⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [lanky] Stories~collected

Started by lanky, July 18, 2010, 11:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lanky

Part4 the challenge begins

"Dave take off all your clothes" demanded Velda
"No, I don't want to" replied Dave
"I did not ask whether or not you wanted to, I said take off your clothes, now!" Velda stated aggressively
"No" replied Dave again.
"Do you know what 2 things I like best about you Dave? Asked Velda with a sadistic grin
"No, what's that, Velda?" Dave nervously enquired knowing this answer was going to result in him getting hurt.
She looked directly into his eyes, then moved her lips around next to his ear and spoke in a soft gentle voice:
"you have the same fantasies as me Dave, I love to over power and dominate men, you love to be over powered and dominated, we will both be turned on when I brake your fingers slowly, when I snap your arms, when I crush your ribs until they all break, when I slowly contort your back so far that it cracks, as the tears run down your face and you realise I have paralysed you for life, we will both be in total climax and ecstasy" as she finished speaking she quickly bit his ear and released.
Dave tried to jump up off the bench, but Velda just sat there calmly on top of him smiling. "What's wrong, where are you trying to go? Laughed Velda
"I don't want to do this any more" replied Dave
"Why not, I will make all of your fantasies come true, it is too late now, you're my little Dave now" Velda laughed
"No, please, don't hurt me, I don't want my fantasies to come true" trembled Dave
"aww your so cute, do as I say and I may take it easy on you" Velda smiled
"Ok" replied Dave
"Take off your clothes now" ordered Velda as she let him up.
As soon as he got up he ran to the door, but it was locked, Velda walked over to him, he did not even to try and run, he just stood there and accepted what was coming.

She gripped him by the throat with both hands and pushed him against the door then started lifting him up off the floor as he held her arms to take the weight off his throat.
"You were a very naughty boy Dave, and we know what happens to naught boys, they must be punished!" she spoke softly and seductively.
Dave could not respond due to the pressure on his throat and just stared down in fear. She locked out her arms straight then removed one and spoke seductively again "Dave you have a choice now, you can either; tap out and forfeit 100 bucks or you will pass out, either way I will not break a sweat. I have you held up with just one hand, not only is there nothing you can do, but soon you will be wanting to beg and tap out, that must be so humiliating be overpowered so easily by a girl, I m not even trying, can you feel my grip getting tighter as you struggle to breathe and go more and more red". she laughed
Dave struggled and tried to get free but to no avail, whilst Velda just laughed, she suddenly increased her grip and Dave started Tapping out frantically. "See what I can do when I try just a little" she laughed.
"That is another 100 Mike" she laughed
"Yep only another 13 submissions before things get interesting" replied Mike
"Yes, I think it will be very interesting" replied Velda sadistically

She then let go and he fell to the floor, "go and claen yourself up, Mike is their any way he can escape?"
"No chance" replied Mike
"Well hurry up Dave or I will come up there and give you the beating of your life, you have 4 minutes!" she demanded

He quickly returned in his spare clothes, she gripped him back up and turned him around and walked him over to the mirror, she stood behind him and put him in a head lock and started lifting upwards until he was on his tip toes, she was 11 inches taller than Dave and he was soon off the ground in her head lock as he watched himself dangling from her grip in the mirror. She then started taunting him again " look at the size of my biceps around your little neck, look how you are dangling off the floor from my huge powerful physique, see how helpless you are under my control, you're my little Dave" she whispered into his ear softly.
She then started increasing the pressure quickly and Dave started tapping out. "well that's 12 left" she laughed as she put her spare hound down his shorts and gripped his member.
She continued increasing the pressure and Dave soon was unconscious.
"What are you doing Velda, that's not the plan?" demanded Mike
"I don't care so much about your plan Mike, I am the boss here, I will play your games, but I have my own fantasies too, I need some time to change" she replied
"You knocked him out cold just so you can change clothes?" asked Mike
"Yes Mike" Velda laughed.
With that she grabbed Mike and put him in a headlock and did the same thing to him, whilst tightening her grip she spoke aggressively "it is important to me that you know who is in charge here Mike, don't you ever tell me what to do!"

A minute or 2 later Dave awoke not quite knowing what happened with Mike lying on the floor out cold, In a slight daze. Moments later Velda walked down the stairs wearing cut off denim shorts and a white bra, with about 8 inch platform shoes on which made her insanely tall and intimidated Mike and Dave even more as she stood around posing for Dave until Mike got back to his feet.
She walked over to Dave again and posed a double bicep in front of him, then gripped him and sat him down on the bench again, she straddled him then gripped his fingers and stretched his hands behind his back and twisted his wrists around slowly more and more until his hands met behind his back, she then started lifting them vertically. "Say submit when it hurts too much" she declared and soon enough "submit, submit, submit" came the words from Daves mouth in agony.
She then stood up with her hands still locked into Daves, then put her arms across horizontally and started straightening her arms, soon Dave started shouting "submit, submit, submit" but she kept straightening out her arms which were much longer than Daves. "I have done this once before a few years back with a poor little guy like you, I want to see if I can still do it" she softly spoke. "arggggggggghhhhhh, I submit, submit, submit" blurted Dave, but she kept going until his feet left the floor and laughed " I can still do it" she then started doing reps which really hurt Dave, she laughed whilst doing them at the site of Dave being hoisted up and down.
Meanwhile Dace was screaming in pain "arggh please stop, I submit, ah stop, please you are going to break my shoulders"
"10 more Mike, that was a double, this is too easy" she laughed
She then gripped Dave and threw him over her shoulders and started doing lunges with Dave across her back whilst laughing.
As if she got bored quickly she manoeuvred him into a bear hug and quickly started pulsating him in squeezes of 3 or 4 seconds, each time with a few seconds between, every squeeze got harder and harder, Dave was very quickly winded and not long after, was tapping out in pain.
"9 more Mike, but I want to get Dave excited again" she laughed
She threw Dave over her shoulder and walked over to the leg extension machine, sat him down straddled over her quad and started doing thigh extensions, she placed one of his hands on her quad and his other hand on her abs, "feel my cut abs and my deeply muscled 29 inch thighs, these thighs press 500kg for, on you struggle to do 180 kg for any reps, that is 3 times more than you, I can do much more with one leg than you do with both, do you realise how much stronger I am than you? You are like a baby to me, how big do your lats measure around your back Dave, around 34 inches probably, mine are just under 50 and that's all muscle, look at my pecs, solid muscle." She teased him whilst flexing her abs and repping out her leg extensions, she knew Dave loved how much bigger and stronger she was and continued to tease him with it, she was getting carried away with it and was definitely being aroused by her own power.

"Wow you do have one big muscle Dave, you really do like my muscles don't you little man, or should I say big man?" laughed Velda whilst gripping Daves member through his shorts
"Yes Velda you are incredible" he shyly responded

She started increasing her grip on his member and laughing "lets see ho much you can take in this area until you submit?"
"Submit, submit, submit" Dave shouted within seconds

"8 more submissions until it may get more interesting, lets hurry this up shall we, lets see how quickly I can make you submit 8 ways" Velda laughed as he pushed Dave onto the floor off her lap and then got up and stood over him looking down.
"Get up little man, I have made you submit many times, lets see if you can make me submit, bear hug me now". Laughed Velda
"I can't reach your chest" replied Dave
"aw bless you, try to bear hug my waist then" she replied
Dave got up and started squeezing her waist as hard as he could but Velda just laughed, "ok this is not going to work, try a body scissors, I will lie down for you"

So she lay down and they got into position and he started squeezing her again. "Are you serious Dave-are you really this weak? She laughed
"yeah I guess so" replied Dave embarrassed

"Come over to the leg curl machine Dave let us see how much you can curl with those little sticks" Velda laughed
They walked over to the machine and set it up for Dave, Velda demanded "after each rep stop I will up the weight, lets see how heavy you can go?"
He started curling the weight with his legs "5 kg, 12 kg, 19 kg, 26 kg, 31kg, 38 kg, 46 kg just, 53 kg nope" Velda laughed as he struggled and failed.
"Right then Dave, how much do you think I can do with just one leg based on you doing 46 kg with both?" she asked
"Probably 46 kg" Dave replied
"So you think I can do the same as you with just one leg Dave, Mike what do you think?" she smirked
Mike replied "probably a bit more, 53kg?"
"Well lets find out, for every 7kg you under-estimate me you get a punch in the stomach, that applies to you too Mike, but every 7kg I fall under you get to feel what ever you lik on my body" she laughed
"For once I hope you are weaker than I expect" nervously laughed Mike
"Me too" replied Dave
"well lets see what happens" smiled Velda, she got on and started repping put effortlessly.
"Dave changed the weight after each rep "5 kg, 12 kg, 19 kg, 26 kg, 31kg, 38 kg, 46 kg, oh my god 53 kg, holy crap 60 kg"
Velda got up walked over to Mike and punched him in the stomach and he went to fall over but Velda gripped him with her spare arm and held him in place for another, this time she let go and he fell to the floor completely winded.
She then walked slowly over to Dave who instantly started begging "please don't Velda, please don't"
She laughed "where do you want me to punch you, the leg, the shoulder, your abs, or your bum"
"The bum" dave quickly replied
"Good choice" laughed Velda
She then kneeled down punched him extremely hard in the buttocks and sent him running across the gym floor yelping.
"Well two more or do you submit" velda enquired
"Submit" Dave instantly replied in agony from her punch

"7 more submission before my challenge begins Mike, Hey Dave pick 2 limbs or body parts" Velda laughed
"For what" asked Dave
"That you want me to flex for you" replied Velda with a smirk
"Quads and calves" he quickly replied


"well come here then Dave and feel these quads" he walked over to her near the mirror, as Dave walked over they stood next to each other, Velda looked into the mirror, "jeez im a sexy Amazon, look at the size difference between us, how tall are you Dave?
"about 5ft6" he replied
"with these shoes I am 7ft 1, look your nose is the same height as my belly button, I am twice as wide as you too, look into the mirror, do you understand that you are nothing to me, it is like you wresting against a 5 year old child, there is just no resistance, you may aswell be a doll, I could literally snap you in half or break anything I want on your body with ease and you would just have to watch helplessly. Do you understand this Dave?" Velda enquired
"Yes, I do now" replied Dave nervously
"You didn't before?" asked Velda
"No I did not expect you to big so big and strong"? stated Dave
"aww bless you, how does it feel to be so much smaller and weaker than a big sexy Amazon, I would really like to know in detail? Laughed Velda"

"Scary, very intimidated, powerless, helpless, erotic, small, weak, excited, lots of things but mainly terrified of what you may do to me" Dave honestly replied
"so you should be, I am glad that you still find it erotic, that is what the fans will think too, soon you will have to start obeying me or I will inflict such cruel pain that you will cry like a baby. from now on every reply fro you shall be yes goddess, because now I am your god as I control your fate do you understand?" she strongly asked as more of a statement
"Yes goddess, please do not hurt me" replied Dave
"You selected quads, then calves this is how I shall get my next two submissions, I think I will scissor your quads with mine until you submit." Laughed Velda, this took literally 10 seconds before Dave submitted
"hmmn calves, how shall we do this one, I think I will just squeeze your calve until you submit" she laughed then held him upside down by his calve with both hands and started crushing his leg with her almighty grip until he begged for submission which did not take long.

"Well 5 submissions to go, just for fun, lets see if I can do them all without Daves feet touching the floor" Velda laughed
She lifted him up over her shoulder and started pulling him in tightly, squeezing his waist and ribs into her shoulder with a firemans lift, she kept going until he submitted, Dave held out for almost a full minute before caving in. she then manoeuvred him around so he was facing upwards lying across her shoulders, she then started curving his lower and upper body around her shoulders stretching his back, he soon submitted and was scared of what she could have done to him.
She managed to manoeuvre him again below her shoulders so he was facing away from her and behind her back and did the same thing again curling his body the wrong way around her back, again he submitted quickly out of fear of damaging his back. She just quickly went from one position to another with ease and Dave did not even bother to try and resist the inevitable. She then threw him up and caught him sideways quickly turning him upside down, she held his ankles and slowly pressed his legs apart whilst taunting him, "dave how flexible are you, how long until your tendons start to rip, lets see if you can do the splits?" she laughed

"Submit, submit, submit" he shouted in pain
"What I cant here you" Velda laughed and continued
"arggghhh submit, please stop I submit" yelped Dave
"Oh you submit, I thought you shouted more" Velda laughed
She then pulled him back up and cradled him over towards a weights bench, she put her foot on the bench then manoeuvred Dave across her quad so he was facing up wards towards her, she put one had on his member by clasping his shorts and the other on his throat, I guess you will have to tap for this submission Dave as you will not be able to speak, she started folding him in half the wrong way and he quickly started tapping out.
"Get up, straddle my thigh and face me" she demanded
Dave obeyed and straddled her thigh facing him. "feel my calve muscle whilst I raise you up" she smiled and started doing calve raises.
"What happens now Dave I have made you submit 15 times?" asked Velda sadistically

"Well I guess that's the end, you win" replied Dave
"is that right Mike" she laughed
"nope, not quite" laughed Mike
"Tell him what the next stage is"she demanded
With that mike pulled out some paper work from his bag, "well Velda has earnt her 1000 dollars by making you submit 15 times, the problem is Mike that this paper work says that you have 29000 dollars and Velda would quite like, wouldn't you Velda?" laughed Mike
"yes very much so" sniggered Velda
"Dave this is your money right now, all you have to do is not sign it over to Velda, the 1st check that you do not want to sign over is only for 50$'s, then the next one im sure you wont sign over too is for $100, the next 200$, I think you get the idea, however Velda is not allowed to force you to sign over, i.e she can't touch you whilst you have a pen in your hand, she can only persuade you, I think she can be quite persuasive, isn't that right Velda?" laughed Mike

"Yes I can also be very, very cruel and ruthless when something stands in my way" she stated aggressively

"So Dave all you have to do is not sign these documents each time, do you understand?" asked Mike
"Yes sounds easy, she can't force me to sign them without touching me, so I should leave with a lot of money?" queried Dave

"I think you will leave after signing all those documents Dave" laughed Velda
Dave was still straddled over Veldas quad as if it were a normal place to be during conversation, suddenly Velda lifted him off and demanded, "take my shoes off"
Dave quickly complied.
"great now I am more mobile and agile, take your clothes off, all of them" Velda demanded


lanky

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

lanky

part 5 sorry for the delay, i forgot about it

Part 5 Things get serious, Velda gets ruthlessly violent

Velda walked over to Mike, "mike do you promise that I can not get in legal trouble for what I may do this evening, I really do not want to go to jail, and I promise you one thing, if I do get in trouble, it will be the last thing you ever do" stated Velda
"Yes Velda he has signed a disclaimer it is all fine" replied Mike nervously.
"Good, good, good, so I can do whatever my heart desires?" asked Velda confidently
"Yes Velda that is correct" laughed Mike
"Mike, I am about to show you how cruel and ruthless a big strong Amazon women can be, you will not believe your eyes, I hope you can cope with severe domination? I will do things that some people may not be able to watch" Velda spoke in a soft voice
"Yes Velda that is what the fans and I want to see" smirked Mike

"Can you hear us Dave" asked Velda smiling
"Yes, please do not do anything bad to me, I am a good person, I have done nothing wrong" begged Dave
Are you going to sign all that money over to me Dave?" laughed Velda
"No I really need that money" replied Dave nervously
"ok, come here Dave, I am sure we can make some kind of agreement" stated Velda

Dave walked over trepidly as Mike stood there puzzled, as Dave arrived to where they were standing, Velda knelt down in front of Dave, the 1st time that she had not towered over Dave "give me your hand" she softly asked.
With that Dave extended his hand out to Velda and she spoke for the first time sincerely "Dave I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me for what I have done, this money is very important to me, this is probably the only chance I will get in life to get this amount of money, also to make my fantasies come true, I have long dreamed of completely torturing and making a man helplessly tremble in fear, and for me to get paid for it, I can not refuse, so I am sorry for what I am about to do."

She then smiled and gripped his hand tightly "this is my fantasy, to have a man in front of me that I am attracted to, and to be able to do whatever I like with him and have no consequences. That is right yes Mike?"
Mike quickly replied "yes Velda, he is all yours and has essentially signed his life away"
Daves face dropped in fear and Velda suddenly let go and turned and walked over to mike and whispered in his ear, "let's see if I can psychologically destroy him before I physically break him, I want to see if I can make him wet himself just by intimidating him, Mike please go and get my shoes for me". Mike just laughed and went to pick up Veldas huge platform shoes

She walked back over to Dave "put my shoes back on for me Dave, I like being super tall and looking down at you" she laughed
He looked up and replied "you are already looking down at me"
"Yes but I like to completely dwarf you so you look like a midget to me" she laughed
He quickly put on her shoes whilst admiring her insanely huge muscular calves.

Once her shoes were on she gripped him and dragged him towards the wall, she hoisted him up against the wall effortlessly and locked her arms out, then placed her kneed about a foot below his crotch against the wall, she then slammed him downwards onto her knee with a thud, he let out a yelp in pain, his legs still dangled over a foot from the floor as his weight lay over his crotch on Veldas knee.
She manoeuvres his hands above his head then held them there with one arm. With her free arm she gripped a hand full of his stomach tightly then started twisting it. He started making sounds in pain and she held it there for a while and just stared into his eyes. After a while she released his flab and gripped his throat, her big hand almost went right the way around his throat, she started gripping his throat tightly then moved in with her face against his, Mike zoomed in with the camera as she began to speak softly and calmly.
"This is going to be the most exciting thing I have ever done Dave, this is what has landed me in jail when I was younger, but this time I can go further and not get in any trouble. 1st I will crush your chest between my huge thighs and keep crushing harder and harder, you will be losing consciousness, then I will ease, but as soon as you come back I will squeeze you harder, you will be in fear for your life, you will be afraid that I will crush your lungs, you did not realise such power was possible, you will beg me to stop, you will plead and agree to do anything, but all I want to do is squeeze and squeeze until I here your ribs cracking one by one, I will ensure you stay conscious so I can see and hear you screaming out in pain and watch the tears flooding down your face, I will not stop until all your ribs are broken, at the same time I will bend your arms around until they start to creak, then I will slowly bend them more and more until they snap and face the wrong way.
I will be getting higher and higher as I see you becoming more and more afraid, the more pain you feel the more I get aroused. As I get more and more aroused I become more and more violent and search ways to destruct your body slowly. I will take your waist into a bear hug and squeeze with all my power, you will be winded instantly, you may fall in and out of consciousness but I will continue to crush you until your insides no longer function. Once I am satisfied that your organs are damaged enough I will move onto your limbs, I look forward to seeing the look in your eyes as you arm starts to creak and suddenly cracks, then...........................EWW THAT'S GROSS, hahahaa, I told you I could make him wet himself" Velda laughed as Dave wet himself in a trembling fear.
"don't worry Dave I may not take it quite that far, I just love to intimidate you and see the fear in your eyes, you have no idea how wet and aroused I am right now, if only you knew what it is like to feel this sort of power over a person, go and clean yourself up, you have 2 minutes before I come up and get you, if I have to come up for you, there will be for extreme punishment, and I mean extreme" Velda smirked

With that Dave ran upstairs to change again and Velda turned to Mike "are you enjoying this Mike, I can't believe I made him wet himself, that felt amazing, seeing him tremble and the fear in his eyes"
"Yes keep it going, I think the fans will love the trash talking" Mike replied
Dave returned quickly this time in a pair of jeans and a tshirt.
"Take off all your clothes Dave" demanded Velda
"No I do not want" to replied Dave
I was hoping you would say that, lets see what happens when you do not do as you are told and do not address me as goddess" laughed Velda

With that she gripped hold of him and lifted him over to the bench where she straddled over him, she pulled his upper body to sit up and put im into a bear hug and wrapped her legs around his waist.
"Dave, what do you want a bear hug or a scissor hold or both? Lets start with the bear hug shall we, when that gets too much I want you to tap or shout 'scissor hold', when that gets too much shout 'bear hug' or tap out again, lets see what you prefer haha"  she laughed.
Within seconds she slowly started bear hugging him and started applying the pressure increasing it every couple of seconds, within 30 seconds he started shouting "I give, I submit". She calmly replied, that's not what I asked you to say is it now?"
"Scissors, scissors" he yelled
"What did I tell you to address me as?" she demanded and squeezed harder
"argghhhhhhh scissors goddess" he just about managed to breathe the words out.
she instantly squeezed her legs together with incredible force, knocking the wind out of Dave straight away, he started tapping frantically.
"Looks like you prefer the bear hug Dave" she laughed then started squeezing him very hard straight away between her huge biceps and his face crushed into her hugely thick dense pec muscles, within seconds he was shouting "scissors goddess"
So she would apply the pressure straight away and by now she knew exactly how much pressure he could withstand before giving in, she would instantly apply enough pressure to make him submit, he shouted "bear hug" within seconds, now straight away as he submitted she would squeeze her legs around him and within seconds he would tap, so straight away she would crush him into her upper body. For about a full 2minutes she submitted him continuously between her bear hug and scissor hold, before she started the trash talking "this is too easy you are submitting too quickly, how can I make this more interesting for me?" she laughed while scissoring Dave.

Dave could only let out a groaning noise and was not in a good way after being continually squeezed at the ribs and at the waist.
"I have an idea, do you have a stop watch there Mike?" asked Velda
"Yes, sure do" replied Mike

"Dave you have to resist my bear hug for 15 seconds, if you can't then I will scissor you for 15 seconds, if you can't stand the scissor for 15 seconds I will bear hug you for 30 seconds, if you can resist I will stop, I will only squeeze as hard as before" laughed Velda.

She began to bear hug Dave, he withstood her for 8 seconds by gritting his teeth and biting his lip, but it got worse and worse, and by 10 seconds he was in agony and had to tap out. With no warning she started her scissor hold straight away around his little waist, her legs seemed to close in and constrict every time he breathed out, soon he could not breathe and started tapping. She started bear hugging him and lasted less than 10 seconds again before tapping.
"Well that was no fun, I did not think that one through, I need to raise the stakes I think Dave" she laughed
"Right I shall bear hug you 10 times at a reasonable force for 20 seconds each time as before, but the only way to stop my bear hug is to tap out, this time you must not tap out, because if you tap out I will scissor your chest, but harder, each time you tap out of my bear hug I will scissor you for an extra 15 seconds at an unbearable force, so the more you tap out of my 15 second bear hugs the more I will scissor you, do you understand" she laughed cruelly

"Yes goddess, I must not tap out" he replied

So she started the bear hug, but this time she got to her feet and did it with him off the ground, facing away from her in front of the mirror whilst trash talking into his ear "come on Dave show me how strong you are, don't let this young women make you submit, look im not even trying that hard and you can barely breathe and are turning blue" she whispered
Each time he lasted less than 10 seconds and had to tap out whilst she taunted him " how pathetic you cant even last 20 seconds with just half of my strength, how do you think you will withstand my leg scissors?" she laughed cruelly
On the 10th bear hug, she started trash talking again, "oh dear Dave you have submitted 9 times soon to be 10. That means I have to scissor you hard, really hard for 150 seconds, ouch that is going to hurt, well at least you get to watch, Lets get a bit closer to the mirror shall we?" she laughed
"Actually take off your clothes!" she demanded
"No" he replied
"Big mistake, you did not call me goddess; you did not do as you were told, you must be punished like a naughty boy, do you want me to squeeze harder or for longer?"
"Neither goddess" Dave quickly replied
"I will squeeze you for 30 seconds longer for not calling me goddess and 10% harder than before for not doing as you were told, sit down between my legs, I will scissor you from behind and you can watch yourself turn blue" she laughed

He did as he was told and sat down, she quickly sat behind him and wrapped her legs around his waist "feel my big strong legs" she demanded he looked down at her legs, he still could not get over the size of her quads, they were actually as big as his waist but were sheer solid muscle.
Do they still turn you on, even though they have caused you so much pain" she asked whilst she flexed them. She release her grip briefly and rolled up his shirt just enough to uncover his waist.
For the 1st time in a long while Dave smiled, he replied "even more so"
So now you know just how devastating they are, they excite you even more, now you realise I could break your ribs or kill you, you are even more turned on?"
"Yes goddess" he replied
"Wow that turns me on even more, now I know that I shall squeeze you much harder, is that what you want?" laughed Velda
"No, please don't Velda" begged Dave
"Right then Dave lets see how you handle 3 minutes at about 65% of my power" she laughed whilst flexing.
"arrrrrrrggggggggggh pffffffftt" Dave yelped before Velda increased her power to knock the wind instantly out of Dave, he started tapping furiously, she grabbed his arms and put him in a full nelson. "why are you tapping, it will not help you have to endure this for 3 minutes and you are tapping after only 5 seconds, tapping will not help you, look at my quads exploding she laughed, this is no where near full power, just imagine my full power" she laughed
Dave was trying to wiggle and escape but it made absolutely no difference to Velda and she just laughed as Dave in complete agony and completely helpless.
She started whispering in his ear" this is not full power, shall I increase the pressure and test your lower rib cage, how much do you think it could take, feel the pain increase as I stretch your body upwards, look how much your body has compressed, you can barely see your waist, all you can see are my almighty legs with a little pink thing between that used to be your waist."
He looked up to the mirror and she was right his stomach had halved in size and looked like it had almost disappeared between her huge ripped legs, he had never felt so much pain In all his life. She suddenly let him out of the half nelson and started flexing her biceps, within seconds Dave started panicking and tried to get free by wriggling, he then made a bid mistake and punched Veldas legs followed by elbowing her in the face. She gripped his arms then said "well that is an extra minute and added pain for you, lets see what you are made of before you break down" she started twisting his fingers around and increased the pressure of her scissors. The increase in pressure from her scissor was too much pain for any man to bare, it was like being constricted by a python, every time he breathed out her quads closed in around his waist, she then put him in a full nelson again and stretched his body upwards making her legs crush his waist even more. After a while he gave up struggling, at that point Velda knew she had broken him down psychologically as her legs crushed and crushed his weak little waist
He soon started losing consciousness within 2 minutes and she let the pressure off for 10 seconds until he seemed to regain composure, she then started pulsing her scissors squeezing extremely hard for 5 seconds then not so hard for a few sends, even when she was not squeezing as hard it was enough to submit any man. Dave just lay there helplessly in complete agony as Velda crushed his waist into the size of a fist over and over again.
"Are you going to sign some money over to me now Dave, I will stop if you agree?"
Velda laughed
Dave nodded his head up and down to signal he would.
She let him up and as she did, Mike stated "Velda the rules of the game are you can not touch him for 30 seconds until he decides to sign or not to sign the 1st cheque over. Dave you have 30 seconds to sign or decide that you do not want to sign 50$ over to Velda"
Dave stood there catching his breathe inhaling intensely, then spoke "ok I will sign over 50$" and with that he signed the 1st amount over.
Mike laughed "the next one is for 100$, Velda you know what to do"

"Yes let's see how much more he can withstand" laughed Velda
She went over and grabbed Dave by the hair and pulled him across the gym floor towards the mirror, "face towards me and put your arms between my knees" she demanded
Dave quickly put his forearms between Veldas knees
Velda laughed " I just realised that crushing your chest waist, head or neck is not as much fun when you lose consciousness, crushing your arms you will be fully conscious and easily able to speak, this will be fun" Velda laughed again cruelly
She then started squeezing her knees into Daves forearms harder and harder, within seconds Dave was begging, then moaning in pain, then screaming in pain, all the while Velda teased and trash talked calmly. " I may go out for drinks tonight, I wonder what I shall wear, what do you think Dave?" she asked laughing
"arghhhhhhh" Dave could only muster as he was in too much pain to speak

She then grabbed his jeans around the waist belt and started lifting Dave up off the floor, continuously yanking him whilst laughing before lifting him up even further so that his body was horizontal to the floor, she then started lifting him even higher, which stretched his shoulders as his arms remained tightly crushed between Veldas knees. She seemed to get bored after a while and released him, she then dragged him over to the wall and put her hands under his arm pits and threw him into the wall with a thud, he fell to the floor and she grabbed him straight back up, then pressed him again slamming his back against the wall, she did not let go and started doing repetition of slamming him off the floor into the wall, each time Dave groaned in pain. She then took one hand and slammed him into the wall by the throat and drove her other hand into his waist, the 1st hit knocked the wind out of him, the next 7 or 8 blows almost knocked him out.
"Take off your jeans and top, then I will stop punching you" laughed Velda
This time Dave did as he was told "ok, ok ok, please stop" he begged and took his jeans and t shirt off.
"Now punch my abs Dave" she demanded
"No, you will kill me if I hurt you" pleaded Dave
"You really think you can hurt me, punch my abs now or I will punch yours?" laughed Velda
"ok, ok I will" agreed Dave
He then jabbed her abs, she stood there and laughed "that was not a punch, hit me harder"
Dave had another go but much harder and she laughed again, "hit me harder much harder, if you do not manage to wind me I will punch you so hard in the abs that you will leave the ground" demanded Velda
Dave then hit her in the abs as hard as he could, but Velda flexed her rock solid 8 pack and Dave may as well been punching against cobble stones as he yelped out in pain almost breaking his wrist, Velda just laughed " well at least you tried, its sooo cute that you can not even hurt me even when I let you try your hardest, you are like a little baby to me, she then grabbed Dave by the throat and let out an almighty punch into his abs letting go of his throat just before she made the connection, Dave was launched backwards and slid across the gym floor. Velda ran over and straddled on top of dave, she then started constantly slapping his face quite hard. Soon Dave started to beg "please stop, stop, stop"

"You have my money" replied Velda and continued to slap him around in a controlling manor.
"ok, ok, ok I will sign over 100$, please just stop" begged Dave
She let him up and he went over and quickly signed over the 100$ to Velda

"I want my 200$ next Dave, one way or another you will sign it over to me" demanded Velda as she walked over towards Dave, towering over him, if you sign me over the 200$ now I will allow you to worship my physique and let you rest for a while" laughed Velda whilst flexing her biceps. Dave stared up and could not resist the chance to cop a good feel of this women's unbelievable huge sculpted body.

lanky

Part 6 you just don't offend Velda, because it hurts.


"I want my 200$ next Dave, one way or another you will sign it over to me" demanded Velda as she walked over towards Dave, towering over him, if you sign me over the 200$ now I will allow you to worship my physique and let you rest for a while" laughed Velda whilst flexing her biceps. Dave stared up and could not resist the chance to cop a good feel of this women's unbelievable huge sculpted body.
He quickly signed over the 200$ and walked over to Velda with a glint in his eyes, she smiled seductively as he walked over to her, "that will buy you 1 minute of feeling my abs" she grinned and began to flex her abs which were already rippling as she breathed in and out. Dave started running his fingers between the ridges in her stomach, they protruded like cobble stones and the ridges between the individual muscles were deeper than Dave's fingers.
Velda laughed "400$ will allow you to lick them and feel whilst I do crunches on the floor, you would like that, wouldn't you Dave, can you let this chance go by"
"ok, ok I will sign over 400$" replied Dave getting carried away in ecstasy, he quickly signed over 400" then went back over to Velda she lay down and started doing crunches whilst Dave ran his tongue all over her glistening ripped 8 pack. Mike zoomed up with the camera and was struggling to control himself as Velda's undeniable erotic abs worked hard in an attempt to rip through her skin.
"For 800$ Dave I will let you feel my chest muscles working whilst I dumbbell press out some 60 lb dumbbells" teased Velda
Again Dave could not resist and quickly signed over the funds without a second thought, they went over to the bench and Velda started repping out the dumbbells whilst Dave admired her chest and felt it expanding and contracting, he stared down at her striations as her hugely dense muscles moved around erotically. After 20 reps she began to tire and had to stop, but continued to flex for Dave... she spoke gently " you really like my sexy feminine muscles don't you Dave, how would you like to see me do this without my bra?" she asked
"ok, I would love to" replied Dave
He walked over to sign the money, then looked down at the paper work, 1500$ !, I am not paying that!" he exclaimed

Before he knew it, he was being dragged over to a bench by Velda, "are you saying my body is not worth 1500$ Dave? She angrily stated, she removed her bra then positioned Dave across her body whilst lying back on the inclined bench, she firmly held his member in one hand and his throat in her other and begin to chest press him, and he stared back at her incredible shredded muscular chest as muscles crossed under her smooth pale skin. Dave was in pain by her grip on his throat and erect member but was so aroused it was a small price to pay for such bliss. After 2 or 3 reps she stood up and pressed Dave over her head and threw him onto the mats, she quickly crawled on top of him and levered into a grapevine, it was not long before Dave started begging and tapping, she then let him up and dragged him towards the wall where she managed to manoeuvre into a standing grapevine hold, she almost snapped his mid section whilst trash talking to him about wanting the 1500$.
She then moved him up so his member was pressed against her abs, she squeezed him into her and started grinding him up and down on her shredded abs, he began to moan, she then started squeezing him much harder and grinded him more aggressively, he soon shot his load and she released him to the floor and demanded "remove your underwear now or I will break you in half"
Dave looked up her face and knew this time it was wise to do as she said and he took off his boxer shorts, immediately after she grabbed him up, placed her thigh under his crotch then extended her quad out onto the bench and began flexing her huge thigh muscles and almost every muscle on her mountainous body, Dave sat straddled on her in awe of her spectacular physique.
"What is the sexiest thing you have ever seen Dave" she asked
"You are goddess" replied Dave
She then wrapped her arms around Daves upper body entrapping his upper arms and started to squeeze him before demanding "see if you can finish yourself off now before I break your ribs, you should be able to use your lower arm and wrist to stroke yourself"
She slowly started increasing the pressure harder and harder "you better get started quickly Dave" laughed Velda
Dave did not take long and exploded all over Veldas leg. "Wipe that off with your boxer shorts now" she demanded and Dave quickly obliged
"Do you still think my body is not paying 1500 for?" asked Velda
"It is worth it" replied Dave

"I am not playing this game any more, I want this money now, Dave you can do this the sexy way and I will let you feel my muscles, or I will break you, this decision is yours, but rest assured we are not leaving here until I win, so sign me over that 1500 now!" smiled Velda
"ok, ok" Dave replied quickly
He walked over and signed the next cheque over for 1500.
"And the rest of the cheques Dave" demanded Velda

"I can't" replied Dave in fear
"You will" laughed Velda
"No I wont, I will go through hell for that money" replied Dave
"you have 3 chances Dave, each time you say no is one chance gone, hell is nothing compared to what I will do to you for my funds, now sign them over starting with the 5000" demanded Velda.
"I cant" replied Dave
"Well that's strike one" laughed Velda
She removed the rest of her clothes quickly "Mike I think this is what the fans will want"
"Definitely" replied Mike
Velda walked over to Dave and carried him back over in front of the mirror.
"Dave what do you use your hands for?" asked Velda laughing
"Everything" replied Dave
"Not any more and I warned you not to say no, which hand do you sign cheques with?" laughed Velda
"My right" replied Dave
"Ever broke a finger before?" asked Velda
"No" replied Mike
"There will be a different answer soon" laughed Velda
She locked hands with him "right this game is called mercy, do you know it" laughed Velda seductively.
"Yes I know it" replied Dave
"Mercy, mercy, mercy, mercy, MEEEERRRRRRCY, MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRCY" shouted Dave
"I think you do not know this game, it is different with me, I squeeze your finger and bend them back until I think you are ready to give me my money, I am not sure whether to break your fingers or wrist, or both? I think fingers will be more fun Laughed Velda
With that she started bending back his fingers "maybe your fingers break, or maybe your wrist will 1st, let us see.
Really slowly she started bending them back further, until crunch, eww that sounds nasty, that was definitely a finger, ew there goes another, ooh theres another" she laughed cruelly as Dave yelped out helplessly in pain on his knees.
"Sign the cheque, now, all of them it will just get worse" demanded Velda

Poor Dave walked over to the table and signed the 1st cheque away for 5000 desperately wanting not too.
"And the rest" demanded Velda
Dave started crying as he desperately needed the money but could not take much more punishment.
"cry all you want, I am having the 7500 cheque, then the 10000, then the next 1000 to finish, sign them now and it is all over" demanded Velda
" I cant, I really need the money" pled Dave
"Well that was a no, we know what happens when you say no" laughed Velda
She grabbed Dave threw him onto the floor, turned him onto his front, then started punching his buttocks, laughing" don't say no, no, no, no, no" as she continued to punch
"Lets see what is stronger, your scissors or my shoulders?" she said inquisitively
"sit up put your arms at your side, all you have to do is resist me making you do the splits" she laughed as they sat opposite each other on the mat, with here hands clasped on his ankles,
"Go" she shouted confidently
As expected Daves legs were no match for the brut female power of Velda, and Dave soon found himself painfully doing the splits, he soon started thrashing around in pain and as Velda wanted to lever his legs apart she had to drag him in closer, she suddenly released him.
"this is not working, one second mike" she laughed as she pulled him in close, "arms at your side Dave" she demanded as he obliged she wrapped her legs around his mid section, "this is called the double whammy, just as your legs have torn apart and you cant take any more pain you feel your ribs caving" she vindictively stated with a seductive smile.
She started pressing apart his legs again. And he started yelping in pain and groaning, "come on all you have to do is close your legs and the pain stops" she laughed she started levering his legs further and further apart and she started screaming louder. "Oh shut up" she laughed as she squeezed her legs around him, knocking the wind straight out of him into silence. "lets see if you can do the splits" she laughed as she continued prying his legs further apart whilst She increased her scissors harder and harder until a definite cracking sound, then released slightly on the scissor but wrenched his legs farther apart.
"arghhh" she shouted as she suddenly stopped and let go
"What's wrong" asked Mike
"I just tore through his muscles, the resistance stopped" replied Velda
When she let go, Daves legs stayed in the same position, I guess you best sign the cheque Dave before this gets too serious" pleaded Velda
"OK OK" cried Dave as Mike brought over the cheques
He quickly signed the 7500 cheque, but not the last 2.
"Are you serious Dave" pleaded Velda
"Yes" without that money I am dead anyway
"I feel kinda bad about this now" stated Velda
"Well there is 20000 left if you want to force it out of him" replied Mike
"No, I think that is enough, I think I will just have fun now, Dave have you ever had sex with an Amazon?" she asked
"No" replied Dave
"Have you ever been crushed and made to submit during sex?" she asked
"No" replied Dave
"Well, you are going to do both now, and submit over and over again whilst inside me" she laughed

lanky

Train Ride Domineer
by lanky
_______________________

Part 1 - The train ride home

Chris and Derek had the long 4 hour train ride back from a week working away, they had been on the train for an hour and pretty much the only ones left on the train Sunday evening.
Then suddenly on bursts 2 young women in their early 20's and an older woman probably about 40. The three women were clearly drunk at the very least tipsy, but oddly wearing sweat pants and sweat shirts all matching saying 'team powergirl'. They sat down on the train not far down from where Derek and Chris sat, they clearly did this on purpose as they could have sat anywhere on the train.
Derek looked to Chris and sighed "oh here we go" clearly not in the mood to be disturbed, whereas Chris was a little excited "this should be interesting" he replied.

The girls were quite rowdy and loud and were getting on Dereks nerves, after a few minutes 2 of the girls started arm wrestling and suddenly Chris was interested and studying them closely as also Derek could not help but watch. The one girl noticed that both of the guys had been watching, the 3 women pulled close together and started talking privately, then started giggling.

One of the younger girls then came over to Chris and Derek and sat opposite them on the table.
"We noticed you watching us arm wrestling and thought you may like a go against one of us? You look like a guy who works out and your obviously proud of your body wearing that tight fitting T shirt, how do you fancy pitting your strength against a tall young women, fancy your chances? " she cheekily asked.
Chris and Derek sniggered, Derek said "I'm not really interested in showing you how to arm wrestle, I just want to relax."
"And how about you" the girl asked to Chris
"It could be fun having a little match against you girls, but I am not going to let you win" laughed Chris
"So you're scared of losing to a girl and you fancy a bit of fun? By the way I'm Kim that is Rach and Teri over there waiting to easily beat both of you arm wrestling" she sniggered in a flirty way.
"Ok if I go over there and beat you, will you promise to leave us alone?" asked Derek

"Of course but do you really think you can beat us?" she laughed
"Yes easily, you are girls, of course I can" he stated.

"Well in that case we would like to make a wager and see if you will put your money where your mouth is?" she replied
"What have you got in mind, other than when I beat you, you leave us alone" Derek replied

"Well if we win you have to take off all your clothes" she laughed
"im not taking my clothes off for you" replied Derek
"Well i thought you said you would beat us, so you would not have to, you do not sound so confident now?" she laughed

"And you?" she asked Chris

"I'm not so sure, you seem so confident this seems fishy" he enquired
What are your names?" she asked
"I'm Chris, this is Derek" he replied
"ok Chris, you only have to take your clothes off if both of us girls beat you, I will even give you a 45 degree head start, surely you can't be that insecure?"
"What about the other lady with you?" Asked Chris
"I bet you wouldn't beat her if you use both arms" she laughed
"ha-ha year right, 2 hands" he laughed

"ok, if i beat you, then you remove all your clothes, if Teri beats you with you using both hands you have to masturbate on your knees in front of us" she stated
"What are you serious?" he asked
"Yes, I like to see men masturbate" she laughed
"And if I win?" he asked
"What do you want?" she smiled
"A lap dance strip tease down to your underwear from both of you young ladies" he replied
"Ok sure, I would enjoy that anyway" she laughed

"So we are on, let's shake on it?" she asked smiling
"She proceeded to shake hands with Chris and then Derek, Derek clasped her hand really tightly "ouch your hurting me" she responded, Chris looked at her funny, he could see that Derek did not really hurt her in the slightest and it was an act.
"I think I will make you dance for me after I beat you" Derek responded
"No I think you will dance naked for me" she laughed back

She then called over her younger friend Rachael and they sat opposite, "this is Chris and this is Derek" introduced Kim
"Hi m Rachael, looking forward to seeing you naked Derek, lets get this done" she laughed.
"Yeah I am not going to go easy on you little girl" replied Derek

Derek and Rachael got into position and clasped hands. Chris put your hand there to stop Rachaels elbow moving and I shall do the same for Derek." Stated Kim

"Derek you can count us in 3-2-1-go, and then I will smash your hand through the table" laughed Rachael.
"Ok, in your dreams little girl, 3-2-1-go, arhhh" shouted Derek as Rachael instantly drove down his arm into the table on go.
"Well take your clothes off then" she laughed
"You went early, you cheated" replied Derek
"You were just too slow" she laughed
"Ok, whatever, no way can a little girl beat me" he replied angrily
"I'm not so little, I'm bigger than you" she laughed
"How tall are you?" queried Derek
"5ft 9, I think Kim is 6ft 2 and Teri over there is a real big girl and you little man, how tall do you stand?" she replied
"I'm 5ft 8, but I am all man and have muscles" he stated quickly
"It does not seem this way so far, does it now?" she laughed
"You cheated, that's why" stated Derek

"Ok, this time no count in, you just start whenever, and I will still beat you, but if you lose again, you have to give me all the money in your wallet and your shoes" she laughed
"Are you serious?" he stated
"You really do not think you can even beat a little girl with the element of surprise, starting whenever you like, that is pathetic" she laughed
"Ok, your going down" he angrily responded

"Lets do it then" she smiled

part 2 and more to follow

lanky

Part 2

They locked arms again, Derek instantly tried to slam her arm down, but she did not budge more than an inch.
"Aww whats the matter, is the little girl too strong for your big manly muscles?" she laughed and teased
He repeatedly tried to slam her hand down but each time her hand moved less than a couple inches and went straight back to the neutral position.

"well Derek, looks like you are not strong enough to beat this little girl, you must take your clothes off, oh and give me your shoes, and the contents of your wallet" she laughed as she slowly put his hand down to the table, she pinned his hand down to the table for several seconds, then repeatedly went back to the neutral position and then suddenly rapidly drove his hand into the table in a display of pure dominance, whilst taunting Derek "see what a little girl can do, see what modern girls are capable of when they train, you are a fit guy, but here we are a girl pulverising you in armwrestling with ease" she stated aggressively.

"Well don't both of you have to beat me, in order for me to lose?" Queried Derek, desperately looking for excuses in a panic.
"Kim will thrash you easily too" laughed Rachael
"I saw you armwrestling over there and you beat her though" queried Chris
"Kim was just showing me a technique to try, she used to be a professional armwrestler" laughed Rachael
"Oh great" sighed Chris
"aww bless you, you seem so sweet, not like you rude arrogant friend here" she smiled
"Can I armwrestle you both at the same time, it will make it a bit more of a challenge for me, you do not even have to keep your elbows on the table, I just want a challenge, it will be too easy other wise" she laughed

"Yes" snapped Derek thinking he actually had a chance
"Can we start whenever we like, like against Rachael?" he queried desperately
"Sure, why not, what happened to the confident cocky guy?" laughed Kim

"Whatever, if I trained for armwrestling and competed I'm sure I would beat you" replied Derek
"Say 'whatever' one more time and I will wipe that cocky look off your face Derek" sniped Rachael

"Calm down Rach, Derek I no longer train for arm wrestling, not for a few years, now I compete in cross fit, and occasionally power lifting and strong women events " replied Kim quickly

They got into position to arm-wrestle.
"Remember about my 45 degree head start" quivered Chris
"Ok hang on, I'm warm" replied Kim

She released her hands from the two guys and removed her jumper, Chris's eyes lit up as she removed her top revealing a t shirt with cut off sleeves underneath. Sorry if I smell a little I have been doing demonstrations at a fitness and bodybuilding exp all weekend and have not had the chance to change.
"Oh my god" stated Derek
"What?" replied Kim
"Your biceps are huge!" Stated Derek
"Oh these guns, yes I love lifting weights, did I mention I bodybuild and used to compete too?" smiled Kim as she flexed in front of Derek and Chris
"Do you still think you have big manly biceps Derek?" she laughed
"Not that big" replied Derek slightly embarrassed.
"Chris in your tight top, how would you like guns like these?" she laughed
"That's incredible" Chris replied in awe
"Well lets get this done so I can see you naked" she laughed

Once gain they manoeuvred into position, this time Derek stood up and position his elbow up from Kims hand with the idea of using his bodyweight to drive her down. She smirked at this.
Derek tried the element of surprise but Kim was wise to it and far too strong for him, she drove his hand down with so much power that Derek was thrown off balance and across the table; she had his hand pinned down firmly, whilst holding Chris at 45 degrees.
"Well Derek, you are done, you must take off your clothes" she laughed

"Chris, lets see how strong you are, come on force me down if you want that dance, show me how much you want it?" she smiled
"I'm trying" he laughed as he literally gave it everything he could
Suddenly she pinned him down and laughed at him "ok, I think you tried your best, now you must go and try and against Teri our trainer, but I shall warn you, she used t be a powerlifter champion and now she is a body builder, she is insanely big and strong, if you think I am strong you aint seen anything yet, I do not think you could even beat me with two arms let alone Teri's 18 inch biceps" she laughed

"18 inches, no way?" queried Chris
"Yup it's true, how big are your little mini gunz Chris/" she laughed
"About 14.5" he replied nervously
"aww bless, I remember when my biceps were about that size when I was 14 and used to do gymnastics just before I discovered the gym, after 10 years of training and armwrestling, they are now much bigger as you can see...." She smile and flexed
"They sure are" commented Chris smiling
"Chris, I think you like my biceps don't you?" she laughed
"they are ok" he replied shyly, he did not want Derek to find out that he had a female muscle fetish
"Are they ok enough for you to fantasise about when you wank for me soon? She laughed
"I dunno" he replied nervously still not admitting he fancied her.
"Your almost offending me Chris, are you saying that I am not hot? You really do not want to offend a girl that is so much bigger and stronger than you, am I hot, yes or no?"
"Yes" he quickly replied in fear
"Thank you" she laughed

She then grabbed Chris's arm and led him over to sit by Teri.
"Lets make this quick" smiled Teri as she put her elbow down on the table
"Now!" she demanded
"Ok" Chris quickly obliged and gripped her hand with both of his
"Well go on then, try and beat me" she smiled
Chris tried his best but had no chance, he quickly found his hand pinned down under the power of Teri.
Teri removed her jumper revealing huge mounds of muscle barely covered by a sports bra.
"Holy shit" exclaimed Chris
Teri stood up and walked over to Derek
"I hear you made a deal with my girls, I hope you oblige or I will have to break you" she stated as she flexed her huge guns
"Yes mam" Derek looked up at her and was intimidated and frightened by this huge woman.
"Take off your clothes; give her your wallet and your shoes now!"  Teri exclaimed
He instantly started stripping down and stopped at his underwear.
"All of it" demanded Teri

He looked up at her puzzled and scared, she gripped him by the throat and pinned him up off the ground against the wall, then ripped off his underwear and punched him in the stomach, he fell to the floor winded. Rachael went through his pockets and took the money from his wallet, whilst Teri took her eye to Chris.
"Now you take off your clothes!" she demanded
"No, this one is mine" smiled Kim
"Ok, fine" smiled Teri
"So Chris are you going to admit that my big muscles and strength over you turns you on and that you are experiencing your wildest fantasy right now?" Kim smiled as she flexed her bicep again
"Um, no" he replied still too embarrassed and not wanted his colleague to know.
" Derek, I think your cute little colleague Chris fancies my muscles but does not want to admit to it,you have two choices Chris, you can admit to your fantasies and I can seduce you or you can lie and I will hurt you? Which will it be? She seductively suggested

Chris just looked at her in silence
"tell me that you do not want to feel bike big biceps working as I lift you off the ground, tell Derek how much that would turn you on" she laughed
Chris stayed silent

"either you tell me how much you love my muscles or you will find out what they can do when I'm angry, do you know how offended I am right now, that your ashamed to be attracted to me?" she angrily spoke
Chris remained silent

"Chris do you want to feel my biceps as lift you up, yes or no?" she shouted towards him
He looked over to Derek and replied "no"

"Chris do you not want to feel my quad muscles bulging as they constrict around your waist, ive seen the websites, I know what you guys like, you are your own worst nightmares, you love the idea of being dominated by a strong woman, but when it comes to reality you all cry and beg for it to stop, isn't this right Chris, the thought of me overpowering makes your member go hard doesn't Chris she laughed."
"no!" he shouted back

"you deny the truth twice Chris, once more and you shall feel my wrath, if you except the truth I will not hurt you and you can feel my muscles in front of Derek, admit how much you want to kiss my biceps and feel my strength, it drives you wild doesn't it?"
"No!" he shouted again whilst staring at his colleague

"Such a shame Chris, because I honestly quite fancied you, I actually even thought of we could date and I would have let you worship my body, but you could not let go of your stupid ego" she smiled seductively

"Please leave me alone with him and take the piece of garbish away girls" Kim stated to the other girls.
Derek either you come home with me and I give you your clothes back later, or I take your clothes and possessions and you find your way home naked" suggested Teri
"ok, ok, what do you want from me" he asked

"You will see our stop is next" Teri laughed as she dragged him down the train followed by Rach
"By girls" shouted Kim
"See ya, don't kill this one like the last one" shouted back Rachael laughing.

"so Chris, its just me and you now and I am coming back to yours, I am going to dominate you into submission all night until you realise that you are my slave, you will drive me home tomorrow, is this ok with you?" she smiled

"No, your crazy" he replied
"No I am going to go crazy, if you do not start obeying me and realise you are my slave" she angrily stated
"Are you serious?" he asked
"I am still sure I am right about you and you love my power and big biceps" she laughed

She walked towards him pressing up against him and forcing him to back up then pushed him against the wall towards the end of the carriage and pressed her body up against him looking down at him with a smile as she stood 4 inches or so taller than he.
"Put your hands on my biceps" she demanded as she flexed
He quickly complied

part 3 to follow another time

lanky

part 3

"Keep them there, I want to test my theory" she laughed
She bent down, put one hand under Chris's crotch and suddenly managed to hoist him up over head; she lowered him down to shoulder height and pressed him back up again, then threw him into the table. He landed hard and yelped, she immediately grabbed him back against the wall. "Feel my arms" she demanded
She then put her hand under his armpits and hoisted him up against the wall as soon as he gripped her arms, she moved her knee up to take his weight under his crotch then readjusted to straighten out her left arm on his throat and released her other arm.
"Feel my bicep now!" She demanded as she flexed her free arm smiling.
Chris was confused, everything happened so fast, he was dazed and it seemed surreal to be in this situation he had always dreamed of. He clasped her bicep and the moment he did, she removed her knee, taking all his weight through her one arm on his throat, he quickly let go of here free arm to try and take the weight off his throat by placing his hands on her tricep muscle.
She then took her free hand and grabbed his member.
"Well you definitely have a semi on Chris" she laughed
"Was I right about you, do muscles turn you on, but you could not let your colleague know?" she smiled
"Yes" he managed to cough out

She released him back to the floor
"I'm rarely wrong, I can see by the way you guys look at me, your such easy prey for us" she laughed.

So these 16.5 inch biceps turn you on and my 6 pack would drive you wild, or would my huge quads do it for you, or do you prefer to see my huge 17" calve muscles flexing" she smiled seductively
"All of them" Chris blurted out

"Good, good, how do I compare to the girls you see on internet, who are your favourites" she asked
"I love Lindsey Cope, Wendy Lindquist and Brooke Holladay for their femininity and muscles, but I love the big muscles of the other girls that are so feminine" Chris spoke
Kim interrupted
"And how do I compare?" she smiled
"your taller, bigger, but just as feminine like Minna Pajulahti but kind of like Nataliya Romashko, but even more natural and feminine, I've never seen a girl like you" Chris stated nervously.
Is that good or bad" she smiled
"good" he spluttered out as she gripped him tighter
"I have seen these women, and that is quite flattering" she smiled
"Take off all your clothes" she smiled
Chris just stood there in silence whilst Kim just stared at him coldly with a frown, she moved up close and put her hand down his trousers and gripped his balls tightly, she then started talking closely in his ear.
"Tell me your fantasies, have you dreamed of having big strong legs around your waist?" as she asked she gripped his balls even tighter.
"Yes" he quickly replied
"the squeezing and squeezing, until you submit, then squeezing more until you almost pass out and are begging me to stop" she spoke softly in his ear whilst clenching his balls tighter.
"Yes, yes" he quickly replied
"tell me more" she demanded as she gripped his balls even tighter," what are your fantasies"?
"ouch, argggghh, to be bear hugged by a woman so strong I have to tap out, to be lifted off the floor and made to submit owwww, please stop" she yelped
She let go and smiled again, she started removing her top slowly revealing a sports bra and some thick chest muscle, "let's see if I can be that girl" she smiled
"What girl" Chris asked
"The one to make your fantasies come true" she smiled
"100$" says I can make you submit in a bear hug, another 100$ says I will have you tapping out multiple times without your feet touching the floor" she smiled
"I didn't agree to pay you" Chris said
"You have a choice, I will do them for free, but not stop when you submit, or you can pay me?" she smiled
"I'm not paying you" Chris replied
"we'll see" she laughed
With that she wrapped her arms around Chris's chest and lifted him up off the floor into a bear hug and began squeezing him, "tap when you have had enough" she laughed
10 seconds later Chris was tapping and she let him down laughing
"So are you going to pay me" she smiled
"I told you no" he replied
She spun him around and bear hugged him from behind, and started pulsing him, he started tapping again, she released some of the pressure and spoke "well when you agree to pay me start tapping" she laughed
He lasted a little longer this time but started tapping, "this is to remind you of how strong I am, and for not admitting to your friend I am your fantasy, this is because you did not remove your clothes for me when asked" and with that she increased the pressure even more, Chris started tapping frantically, but she just kept increasing the pressure, after a while she had made her point and loosened her grip, Chris was so relieved and took a gasp of air.
She changed her grip, jerked Chris up higher and wrapped her arms around his waist, she squeezed really hard for a second or 2 then released the pressure, but held him there. "How does that feel?" she laughed "lets see what you can take"

She squeezed him really hard for a few seconds and completely knocked the wind out of him, she then counted down "5,4,3,2,1 crush time" and did it again, she repeated this several times, just as Chris was getting his breathe back she did it again.
"Are you starting to realise the reality of your silly fantasies now?" she laughed
"Yes" he managed to mutter out
"Take your clothes off, now and fast" she demanded
He quickly complied and stripped down to his boxer shorts
"she sat down on the table and dragged Chris across by his boxers, she placed her feet under his crotch then started doing thigh extensions, he placed his hands on her quads and could not believe what was going on under his hands beneath her sweat pants, the muscle on her quads was unbelievably deep and solid, Chris was in heaven. She got to about 10 reps then released him. She sat closer to the edge of table and dragged him in close gain.
"Oh you really like these quads don't you, are you a leg man" she smiled
"Yes, your legs are incredible" he blurted out
She stood up in front of him and demanded "pull my trousers down"
He quickly obliged and pulled down her trousers to reveal the enormity of her quads and calves muscles.
"Jesus Christ" he blurted out in disbelief
"ha-ha, you like?" she laughed
"Oh my god" he exclaimed, barely noticing that the train was coming to a hault into the platform.
The train stopped at the platform as he was mesmerised by her legs two couples got onto the train further down, the one couple started walking up the carts towards Dave, he suddenly noticed and started to panic, but Kim just giggled then wrapped her legs around Chris's mid section. The couple walked into the carriage where Kim and Dave were and stared at the two of them , Kim laughed and suddenly squeezed Chris's mid section really hard as the couple got closer, Dave yelped out in pain and Kim spoke softly trying not to giggle, Just keep walking, nothing to see here"
"Describe my legs to me" she laughed at Chris
"Very strong" he struggled to say
"Describe them" she demanded
"Huge, muscular, like a cross between a power lifter and an off season bodybuilder" he squeaked as she squeezed his mid section
"How big is your waist Chris" she smiled, "what size are your trousers?"
"They are 32" he replied
"They looked quite big on you?" she laughed
"Yes I like a loose fit he smiled" confused

"Mind if I try them on?" she smiled
"Um sure" he replied
She grabbed them from the floor and started to put one leg in" well my calve just about fits in, but this quad wont go in, jeez how skinny are your legs? She laughed
"What size are your boxer shorts?" she smiled
"30" waist" he replied
"Your waist is the same size as mine, which is also the size of my quads, do you know how hard it is to find nice clothes" she laughed
She grabbed him by hi boxer shorts and dragged him against her as she stood up she gripped the waist of his boxer shorts with both hands and started giving him a wedgie.
"What are you doing" Chris started shouting.
"testing your boxers" she laughed as Chris's feet started to leave the ground as she lifted him higher "they are quite strong she giggled before jerking him up and down until the boxers tore through.

Part 4 to follow

lanky

Part 4

"Remember our deal, you get on your knees and masturbate?" she laughed
"I'm not doing that on a train" he stated
She pulled him in closer again, she sat back on the table and lifted him until she could wrap her leg around his quads and gripped hold of his forearm with her hand, she started squeezing both his forearm and his legs, both of which quickly became unbearable and he started pleading her to stop. "Would you rather feel my bicep or me squeeze your forearm?" she asked laughing
"Feel your bicep" he quickly replied
She let go of his forearm and held a flex "well go on then" she smiled
He gripped her bicep in awe and ecstasy; it was so much bigger and harder than his own on this stunning young lady.
"You know what to do" she laughed and began squeezing his legs together
"No, not on a train" he pleaded
"yes on a train" she laughed and began squeezing his legs together which were engulfed by her enormous quads, he felt like he was being crushed by a hydraulic machine and started begging " please stop, you are going to crush my legs, you will break them, please stop"
"You know what to do and I will ease up" she laughed
He started stroking himself and she released the pressure and she started pulsing her bicep, it did not take long before he ejaculated all over her quads.
"Doesn't that feel better now?" she laughed as she released him back down to the floor.
She picked up his boxer shorts from the floor and wiped down her leg.

I have just made all your fantasies come true, how much is that worth to you?" she smiled
"What do you mean?" asked Chris
"How much are you going to pay me?" she smiled
"Nothing" replied Chris

"Either you pay me 500$ or I will take everything from you and leave you here with nothing" she laughed
"I'm not paying you 500$" Chris shouted
Kim laughed "well I will ask you one more time."
"Are you going to pay me 500$, yes or no"? She laughed
"No" shouted Chris in defiance
"Part of me wanted you to say that, so I can teach you a lesson, when you meet a big strong sexy lady like me, you are supposed to make her feel special and give her what she desires, you have failed to do this, next time you will not"
"You're delusional" replied Chris

"you really should not have said that, not only do I have to take everything from you, but now I have to punish you, I may seem like just a big strong sexy lady that likes to have fun, but I am also a psychotic psycho bitch when you get on my wrong side" she laughed

She stood up from the table and grabbed Chris by the balls tightly, "last chance boy, 500$ yes or no?"
"No", replied Chris foolishly
She threw a punch into his stomach instantly winding him as he fell to the floor, she then stood over him for a few seconds before mounting him, she pinned him down and moved her knees onto his arms, she then began to flex. "look at how powerful I am, you are pathetic, you refuse to pay a woman like this?, I was going to treat you if you did, you could have worshipped every inch of my body, but now I shall break every inch of yours" she laughed.
She then grabbed Chris's T shirt from next to them on the floor and tried to put it on, it would not fit over her shoulders and it tore, she then tore it to shreds in front of Chris whilst kneeling on him. She then stood back up dragging Chris up with her by his hair.
She then started putting on a show and flexing her incredible body " These are the biceps you could have been rubbing oil on, this is the chest muscle you could have been kissing, these are the lats you could be running your finger tips over, look how wide they are." She continued to pose slowly changing positions. Chris just stared at her with an uncontrollable hard on.
"now they are going to crush you" she laughed she wrapped her biceps around his neck and thrusted his face into her chest squeezing his head into her pec muscles, this lasted for a good 30 seconds whilst she taunted him "can you feel how dense my pecs are, can you feel my biceps expanding on your head? She laughed
She then spread Chris's legs apart and gripped his hands suddenly kneeing him in the balls, she manoeuvred her foot onto the seat with Chris straddled across her thigh with both his feet dangling above the floor.
"I want to see the look on your face as I do this" she smiled
She started levering his arms behind his back and Chris started yelping out in pain. "That is the look I wanted to see, fear, terror, and horror" she smiled as she kept going further and further.
"arrrghhh stop, you are going to dislocate my shoulder if you carry on" Chris shouted
"durghh" that's the point she laughed
Suddenly she forced his hands together and then was a horrible click sound from Chris's shoulder as it popped
"arggghhhhhhhhhhh" he yelped out in pain
"Oops" laughed Kim
"And all because you wouldn't give me 500$, I have to keep punishing you until my stop" she laughed
"Ok, ok, ok I will pay you" Chris pleaded
"Too late now" she laughed
"Let's have a test of strength and flexibility, let's see if you have any ties in your bag" she smiled as she rummaged through Chris's bag
"ooh here are 2, that's perfect, I shall tie our legs together for this one, come and sit opposite me" as she said that, she threw him across onto a seat, then sat down opposite and started tying their legs together
"this is simple, all you have to do is close your legs, whilst I try to open mine, and your one arm is ok, so we can play mercy at the same time" she laughed and locked her left hand with Chris's right.
"Ok go" she smiled and started spreading her legs apart, she kept going until she could see it began to hurt Chris.
"Isn't this fun, lets start our mercy game too" she laughed
2 seconds later
"Mercy, mercy mercy" Chris started begging as she upped the pressure
"Am I supposed to bend your wrist back to win? She smiled as she bent his wrist back
"Mercy, mercy mercy" he pleaded
"Or am I supposed to crush your fingers" she laughed
"argghhh mercy" he screamed
"Or am I supposed to twist your wrist and arm around like this? "she laughed
"arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh merrrrrrcy" he shouted
"ok if you are submitting to my legs shout 'splits', if you are submitting to your hand shout mercy, lets test this out" she laughed
"Mercy, splits, splits, mercy, splits, mercy, mercy" Chris shouted out in pain as she applied pressure
"mercy, mercy, mercy" Chris began to shout
She held the same pressure on his twisted wrist and upped the pressure on her legs until he started shouting "splits".
She totally relaxed all the pressure, grabbed Chris's torn Tshirt, stuffed some of it into his mouth and tied the rest around to keep him silent, then started slowly building up the pressure little by little upon his wrist and legs.

"What will happen 1st, will I sprain or break your wrist, or will the muscles in your leg tear?" she smiled
She kept increasing the pressure on both until sure enough his wrist broke, she laughed and increased her legs until she was dong the splits and tore the muscles on the inside of Chris's thighs.
"Is this worth 500$, do you wish you had paid" she smiled
"You have a dislocated shoulder, a sprained and broken wrist, you have all the tendons torn on the inside of your thighs, and all because you did not respect me!" she snarled

She undid the tie from their legs and mounted Chris on the other seat, she flexed in front of him and grabbed his erect member "I can't believe you are still turned on, even in this much pain, how flattering" she laughed
She sat up on the table and gripped Chris so they were face to face "now I am going to break some ribs" she laughed "do you want a leg scissor or shall I take the challenge of trying to bear hug?" she laughed
"Please don't, I can't take any more" Chris muffled

She grabbed hold of him, thrusting her arms around his chest, she began to squeeze, within seconds Chris started to panic but to no avail, suddenly there was a crack.
"That was so easy" Kim laughed as she released him

"my stop is next, let's see, what shall I take from you" as she rummaged through his bag giggling.
"ah, your address and phone number are on here, I shall just take that, then I will pay you a visit in a few weeks and see if you have learnt to respect me"!

With that she walked off down through the carriages leaving Chris naked lying on the ground in agony and do crippled to put back on his clothes.



lanky

FBB Domination - Just a Dream
by lanky
_______________________

I was sat in a taxi rank shelter all alone waiting for a taxi that I had booked, 2 girls probably about 18 or 19 years old walked in and asked me "could you spare us some money for the taxi?"
I quickly responded "no chance"
"You do not have to be so fucking rude, arse hole" the girl replied
"Fuck off" I shouted at her
She came over to slap me, but I blocked her slap and pushed her backwards, she fell to the ground, largely due to her drunken state, she got back up and came at me again, this time I grabbed her wrist and bent it back behind her back, I accidentally bent it back a bit too far and she screamed out, I let go and she ran out crying.


10 minutes later when in walked this very sexy lady in her 40's, she was dressed in a Santa dress and her lower legs were on show, she had huge chiselled calves, they must have been over 16 inches and I just stared at them as they protruded out of her skin, helped by her sexy heels.
She turned around and instantly noticed me staring at her calves, she stopped in her position, and I carried on staring until I realised I had been busted. She walked over to me "don't you know it's rude to stare" she smiled
"Um sorry" I replied as I could not help but stare down at her incredible muscular legs.
10 seconds later in back walked the annoying women who tried to slap me.
"That's him, he is the one who hit me" and pointed at me
"I did not hit her" I shouted
"Do not speak to me like that!" the older lady demanded
"Ok, sorry, but I did not hit that girl" I replied
"Do not speak unless I ask you to", the older lady replied.
"He did hit me" the younger girl replied again


"Why did you hit her and why are you staring at my legs?" the older lady asked
"I did not hit her, your legs are incredible" I smiled


"If you touch my legs, I will punish you" she smiled
"What do you mean?" I replied
"Don't touch me, or you will regret it" she smiled
With that she place her heel onto the bench I was sitting on directly between my legs "do these muscles turn you on?" she laughed
"Yes" I replied as I just stared at her amazing calve below my chin as she flexed it, it bulged even further out, shaped like two diamonds and was at least double the size of her ankle.
"Want to see it in action?" she smiled
"Oh, yes please!" I quickly replied
"Are you sure?" she smiled
"Yes" I said without hesitation
With that she then moved her foot towards my groin and started pressing the toe of her shoe into my balls.
"argggggggghhhhhhhh" I reacted in pain
"What are you doing?" I shouted
"Showing you my legs in action like you asked?" she smiled
"argh, please stop" I pleaded
"Why did you hit her?" she demanded
I grabbed her leg and tried to move it, but it did not budge "stop it, I did not hit her, I have told you" I shouted
"I told you not to touch me, did I not, what happened, why you hit her?" she smiled and drove her foot further into my balls.
"argh, ok, ok, I did not hit her, she tried to slap me and I pushed her away, then she fell" I replied
She gripped me by my throat and very aggressively spoke " you do not hit or throw young ladies to the floor, especially not my niece, and when I say do not touch me, I mean it"
"I did not hit or throw her" I quickly replied as I gripped her arm to remove it from my throat.
Suddenly she pulled me from the bench and swung me against the adjacent wall, then she bent down into a squat position in front of me and moved her other hand onto my throat, she thrusted upwards and my natural reaction was to grip her wrists to take the weight off my throat as she hoisted me up against the wall.
"That's it, kill him" the younger girl shouted laughing.
I looked down in terror, realising I had got myself into a really awkward situation that was not going to be easy to get out of, but also a small part of me wondering who the hell is this insanely strong sexy lady.
The younger girl came over and punched me in the stomach, then laughed "lets see how you like your balls being crushed", she went to grab my balls, then laughed, "Sandra he has go a hard on", I think he like me.
The older lady replied, "I think it is me he likes"
"is that right, do I turn you on?" she laughed
I tried to reply but could not speak
"she then dropped me and I fell to the foor, puffing, she then stood directly over me and I could see up her santa dress, but all I could look at were her calves, I have no idea what possessed me to do it, but I gripped her calves and started feeling them, then I gazed upwards and saw mounds of muscle above her knees and it was obvious that she was a bodybuilder, I carried on touching her calves for about 30 seconds I was in heaven as my finger tips run round from her ankle up to her diamond calves which over hung like cliffs. That was my 1st mistake, the second was an even bigger one, I pulled out my phone and took a picture of looking up her skirt, all the while she just stood there looking down at me.
She suddenly dropped down and straddled my chest, she then spread her legs out and was doing the splits on me, her quads burst into action and were bulging with muscles, I could not resist running my hands across them.
Suddenly the young girl spoke up "what are you doing, you are supposed to be beating him up for me, not seducing him"
"I am letting him dig himself a hole, I already said do not touch me or I will punish him, then he took a photo up my dress, are you serious, you do not think I am about to destroy him, he made you cry, now I shall make him cry" she laughed
She removed her top revealing the rest of her Santa dress and the biggest biceps and widest lats I have ever seen, she gave a quick lat spread and bicep pose and her muscles basically exploded and became even bigger, I had never been so aroused in all my life, her biceps must have been at least 16 inches.
She stood up and pulled me up with her, she position my quad between her knees and clamped down like a vice, she gripped my right forearm in her left clasp and my left in her right hand, then started squeezing my forearms with unbelievable force, I never imagined so much pain could come from just a strong grip on my forearm. I winced in pain and moaned, and did not think it possible to be in any more pain, then suddenly she squeezed her knees around my quad and I realised I was wrong, now I was in much more pain and started trying to struggle free. She was far too strong for me and just laughed at my attempts, she kept squeezing me for what felt like an eternity, I was begging for her to stop, it was unbearable.
She suddenly release me and I gasped for some air and started breathing heavily. "get on your knees where you belong" she demanded
I immediately dropped to my knees and looked down at the floor all defeated, she then grabbed me from behind and wrapped her biceps around me and started squeezing me in pulses, they were only for 5 or size seconds but felt so much longer, she just kept going and I begged and begged but she just kept squeezing me.
"ah stop, stop, ile do anything you want" I pleaded imbetween her pulses crushing me
She suddenly changed her hold and wrapped her arms around my waist and with an almighty jerk she squeezed the air out of me "shut up" is what I want she laughed
She dragged me over to the bench and sat down, she positioned my body between her huge legs and gripped my forearms again, I felt so helpless and vunerable, there was not a single thing I could do and she knew it, then the trash talking began as she tried to break me psychologically, "I can do this all nigh, your ribs will break one by one, once I am done with your skinny pathetic forearms I will move onto your biceps, there is nothing you can do, you are my prisoner now" she cruelly laughed.

A combination of the pain, but mostly the fear and vulnerability I felt coupled with being completely helpless and scared what this woman might do to me, my eyes welled up and a tear began to flow

lanky

A Dark Night, a Dark Lady

_______________________

Don quickly got ready and went for a night on the town with his friends, as he was leaving his hotel he spotted out the corner of his eye the most magnificent sight he had ever seen. There stood a huge tall black female bodybuilder with all her muscles bulging out of her  clothes.
Don walked over as she left reception and headed into a lift, he could barely believe his eyes. For the rest of his night out all he could think about was this huge sexy lady.

After a good night out and a couple drinks too many Don headed back to catch a bus, as he was walking down the high street this stunning lady from earlier walked out in front of him wearing a short denim skirt  thigh high leather boots and a sleeveless top with a jacket slung over her shoulder. Don was instantly aroused, his 1st thought was to grab his pone from his pocket and he turned it onto video mode and perused the woman as she walked down the street recording her every move.

She came to a stop at the bus shelter and waved the bus down, Don quickly put his phone back into his pocket and followed the lady onto the bus. As he stood behind her to get on the bus he was in complete awe, he could barely believe his eyes at the sight of her back, it was double the size of her waist. Don was quite a short guy at around 5ft6, his eyes were virtually level with her shoulders and she towered in front of him, she must have stood about 6ft4 tall in her heels and her back almost as wide as she was tall.

He sat behind her on the bus just staring at her back as it bulged through her clothes whilst she talked on the phone to a friend, he switched his camera to photo mode and decided to get some photos of her back, the flash went off and the lady quickly turned around: "hang on Dia, some fool behind me is taking photos of me without my permission" she stated to her friend on the phone.

"Did you just take a photo of me?" she asked Don.

"No, um sorry, I was just playing around with my phone" Don answered.

"Well you better not be, or I will snap you in two!" she stated and quickly turned back around.

Don was terrified, this woman was so aggressive and twice his size, but he was so aroused by her size, he turned his phone back to video mode and recoded every movement made by her back, he knew full well he would be watching this back and stroking himself all night long just at the shear size of her.

They pulled up outside the raod leading to the hotel and Don followed the lady off as she put her jacket back on, she stopped and turned around to Don "are you following me little fella?"

"No Mam, I am staying at this hotel too" he quickly replied

They both walked towards the lift and the lady pressed the button, they waiting for a couple minutes before hotel staff walked up and said "we are very sorry but there is a problem with the lift, it is stuck, you can either wait 20 minutes or walk up?"

Don replied "im on the 31st floor that will take forever!"

"You look like you need the exercise" the bodybuilder lady replied laughing

"I could not possibly comment" smiled the hotel staff lady

Don then headed up the stairs with the Amazon woman close behind him, he suddenly stopped to take a breather and let the lady in front, he took this opportunity to get his phone out of his pocket and record the lady walking up the stairs. He looked up and could see up her skirt, every step she took her hamstrings extended and contracted like biceps, he was in paradise watching this beautiful live art piece. Unfortunately caught up in his own little world he was too late realising the lady had stopped and was staring over his shoulder at him.  He looked up and saw her: "oh shit!" he sighed.

"Your damn right oh shit!" the Amazon exclaimed.

Suddenly a voice shouted up from below: "the lift is now working, it's on floor 12"

"Ok I am on 11" the huge muscular lady shouted back.  She ran up a floor and burst through the door.

Don hesitated for a second as to whether to follow or to wait as he did not want to be on the receiving end of a huge telling off from this bigger stronger lady, but he decided to go up and catch the lift.  He slid into the lift just as the door was closing due to the lady trying to go without him.  "Just made it" he smiled.

"Why were you taking photos of me?" she asked

"When?" he replied trying to sound innocent

"on the bus, walking up the stairs, do not lie to me" she demanded

"I was not, I was reading a message on the way up, not taking photo" he replied

"Let me see?" she demanded

"See what?" he asked

"The message!" she demanded

"It is private" he stated back

Suddenly the lady's phone rang and she answered "hi Shell, I am just going up the lift now back to my apartment, did you get home ok?...yes I am wearing those new heels you bought for me, yeah sure I will come over now, what room are you in?" she spoke in such a good mood again after being so angry 5 seconds earlier.  "1075, got it see you in a bit" she laughed.

She then sat down on the lift floor and pulled out some new 6 inch heels from her bag, she suddenly unzipped her thigh high boots to reveal huge gigantic muscular quads. Dom made a very stupid mistake and pulled out his phone pretending to read a text message, problem was he was a little drunk and it was very to the lady obvious to the lady that he was video recording her legs. Don just stared blankly at her quads which glistened and rippled dwarfing her knees and ankles.  She fitted on the new heels, then stood up and pressed another button on the lift, suddenly the lift came to a halt and all the lights on the buttons lit up red.

"Oh shit" she exclaimed

"Looks like you have broken it" Don smiled

"you really do not want to make your situation worse, I would shut your mouth unless you are answering my questions if I were you!" she stated

"What situation?" Don asked Nervously trying to be cool

"Well put it this way little man, what could you possibly do if I decided I wanted to hurt you?" she smiled

"I would defend myself" Don stated proudly trying not to show any fear
"She quickly removed her jacket and pulled a lat spread "do you really think you could defend yourself against this?" she smiled

"It is not all about size" Don stated boldly as the lady laughed at him

"Listen, I do not appreciate strange little men taking photos of me, if you delete everything now I may let you go without any harm coming to you" she spoke softly

"Honestly I have not taken any photos of you!" he exclaimed

"Well videos/photos whatever, this is your last chance to delete them, you are digging your own grave here" she smiled

"I told you I was reading a message" he replied

"I am not a patient woman, for each number I count down to is how much I will hurt you if you do not show me what you took photos of, of course if you are telling the truth you have nothing to worry about!" she smiled coolly

"10, 9, 8, 7" she counted slowly

"Like you said if I am telling the truth I have nothing to worry about" she said nervously

"Six, you sound so nervous, 4 is at least one broken bone, you really don't want to know what 2 and one equates to.  Sure you do not want to change your mind?  the last guy to anger me and question my superiority was in A&E for a long time, I am not kidding, if you have taken anything of me on your phone, you are running out of time before you regret it deeply!    Five" she demanded as she pulled another flex.  "Four!"

"Ok, ok" Don caved in

"Pick one!" she asked

"Pick what?" he replied confused

"A bone?" she laughed

"What bone?" he queried

"Exactly" she laughed  "Which bone do you want me to break, I told you if you let me get to four I will break at least one of your bones" she smiled

"You're kidding right?" he asked

"I'm a woman of my word" she smiled

"I'm sorry, alright?" he pleaded knowing he was now really in deep trouble

"Show me the photos and videos now!" she demanded

"Ok, Ok I will" he sighed as he pulled out the phone again, she hovered over him as he scrambled through his phone to find them, and there they are!" he nervously pointed out

"Let me see" she snatched the phone away and watched the videos in silence before commenting; "my muscles look so big don't they?"

"Yes they do" Don Replied

"Delete and delete, delete, delete, all done" she smiled

"So that is it?" Don Asked

"No press record again, go and balance your phone over there, I will give you a video that you will never forget" she smiled.

"What do you mean?" he asked

"Just do it" she demanded  He balanced his phone up in the opposite corner with it recording.  "Is it recording?" she asked

"Yes" he replied

"I think my muscles will look sexier whilst they are working, don't you agree little man?" she smiled

"Yes Of course" he replied.  She suddenly gripped him by the throat and pushed him against the lift wall.

"I gave you too many chances, now I must teach you a lesson on why you must respect women!"

Don tried to reply but was unable to speak, she slowly kept increasing the force, suddenly Don stated to drift closely to unconsciousness, she let go as he was about to KO and slapped him across the face. "Do you see what I can do with just one hand?" she smiled

Don just stared as he came around.  "Answer me!" she demanded

"Yes mam" he quickly replied

She gripped him up under his arm pits and hoisted him up against the wall and held up there for a few seconds before letting him down, "do you see how strong I am?" she smiled

"Yes mam" he replied again

Suddenly the lift started to fire up again "well lets make this quick shall we, ever played mercy before?" she smiled

"Yes" relied Don

"Well come on then?" she laughed  They locked hands and 2 seconds later Don was shouting mercy, she stated bending his hands and wrists back slowly and Don fell to his knees, she continued to laugh "have we started yet, why aren't you trying?"

"Mercy, mercy, mercy" Don Yelped

She gripped him back up then wrapped her arms around his chest and started crushing him "mercy, mercy ,mercy" he yelped again

"This is not mercy silly little man" she laughed  He started flailing around and kicking with his legs but the Amazon managed to manoeuvre his legs between hers and started squeezing them between her thighs, he was in agony, she suddenly loosened her grip on his chest and started really squeezing his legs.

"arggghhhhhhhhhhh" he yelped out has his thighs were crushed like putty.

She then started squeezing his chest again in pulses until there was a sudden crack sound and his rib popped.

"As promised a broken bone" she smiled, hit the lift door button and walked away, she turned, gave a sneaky wink and smile and walked away down the corridor.  Don tried to get to his feet but it was useless both his legs were mangled and he could not put any weight on them. He lay there helpless awaiting help.


if you like please reward with Karma

lanky

Velda's Return
by lanky
_______________________

The New Contract

It has been several months since Mike, Dave and Velda had made their wrestling video in which Velda pretty much destroyed Dave whilst Mike watched and filmed every second becoming more and more aroused.
Mike had made one hell of a lot of money from the last video featuring Velda as it was the must have watch for any female muscle or female domination fan, no-one had really done a real female muscle domination video like this before. The demand for another video was huge, Mike was having constant emails begging for a sequel.

Mike really wanted to do another video, but it had to be at least as good if not better than the last one, he had been constantly racking his brains for a new idea, but kept coming up blank. He started wondering why this video was so successful, the ingredients became clear:
An incredibly beautiful dominant huge female body builder
A male fan of her who is much smaller and weaker who your average fan could relate to.
Motivation and incentives for the lady to dominate with such aggression, and for it to be 100% real, no acting.

Once Mike had realised this, all he had to do was think of a scenario, and some incentives.

He emailed out to Velda and Dave to see if the wanted to make another video, Dave was not so keen due to all the pain he suffered from the last video, Velda just agreed instantly "yes but it will cost you" she replied.
Mike soon replied to Velda, asking "how much are we talking Velda, what is your cost?"
Velda had a think about it and came back with "75000 Euros and I will not hold back on my victim."
Mike quickly responded "50000 Euros and you have to do whatever I ask?"
"I am not stupid, I will not agree to do whatever you ask at any price" replied Velda

"ok I have an idea for this video, you do not have to do anything that you did not do before,  but maybe be even more aggressive and punish the victim even more, but this time you have to do some of it in public, I will pay you 50000 Euros, 10k of it upfront?" asked Mike

"I want 20k up front and a further 50 000 Euros upon completion, I will accept no less" replied Velda

"I need to keep you motivated Velda, I will not pay you more that 10 000 up front, but I will give you the opportunity to earn your 70k if you complete my list of challenges, each one, as before unlocks more money, these are the conditions, it has to be like this or the movie will not work" replied Mike

"Ok, replied Velda, send me the list of challenges and I will decide." Replied Velda

A couple weeks past whilst Mike worked on creating the ultimate fantasy list, thinking what his fans wanted to see, he then forwarded it onto Velda.
She soon replied "this looks incredible, I can't wait, who will be my Victim?"

Mike responded, " I wanted Dave again, but he is now too scared of you, I will find more victims, I think this time we will have multiple victims, I am thinking at least 5, I may add some new challenges and you can make even more money."


Mike put out some adverts in female muscle and femdon forums hoping to find Velda some victims, he offered up "10 000 Euros each to make your wildest fantasies come true, that's right I will pay you, to live out your fantasy with a true Amazon"

It was not long before Mike had some volunteer victims; he decided to go with 6 men as he thought this would make the video quite interesting. He had an idea, he would have a tracker fitted to each of the men, somehow without them knowing about it, the idea then would be for Velda to track them down and complete her challenge whilst Mike followed Velda with a camera. He decided to do it in a foreign country where he could get away with having Velda humiliate these men in public.
Once again he went with average and below sized men that Velda could really throw around, but with two guys being a bit bigger and more athletic to provide her with a challenge.
Within months a date was set and Mike had put everything into place ready for his challenges.
He made all the men clear that if they pulled out of the video they would not be paid, it also stated that whatever happened during the video with Velda, they cannot press any legal action.
So the stage was set and the challenges commenced.







lanky

Part 2 – the 1st challenge

Mike arranged all the flights and travel and all the men arrived in the small little town in the middle of nowhere in an unfamiliar strange country.

They all arranged to meet on a golf course, Mike turned up late with Velda, rather than them introducing themselves, Mike announced "here is the deal, we have a 4 on 1 contest, all you have to do is make Velda tap out"
"Gary and Stu you have to sit this one out and watch sorry" stated Mike
Then Velda stated, "those that do not wish to take part lie down and take your clothes off" all the men gathered together and had a brief discussion whilst Velda just stood there smiling.
"Ok, we think we can take you on quite easily" laughed one of the guys.
"That's good, I like your optimism" laughed Velda
The guys huddled back together; meanwhile Velda walked up closer and removed her long rain coat. One of the guys looked up in disbelief at the size of Velda as she got closer he realised just how big and strong she is.
"I'm out, I'm out" he pleaded
"Take off your clothes and lie down" Velda commanded
The man did not argue, he stripped down and did as he was told, and lay down on the grass.
Suddenly Mike interrupted things "it has become a 3 on 1 guys, you have to make a decision between you, either you can make 500 dollars each if you make Velda Submit between 3 of you, or you use one of the two guys over there, but if you chose the 2nd option there is only 250 each to be won, and your dignity, you have 10 seconds to decide."

"We will use one of those 2 guys over there" one of the men stated "cool, this should be easy between 4 of us" Gary laughed
"Please confirm that you accept the challenge?" Mike asked
"Yes" all the men agreed
"Velda, as I said to you earlier, you know what I mean!" Mike smiled
"Come on then little men" Velda laughed as she signed them to come for her using her finger.
Gary ran straight at her and tried to take her down with the other guys in close pursuit, Gary may as well have run into a brick wall, Velda barely moved, she gripped Gary up from the mid section upside down, then threw him down onto his back in one motion, Gary was instantly winded and disorientated after he hit the ground so hard
One of the other guys stopped in his tracks and began removing his clothes knowing he was already defeated out of shear fear from the power he just witnessed, he lay down terrified. Whilst the other guys dug their own graves, one grabbed hold of her leg to try and throw her off balance whilst the other tried to grapple her to the floor, the man who grabbed her leg suddenly found his neck between her knees, the other man found him self hoisted off the floor in a reverse neck lock, both of which tried to tap out and submit, but were unconscious shortly afterward.

This left Gary stumbling around disorientated.
"come on, thought you would beat me easily" Velda laughed
She calmly walked up to him, put one hand under his crotch and the other on his throat, she then effortlessly hoisted him up in a gorilla press and held him there proudly for a few seconds before tossing him to the floor where he landed with a thud.
She quickly stood over him looking down smiling as he looked up in horror, she gripped him by the neck and back up to his feet, then hoisted him back up in the air again. She manoeuvred him so he was laying flat across his back, she started pushing down on his crotch with her left hand as her right hand started applying pressure to his throat, arching his back across her bulging wide shoulders. Soon enough he started begging her to stop.
"arghhh, I submit, I submit, please stop" he begged
"But you said you would defeat me so easily?" she laughed
"aghh stop, I was wrong, please stop!" he begged
"im not even trying" she laughed as she tossed him back to to the floor
"You still think you can defeat me?" she smiled and pointed to Stuart who was sitting 10 yards away
"No mam" he quickly replied
"Come and beg me not to hurt you, NOW!" she demanded and pointed to the floor below
He rapidly walked over and dropped to his knees before her
"Good, excellent, now you all know what I am capable of, you have the fear and respect needed." She laughed.

Mike stepped away from behind the camera towards where the men were lying around battered and bruised.
"You can all see what you have got yourselves into now, Velda is not a lady to be messed about, some of you she will break, some of you she will rape, some of you she will torture, and this is what you have all signed up for.
"Velda only gets paid. Paid lots, if she completes the challenges I set her, and these challenges involver her overpowering and hurting you guys, so she is very motivated. The only way to stop her is to give her more money than I am offering her or to over power her" Mike Laughed
"However, 2 of you lucky guys, will be seduced and teased by velda" he smiled.

lanky

Day 2 may the dominance games begin

One of the guys Jon was outside on a walk when suddenly a van sped up along side him, out jumped Velda and kidnapped him, for the whole journey she pressed his face against her rock solid upper chest so he could not make a single sound.
They arrived at the venue and she tossed him over her shoulder and carried him into a gym and threw him down on the floor standing over him proudly.
"You are my 1st contestant, here is the challenge:
We are going to see how weak you are compared to me; we will use this weight equipment to humiliate you through each muscle group:
1st off, we will curl using our biceps,
2nd Then we will test your triceps
3rd Then your chest press
4th A bent over row
5th A lat pull down
6th A shoulder press
8th the leg curl
9th And then my favourite, the leg press!" she smiled
"Ok that is not so bad" replied Jon
"There is a catch" laughed Velda
"Oh, shit" sighed Jon.
"you will use both arms of both legs and I will only use one, if you lift more weight than me, I will remove an item of clothing each time, however if I lift more than you, then you must remove an item of clothing, if I lift 1 and a half times more than you, then you must remove 2 items, and if I lift twice as much then you must remove 3 items, understand?
"Yes sounds quite simple, I should be safe here" he laughed completely underestimating just how powerful Velda is.
"How many items of clothing do you have on?" she smiled
A hat
2 shoes
2 socks
A hoodie
A t shirt
Trousers
Underwear
So 9 I guess." He listed confidently
"we will use a weight multiplied by reps system, ok, if we get to the point where you are naked, then the next challenge where you can't remove any more clothing, you have a choice:
Being stripped in public by me,
Breaking your wrist,
Or I squeeze your member for a full minute as hard as I please,
A head scissor until you are unconscious
A back breaker across my shoulders
If you lose again (so twice) after you are naked, then I will add another little challenge/submission of my choice for you. If on any of the challenges I lift double with one limb than you can with both I will punish you for a full 15 minutes of various squeezing.
But you can make that decision if we get to it." She smirked
"Right ok, I can't imaging that happening" Jon laughed as Velda stared back with a very sly smile and a glint in her eye
"We will do 2 warm up sets then we will go for around 10 reps on the 3rd set, give or take. Understand?"
"Yes" replied Jon
With that velda went over and grabbed an Olympic bar and a lighter barbell for him,
"so you can go 1st"" she laughed
Jon grabbed a 10 kg barbell and did about 15 reps, had a little rest then tried with the 15 kg barbell and did another 15 reps.
"How much does that Olympic bar weigh?" Jon asked
"20 kg" smiled Velda
"I will add 2.5 kg to each side and try that" he said proudly as Velda tried not to giggle.
"One, 2, 3, 4, 5, siiiix, seveeeeen, eiiiiggght, niiii, no not nine laughed Velda" she grabbed the bar from Jon and started using it for warm ups and effortlessly did 20 repetitions to Jons amazement.
"so you scored  8x 25, which is 200, so for you to remove clothing I need to curl a score of 200 or if I want you to remove 2 items then I need 300, anyway I will curl the 30 kg dumbbells" she smiled
"Holy shit, is that possible?" queried Jon
"Just watch, I only need 10" smiled Velda
velda removed her jacket to reveal a vest and the most insane biceps Jon has ever seen, she picked up the dumbbells and proceeded to curl them alternatively counting as she went, "1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8" she then stopped counting and began to sound like a steam kettle as she desperately went for 2 last reps, her biceps glistened with sweat as her bicep moved through her arm like a metal ball of steel, sure enough she got to 10 much to Jons shock.

Velda walked up to Jon and pulled a double bicep flex right in front of him, well, what do you think?" she smiled
"Wow, amazing" Jon replied in awe
"Are you excited by me?" asked Velda
"Yes mam", replied Jon
"Do I make you want to touch yourself? Do you have a throbbing hard on whilst you admire a true Amazon in all her glory, does it turn you on that one of my arms can curl more than both of your pathetic twigs that you call arms, does it not drive you wild that I am so much bigger and stronger than you?" she smiled as she walked up behind him and started whispering into his ear whilst locking her huge arm around his puny neck.
"Watch as I lift you u up in front of the mirror" as she lowered her other hand to below his crotch between his legs. "up you come, my left bicep sweeps your chin up off the floor whilst my right arm cups your legs up, now watch my muscles expand as you leave the floor into my hard as steel Amazonian body, you are just like a doll or a toy to me, look how easily I can lift you, I can feel your cock throbbing with excitement as you realise my utter dominance over you" she smiled and threw him to the floor

She stood over him again in her jogging bottoms "how did that make you feel?" She smiled as she gripped him up by his Tshirt
"Amazing" Jon replied
"Did you almost blow" she laughed
"Yes so close" he admitted.
"Well 2 items of clothing, off then" she demanded
Jon removed his hat and his hooded top, a little more concerned about what was to come.

"Triceps time" she laughed
Again Jon only managed 25 kg doing barbell skull crushers, but this time only 6 repetitions and had to watch as Velda repped out the 30 kg dumbbells again but this time to Jons relief he only had to remove one item as Velda stopped at 7 reps. He decided to take one sock off after quickly doing the maths, which made Velda chuckle as he put his shoe back on.

"Chest press now" she smiled
Jon quickly got on with it and managed 10 repetitions with 55 kg
Velda did her warm ups then loaded up two 55 kg dumbbells and began to press them out, however this time she failed to beat Jon and got stuck on the 8th repetition much to Jons delight. Velda did not look happy as she flung off her jogging trousers to reveal her huge powerful legs.
They moved over to the row machine, "for this we will use the machine as there is no benefit to using 2 hands on a bent over row and I would not want to make it unfair on you", she smiled.
Jon managed 9 x55 kg which he was quite happy with, but Velda used the same weight with one hand and managed one extra rep, jon quickly took off another sock.

Next was onto the lat pull down machine where Jon maxxed out at 7 reps with 60 kg, Velda added another plate onto this and went for 65 kg, To Mike and Jons disbelief she kept going to 10 reps and she groaned during the last couple repetitions.
"I make that 1.5 more than you did Jon, hence you must remove 2 items this time" she stated proudly.
Jon removed his Tshirt and his trousers revealing his skinny little legs and Velda laughed out loud.
"That is why my back is so wide" smiled Velda as she flexed her lats to the width of a bus.

"well Jon we have 3 exercises left and you only have 3 items of clothing left on you, how are you feeling right now?" asked Mike from behind the camera.
"Very very nervous, especially looking at her legs" he said fearfully

They next moved onto the shoulder press, by this time Jon was becoming weaker and fatigued, he managed a pitiful 6 reps with 35 kg total including the Olympic bar weight. Velda grabbed a pair of 40 kg dumbbells "so I need 8 reps and that will mean 2 items for you" she stated and quite comfortably pushed out 8 clean reps.
Jon suddenly looked very worried as he removed both shoes and looked over at Veldas tree trunk legs as he stood nervously in just his underwear.

They moved onto the leg curl machine and Velda looked so confident as Jon sat there struggling to curl out 45 kg for 8 reps with both legs.
Velda quickly hopped on and warmed up before increasing the weight to 60 kg, "I must do 9, and then you will be naked and must endure the punishment of your choice" laughed Velda
She got to 9 much to Jons disappointment.

"You have 30 seconds to remove your underwear before I break your wrists! Demanded Velda for the 1st time in a much more aggressive and dominant manor.
Jon took one look at her and decided it was best to do as she wished and removed his underwear.
"What punishment do you want:
For me to strip you naked in public
To break one of your wrists
To grab your member for a full minute as I please, maybe I will dig my nails in..
A head scissor until you are unconscious.
Or a back breaker across my shoulders.
You have 1 minute to make a decision or I will do all of the above" she demanded

"To be stripped naked in public by you" jon exclaimed
"Good choice, avoid the physical pain" laughed Velda
"Exactly" replied Jon.
"I will not tell you when I will do this" smiled Velda

"so Jon if you lose again you have to pick a punishment and I will set a new challenge for you, if you lose double again, well I will find another punishment for you" she laughed cruelly
Jon did his warm up sets then loaded the leg press machine up to 140 kg, he tried as hard as he could and managed a respectable 10 reps.
He then saw Velda warming up effortlessly using this weight and knew he was in trouble straight away, she climbed back off the machine and added more weight onto it taking the weight up to 240 kg.
She then sat there and proceeded to rep out 12 reps as her quads expanded even bigger engulfing her knees.
"so let us work this out shall we, you did 10 x140 using both legs which equals 1400, whereas I pressed out 240 by 12 rep which equals 2880, and it is harder to press with one leg because of stability, do you know what that means Jon? She laughed

"Your one leg is twice as strong as both of mine and that your legs are at least 4 times more powerful than mine?" he queried half nervously of what she was going to do to him and half aroused by her strength.

"Yes it also means that, but it means that I get to punish you, one you can chose, the other is a challenge and we also agreed I will torture you with squeezes for 15 minutes. Pick your basic punishment quickly or I will do all of them." She demanded.

"Head scissor until I black out" he asked
"With great pleasure" remarked Velda
She grabbed him and threw him imbetween her legs and started applying pressure, "damn that was too fast, I wanted to punish him 1st"" she laughed as he blacked out

He came around a few moments later with Velda's 6ft 5 frame stood over him wearing 9" high heels with cut off denim shorts and a leather bra, the top of her head towered up to 7ft tall and looking even more intimidating than before.
"Whilst you had a nap I have thought of a fun little challenge for you, I am going to scissor your legs for 1 minute, then you have to walk over and leg press 120 kg within 1 minute, if you fail or decline the challenge I will apply the scissors again but for 2 minutes to just one of your legs whilst i squeeze your forearms with each of my hands, sounds fun right?" she laughed and quickly grabbed him into position, she lay down and wrapped her legs around his so her hers were squeezing into his quads like a hydraulic ram crushing fresh meat.

"Right go" she laughed as she started the stopwatch on her wrist
She slowly increased the pressure more and more for the 1st 15 seconds, Jon started groaning, and then started tapping her thigh with his free hands.
"arggghhh, stoooop, please, I will do anything, arrrrgggghhhh" he pleaded

"50%, 60% 70%" velda laughed
"arggghhhhhhhhh" Jon shouted out very loudly as Velda chuckled "20 seconds left"
The pain was unbearable, Jon was in complete agony, but after what seemed like an eternity she let him go.
"One minute" she laughed
Jon tried to stand up but couldn't
"What have you done to my legs?" he whimpered in agony
"55 seconds" she laughed back

"You have broken my legs" he complained
"45 seconds" she laughed as Jon just sat there in agony rubbing his legs

"they are not broken, you can't break thigh bones by just squeezing them you idiot, I have just given you two completely dead legs by crushing your muscles, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10" she laughed
Suddenly Jon started trying to get to his feet as some movement come back to his legs, but he stumbled back over and ran out of time.
"Well that is what 29 inch quads can do at 70% power, quite impressive?" she laughed
"Yes, that is insane, it is like being run over by a tank" Jon replied

"How about I give you 100% power Jon?" she smiled
"No, no, no please, anything you want I will do, I swear?" he pleaded
"I know you will dear" she laughed.

With that she gripped him up into position with his left thigh between her legs and his other leg dangling towards the floor; she grabbed hold of both of his forearms.
"watch the clock, go, 2 minutes, lets see how much you can take" she laughed and started increasing the pressure until seconds later Jon was begging again, he continuously started to tap out.
"Why are you tapping, we have another 110 seconds left" she laughed
Jon was in absolute agony again, but this time his forearm and not just his leg, he did his best to endure the pain, but it was too much, he started pleading again for her to stop, with that she suddenly increased the pressure and Jon yelped out.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 and release" she laughed as if she were barely trying, but instead of putting him down she pressed him against the wall and gripped both of his biceps squeezing her almighty grip into them, after a while the pain become unbearable again and Jon started to plead.
"How much do you weigh?" she smiled
"70 kilos" he replied
"Up you come, feel the power in my hands around your biceps, and your legs become light as I lift you up off the ground, then suddenly feel my vice like grip, oh yeah that is my quads crushing yours again" she spoke softly as she lifted him clean up from the floor and held his biceps even tighter whilst pulverising his legs.
"Another 30 seconds ad they should be dead" she laughed

"I have always fantasised about doing this to a man, to make him fully paralysed, so you are completely useless and defenceless yet fully conscious whilst I break your ribs one by one followed by your back." She smirked sadistically

After 30 seconds she released him down onto her knee with his legs still dangling lifelessly off the floor.
"Now wave your arms and legs around for me..?!" she demanded
"I can't, they will not move" Jon pleaded
"Perfect, now I will break your ribs and back whilst you watch me helplessly" she whispered into his ear
"No please don't, please have mercy" he begged as tears strolled down his face
"Perfect, now I have destroyed you mentally too, I love it when a plan comes together, don't you?" she laughed
"I will not break any bones, I just wanted to see the look of fear on your face, because you have been such a good boy, I may give you a happy ending" she laughed
"Have you ever fantasised about being jerked off whilst being squeezed into submission at the same time?" she smiled
"Yes" replied Jon
"I have an idea to give you please and pain" she smiled
She grabbed him and dragged him over to a bench in front of a mirror.
"well lets see you blow your load then, as I make your fanatasies come true" she smiled as she drove her knee into Jons crotch, the raised her heel onto the bench with Jon Straddled over her quad facing the mirror.
"look at my sexy muscles, watch my calf flex as I do calve raises with your tiny body over my huge quad, look at the shear size of my diamond cut calves, reach down and feel it, yes that is it, look you are throbbing, feel my grip around your member, feel my bicep across your throat, look at your puny legs next to my majestic muscles which are 4 times stronger than yours."
She then sat him down and sat behind him extended out her legs either side of his mid section, she put him in a choke hold with one arm, then started stroking him, whilst squeezing her thighs together with her legs outstretched.
"put your hand on my quads and feel them muscles and they crush you like a worm, and feel my bicep cutting into your throat, whilst my free hand pleases your member, as I tighten my grip more and more, you enjoy it more and more, the pain is more and more. What will happen 1st will you lose consciousness or will you blow?" she laughed as she softened her grip around his throat and really crushed his mid section whilst stroking him off. He soon blew his load and woke up to an empty gym with very sore ribs.




lanky

The Door Woman
by lanky
_______________________

So Sam, Jon and Ben and their friends stumble towards the gentleman's club on a heavy stag do out and are greeted by 2 bouncers at the door.
"Listen guys we do not want any trouble off you, this is your warning!" the big aggressive bouncer demanded.
"No problem, we just want to have fun" replied Sam the stag.

The other bouncer a very tall heavily built woman stared at them "no touching and no cameras!" she exclaimed.
She was wearing all black, black boots, black trousers and a black woollen top, she was a very pretty woman in her early 30's but you definitely would not want to see her dark side.
Ben hung back and gave her a good look up and down, he could tell she was a bodybuilder even through her baggy woollen jumper, it stuck to her biceps and it was easy to see her lats dwarfed her waist.
The other bouncer walked away
"Want a coffee Rita?" he shouted
"Yeah you know how I take it!?!" she shouted back
"Yup" he shouted back

"So how about a dance off you then?" Ben winked at her
"In your dreams" she smiled
"Come on? come and flex those muscles for me" he smiled back
"You could not afford me" she smiled back
"How much?" he enquired
"I am priceless" she responded
"50?" he asked
"No, it is not going to happen" she laughed
"100?" he smiled as he tried to grip her bicep
"Listen, no means no!" she said as she gripped his hand
"200 just for a dance and some flexing for a few minutes?" he pleaded
"You're starting to piss me off" she shouted
"Come on, just a quick flex then?" he said as he tried to grip her bicep again.
Again she gripped his arm and said "no"
He then managed to get a good grip on her butt cheeks, but within a second he found his head being pressed into the wall with her fore arm against the back of his neck.
"listen here little man, you do not seem to understand what you are messing with, you have disrespected me and that pisses me off, consider yourself lucky that I have not snapped you in half, when I let go I want you to get on your knees and apologise" she demanded.
She then let him go, but he turned around and said "wow your so cute when you are angry, that will work well when you come and dance for me" he laughed.
"Either drop to your knees now and apologise, or you best be out of here in 30 minutes when my shift finishes because I will come and find you and rough you up until you do respect me" she demanded
He walked up off the stair and shouted back "whatever, stuck up miserable bitch, who stole your fun?"
She was already pissed off but this was the icing on the cake, for the next 30 minutes she kept looking at her watch and scheming what she wanted to do to him. On the other hand Ben had totally forgotten, other than still fantasising about getting a dance off a big strong muscular woman.
30 minutes passed and Rita had boiled up into great anger and also formed a plan, one of the dancers walked up to Ben grabbed in by the hand "every week we select someone at random and this week it is you, come with me if you want a free dance" the dancer smiled and led him away into a closed room.
"We have had problems with people touching and grabbing, so hope you do not mind me cuffing you to the chair? She smiled seductively
"Ooh I like kinky" replied Ben
With that she opened the door and Rita came in dropped a bag on the floor, took out some clothes and started getting changed into a sexy dress right in front of Ben who was speechless for the 1st time.
She then bent down grabbed the chair legs that Ben was sat on and hoisted it up against the wall with him still sat on it.
"You just don't get it do you?" she smiled
"Get what?" he replied in shock
"Why you should not disrespect a lady like me, you see, to me you are nothing, do you realise you are like a baby compared to my strength?" she smiled as she placed him back down.
"Oh shit" he replied
She then straddled over him and flexed her bicep against his face, "ever seen a huge bicep like this on a girl before, feel how hard it is, it is like a rock pressing against your soft face" se smiled
"Are you scared yet? She smiled
"Not really" he replied nervously as he panicked inside.
"These 16 inch biceps don't scare you? How about his big thick chest?" she smiled as she pec flexed her great deep chest muscles
"Holy fucking shit" Ben responded as her chest muscles bounced into action, she then drove his face into them and flexed against his nose.
She then bent down and removed his trousers and underwear, his member stood proud twitching in hyper arousal.
"Looks like someone is excited?" she laughed
"mind if I try them on" she giggled as she got his under wear just above her knees, she started exploding her quad muscles until the fabric tore through in front of him, she then griped his trousers and tore them in half, then went over locked the door and through the key into the far corner of the room.
She removed the handcuffs from his wrists, "this is a bit unfair, I prefer it if you try to struggle" she laughed
She pulled him up to his feet, quickly manoeuvring down she placed her bicep under his crotch and her other arm around his throat and squatted him up across her shoulders, he was facing up with his back arched across her almighty shoulders, she managed to grip his member which was still fully erect, she then started levering him across her shoulders arching his back more and more.
"Ever felt so much power, ever been lifted up like this before, are you scared of me yet? "She smiled
"No" he replied
She suddenly upped the force
"No you are not scared of me, or no you have not been lifted?" she laughed
"No, I have not been lifted like this, please stop, you are going to break my back" he pleaded.
"I must teach you respect" she shouted as she started levering him
"Please stop, stop, stop, stop" he pleaded
"Do you submit?" she laughed
"Yes, yes, yes I submit" he pleaded as she continued
She manoeuvred him down so her bicep was under his crotch and his shoulders against the wall, she started flexing her biceps "can you feel that muscle expanded?" she laughed
"Yes" he replied looking down at his huge hard on as she suddenly hoisted him up from the floor then suddenly let him fall back down.
She then stood over him with her legs apart as he looked up at her bulging quads and calves before she bent down and gripped him by the throat up to his feet and pushed him up against the wall. She turned him around to the other wall with the mirror on it, then dragged him over with the chair in front of the mirror and sat him down on the chair. She began flexing in front of him and he was in complete awe.
"What do you think of these muscles?" she asked
"Incredible!" he exclaimed
She danced around behind him and gripped him into a neck lock with her bicep under his chin almost dragging him off the chair.
"Tap when you can't take any more, but watch in the mirror how little effort I use" she smiled
Soon he began to tap out; she slightly loosed the grip but hoisted him up from the chair, and quickly manoeuvred her knee under his crotch, she rested her knee on the chair with him straddled across her thigh staring into the mirror.
With her free hand she began stroking his very erect member whispering into his ear as she clasped her neck lock tighter "will you cum or be knocked out first?"
He soon started to tap and she released him out from the neck lock and lowered them down to the floor with her sat down behind him, she wrapped her legs around his waist with his arms encompassed at his sides by her enormous quads.
She started to stroke him again as he stared into the mirror at her enormous muscles her legs crushing his waistline, she then wrapped her bicep around his throat and started flexing it whilst crushing his airways.
He became more and more helpless yet more and more aroused as she toyed with him whispering into his ear intimidating him, soon enough he shot his load and she released him briefly, she then hoisted him up into a bear hug and began to crush him.
"I have had my fun, and you yours, now I must teach you respect, this you will not forget" she smiled
She increased the grip more and more, he suddenly started tapping out and pleading.
"Not this time, this is teaching you respect, not a submission, so no tapping out!" she smiled
He started to shout for help, but she suddenly pulsed his mid section and winded him, she then manoeuvred back up to his chest with her huge powerful arms and increased the pressure. Suddenly there was a crack, then another, and another, then a 3rd.
She dropped him to the floor and kneeled over him, looking down "have you learnt respect?" she asked
"Fucking bitch!" he managed to mumble trying to get his breathe.
"That will be a no then, some are just slow learners I guess" she smiled.
She bent down and gripped him back up, she manoeuvred them in front o the mirror, she placed her legs on the inside of his and hooked their legs together with his feet about 6 inches off the floor. She also manoeuvred him into a full nelson hold and started applying the pressure until he started begging her to stop.
"Are you going to apologise?" she laughed
"yes, yes, please stop, im sorry, please stop?" he pleaded
She then started spreading her legs apart at the same time; she was obviously much more flexible than him, as he started wincing in pain as her legs forced his apart.
"arggghh please stop" he pleaded
She continued to spread her legs, he was in complete agony and beggig her to stop, but she just held it there, seconds became minutes, she just held him there all the while talking "you were warned, this is your own doing, you do not disrespect women, ever again, you are pathetic, I could brake every bone in your body and tear every muscle if I wanted, maybe I will"
She suddenly increased the force even more, he really could not take any more pain, about 5 minutes had passed and she did not relent.
"my record is 45 minutes for this hold", she whispered into his ear smiling as she increased it even more.
He started pleading more and more:" I will do anything, please stop, you can have all my money"
She just increased the force each time he pleaded," shut up!" she exclaimed
Suddenly a tear rolled down his face, she had beaten him psychologically, the helplessness had got to him, she let him go, collected the key, opened the door and left leaving behind a completely demoralised victim.









sevenpeight

Fantastic! Love the photo you finished the story off with. K+

lanky

Maria & Tom
by lanky
______________________________

Chap 1
The Business Trip

Tom a quite shy guy but very good at his just was forced to go away on a short training course by his management which was supposed to help him at his job, as with most training courses it was a boring waste of time.
They were all introduced, scoffed down some tea, coffee and biscuits before being shown into a theatre type room whilst the lecturer set up his presentation.
He managed to get a seat behind everyone else luckily so none could see from behind him; he set up his laptop ready to take notes and made himself comfortable.  The lecturer began with some light humour before delving into the subject matter of management philosophy. He droned on about the same boring content as the last lecturer at the previous training course, all Tom could think of was how much he would rather be somewhere else, specifically with a muscular woman.
After barely managing to stay awake for the best part of an hour he decided to treat himself to some images of female muscle he had stored on his laptop, he zoomed in on various areas of their bodies and just imagined how they would look in the flesh. For a good 15 minutes he stared at images of muscular women and got lost into a world of his own before his concentration was suddenly broken by a cough from behind him.
He rapidly turned around in horror to find a beautiful blonde woman in her late 20's sat behind him who gave a cheeky wave as he turned around.
Thoughts raced through his head "did she see what I was looking at, she was close enough, but was my head in the way?" he was unsure if she had seen his images or not. Tom liked to keep his fantasies to himself and was really concerned that his cover had been blown, all he could think about for the next hour was "did she see anything?"

They had a break after an hour or so, some went for coffee, Tom tried to avoid this woman and rushed to the toilet, as he wandered back in the lecturer was just making conversation with the woman, "glad you made it Maria, I noticed you quietly sneaking in through the rear door."
"haha, yes would miss your lectures for the world, I was hoping to sneak in without you noticing, Bob" she laughed
Tom quickly noticed how tall this woman was as she looked down at the lecturer in her professional outfit of office trousers and blazer attire. Tom looked down wondering how high her shoes were, to his surprise they were flat, and she must have stood at least 6ft tall. Tom did not only like muscular women but also loved his ladies tall and this beautiful lady stood about 4" inches taller than him which made him slightly aroused. He found his way back to hit seat, and the tall Amazon smiled as she walked passed to take the seat behind him.
The lecture droned on and on, but eventually came to an end, most of the guests stood around and chatted at the end but Tom being a quiet shy man slipped away and was especially worried about this lady asking him what he was looking at. He went back to his room until the morning at which point he went down for breakfast. One of the guests came and sat next to him and discussed the training course much to Toms boredom. Two guys were sat across and he could not help but overhear their conversation "did you see the size of her biceps, she was like Arnold" the one guy stated to the other,. "Yeah unbelievable, did you see how much weight she was bench pressing, she had 250 lbs on there" said the other guy.

Tom wolfed down his food and rushed over to the gym to see if he could see this woman they spoke of, but to no luck she had gone. It was not long until he had to get his taxi to the airport and was desperate to find this gym woman. He had a good walk around the hotel but could not see her anywhere and had to go get his taxi.
He got to the airport with plenty of time and had a look around the shops before making his way over to the terminal to find a seat. He went and sat down with his fitness magazine which he only bought because it was loaded with muscular women. After about 10 minutes he could see the tall woman from the training course walking towards him, as much as he found himself attracted to her he could not cope with being asked with what he was looking at in the training course, and found himself chanting thoughts within his head "please do not come over here, please do not recognise me".
However there was a distinct moment where she suddenly spotted him and smiled, he could do nothing but smile back, she took this as an invitation to come and sit next to him. He was nervous that she would ask so jumped in with "how did you find the training?"
"Honestly, I get so bored at these things, once you have hear one you have heard them all" she laughed
"Tell me about it, this is the 3rd one I have been on" he chuckled
"Long way to fly to be talked to sleep huh?" she smiled
"Yeah such a waste of money, could have just watched any generic management video on youtube, or paint dry for that matter" he smirked
"hi I am Maria by the way" she smiled
"hi Maria, I am Tom, from Siemens" he replied
"so what do you do at Siemens?" she smiled
"I am team leader of the development team, we work on developing new phones" he replied
"Are that is pretty cool, so you are an expert on phones then?" she smiled
"I guess so" he replied shyly
"Sorry I spooked you yesterday" she smiled
"What do you mean?" he asked nervously as he started to turn red with embarrassment.
"I do not think you realised there was anyone sat behind you and you jumped a mile when I coughed" she smiled

"Flight 377 now boarding" came over the tannoy system
"Best get on the bird then" he quickly changed the subject in relief that he did not have to explain himself.
"Think I will just pop to the toilet 1st, nice to meet you Tom" she smiled as she got up and walked away to the rest room.

Tom walked onto the plane and was shown to his seat after a brief que, moments later Maria followed on and was shown to her seat.
"Must be fate" she laughed
"Quite a coincidence" Tom smiled

Tom and Maria sat in silence replying to various emails until the announcement to put away electronics. Tom slipped his laptop into his bag as Maria put away hers in the overhead locker.
"So Tom, why were you looking at pictures of female bodybuilders in the training course?" she smiled.
Tom was immediately embarrassed and did not know how to answer without seeming like a weird pervert.
"I was really bored and needed something to pass the time" he softly replied
"But why female bodybuilders, does that turn you on, all that muscle, all that power, do you like a strong dominant woman, is that why you were zooming up on their muscles?" she smiled
"Something like that" he replied very awkwardly
"Nothing to be ashamed of, each to their own, we all have our own quirks or strange fantasies" she laughed

"ok, ok, but you did not get caught looking at yours, then have to sit next to the person who caught you with them teasing you about it, did you!" he stated a little angrily.
"Maybe you will find out what mine is too" she winked with a smile
The plane started to accelerate into the sky and conversation briefly stopped as they stared out of the window.
"So what would you do if I was a female bodybuilder then Tom?" she smiled
"Well you are obviously not so it does not matter" he stated assertively trying to end the conversation.
"How do you know?" she smiled
"Well firstly you are too pretty, most female bodybuilders lose a lot of their femininity unfortunately through misusing steroids, and second off if you were im sure you would be dressed in something more revealing that showed off your physique, rather than covering it all up in that posh office attire!"

"Thanks" she smiled
"For what?" he replied
"You think I am pretty" she smiled
"Oh, Yes" he smiled back

"So if I was a female bodybuilder what would you do now?" she smiled again

"Honestly?" he asked
"Yeah, I will not judge or make fun" she softly reassured him
"I am rubbish with women, even if you were a female bodybuilder and by some miracle you looked this pretty, I would be so nervous, I would not even speak to you, I would probably try to glance at your muscles without you looking" he shyly responded

"aww that's so sad, women love to be told they look good, if you meet a girl you like, you should tell her" Mary consoled him.
"You are probably right, but they are probably not as sweet as you" he smiled
"See that's it, pay compliments, then maybe they will let you feel their bicep" she laughed as she raised her arm to flex her bicep below her top.

"Go on feel it" she laughed as Tom laughed at her but did not bother to take his chance to feel her arm.
She then stood up and removed her business jacket, she then sat down and removed her shirt to reveal here workout top and majestic unbelievable biceps, Tom could not believe his eyes. He was in shock that he had been talking away to this gorgeous woman not realising she was the girl of his dreams
"My eyes are up here "she laughed
"Sorry" he chuckled
"So what do you think?" she smiled
"Oh my god, amazing" he smiled in disbelief
She started flexing her biceps and triceps as Tom stared drawling in amazement.
"So never see arms like these close up then Huh?" she laughed
"No, oh my god" he replied completely stunned.
"Lets see your arm next to mine?" she laughed as she started removing his jacket
"Ok, this could be embarrassing" he smiled
"aww that's so cute, look how small your arm is next to mine, it looks only half the size" she teased him
"Yes, that is insane" he replied in disbelief
"you know if you think about it, a lot of your arm is bone, so if your bicep is 12" then you only have about  4-5 inches of muscle, where as mine are over 16 inches so I have about 9 inches of muscle, so really I have twice as much muscle" she laughed

"So does this turn you on then, all this muscle? She smiled
"You know it does" he smiled back
"Well you can feel mine if I can feel yours?" she smiled
"Go on then! Describe them to me" she laughed

"rock solid, huge, absolutely huge and so hard" he couldn't believe it.
She suddenly placed her hand down his trousers onto his member and gripped it.
"I thik you are right" she laughed
"what are you doing?" he asked
"I said if you can feel mine I can feel yours?" she smiled
"I meant arms" he smiled back
"I didn't. Why would I want to feel your arm?" she laughed as she gripped his member tightly.
"I have never felt so desired, this is so flattering, I cant believe how much my biceps turn you on, where were you 5 years ago when I used to be even more muscular?" she smiled

"Really you have not had men excited by your muscles before?" he asked confused
"No I have always gone out with bodybuilder men, who are more obsessed by their own muscles" she replied
"Makes sense I guess" he replied
"My last boyfriend tried to make me get implants because he said my chest was more muscular than his and was always asking me to back off hitting the gym so much." She explained.

"Really, I would want you to go to the gym as much as you wanted!" he exclaimed
"And how about my muscular chest?" she smiled
"Well I have not seen that have i?" he smiled
"Would you like a muscular chest on a woman?" she asked confused
"What do you think?" he smiled
"I have no idea, I am not sure you realise what I mean, I do not have much natural soft breast tissue, my breast are solid deep muscle.." she spoke a little unsure how Tom would react.
"That sounds incredible, even better than your biceps!" he smiled
"Really?" she exclaimed a little confused and still holding his member.
"Yes, I love pecs on women, I think it is really sexy, the more muscle the better" replied
Tom.

"wow, you really will love my chest then, before I started lifting seriously I used to watch a show called gladiators, I just remember one of them flexing and their chest pumping out and I quickly realised it was solid muscle, as a young girl, I just remember thinking I want a chest like that, ever since one of my goals has been to fill a bra cup with muscle, after many years of training I now have the chest I always wanted." She smiled

"wow, that is impressive" Tom replied stunned
"bet you would like to see huh?" she smiled
"You have no idea" he laughed
"So how did you love of muscular women start, have you always been turned on buy this?" she asked still flexing her biceps
"well both my parent were really sporty and I grew up with sports magazines everywhere with athletic bodies plastered all over them, then my 1st proper girlfriend was a gymnast, she was stronger and more muscular than me and used it to her advantage whilst constantly reminding me, almost bullying me" he replied
"Oh that's terrible, all your friends must have made fun of you?" she asked
"none of them knew about it, I loved her being stronger than me and making me submit, its not so terrible" he smiled

"that makes sense I guess, why would you like a woman who is bigger and more muscular than you if you did not like her being stronger I guess, you know I could throw you around like a cuddly toy if I wanted right?" she smiled

"Looking at your arms I can believe that" he smiled looking at her insane biceps.

"Would you like to feel how strong I am?" she smiled

"I would love to" he replied gazing into her eyes

She gripped his member really tightly "say submit when you can't take any more?" she smiled
"Submit, submit, submit" he pleaded trying not to bring attention to himself on board the plane.
"I have decided before we land you are going to make a big mess in your underwear, just for my amusement" she winked at him
"Oh dear" smiled Tom

"Pull your trousers down, I want to show you are legs side by side" she demanded

"We are on a plane, I cant just pull my trousers down" he suggested
"You only lice once, do you want to see my leg muscles or not? Presides you have no choice I am much bigger and stronger than you, I think you should do as I say" she smiled seductively.
"I can't do that we are on a plane, I can't just trip to my underwear" he replied nervously.

She clasped his hand and started to twist it around like a game of mercy, he tried to use his other hand to stop her, but she removed her hand from his member, she placed his left hand between her knees, whilst she twisted his other hand around causing him great pain.
"Ah stop, you will break my wrist" he pleaded.

With her free hand she unzipped his trousers "be grateful I am not taking your underwear off too" she laughed as she undid his trousers and pulled them down to his ankles.
No sooner had she pulled his trousers down, a flight attendee came around asking if anyone would like to make any purchases.
"Sir could you please pull your trousers back up, we have children aboard this flight, I do not think this is appropriate behaviour" the flight attendant politely demanded.
"Yes, certainly, I am very sorry" he exclaimed

Maria burst out in giggles, whilst Tom went bright red with embarrassment as the air hostess walked off. Tom tried to pull his trousers back up but Maria placed her foot on topp of the trousers and pushed them down to the floor.
"What are you doing?" asked Tom
"Having some fun" she laughed
"I don't want to get into trouble" he pleaded
"Ok, ok, do you have any shorts in your hand luggage Tom?" she asked
"Yes I think I do, why" he asked slightly confused
"Go and changed into them" she demanded as she let hi pull his shorts up.
"Ok" he answered calmly
"Now!" she demanded

With that he got his shorts out of his hand luggage and made his way to the toilets to change, when he got back Maria had gone. A could minutes past and Maria arrived back wearing a tight black skirt and high heels, she climbed over Tom to the window seat, briefly straddling him and grabbing his face in her one hand.
She sat next to him with their legs side by side, she lowered her hand down to Toms shorts "now lets see some leg" as she puller up his shorts as high as it would go.

The air hostess arrived back.
"Oh good you have at least got some shorts on this time, can you offer you a drink?" she laughed
"No I am good thanks" replied Tom
"Excuse me" asked Maria to the air hostess
"Yes, how can I help" the air hostess replied
"I would like your opinion if that is ok?" smiled Maria

"Ok sure how can I help you?" smiled back the lady
"Who do you think has the stronger legs out of us two, who?" smiled Maria as she flexed out her quad next to Tom who leg was also stretched out.

"wow, Jesus, that is ridiculous, your legs are twice as thick as his" she laughed
"I know right, how much stronger do you think mine are?" laughed Maria trying to embarrass Tom.
"well at least twice as strong, I go to the gym myself, I think my legs are bigger and stronger than his too, I bet I could squat more" she laughed just as she walked off.
Tom looked down at their legs, it really was ridiculous, it was like a baby next to an adult.
Maria pulled out her phone and started recording it as a video.
"Flex your quads Tom" she laughed as she flexed her enormous muscles.
Tom just watched as her quads erupted, they engulfed her knee and just dwarfed his skinny legs.
"I think my calves are bigger than your thighs" she laughed as she flexed her calve muscles
Tom looked down at her calves "oh my god, that is incredible, they are so big and muscular, they are probably bigger than my thighs" he stated in disbelief.
"Do you like? she smiled seductively
"you have no idea!" he smiled nervously
She slipped her hand down his shorts again " I think I have a pretty good idea, not sure what is harder right now, my legs or your member?" she laughed and she gripped it and drover her finger nails into it, with her other hand she placed his hand on her quad muscle, the leant over to his ear as she moved her leg up and over his.
"feel all that big sexy feminine muscle beneath you hands, these quads squat over 400 lbs and leg press over 1000 pounds for reps, they are strong enough to snap every single one of your bones and you are lucky enough to be sat next to me" she seductively spoke as she kissed his neck and nibbled his ear lobe.
She started getting carried away and suddenly straddled him, not seeming to care if anyone was watching; she pulled a double bicep flex right in front of his eyes. Usually shy and conservative Tom was just in a different zone, the rest of the world did not exist at this moment, he followed his instincts and placed his hands on her big sexy peaked biceps.

She lowered her arms to her top" this is what I mentioned early, you said you would like my muscular chest?" she smiled as she she lowerd her top to just above her nipples.

"Oh my god you weren't kidding!" stammered Tom
"What do you think?" she laughed
"Unbelievable, its so thick, that can not be all muscle though?" he exclaimed in complete awe
"Why not?" she laughed
"Well you have at least an A cup, your breasts are of a reasonable size, if that was muscle  it would have to be over 1 and a half inches thick?" he enquired
With that she pec flexed
"Just watch, one and a half inches of muscle you say? I think at least 2 and a half, I train  chest at least once a week, I have not been bench pressing 300 lbs to have big saggy breasts, look I assure you this is all solid muscle" she laughed proudly

"Wow, 300 lbs, never seen anything like this in my life, it really is muscle, oh my god that is so hot!!" he stammered excitedly

"So how much can you bench little man?" she smiled
"Well I can do 100 lbs for about 12 reps" he replied ashamed.
"aww that's so cute I could do 12 reps with 100 pound dumbbells" she laughed
"Really?" he asked
"Yes definitely, does that make you hot" she smiled
"Yup" Tom smiled
"so my one arm & pec being stronger than both of yours turns you on?" she lughed
"I am afraid so" he said ashamed and a little embarrassed
"do not be embarrassed, I am so flattered, I have never felt so desired in all my life, I love that I could make all your fantasies come true, but now I am curious to how much more than you I can lift, I feel so powerful right now, I am bigger, I am stronger than you and I also have you completely seduced in the palm of my hands, what more does a woman want?" she laughed
"wow, this is unbelievable, it is like a dream" Tom stuttered out.


"Feel my pecs" she placed his hands onto her chest
"Feel all that muscle, feel how thick it is as I flex for you, place your fingers between and feel my power" she smiled
She put her hand down his shorts and started stroked his hugely erect member, he had never been so aroused before, this was his paradise. She suddenly stopped as she felt he was about to cum "no you don't, not yet anyway, I have not been admired enough yet" she laughed as she unstraddled him and returned to her window seat.

She gripped him on top of her so he was facing away from her on her lap, by now people were watching wondering what the hell was going on, but she did not care, she was having too much fun.
"Straddle over my knee darling, then watch my calves doing calve raises with your weight o them, should be just enough weight to get them to flex, what do you think" she whispered into his ear as he looked down at her calves beyond her insane quads.
She started calved raising quite aggressively "ever seen 18" calves before, go on feel them" she demanded as her diamond shaped muscle protruded out
"Holy shit, they are so hard and so big" Tom exclaimed
She suddenly wrapped her arm around his neck pressing her bicep into his throat and manoeuvred her other leg around his mid section whilst stroking him aggressively.
"I thought you make like to fell my power, what do you think" she whispered into his ear.
"Your so strong, but I can barely breathe!" he managed to reply
She re- manoeuvred her legs around his midsection and began to squeeze him tighter and tighter feel my leg muscles as they crush your little belly" she smiled and whispered into his ear as he started tapping her quad to signal to stop.
"Look at my calves in front of you, I want you to stay hard" she demanded as she stroked him harder and harder

Suddenly he blew his load all over the inside of his shorts and she released him.
She lifted him back onto his seat, put in her headphones and say back as if nothing had happened.
Tom went to the rest room to sort himself out and came back after a few minutes, just before the announcement that the play was to start its final descent. As he came Maria handed him a piece of paper that just contained her number. "Next time you want to have some fun, give me a call" she smiled