managed to hold him for a while, but there was only going to be one winner, he took her down, but he was surprised how hard he had to try. She looked so dejected, he could tell she really wanted to win, "ah well I know I could still kick your ass and my legs are probably loads stronger than yours anyway, you are no match for Olga" she said with a grin whilst flexing her quad, "whatever!" he replied with attitude trying to seen unbothered and trying not to stare at her incredible legs. Mike then chipped in "what the hell are you filming us for anyway?" the athletic girl replied-"I'm glad you asked" with a huge sadistic grin on her face, "have you ever seen a snuff video?" "Yeah, why?" Mike nervously replied. "Well you two young men are starring in our snuff video", all 3 of the girls laughed. "I think you will find, no we are not" replied James. "ha-ha, it wasn't a question" laughed the athletic girl. "You can't make us do anything we don't want to do, I'm bigger and stronger than you and will defend myself if I have to" he angrily stated, unsure whether to take her seriously or not.
"Is that right, I guess you have a right to try" the girl said with a cocky smile
He then tried to relax the tense situation as the athletic girl started staring at him, he did feel a bit intimidated by her "why the hell are you all dressed as dominatrix? He queried, "is this some kind of wind up?"
"trust me you will do whatever Olga tells you to do, we are dressed like this because we are real dominatrix, what's your name anyway, I'm Lisa, this is Anne and Jenna filming, we are going to be filming you getting dominated for the rest of the night?" she spoke softly but confidently.
"ha-ha, yeah right, ok, I'm James and my small friend there is mike, and who the hell is this Olga anyway?" he spoke calmly and inquisitively laughing it off.
"Yes he is small isn't he, I'm going to have fun with him later, that's for sure, I think I'll leave you for Olga." She knew the anticipation and curiosity of Olga was worrying them and she was toying with them. "OLLLLLGGAAAA" she shouted.

lanky

Part 2

"Oh my god" gasped the guy behind the bar.
Mike and James could not believe their eyes.
This was mike and James's ultimate fantasy woman that just walked in "yes you called?" she said as everyone in the place stared in disbelief.
She must have been about 6ft 10 or 7 foot tall without the 7 inch heels she had on, but with heels she was almost 7 and a half foot tall and oh my god was she built.
She stood there with her hands on her hips towering above everyone wearing high, cut off denim shorts which were being stretched by her almighty quad muscles, her legs were insanely long but the size of tree trunks and the muscles were poking through her skin. She wore a black and chrome studded belt, dark blue stockings that stopped midway up her thighs and sexy high heels which really showed off her unbelievable legs. Her quads encompassed her knees and her quad muscles around her knee protruded much farther than her kneed bones. Her calves were diamond shaped slabs of muscle that also dwarfed her knees and ankles. She wore a half leather and denim bra, which really looked domineering and covered her big fake breasts but left her thick pectoral plates for everyone to see, huge thick deep plates of solid striated muscle. Her lats were visible from the front and looked many times bigger than her relatively small waist and deep washboard abs. her abs looked like pebbles as they moved with her breathing below her mildly tanned pale skin. There was no doubt that Olga had taken steroids at some point in her life as there was no way that huge muscular body could be built without them, but she probably hadn't taken them in the last few years because her face looked feminine and quite attractive.
"These are the 2 movie stars we have been looking for" spoke Lisa excitingly
"About time, we have been looking all night, so you 2 guys get turned on by big powerful women huh? Inquisited Olga with her sexy rough Russian accent.
"Yes I like powerful women, but I don't want to be in the movie" replied mike nervously whilst still staring in disbelief.
She walked over to mike slowly with her eyes fixed directly on his, with her arms on her hips, he backed himself into the wall behind him and held his arm around his knees as tucked himself into a ball in fear.
Olga bent down and grabbed mike by the neck with both hands and hoisted him up off the ground so they were eye to eye.
Mike was terrified but couldn't take his eyes off her magnificent mighty biceps. Olga spat into his face "look at my eyes when I speak, are you going to argue with me?"
"No, no, no mam!"
"There's a good boy, I bet haven't you seen a woman with 20 inch biceps before?" she whispered as she lowered him down
"No I haven't" he replied in amazement.
As she lowered mike down she gripped the top of his shoulder and forced him between her legs so his shoulder was under her crotch. She was so tall that Mike was able to stand with his legs slightly bent under her crotch; his face was against her abs and he watched as they were contracting as she breathed in and out. All of a sudden mike went weak at the knees and collapsed onto the floor below Olga.
James rushed over to see if mike was ok-"are you ok mike, what happened?"
Mike laughed "I think I fainted looking at her stomach muscles too hard"
"James briefly giggled "thank god, I thought you were in trouble there, this is a weird situation isn't it?"
"Yeah, careful what you wish for I guess" joked mike trying to make light of the situation.
"Do I understand, you faint because you look at my stomach?" asked Olga slightly confused.
"Yes Olga that's right" replied James
"I not understand?" queried Olga
"He finds your abs so sexy he became overwhelmed Olga, like when fans faint when they meet their idol" commented Lisa.
"Wow, am I your idol? Do you think I am so sexy you pass out, does my power excite you?"
"Yes, your incredible, does that mean you wont hurt me then?" smiled mike
"Ha-ha no, now I know you like my power & muscle I will use it more, how about you, do you fantasise over a woman like me, what's your name boy?" she smirked provocatively.
James looked up from the floor to Olga's thighs, "Yes Olga, I am James, oh my god Olga how big is your quad, they are huge, I've never seen anything like that?"
"yes I train for many years on legs, they are stronger enough to snap your ribs, they are strong enough to crush your lungs, powerful enough to break your skull and they measure 32 inches!" she said in a deep threatening voice as mike and James looked up at her trembling with fear, yet massively aroused.
"Lets see how much you like these quads, watch my power as I flex, these could crush you into jelly" she laughed
As James tried to stand up Olga gripped his shoulder and forced him down so his eyes were level with her quads rapidly, the muscles in her thighs changed from an off-season looking soft big feminine quad to a more ripped and shredded look, as her muscles bulged and twitched, stretching her skin. As with Mike, James's mind went into over load and he fainted.
Olga burst out laughing"I feel like a celebrity-I could get used to this."
"Hang on Olga I need to change the battery in the camera" stated Jenna
I don't want to do this, I'm going home, it doesn't feel right" said a couple of the other girls.
"I'm going too" said another, leaving just Jenna filming with Lisa and Olga left to star in their movie
"Olga we can do all the things we wanted to do now, that they didn't want us to" smiled Jenna
"Ha-ha yes we really can now" smiled Olga with a sadistic grin.
"No, you can't do that Olga" said Lisa
"I was going to anyway" smirked Olga
"What are you going to do?" quivered mike
"Put these on" as Jenna handed mike and James a pair of handcuffs
"PUT THEM ON NOW!" ordered Olga, and so they did.
"Ok battery is in Olga, lets go make our video" said Jenna, gleefully
"Oh yes, lets make history" Lisa shouted
Olga pulled mike and James up to there feet and out onto the street and around the corner to a van.
"Get in" ordered Olga. Lisa removed their shoes and socks, and demanded "give me your phone and wallet now" needless to say there was no arguing with Olga stood behind her, the doors were slammed behind them and the van speeded off.
30 minutes later the van stopped, and then mike and James were dragged out onto the floor.
Olga removed the handcuffs and said "you feel biceps and you feel my calves", for a brief few moments mike and James were in paradise, but then Olga kneed mike in the face and Lisa punched James in the guts, both of them fell to the floor in pain. "Get up now, both of you!" Olga pulled them both up, as before she pushed little mike between her incredibly long legs so his shoulder was under her crotch, she now had 10 inch platform heels on which she had changed into, so she was even taller and intimidating than before standing an incredible 7ft 10 mike was able to stand between her legs with his legs straight, Lisa had changed into trainers. "James if you can touch the top of my head without jumping I will let you go now, but I think with these shoes you can stand under my crotch like mike" toying with him Olga smiled, he tried to go on tip toes to touch her head but she was far to tall and he wasn't even close.
"Put your hands at your side" she demanded
With that she wrapped her arms around him and lifted him up into a bear hug and began to squeeze. At the same time she started squeezing her legs together crushing mike between them as Lisa went back into the van.
Within seconds "I can't breathe, arggh stop, please stop?" mike and James were pleading to let them go as it felt like being compressed by a hydraulic ram.
Jenna started laughing out aloud.
Olga began to speak calmly as if she was using no effort to crush them what so ever, "we have planned exactly what I am going to do to you, but Lisa was supposed to join in too, now I will have to punish the both of you, part of our plan is to tell you first what I am going to do to you, so you are terrified from the start, it makes it more exciting and fun foe me if you fight back for me"
"Tell them what they're in for Olga" laughed Jenna who was clearly mentally unbalanced and a psycho sadistic bitch, but apparently a good film director. Lisa came out and whispered something to Olga.
Olga let go of James and pulled mike from under her legs, she then gripped both of them by the throat and dragged them in towards her and bent down so she was face to face with them. She the put an arm around both of them applying a neck lock with her huge biceps "right boys, we are making an extreme domination video, and I am going to completely dismantle both of you, braking your ribs, legs, arms and maybe your balls too if I feel like it. You are going to be in extreme pain and I'm going to make it worse and torture you slowly and squeeze the life out of you. I bet you fantasise about this all the time, well this is real, welcome to my world, lets see how much you really like your fantasy. I know when I let go you are going to try and run, if you run and I catch you, I guarantee you I will brake you and put you in hospital, the one who doesn't run I will go easier on, but if you run, you will wish you had never been born, so if you run, you better be fast ha-ha" sure enough as soon as she let go mike and James ran.


lanky

part 3

Olga just stood there laughing at them trying to run with no shoes whilst Lisa jogged after little mike who kept falling over in his little skirt. She quickly caught him and pushed him to the floor then pounced on him. Mike was lying on his back looking up at Lisa, he quickly realised she had some sort of fighting glove on as she drew her hand back to punch him. "ah fuck" he quickly managed to say before she knocked him clean out with one punch.
She then took after James who by now had got a good 100 yards in front. Lisa was a very well trained cage fighter and extremely fit, it didn't take her long and caught him by the back of the neck then dragged him across the floor by his hair. He got up and managed to tackle Lisa to the floor, but she was skilled and landed on top of him, she quickly swung punches at his face whilst he struggled to break free and defend himself. He managed to roll her off but she had got behind him and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arm around his neck. She instantly stated applying pressure, he could feel her 13-14 inch bicep against his throat and her big strong quads tightening around his waist. He tried to pry off her arm from his neck, but it was no use, she also started applying more pressure to his waist, which now started to really hurt. "Ok, ok, I give up" he begged
She let him up and he tried to run again, she grabbed him straight away, as he struggled to get free he elbowed her in the side of her head which was to be his big mistake. She punched him in the back, which instantly winded him, then spun him around and started punching him with body shots. He instantly tried to fight back which quickly turned to just trying to block her onslaught which was bombarding him. "Stop, STOP, PLEASE STOP, I GIVE UP, PLEASE STOP" he shouted mercifully terrified and defenceless against her skill. She suddenly stopped and he let his guard down, but she instantly jabbed him in the mouth which drew blood. "Put your guard up and fight, I want to show you I can kick your arse" she demanded.
James had seen enough to know he had no chance "please, no, I know you can kick my arse!"
"ha-ha, I still want to show you my skills, try to fight back and block me, you said you would defend yourself-remember in the restaurant?" she pounded him for a couple minutes with punches and kicks, occasionally jabbing him in the head and knocking him to the floor, each time stamping on him and kicking him "get up pussy!"
He started to plead for her to stop again and had completely given up fighting.
She suddenly stopped "do you still think you're bigger and stronger than me like you said in the restaurant, its not all about arm wrestling is it?" as she flexed her sexy biceps abs and big sexy quads.
"No, you are much tougher than me, please don't hurt me any more?" he begged
"ha-ha, are you scared of me now, not so confident now are you?" she spoke aggressively as she walked up face to face with him"
"Yes, yes please don't hurt me" he begged again
"Get on your knees NOW!" She demanded
She grabbed his face and started rubbing his blood and smearing it onto her abs which were glistening with the sweat.
"Lick my abs, I want them clean" she demanded
He looked puzzled for a couple seconds then obliged
"Take off your clothes and sit down with your arms by your side, I want to see how much you like my abs, don't think I didn't noticed you staring at them earlier"
She then went and sat behind him as before with her arm around his neck and her strong shapely legs around his arms and waist, then with her free hand grabbed his fully erect member. She started whispering into his ear "your mine now, feel my bicep against your throat as my sexy strong legs crush your waist, look at my quads flexing as they crush you, watch my calves contract, you like that don't you?"
"Yes, yes you're amazing" he replied
"I'm not even trying yet, feel and watch my quads as increase the pressure" as she said it she grabbed his member and began to stroke him as she started increasing the pressure with her quads and arm.
"when the pressure starts to hurt, say: 'please stop miss you too strong for me', when you think you cant take any more say-'Lisa you own me, I'm such a weak little pussy'" she said laughing into his ear
"Stop miss you too strong for me" he said immediately as she applied pressure around his waist
"Already, you really are a weak little pussy aren't you?" she laughed
"Aren't you?" she applied more pressure
"Yes, yes miss" he responded
She applied more pressure with her legs
"Lisa you own me, I'm such a weak little pussy" he quickly gasped
"ha-ha, that was so easy, too easy, I can keep this pressure for as long as I want, but lets see how much you can take" she said laughing
"arrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh enough, stop, stop I give" he screamed
"ha-ha, look at my quads they're bulging just like your member" she stated
She started stroking him harder and harder as she applied more force to his neck, he started to moan in pressure and pain at the same time.
"Shout blow, a few seconds before you think your gonna cum" she instructed
"blow" he shouted soon after"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRggggghh" he shouted as she gave her legs full power around his waist and then clamped her arm much tighter around his neck which was already choking him, he exploded extremely hard and was unconscious about 5 seconds later from her choke.

lanky

Part 4

Mike woke up being dragged by his hair across the floor.
He started yelling for help, but it was no good, they were in the middle of an empty industrial estate.
Lisa carried James back over her shoulder She then hand cuffed him to the van door handle as he was just starting to come around "you get to watch James" she laughed at him.
"touch my rock hard chiselled abs|" demanded Olga, mike hesitated then placed his finger tips on her abs which were flexing as she breathed, she then started tensing them and he quickly realised how deep they were, there were like valleys between her individual 8 pack of muscle. Mike started to moan "arrgghh, urgghhh mmmmnnnnn" as he started going into ecstasy. Suddenly with a big thud she punched him in the stomach so hard he left the floor and flew back into the van side. "That's enough". Olga said firmly, Jenna was 5ft away filming with her hand down her crotch getting off on Olga's power.
Olga then hoisted up mike by his hair as he yelped in pain she laughed "you have one more chance, if you can beat me in arm wrestling using both your hands against my one I will let you go"
They began arm wrestling, mike was giving it everything and Olga just laughed as she looked down at her hand which wrapped around both of mikes, she began to squeeze and mike started yelling in pain and she dug her nails into his hand and started drawing out blood. She then started lifting his arm until he was 5foot off the floor at which point she dropped him. "Your only chance now is to fight your way out" she cruelly joked. "Take off all your clothes!" she orderd.

He hesitated and she kicked him to speed up, "now, all of them!" Lisa walked over and stripped him. "pass them here-I want to wear them!" Olga demanded, she then started trying to put them on, starting with his top "lets see how much bigger I am than you, I cant even get my arms through, this is no good for me" she then tore up the t-shirt, "I know these are too small" she then tore up his underwear. "Right mike you better hope this skirt fits me, how big is your waist?" she enquired
"28 inches" he replied staring up at her still sitting on the floor against the van
"That's not going to fit around my 32" quads now is it, what do your hips measure?
"32 inches" he replied staring up at her with a huge erection as she seduces him with her gigantic muscles.
"oh lets try it then", she pulls the skirt up her thigh to her crotch and then stands over mike, she places her foot on his shoulder and flexes her quad to the sound of a rip as the fabric of the skirt struggles to cope with the expansion of her quad muscles. The skirt tears off and mike is in awe at the muscles exploding out of Olga's legs.
"Look at my 22 inch calves they are bigger and stronger than your thighs, how do you feel mike, what do you think of me now?" she asked whilst posing
"Unbelievable, I've never ever seen such a sexy Amazon, please don't hurt me, I love you" he shyly responded
"You love me, hahaha she laughed, are you scared mike?" she asked
"Terrified" he replied as he sat their physically shaking in a mix of arousal and fear
"So mike what you want me to break 1st?" she slyly asks
"are you scared or turned on-why are you trembling" she asked
"Both. Please let me go? Don't hurt me, I'll do anything" he pleaded.
"His fingers" shouted Jenna
"Good idea" I'll leave him a couple though "she joked
She grabbed his hand and started squeezing his fingers between hers, mike was in agony but she didn't break his fingers. She then did the same to his other hand, she twisted both wrists around and began pulling him upwards, as he left the floor, "ARGGGGGHHHH" CRUNCH, his wrist snapped, Jenna burst out laughing.
"What's next mike?" she cruelly taunted
She gripped his bicep and began squeezing it whilst bending his other arm behind his back. "mike began to cry and whimper as she increased the pressure on both arms, POP, his bicep popped and disconnected, from her squeezing so hard, she kept lifting his arm behind his back and he left the floor, she then started violently pushing his arm up and down until it broke.
He collapsed to the floor and was a wreck, with a broken, arm, wrist and popped bicep, he couldn't use his hands. She then straddled him and started flexing, laughing, "Do you know what I could do to you with this power?" she laughed
"Anything you want" he whimpered back
"Correct" she smiled
She then grabbed his ankles taking hoisting him up against her, his legs around her thighs and started pulling his legs apart into the splits whilst driving her knee into his crotch, he starts yelping in pain and she removes her knee and his balls slam into her abs she yanks him into herself.
She moves over to the van so his back is against it and his body is upright. His eyes staring at her amazing chest muscle as she flexes her pecs, all the while his member rubbing up against her ripped abs. she then started to really apply the pressure and his legs start to tear as she taunted him "look how strong I am mike, your legs are nothing to my arms, they're tearing like paper", before long, his legs are at 180 degree to each other and tears are pouring down his face. She laughed "you're going to be in hospital for a long time mike"
She then pulled him up and started bear hugging him, increasing the pressure slowly, until a creaking sound developed, his ribs started cracking and she released him to the floor.
She then turned to James who was also crying his eyes out, "your next!"
"Please no don't" he begged
She went back to mike and grabbed his head and demanded "lick my abs" so he started licking and his erection was restored. She then pulled off her underwear revealing her clean shaved glistening pussy. she laid Mike down so she was lying on top and manoeuvred his member into her sweaty pussy, she got back up holding mike inside her with her hands under his butt holding him up. Mike continued licking her body. Her quads chaffed at the top of her thighs due to there size, she rammed her legs shut and flexed her quads and let go of mike with her hands, his body fell backwards a bit before quickly stopping. Her thighs had his member securely clamped in place and he was dangling from between her legs just from his penis.

She held him in position as she walked over to James and stood right in front of him, she looked at him in the eyes " shall I kill him or let him live?"
"Please don't kill him" James begged
"ok James I give you choice-either I crush his hips and he will never walk again or I do put one of your legs between my knees and squeeze until all your muscles explode. What will it be? And you must do what I say?" she cruelly grinned in her deep Russian accent
"Not my leg" he relied as tears run down his face
"Good decision, bad friend" she stated laughing
She then started closing her legs around mikes hips as Jenna did a close up of James's face whilst crunching noises began
"Holy shit" Lisa said in amazement
"Do something else to show your strength" psychotic Jenna shouted in excitement
"Like what, I've broken most of his bones" Olga replied
"Rip his limbs off" Jenna shouted, like a spoilt kid at Christmas
Olga released mikes unconscious body to the floor, then lay him down on his back and sat behind him facing him.
"A bent over row should pop his shoulder out for you Jenna"
She put her feet on his shoulders and started pulling his arm with both her hands, instantly it tore, but she kept pulling and there were horrific sounds as his arm stretched fully away from its joint and became limp.
Jenna walked over as Olga let go and spun his arm round his shoulder 360 to show it was only connected by skin, mike was balling his eyes out at this.
She then tossed mike into the back of the van like an old carpet and set her eyes on James.
She walked over to him "have you ever stood under a woman's 43 inch inside leg before?"
"No Olga "he replied
"Well do you want to?" she asked
"Yes please he replied"
With that she straddled her legs over him, "maybe we should make part of the video for the female muscle fans now huh Lisa?" she said smiling
"No, no just break him in half" shouted Jenna
"I quite like him too" said Lisa
"Do you want him for yourself then Lisa?" Olga enquired
"No I prefer to see you use your strength on him" Lisa replied
"So what do you muscle fan boys dream about James?" asked Olga
"To be lifted and to feel your amazing muscles would be a good video Olga?" he nervously replied
With that she gripped him and pressed him over her head and started repping shoulder presses out. She then put him down and said "feel my muscles". He did not need a 2nd asking, he started stroking her abs-"oh my god Olga your abs are like stones, they are rock solid" she then gripped his neck and forced his head into her abs for a few seconds.
"I'm tired and have had enough now, lets wrap this up and go home" lisa stated.
"ok" replied Olga.
She lifted up James into a bear hug and squeezed all the air out of him, within minutes he was fully unconscious, the girls then just left the bodies lying on the floor and went away.


lanky

The Session
by lanky
_______________________

part one

I arrived at the venue, and went up to the room, I knocked the door 3 times, it was then flung open and a hand rapidly reached out and gripped my shirt, dragging me into the room. I was thrown down on a chair in the middle of an empty room and forced to sit.
"Where is the money?" she demanded
Panicking through shock and fear I replied "in my pocket"
I had never been handled like this before, I felt like a hydraulic machine was moving me around like a spare component, my heart was immediately racing.
No sooner had the words came out of my mouth I was hoisted up with her hands under my arm pits and placed me back onto my feet. She held out her hand staring into my eyes as she spoke "remember how you wanted the session to go?"
"Yes" I replied
"Tell me, how I am supposed to get the money off you?" she enquired aggressively
Shyly and nervously I replied "we agreed that you would force me to pay it?" trying to imply that I am not disagreeing with her.
"Are you going to hand over the money or do you want me to force it out of you?"
Staring at her lats which formed a perfect V shape I considered instantly handed the money over, this was my 1st session and I had no idea she was going to be so big and powerful. She gripped my arm and started pressing her fingers into my forearm muscle with an unbelievable force and I quickly handed over the money.
"if I can do that with just one hand, imagine what I can do using the rest of my body" she laughed seductively
I knew she was big and strong but nothing prepares you for seeing a 200 lb bodybuilder in the flesh. I have never felt so inadequate and intimidated in all my life, but this was the type of session we agreed to do, I was now finding myself dreading and remembering the saying-be careful what you wish for. I was stood there staring at her body thinking oh my god she could snap me in half, I knew she was going to be bigger than me, but not by this much.
She took the money and walked off into another room, as she left the room, she demanded "take your shoes off"!
I watched her huge calve muscles flexing as she walked away in her high heels, pondering whether I was more turned on by her sexy outfit or by her huge muscles that were bursting through every piece of fabric. She wore a tight low cut black dress with dark navy stockings and 6" heels which made here a few inches taller than me.
She came back holding a tape measure "I know how much and how excited you are to do this, relax, I am not going to hurt you..........yet" she exclaimed with a rye smile.
I stood there in front of the chair as she walked right up to me face to face and quickly pulled a double bicep flex. "Well-what do you think"?
"Amazing" I replied
She handed me the tape measure the forced me down onto the chair then lifted her right foot onto the chair between my legs with the heel of here shoe just in front of my crotch. She then pushed her foot down onto my member all the time staring down at me cockily with a big smile. "you know what to do" she said as she started pressing down on my member with more and more force, at 1st it was really gentle and didn't hurt, but as I then put the tape measure around her calves she started pushing down harder. "Watch it expand, and then measure it" she exclaimed.
"arrgggghhhhh your hurting me" I blurted out, as it was now starting to hurt, but I was annoyingly becoming more aroused as here huge calve flexed and stuck out of her leg like 2 huge frozen chicken fillets.
"How big are they today?" she queried as I stared at the tape measure.
"17 and a bit" I replied nervously.
She then removed her heel from my crotch and proudly put her foot back on the floor with a big smile "have you ever seen calves like this before?"
"No never, they are amazing" I replied.
She then raised her ankle onto my shoulder so her quad was right in front of my eyes and started flexing it whilst extending her foot moving her bulging calf; I could barely believe my eyes at this sight. The amount of muscle moving and expanding within her leg is more muscle than I have on my entire body and I swear her thighs were bigger than my waist. I think my eyeballs almost fell out at this point, "touch them" she requested, I tried to put my hand on her quad but my entire body was trembling and I could barely move my hand. "Go on feel how, big strong and powerful they are, I can squat over 350 pounds with these quads"
"wow" I replied almost lost for words as I managed to put my trembling hand on here huge rock solid quads and felt the muscle bulging beneath my fingers.
"How much do you leg press little man?" she enquired
"About 385 lbs for reps" I replied
"aww bless you, that so cute" she laughed
I then wrapped the tape measure around her quad about 3 inches down from her inseam, I was expecting it to read at about 30 inches, her legs looked massive, big just did not do it justice, the tape measure read "27 inches" I commented as I stared nervously.
"I can easily do 10 reps, pressing out over 400 pounds with one leg and you can only do 385 with both? And you want to have a wrestling match with me?" she laughed superiorly at me.
Her legs looked so much bigger in the flesh than in pictures I was in complete awe of her leg muscles.
She then pulled her stockings off and straddled over me on the chair so we were facing each other; my eyes were just about level with her throat as I glanced down at her pecs.
She moved my hands onto her quads as she extended them, the feeling was so surreal, I was in heaven, her quads were rock hard and had huge ridges of muscle.
"Measure my lats" and with that her back expanded like a giant cobra, I fumbled for the tape measure and managed to put the tape around here huge back and just above her pecs, I could not believe my eyes and read out " oh my god 47 inches, that's 1 metre 20, 4 foot around your back holy shit?" I exclaimed in excitement.
She started laughing and loved that I was so excited "and its all solid rock hard muscle and power, only one more thing for you to measure before I  demonstrate how strong I am on your weedy little body " she replied with an evil grin.
I was scared, intimidated and nervous but have never felt so aroused in my life, I quickly measured her biceps as she pumped them up to 17 inches.
"Shall we measure your little muscles for comparison" she enquired
"No, I know how much I measure, there is no need" I replied
"I want to measure your back" she replied
"There is no need" I replied
"What does it measure then?" she demanded again.
"About 40 inches" I replied
"Take off your top" she demanded
I did not respond or take it off, so she pulled it straight over my head "I really don't want to" I pleaded
She then started crushing me between her legs "it wasn't a question" she smirked, she proceeded to measure my lats "do a lat spread" she demanded and so I tried.

Laughing at me "that's pathetic, you're a little weed, look this is how much bigger I am than you, there is space for another person in here" as she held the tape at 47 inches before she measure my lats.
"ha-ha they are only 36" inches, mine are one third bigger" she laughed
I actually felt quite embarrassed, she really did dwarf me with here physique, I have never felt skinny before, I work out and stay in shape, but next to this Amazon I am skin and bone.
She walked out of the room and came back holding a piece of paper


lanky

part 2 - karma plz



"well, you said you wanted me to take control, show how strong I am, and make you submit to me, here is the email, it says you will probably whimp out when I start to hurt you, but to carry on anyway-is that still what you want, me to make you submit, then when you submit, hurt you even more?." She spoke with a sadistic grin and I was really scared after hugely under estimating how big she was.
"No, no don't go that hard, just gentle holds please" I pleaded, realising she could really hurt me and do some damage.
"ha-ha your so cute, I would fuck your brains out if I did not have a boyfriend, but we will just stick do what you have emailed me, ooh you want me to lift you too, I can do that, maybe I can make you submit and lift you at the same time, like you requested." She enthusiastically said.
She then walked over to the chair I was sat on and pulled off her dress, revealing a clean cut unbelievable six pack, she grabbed my head and pushed it towards her abs and demanded "lick them"
I obliged straight away and loved it whilst it lasted for about 40 seconds, they were so deep, cut and absolutely rock solid.
She quite literally grabbed me under the armpits and threw me into the air twisting me around, my feet were about two feet off the floor, she quickly caught me in a bear hug and manoeuvred me so I was facing away from her, she began to squeeze  my lower rib cage, it started to hurt fairly quickly but not enough to give mercy and submit.
"tap my arm when you submit"
At this point I was thinking "yeah it's not going to happen, but I replied with "ok". She then lifted me up a bit higher so that her fists were locked just under my belly button. She then squeezed me really hard in one powerful pulse of a squeeze which instantly winded me.
"So you said you want me to carry on even after you tap out, just say so if you don't want that anymore?" she laughed
I tried to reply but with that she squeezed even harder and I couldn't even speak,
I had to tap straight away, but she kept pulsing my waist line, I thought my lungs were going to explode, so I was frantically tapping out, after about a minute she released me, she didn't lower me to the ground, she just completely let go, I think she was trying to make a point, as I landed my legs gave way and I collapsed into a mess on the floor trying to gasp for breathe.
She then stood over me, as I lay there looking up between here legs or at least I would be, her legs were so big; that even though her legs were shoulder width apart they were still virtually touching at the top of the inside of her thighs, its an amazing sight looking up at an Amazon standing over intimidating the hell out of you. Although at the time I was totally intimidated and frightened.
She gripped my trousers by the belt buckle and pulled me up so I was parallel to the floor looking upwards with my body arched around my belt, she briefly held me there before securing me between here quads, my back arched as I struggled to support myself, she put her arms under my back to support me, "touch my abs, little boy, whilst you feel my legs crush you" she laughed
Her abs were amazing and she had begun to sweat and they were glistening and so ripped.
She started increasing pressure between her legs whilst taunting me "how does it feel to be my little bitch?, I could snap you if I wanted, like a twig your bones would crunch"
I have never felt so intimidated and powerless in my life (until later in the session lol), I actually believed she could snap me in half, she didn't even look like she was trying and I was in agony. I quickly started tapping out as the pressure became too much for me. "Whats the matter, am I hurting you, I haven't started yet, do you want me to stop already?" as she spoke she kept increasing the pressure in little spurts where I felt like my insides were imploding. "Yes, yes please stop, I can't take any more"
"haha, pathetic" she laughed
Without even letting me touch the floor she lifted me up onto her shoulder and carried me back next to the chair again, she put her knee under my crotch and her hands under my armpits and put her foot up on the chair lifting me up with it, I was on here leg like a little boy straddles on a sea saw and it felt incredible. "Put your hands on my calf and feel my power" she demanded, she then started doing calf raises, this was something that I had requested prior to the session and wow it was incredible, she then started bouncing me much harder, which almost hurt my private area, but it was so arousing to be straddled over her huge quad.
I think she really enjoyed being stronger and dominating me, she seemed to get really excited and happy when I was in a lot of pain, and even more so if I begged for mercy, and if I seemed scared that was just the icing on the cake for her.
"hold my hands-lets play mercy" she demanded as I sat high up on her quad, we locked hands and she started twisting and turning my hand backwards, I think I lasted about 3 seconds before I started saying "mercy"

"How does it feel" she enquired as she toyed with me twisting and pulling my wrists back as she pleased as if there was no resistance from me.
"Painful, ah please stop, mercy" I replied
"Aren't you turned on, I thought you liked my power?" she said grinning from ear to ear.
"No it hurts I replied" although I was hugely aroused just looking at her.
"Get off me" she demanded as if she was offended, she threw me off her leg to the floor.
"Get up now" she ordered as she flexed her lats out wide to intimidate me.
I quickly rose to my feet and she ordered "Take the rest of your clothes off"
"No" I replied"
"What? Are you arguing with me?" she snappily replied
This really pissed me off because I requested that during the session I would not want to take my clothes off.
She tried to grab me and I slapped her hand away, she tried again and I did the same but more violently and accidentally punched/slapped her in the abs. she looked really angry at this, she jabbed me in the stomach quite hard, which was enough to wind me, she then tossed me over her shoulder and positioned me so I was lengthways across her back and shoulders facing up and away from her so I was staring up at the ceiling, she started pulling down on me from both sides, pushing down on my shoulders and my thighs across her back/shoulders. "I could break your back and you would never walk again if I wanted to" she angrily stated, she kept pulling harder and harder, I was panicking but could not do a thing but start begging. "Please stop, sorry, ile do anything you want, please stop"
As the pain become unbearable "arrrrrhhhhhhhhhh" I yelped out
"That's more like it" she cruelly laughed. She pushed me a bit a further and then held me in place for what seemed an eternity, she had pulled me so far that I was to winded to speak. I thought my back was going to break. I hate to admit it but she broke me psychological right there and I started to almost whimper, it was out of fear not pain, I was just so helpless and overpowered.

She showed no sympathy and carried on with the session like nothing had happened. She released me to the floor and jumped on me in a school boy pin and started flexing whilst trash talking to me.
"Are you going to do as I say now, or do I have to break your back?, we can do this session my way or you can leave in an ambulance. Do as I say!"
"Ok, ok, im sorry, please don't hurt me" I whimpered
Before I knew it I was in a grapevine pin tapping pout as usual, she then manoeuvred me in front of her with her legs around my waist and my neck in a full nelson and made me submit again.
She then pulled me up to my feet and I was fully beaten, broken and drained, "I don't think I can take any more" I pathetically pleaded
"There's another hour to go yet she laughed, you wanted a 2 hour session. I will let you feel my muscles for a while"
She bent down and put her bicep under my crotch and effortlessly lifted me up to shoulder height, wow she was so strong I thought to myself looking down at her huge shoulders and thick pecs.
She lowered me back down to the floor-"did you enjoy that?"
"Yes it was incredible" I replied in ecstasy
"Take off your trousers and I will pose for you, I want to see how much you like it"
I took my trousers off but was reluctant to remove my under wear, so she ripped them straight off me and laughed whilst pointing to the chair, "sit" she demanded.
She then straddled me again and started flexing her unbelievable guns, she then turned around as I watched her back explode.
"Well feel my body then" she demanded
Wow the ridges were insane and so hard
She got up and stood over me with her legs apart then bent down as her hamstrings stretched out of her skin I was in paradise
She turned back around and looked down "wow you really do love my muscles then" she laughed as my member proudly stood up. She walked into me so her abs were level with my eyes and flexed the quickly before lowering herself further down until her pecs were next to my face. She then started flexing, oh my god her chest was so thick with muscle, I swear her muscle alone was enough to fill a bra cup, jeez
She then squatted down onto me and started licking my face, I thought this was odd, but she carried on right down my naked body to my member, I was thinking yes jack pot the all of a sudden she gripped my member and started squeezing her finger nails into it.
"we are here to wrestle, remember?" she looked up grinning sadistically knowing not only had she broken me physically and mentally but had now seduced me.
With that she left the room and left me sitting there confused for a few minutes before she returned, "you asked me to wear this sexy number for posing didn't you" she asked
"yes, thank you" I replied
She had this amazing sexy dress that exposed most of her body but highlighted her curves displaying all her upper back abs and legs.
She gripped me from the chair to my feet and lifted me up from my butt cheeks until my member was level with her abs and squeezed me into her and grinded me up and down, I could feel the ridges of her abs through my member.
Suddenly she stopped and walked out of the room again, I decided to put my underwear back on as she was gone a while, she returned wearing huge platform shoes that made her about 8 inches taller and about 5 inches taller than me.

lanky

Part 3

She was holding a couple of belts as she walked over to me "one of my other clients came up with this one, you said you want to feel my power, well this is it baby"
I looked at her confused, "stand up" she demanded and so I obliged, she gripped me up close squashed my leg into hers so her foot was on the floor and mine was a few inches up from the ground. She put a belt around the circumference of both our quads then pulled it really tight squeezing our quads together, she then managed to manoeuvre me and do the same with the other quad so now my weight was being supported by the two belts wrapped around her quads. She spoke as she did it, "nice and tight so you can feel my muscles explode" I did not understand what she was doing and went along with it.
She then did the same with a big strap around our upper bodies under our armpits  pulling us tightly together, then doing the same with the left bicep "guess what I am going to do now?" she cruelly enquired.
"I don't know" I replied curiously and with that she pulled up her left bicep that was strapped tightly to mine and began to flex it gently.
"Your body is not as hard as mine, this will not hurt me, but you will feel my power and how hard my muscles are" as she gripped my spare arm in a finger lock, "what do you want me to flex?" she asked, I was staring at her bicep and blurted out "bicep", she slowly started to flex it and her plan became very quickly apparent as the tight belt really started digging into my arm, she began flexing it harder and I watched it grow and the belt drive into my arm and crush it, the pain was not unbearable, but hurt a lot never the less. She could see the discomfort in my eyes as I looked at her almighty bicep dwarfing mine. "Can you feel my power" she asked softly, "yes" I replied as I could truly feel the power of her bicep expanding.
"How flexible are you?" she asked with a smile
"Not very" I replied
She laughed "lets see shall we, I can do the splits and soon you will too"
She the slowly started spreading her legs which was forcing mine apart, "tell me when you cant spread your legs any more" she spoke into my ear as she continued too spread her legs. "Try to stop me" she laughed
With all my might I tried to stop her but she was a hell of a lot stronger than me.
"I said try to stop me" she laughed.
"I am" I snapped back
"I am not even trying, you are so weak, your like a little baby to me, you are nothing, I am superior to you, tell me you're a little baby"! She laughed
"No" I replied
She then started spreading her legs apart quicker and I soon got to a point where I was in pain. "Stop, I can't go any more" I snapped
"Tell me you're a big baby" she laughed
This time I had no choice "im a big baby" I replied
"I can make you do anything I want" she cruelly laughed
She then started to spread her legs even further apart at which point I started making sounds and moaning in pain. She then stopped and held her legs at the same distance apart which was really painful for me.
"I am the boss, you are my bitch" she whispered into my ear
"ah, please stop, you are going to rip my legs" I pleaded in pain
"I haven't started yet" she laughed
She then started flexing her quads with them wide apart and I could really feel the muscles bulging into and crushing my legs, the muscles in her legs moved so much when she flexed them that it not only crushed my legs but forced my quads a little bit further apart, even though it was only a little bit, it hurt like hell and I yelped out each time as she teased me "oh yeah, can you feel all that rock hard muscle and power against your mushy pathetic little legs, your legs are like skinny worms next to mine"
"ahhh, please stop, it hurts too much" I pleaded
She then started flexing her lats and her bicep whilst continuing to flex her legs and I was in a world of pain especially when she flexed her lats I thought the straps were going to tear through my muscles.
"What do you think of my power" as she flexed her muscles in impulses causing me pain.
"Incredible, your too strong" I replied
"5 last flexes and then I will wrestle you for a while, for each time you tap out I will punch you, so don't tap out" she spoke into my ear
"ok" I replied having received a punch earlier I know I didn't want another one
She stretched her legs further apart and flexed her quads 5 times, each time I had to tap out straight away and she laughed.
She then removed the belts and straps and I was hugely relieved to be free from the pain.
"What do you think of my body and strength, did you think I would be this much bigger and stronger than you?" she inquisited
"No, this is insane, I feel totally helpless against you" I replied
"Say that again" she replied
"What"? I asked
"That you are helpless against me" she quickly replied smiling
"Well I am, you could do whatever you wanted to me and there's nothing I can do" i truthfully responded
"I am glad that you understand, I am superior to you, I am more skilled, more confident, stronger and bigger, and you are my little bitch, come kneel before me and admit you are my helpless little bitch" she demanded smiling

"Right now I think I will put you in your place, stand up" she grinned slyly which made me nervous
She then lifted me up into a cradle and took me into a bedroom, she lowered me down onto the bed, then gripped me by the throat and threw me against the wall.
"Watch how easily I lift you little boy" she laughed
She gripped my underwear around the waist bound and lifted me clean off the floor against the wall, she then started rampantly pushing me up and down and there was a big tear sound as my boxers tore off
"Woops" she laughed
She then pressed up against me and menacingly was staring down at me, she then gripped me by the throat with both arms and started forcing me up, I instinctly gripped her arms to take the pressure off my neck, as she raised me up way above the floor, she positioned her knee against the wall a couple feet directly below my crotch, and I one fast motion wrenched me down until my crotch smashed into her quad,
"arrrrgggggghhhhhhh" I yelped in pain
"Did I hurt you" she laughed at me
"Yes that really hurt" I angrily replied
She then lifted me up by my armpits and did the same thing
"arrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh you bitch" I shouted in pain as I dropped down to the floor
"What did you call me" she smiled slyly standing over me
I knew I was in trouble now "nothing, I didn't mean it" I replied nervously
She gripped my ankles and lifted me up off the floor upside down and positioned my head between her thighs.
"What did you call me?" she enquired
"Nothing" I replied
She then started stretching my legs apart and squeezing my head between her thighs "are you saying that I am nothing?"
"No" i managed to splutter
"What am I then, chose your words carefully she laughed?"
"An incredibly big, strong, sexy, beautiful Amazon" I managed to blurt out
"thank you, that's more like it" she smirked



lanky

Part 4 more karma plz?

She walked over and sat on a couch then signalled me to come over using her finger seductively, as I walked over she looked up and said "I fancy doing some thigh extensions, you shall be my weight" she smiled
I stood by the end of the sofa as she positioned herself into place and positioned her legs under my crotch. "I have got you, let me take the weight, take your feet off the floor" she instructed
With that I started removing my weight from the floor and onto her legs. "oh my god, your legs are incredible" I stated in disbelief as her legs took all my weight and her muscles protruded outwards. She then started doing reps with me, "unbelievable, your legs are insane" I exclaimed excitedly
She managed 7 reps before letting me down, "you really like my legs do you?" she enquired
"Yes they are phenomenal" I replied
She got up and went and sat on the bed and tapped the space next to her for me to come and sit by her, I climbed up next to her so we were both sitting up against the backboard. She grabbed my leg and put it next to hers so they were side by side, "look at the size difference, your legs are tiny, mine have twice as much muscle as yours" she laughed.

The sight of my leg next to hers was the sexiest thing I have ever seen, my leg looked so small, the size of her leg is indescribable unless you have sat next to a huge fbb.
I was a bit embarrassed but hugely aroused, "they are not that much bigger" I stated and we both laughed. "My calves are bigger than your quads, they are definitely stronger" she joked
" does that turn you on, that my legs dwarf yours, that I have twice as much muscle and even more strength and could snap you in half without trying?" she spoke as she moved my hand over her huge quads.
"Whatever gives you that idea" I joked as I looked down at my hard erect member which was twitching around.
"I want you to beg again, it makes me feel so powerful when you submit to me" she cruelly demanded.
"What, now" I responded
"Yes or I will hurt you again" she laughed
"Oh, please don't, please don't hurt me" I pleaded because I knew she was serious.
"Who is in charge?" she asked
"You" I quickly replied
She looked at me and proudly smiled
"Can we arm-wrestle, to see how strong you are?" I asked
"Seriously?, I do not even have to try to beat you, I could beat you if you used both arms" she joked
"You're not that strong" I smiled
"Care to make a bet, put your money wear your mouth is?" she asked
"Yes, you will never beat me if I use both hands, even if I gave you a head start" I stated firmly
"Ok you are on little man, what do you want to bet?" she smiled
"If I win you have to do what I say and let me feel your body as I please for the rest of the session" I asked
"Ok that's fair" she replied

She lay down on her front on the floor and commanded, "Get down here then", so I lay into place face to face with her as she put her arm into place. I locked my right arm with hers and she smiled. I suddenly just realised I hadn't asked what would happen if she won the bet.
"What happens if you win" I enquired
She laughed back at me straight away " it makes no difference because I can do anything and whatever I want to you anyway, maybe I will make you cry, maybe I will make you beg, maybe I break your ribs,  you suddenly look quite afraid?" she laughed
"Yes, please don't do that to me?" I begged
"So you're not so confident of winning huh?" she laughed
"Of course I will win, I have two hands" I replied.
I then put my other hand into place behind my right arm
"ok, you have to keep both elbows on the floor and remember you said you could beat me even with a head start, so I get a head start" with that I allowed her to move her hand a little bit, I was surprised, I thought she was going to have a huge head start but she only moved her arm slightly down so she had a slight advantage.
"Is that all?" I asked
"Yes that is all I think I need, I will even let you say when to start" she replied
"Really?" I replied
"Of course" she replied with a very sneaky confident smile
In my head I was thinking and the words came out of my mouth "no way can you beat me with me using two hands, that's ridiculous" I said unsure of myself and unnerved by her confidence.
She just smiled back "get on with it, so I can start hurting you again"
"GO" I shouted and with that I tried to wrench her arm back, it did not even budge in the slightest, I looked into her face and although I know she was trying, she was just smiling at me pretending not to be trying, "is that all you have got" she laughed, then I gave it everything whilst staring at her, I really really went for it, but her arm just would not move, this time she did not hide the effort on her face, she was definitely trying hard. I lasted about 40 seconds before I realised there was no way I was going to move her arm, my effort was slowly draining out of me and my arm started falling to the floor, I withheld it from the floor as long as I could but it was inevitable, she pinned both my hands down.
"You really should not have given me that head start, I think maybe you would have won otherwise" she laughed still holding my right hand.
"Damn, your strong, I really did not think you could beat me" I stated exhausted from my effort and in disbelief, I could not understand what just happened.
"How much do you curl?" I asked her
"About 30 to 35 kg in each arm for reps when I train" she replied as I realised just how strong she is
"Let's see how strong your legs are now?" she smiled
"Ok, what do you want me to do?" I asked
"Sit up with your legs in front of you, I will be back now" she laughed
She came back with two belts, "oh no" I replied, I figured belts mean pain, "What are you going to do with them?" I enquired
"Don't worry, they are just to keep our legs together when we leg wrestle" she smiled cunningly.
She then tied our ankles together as she sat opposite me, "right, ok that should do it" she exclaimed as she started moving our legs around to ensure the belts were secure
Her feet were on the outside of mine and our legs were tensioned together just above the ankles.
"I think you can see how this is going to work" she cruelly smiled
"Oh dear" I replied nervously as I could see this was going to hurt
She just laughed at me "right cutie pie, try to stop me from spreading your legs apart"
I knew I had no chance from the experience earlier in the session, straight away she started spreading her legs apart. " I said try and stop me" she laughed
"I am", I angrily replied
"Really? You're so cute and vulnerable" she laughed

I don't think it was just me who was surprised how much stronger she was than me, it was the equivalent of an adult against a 10 year old boy, my resistance seemed to make no difference to her, she overcome it with such ease.
She reached over to me and said "hold my hands" so I obliged, she then started spreading her legs apart again, slowly but surely she kept stretching her apart, soon I started grimacing, then I started pleading "please stop, you are going to rip my legs apart" I begged
She kept her legs at the same distance apart "all you have to do is pull your legs in and mine will follow" she laughed
I desperately tried but as expected it had no impact and the pain was almost overwhelming "I cant your too strong, please stop" I pleaded
"I am not even trying, you are so weak, are you really trying" she poked fun
"Yes please stop, it hurts" I pleaded again
"I have not started yet" she smirked cruelly

She then started pulling my hands towards her forcing my body to bend towards her and my muscles to stretch even further in my legs. "arrrrrggggghhhhhhh" I yelped
"hahaah" she giggled, "we used to do this in gymnastics, stop being a big baby" she laughed
She then pulled me a bit closer and I yelped again and she then started rotating my hands around slowly, and then bent my wrists back like a game of mercy slowly stretching my wrists. "Mercy" I shouted
She laughed again "this is not a game of mercy, I'm just playing, seeing how flexible you are, look how helpless you are against me, I could rip your legs apart and break your wrists if I wanted" she then looked up at me into my eyes with a very sadistic grin "maybe I will" as she said it she pulled me closer to her, spread her legs slightly further apart and bent my wrists further back, she held me there for about 10 seconds as I winced and made uncontrollable sounds in pain, before she relaxed and straightened her legs back together.
Before I even had time to recover "right now you spread your legs apart" she demanded. Needless to say I couldn't and quickly gave up.

"How much stronger do you think I am than you?" she laughed
"A lot" I replied
"I think like the difference between and elephant and a mouse" she laughed
"What is the time" I asked
"Why do you ask?" she quickly replied
"I think the session must end soon" I replied as I was in pain, fatigued and not sure I could take much more.
"The session ends, when I say it ends" she answered angrily
"What do you mean? I only paid for 2 hours" I answered
"Are you arguing with me?" she aggressively asked
"No" I quickly replied, there was no way I wanted to make her angry
"Good because I have not achieved what I want yet" she smiled seductively which made me very nervous.

She pulled me over to her still clasping both my hands as she lay down on her back I was lying on top of her facing down with our legs still tied together with the belt, we were now face to face, she moved her head to the side of my neck and started spreading her legs apart at the same time, soon enough I was in a great deal of pain again and she started whispering into my ear.
"you are my little toy, when you hurt I feel high, when you beg I get moist, there's nothing you can do against me, I am far too strong for you, one of my arms is stronger than both of yours, I can do anything I want with you" she spoke in a soft sexy voice but was still intimidating to me. She then bit into my neck quite hard which really scared me as I was unsure what she was doing.
After a couple minutes of taunting me she let me go, then untied the belt from our ankles.
"Get to your feet she" demanded
I managed to get to my feet and happened to look up to the clock, she noticed me looking at the clock and "2 hours is almost up"
"Yes, almost time to go" I nervously replied.
"2 hours is almost up, but you will go when I let you go" she smiled
Go and sit on the chair in the other room she demanded.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amazing story Lanky. If you have more, please publish  :)  Tons of Karma if you do.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of the best! The belts was especially creative

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I also loved the belts part.  please continue this story?

lanky

The Contract of Muscular Seduction and Torture
by lanky
_________________________________

The contract, money and muscles.

Part 1
the introduction

Dave had been on fbb forums and perving at muscular girls online for some time, but had never met a female bodybuilder; he dreamed about meeting one or having a session but could not afford it. He joined a new forum a several months back that discusses wrestling sessions and female domination in general. He vented all his fantasies and discussed with a close group of the forum guys how much they would love to be dominated by a big muscular bombshell.

Recently a new member joined by the name of Velda claiming to be a big sexy Scandinavian female bodybuilder that loves to dominate men, most of the members thought she was a con and too good to be true. To everyone's surprise Velda uploaded a photograph of herself holding a piece of paper with a date on it stating 'Dave am I your kind of woman?'

She was wearing casual clothes: a pair of jeans and a fairly tight long sleeve Tshirt, but it was easy to see that this girl was a bodybuilder. Dave and two other forum members Mike and Pete spent a lot of time talking to Velda and all of them got to know quite a lot about each other, but were all very suspicious about Velda, they all thought that she was toying with them with the stories she came up with. Dave and Mike made Velda feel very special and weren't shy about telling Velda what they would like her to do to them.

It was apparent to all of them that Mike was a very rich man and owned a chain of gyms and that Dave was the opposite and struggled to make ends meet.

There were constant requests to Velda to add more photos and videos, but she kept refusing, much to everyone's disappointment, but she kept them interested with stories and shared her upbringing and life story with everyone. She was always athletic in school and had done almost every sport "I used to beat all the boys in school, I was stronger and faster than all of them up until I was about 15 I was the toughest kid in school, but then boys started getting bigger and stronger, on sports days I used to compete and win against the boys instead of the girls, It is maybe because both of my parents were athletes I have good genes."

Everyone wanted to know more and the questions and requests kept coming in, she would not always respond but on some occasions when she did the stories were pure fantasy to her fans. "I started lifting weights when I was 15 after almost losing a fight to a boy in school, he was winning until we started rolling around on the floor, I wrapped my legs around his neck and made him pass out, it was the most exhilarating moment of my life and felt so empowered by my own strength. I already did some weights for strength and conditioning for gymnastics and judo, but after this moment I started lifting much more serious weights, which made me even better at judo and I continued to compete until I was 17. I found it very easy to put on muscle and loved how I looked and how strong I became, I soon started bodybuilding and did my 1st national contest, I only came 10th and was very disappointed. After this I made the bad decision to take enhancing drugs to make me bigger and more muscular, I took them for quite a long period, but then I did not like how my face changed and I became more masculine, so I decided to stop taking them and to no longer compete in bodybuilding.

After this when I become 19 I did some strong women contests and won some of them too, but the contests stopped because not enough women entered. After this my focus wandered and I got myself into trouble, especially after the passing of my parents."

Everyone offered their sympathy, but what unfolded next stopped everyone dead in their tracks, when she was asked what kind of trouble she got into.
"I went to jail a few times for badly beating up some guys, then for rape".

Well this interested everyone and the questions flew in and she explained:  "yes I raped some men, some small guy was calling me a man and saying I was taking steroids, when he went out for a smoke I put him in a head lock and forced him to pass out, tied him into the back of my car, took him home and tortured him with wips and chains for hours until he wished he was never born, the next day the police came to my door and took me away, I have done this 3 times when I was all mixed up with recreational drugs, but not for long time, I want to wipe my criminal record so I can get good job"

No-one could believe what they were hearing and were not sure to believe it or not, Dave and Mike were really aroused by her stories and kept requesting more and more. They asked why she did it trying to poke for more information she replied: "this is the last I want to talk about my dubious past, the reason I did it was to feel empowered and I think I was very selfish and craved attention, I know now that it is very wrong and I should not hurt innocent people to engage in my fantasies of overpowering men."

Dave especially like to hear about her strength and always asked how much she lifted, she claimed to curl 35 kg in one hand but Dave did not believe her and asked her to prove it with a video.

"I have no video camera" she exclaimed, Mike offered to buy her one and actually had one sent to her. She agreed on the condition that no-one else was allowed to see the video but Mike and Dave, and would only send them the video if Mike and Dave sent a naked picture of themselves to her 1st. They agreed to this if she sent them a picture of herself flexing 1st, she sent them a photo of her flexing her bicep with one sleeve rolled up which hugely excited Mike and Dave.

Many times Mike and Dave asked Velda to share some stats and measurements but all she ever said was that she was a very big strong girl, which was very clear from the photos. Within a couple days she emailed a video of her curling 35kg dumbbells and her technique was not too bad, Mike and Dave were in disbelief and let Velda know that they were both in awe of her.

lanky

Part 2, Organising a vindictive plan

Dave and Mike started telling her how much they would like to wrestle her and feel her power and described various scenarios to her, she replied to Dave telling him "after seeing your photo, I think you are very cute and would love to wrestle you and put you in your place". She was not so keen on Mike and stated "Mike I think you are a handsome man but, you are not my type, I like my men to look pretty and boyish like Dave, I could have fun throwing him around"
"I would love to see that" mike replied
"Well let us make it happen then, you are the man with the money, maybe we can make a video?" she replied
"Excellent idea, I will pay for your flights, I think we can make the best video ever like no-one has done before" he stated
"Yes let us give the fans what they want" she replied

Mike proposed the idea to Dave, whom was highly sceptical and a bit fearful, "I don't want to be in a video, what if someone I know sees me in it?"
"You can wear a disguise and it will be fine Dave" Mike replied
"What kind of video, anyway, just simple wrestling?" queried Dave
"No, we are going to make the greatest fbb fantasy domination video ever, we are going to make all our fantasies come true" replied Mike
"I am not sure I want my fantasies to come true, that could be extremely painful for me and want to keep them as fantasies not reality" replied Dave
"Ok, we can find some-one else to do it then" stated Mike in response

Mike got back to Velda and informed her of the scenario, but she was not happy, "if it is not Dave, I am not going to do it, how much are you going to pay us, this video will make a lot of money on the back market" she responded

Mike had a long think about this and came up with a highly vindictive plan to make all his fantasies be played out on Dave.
He emailed out to Dave and Velda "I will put up 30000 dollars up for this video, but you are going to have to earn it and the story line will be dictated by reality and a sequence of events like a game show with me being the artistic creator. Dave will start with 29000 dollars, but I will guarantee Dave 2000 dollars regardless of what happens. Velda you have to make Dave give you the money, but he can only sign over so much at each time and the challenges will get more and more difficult for you to accomplish Velda."
Velda responded "that sounds exciting, please tell more of the challenges?"
Dave really needed the money and out of desperation replied "if you guarantee me 10 thousand dollars I will accept"

Mike responded to Dave with "I will guarantee you 10k, but on the condition that I do not tell you any of the challenges before the video, and Velda will have to agree to start with zero money, this is my final offer, either take it or leave it, it is a very generous offer to make your dreams come true"
Dave gave it some quick thought and accepted the offer.

Mike devised a long and complicated story line which involved all the things that Velda has to do to get the money from Dave, and sent the description to Velda, with an attached statement "if you think some of it is a bit over the top or too brutal, please let me know and we can revise it"
"No I love it, I'm sure I will enjoy getting this money, I will also add my own ideas as we go along, I look forward to meeting you both" Velda replied

lanky

Part 3 she arrives


2 months later everything was set up and Velda arrived in the country and was met by Mike with the intention of shooting the video the following day. Mike told Dave to book the following day off and spend the day together coming up with ideas and to shoot a pre-video introduction. Mike arranged to meet Dave in a gym, as Dave arrived he was suspicious as to why the gym was closed, Mike turned up not long after Dave and escorted him into the gym, "you did bring your gym stuff right, I thought we cold work out whilst we chat" asked Mike.
"Yes I will go get changed" Dave responded
As Dave came back down Mike was stood there filming him.
Unhappy with this Dave shouted "what are you doing,  why are you filming me now, we agreed I would wear a mask?"
"No we did not, I have our written agreement here, no mention of a mask sorry Dave" he laughed in response
Dave did not put up any further argument as he knew Mike was cunning and right, also he was a bit intimidated by Mike who was a bigger guy standing at 5ft10 and weighing 180 lbs he was built like an athlete, whereas as Dave only stood 5ft 6 and weighed a mere 155 lbs and was out of shape despite recent efforts to tone up.

"We shall start by training biceps Dave, let's see how much those little guns of yours can curl?"
With that they did a couple warm up sets, before in walked this tall beautiful woman dressed in a tracksuit. "Ah, hi Velda, how are you today?" Mike asked.
"Good, I am really looking forward to this video, this cute little thing must be my little Dave then?" she quirked

Dave looked up at her after finishing his set "yes, hi Velda, I did not realise you were so tall, wow, how tall are you" he asked nervously, already intimidated.
"I am 6ft 5 of solid rock hard muscle" she stated strongly

Dave almost shit himself at the sight of her, she was huge and towerd over both of them.

"Lets get this video going then, we are going to do a lot of strength comparison exercises before we take it to the next level." Stated Mike

"Yes, let's have some fun" Velda replied.

"How much are you curling there Dave with that Barbell, is that the most you can lift?" asked Mike
"Yes, 30kg is as much as I can curl for any reps "replied Dave
"haha, that's so cute" laughed Velda, I can curl that with just one arm, let me show you how its done, within minutes and a light warm up set, Velda was curling 30kg dumbbells for reps like it was nothing with a smile on her face.

"Well we know who has the strongest biceps, what else do you want to compare strength with Velda?" joked Mike
"Let's see what his legs are made of" replied Velda
They set up the leg press rack and both did a few warm up sets, then Velda said "right then Dave lets see what you can lift, how much do you want to try?"
"170 kg" he replied
"Are you serious" laughed Velda
"Yes, why?" asked Dave
"You shall see" replied Velda
He struggled as hard as he could and got 8 reps
"this is too funny, your legs are so weak Dave, I feel sorry for you" Velda laughed as she added more weight to the rack taking it up to 190 kg, she then did 15 reps on one leg whilst trash talking to Dave, "look I am doing more than you with just one leg and I am not even trying, your legs are pathetic Dave"
"I have something I want to do for fun, both of you come over to this machine and stand right there with your crotch over the bar" demanded Velda
As she pointed where she wanted the to stand on the vertical leg press machine, she then started leg pressing and both Mike and Dave were easily lifted up from under their crotches as Velda repped out a set with ease.
Mike cheered "wow Velda I never thought of this one, damn Dave you are in deep trouble"

"Have you modified the cable machine like I asked Mike" queried Velda
"Yes, shall we go and have a go?" replied Mike
"Yes, this will be interesting" laughed Velda
Mike had modified the machine so it could be connected to Dave rather than a fixed weight; Velda fitted the harness which essentially would ensure that Dave was lifted up by his crotch. Velda went on the back of the machine and started doing lat pull downs and laughed whilst Dave was lifted up off the floor over and over again.
She then got up, un-strapped Dave and walked him over to the bench and sat him down. She then grabbed a 25 kg dumbbell and put it on his lap, "try and curl that with one hand" she demanded
"I can't" Dave replied
"Try" Velda demanded, she then walked over and stood behind Dave, she rolled up her sleeve, put her arm over the top over his shoulder, neither Mike or Dave had seen any of her muscles at this point. She gripped the dumbbell, she put her elbow on his chest and started doing preacher curls whilst Dave stared down at her huge bicep bulging as she curled the weight.
"Holy shit" exclaimed Dave, also in mild pain from her elbow digging into his chest
Mike laughed out "tell me about it Dave, jeez what a bicep!"
"Get the tape measure from my bag Mike" demanded Velda
Mike quickly grabbed it and threw it to Velda-"Dave measure my pumped bicep and tell me how big it is today"
Dave wrapped the tape around her almighty bicep "fuck me, 17.5 inches" he exclaimed.
"Feel how hard it is, feel the power and admire my size" she demanded
Dave started feeling her huge bicep and she was right it was rock solid.
Velda asked Mike "what kind of guns do you have Mike?"
Mike quickly replied "just over 15"
Velda smirked "good, good, I am far bigger than both of you, Mike remember that, you may be the man with the money and camera, but I am the one with the muscle, the strength and the power."
Mike realised what she meant instantly to be careful what he says or does or he will be in trouble.

She then put the dumbbell down and straddled Dave, she removed her tracksuit top revealing a workout vest and started flexing her biceps right in front of him, "put you hands on my biceps, feel them pumping and watching my muscles moving beneath my skin, your little arms can only curl a 30 kg barbell, well my big strong arms can curl 35 kg dumbbells each arm, that is over twice as strong as you. You are nothing to me, I could throw you around and snap you like a little twig,  feel them tighter, try and squeeze them, go on squeeze them, I said squeeze them". She laughed toyed with Dave for a while.
Dave was In a trance like state nervously shaking whilst admiring her huge biceps, more turned on than he had been in his entire life, but listening to her words he was very fearful.
"Flex your biceps for me Dave" she demanded, she gripped his biceps and began to squeeze them really hard, "this is what I asked you to do, why didn't you do as I said" she continued toying with him, every time he tried to flex his bicep she squeezed them and forced them to mush.
"Ok Dave squeeze my biceps like I squeezed yours" she demanded
"This is what I asked you to do, why didn't you do as I said" she smirked

"I tried but they were too firm and would not compress" he replied.
"Yes they are very firm aren't they?" she laughed

She then straightened her legs and squeezed them together around Daves torso, she then threw her arms around him and bear hugged his face into her thick pec muscles and started pec flexing, she continued to toy with him
" ah yes, can you feel my muscles, this chest presses 125 kilos for reps, can you feel the power, can you feel how hard they are, and my legs these huge quads press out 500 kilos for reps, can you imagine how strong my legs are, you can only press 170 kg and I press 500?" she laughed
After a short while she let up and Dave gasped for air, she continued to flex in front of him, and tease him "feel my lats expand, watch my body change shape as I expand like a cobra" she laughed as she expanded her lats to the width of a bus as Dave watched in disbelief and felt her back expand, she then gripped Daves hand and moved it onto her pecs and started flexing, still toying with him, she certainly loved the way Dave looked at her. "Have you ever felt pecs like this before Dave, feel all that solid thick muscle turn to stone in your hand"
Her chest had very little breast fat but huge thick pec muscles that seem to blend into her breasts with unbelievably thick muscle.
She then stood up and pulled her trousers down revealing her tight high spandex shorts that had quads the size of tree trunks bulging out. She placed Dave's hands on her quads and started flexing them.
"Oh my god, how big are your quads, they look bigger than my waist?" enquired Dave
"How big is your waist Dave" she asked with a smile
"29 inches" he replied
"Same size as my quads" she replied
Dave felt her muscle moving and expanding then suddenly blew his load in his pants and made an embarrassing noise.

"Well that's my first 100 dollars Mike" she laughed
"Yes Velda" I told you that one would be easy laughed Mike, "maybe the next bit not so much though"