Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581881 Posts in 74195 Topics by 29452 Members - Latest Member: nemunama May 23, 2024, 08:36:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [lanky] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [lanky] Stories~collected  (Read 120049 times)

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
+Notable Author: [lanky] Maria & Tom
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2014, 12:26:59 pm »
Maria & Tom
by lanky

Chap 1
The Business Trip

Tom a quite shy guy but very good at his just was forced to go away on a short training course by his management which was supposed to help him at his job, as with most training courses it was a boring waste of time.
They were all introduced, scoffed down some tea, coffee and biscuits before being shown into a theatre type room whilst the lecturer set up his presentation.
He managed to get a seat behind everyone else luckily so none could see from behind him; he set up his laptop ready to take notes and made himself comfortable.  The lecturer began with some light humour before delving into the subject matter of management philosophy. He droned on about the same boring content as the last lecturer at the previous training course, all Tom could think of was how much he would rather be somewhere else, specifically with a muscular woman.
After barely managing to stay awake for the best part of an hour he decided to treat himself to some images of female muscle he had stored on his laptop, he zoomed in on various areas of their bodies and just imagined how they would look in the flesh. For a good 15 minutes he stared at images of muscular women and got lost into a world of his own before his concentration was suddenly broken by a cough from behind him.
He rapidly turned around in horror to find a beautiful blonde woman in her late 20’s sat behind him who gave a cheeky wave as he turned around.
Thoughts raced through his head “did she see what I was looking at, she was close enough, but was my head in the way?” he was unsure if she had seen his images or not. Tom liked to keep his fantasies to himself and was really concerned that his cover had been blown, all he could think about for the next hour was “did she see anything?”

They had a break after an hour or so, some went for coffee, Tom tried to avoid this woman and rushed to the toilet, as he wandered back in the lecturer was just making conversation with the woman, “glad you made it Maria, I noticed you quietly sneaking in through the rear door.”
“haha, yes would miss your lectures for the world, I was hoping to sneak in without you noticing, Bob” she laughed
Tom quickly noticed how tall this woman was as she looked down at the lecturer in her professional outfit of office trousers and blazer attire. Tom looked down wondering how high her shoes were, to his surprise they were flat, and she must have stood at least 6ft tall. Tom did not only like muscular women but also loved his ladies tall and this beautiful lady stood about 4” inches taller than him which made him slightly aroused. He found his way back to hit seat, and the tall Amazon smiled as she walked passed to take the seat behind him.
The lecture droned on and on, but eventually came to an end, most of the guests stood around and chatted at the end but Tom being a quiet shy man slipped away and was especially worried about this lady asking him what he was looking at. He went back to his room until the morning at which point he went down for breakfast. One of the guests came and sat next to him and discussed the training course much to Toms boredom. Two guys were sat across and he could not help but overhear their conversation “did you see the size of her biceps, she was like Arnold” the one guy stated to the other,. “Yeah unbelievable, did you see how much weight she was bench pressing, she had 250 lbs on there” said the other guy.

Tom wolfed down his food and rushed over to the gym to see if he could see this woman they spoke of, but to no luck she had gone. It was not long until he had to get his taxi to the airport and was desperate to find this gym woman. He had a good walk around the hotel but could not see her anywhere and had to go get his taxi.
He got to the airport with plenty of time and had a look around the shops before making his way over to the terminal to find a seat. He went and sat down with his fitness magazine which he only bought because it was loaded with muscular women. After about 10 minutes he could see the tall woman from the training course walking towards him, as much as he found himself attracted to her he could not cope with being asked with what he was looking at in the training course, and found himself chanting thoughts within his head “please do not come over here, please do not recognise me”.
However there was a distinct moment where she suddenly spotted him and smiled, he could do nothing but smile back, she took this as an invitation to come and sit next to him. He was nervous that she would ask so jumped in with “how did you find the training?”
“Honestly, I get so bored at these things, once you have hear one you have heard them all” she laughed
“Tell me about it, this is the 3rd one I have been on” he chuckled
“Long way to fly to be talked to sleep huh?” she smiled
“Yeah such a waste of money, could have just watched any generic management video on youtube, or paint dry for that matter” he smirked
“hi I am Maria by the way” she smiled
“hi Maria, I am Tom, from Siemens” he replied
“so what do you do at Siemens?” she smiled
“I am team leader of the development team, we work on developing new phones” he replied
“Are that is pretty cool, so you are an expert on phones then?” she smiled
“I guess so” he replied shyly
“Sorry I spooked you yesterday” she smiled
“What do you mean?” he asked nervously as he started to turn red with embarrassment.
“I do not think you realised there was anyone sat behind you and you jumped a mile when I coughed” she smiled

“Flight 377 now boarding” came over the tannoy system
“Best get on the bird then” he quickly changed the subject in relief that he did not have to explain himself.
“Think I will just pop to the toilet 1st, nice to meet you Tom” she smiled as she got up and walked away to the rest room.

Tom walked onto the plane and was shown to his seat after a brief que, moments later Maria followed on and was shown to her seat.
“Must be fate” she laughed
“Quite a coincidence” Tom smiled

Tom and Maria sat in silence replying to various emails until the announcement to put away electronics. Tom slipped his laptop into his bag as Maria put away hers in the overhead locker.
“So Tom, why were you looking at pictures of female bodybuilders in the training course?” she smiled.
Tom was immediately embarrassed and did not know how to answer without seeming like a weird pervert.
“I was really bored and needed something to pass the time” he softly replied
“But why female bodybuilders, does that turn you on, all that muscle, all that power, do you like a strong dominant woman, is that why you were zooming up on their muscles?” she smiled
“Something like that” he replied very awkwardly
“Nothing to be ashamed of, each to their own, we all have our own quirks or strange fantasies” she laughed

“ok, ok, but you did not get caught looking at yours, then have to sit next to the person who caught you with them teasing you about it, did you!” he stated a little angrily.
“Maybe you will find out what mine is too” she winked with a smile
The plane started to accelerate into the sky and conversation briefly stopped as they stared out of the window.
“So what would you do if I was a female bodybuilder then Tom?” she smiled
“Well you are obviously not so it does not matter” he stated assertively trying to end the conversation.
“How do you know?” she smiled
“Well firstly you are too pretty, most female bodybuilders lose a lot of their femininity unfortunately through misusing steroids, and second off if you were im sure you would be dressed in something more revealing that showed off your physique, rather than covering it all up in that posh office attire!”

“Thanks” she smiled
“For what?” he replied
“You think I am pretty” she smiled
“Oh, Yes” he smiled back

“So if I was a female bodybuilder what would you do now?” she smiled again

“Honestly?” he asked
“Yeah, I will not judge or make fun” she softly reassured him
“I am rubbish with women, even if you were a female bodybuilder and by some miracle you looked this pretty, I would be so nervous, I would not even speak to you, I would probably try to glance at your muscles without you looking” he shyly responded

“aww that’s so sad, women love to be told they look good, if you meet a girl you like, you should tell her” Mary consoled him.
“You are probably right, but they are probably not as sweet as you” he smiled
“See that’s it, pay compliments, then maybe they will let you feel their bicep” she laughed as she raised her arm to flex her bicep below her top.

“Go on feel it” she laughed as Tom laughed at her but did not bother to take his chance to feel her arm.
She then stood up and removed her business jacket, she then sat down and removed her shirt to reveal here workout top and majestic unbelievable biceps, Tom could not believe his eyes. He was in shock that he had been talking away to this gorgeous woman not realising she was the girl of his dreams
“My eyes are up here “she laughed
“Sorry” he chuckled
“So what do you think?” she smiled
“Oh my god, amazing” he smiled in disbelief
She started flexing her biceps and triceps as Tom stared drawling in amazement.
“So never see arms like these close up then Huh?” she laughed
“No, oh my god” he replied completely stunned.
“Lets see your arm next to mine?” she laughed as she started removing his jacket
“Ok, this could be embarrassing” he smiled
“aww that’s so cute, look how small your arm is next to mine, it looks only half the size” she teased him
“Yes, that is insane” he replied in disbelief
“you know if you think about it, a lot of your arm is bone, so if your bicep is 12” then you only have about  4-5 inches of muscle, where as mine are over 16 inches so I have about 9 inches of muscle, so really I have twice as much muscle” she laughed

“So does this turn you on then, all this muscle? She smiled
“You know it does” he smiled back
“Well you can feel mine if I can feel yours?” she smiled
“Go on then! Describe them to me” she laughed

“rock solid, huge, absolutely huge and so hard” he couldn’t believe it.
She suddenly placed her hand down his trousers onto his member and gripped it.
“I thik you are right” she laughed
“what are you doing?” he asked
“I said if you can feel mine I can feel yours?” she smiled
“I meant arms” he smiled back
“I didn’t. Why would I want to feel your arm?” she laughed as she gripped his member tightly.
“I have never felt so desired, this is so flattering, I cant believe how much my biceps turn you on, where were you 5 years ago when I used to be even more muscular?” she smiled

“Really you have not had men excited by your muscles before?” he asked confused
“No I have always gone out with bodybuilder men, who are more obsessed by their own muscles” she replied
“Makes sense I guess” he replied
“My last boyfriend tried to make me get implants because he said my chest was more muscular than his and was always asking me to back off hitting the gym so much.” She explained.

“Really, I would want you to go to the gym as much as you wanted!” he exclaimed
“And how about my muscular chest?” she smiled
“Well I have not seen that have i?” he smiled
“Would you like a muscular chest on a woman?” she asked confused
“What do you think?” he smiled
“I have no idea, I am not sure you realise what I mean, I do not have much natural soft breast tissue, my breast are solid deep muscle..” she spoke a little unsure how Tom would react.
“That sounds incredible, even better than your biceps!” he smiled
“Really?” she exclaimed a little confused and still holding his member.
“Yes, I love pecs on women, I think it is really sexy, the more muscle the better” replied
Tom.

“wow, you really will love my chest then, before I started lifting seriously I used to watch a show called gladiators, I just remember one of them flexing and their chest pumping out and I quickly realised it was solid muscle, as a young girl, I just remember thinking I want a chest like that, ever since one of my goals has been to fill a bra cup with muscle, after many years of training I now have the chest I always wanted.” She smiled

“wow, that is impressive” Tom replied stunned
“bet you would like to see huh?” she smiled
“You have no idea” he laughed
“So how did you love of muscular women start, have you always been turned on buy this?” she asked still flexing her biceps
“well both my parent were really sporty and I grew up with sports magazines everywhere with athletic bodies plastered all over them, then my 1st proper girlfriend was a gymnast, she was stronger and more muscular than me and used it to her advantage whilst constantly reminding me, almost bullying me” he replied
“Oh that’s terrible, all your friends must have made fun of you?” she asked
“none of them knew about it, I loved her being stronger than me and making me submit, its not so terrible” he smiled

“that makes sense I guess, why would you like a woman who is bigger and more muscular than you if you did not like her being stronger I guess, you know I could throw you around like a cuddly toy if I wanted right?” she smiled

“Looking at your arms I can believe that” he smiled looking at her insane biceps.

“Would you like to feel how strong I am?” she smiled

“I would love to” he replied gazing into her eyes

She gripped his member really tightly “say submit when you can’t take any more?” she smiled
“Submit, submit, submit” he pleaded trying not to bring attention to himself on board the plane.
“I have decided before we land you are going to make a big mess in your underwear, just for my amusement” she winked at him
“Oh dear” smiled Tom

“Pull your trousers down, I want to show you are legs side by side” she demanded

“We are on a plane, I cant just pull my trousers down” he suggested
“You only lice once, do you want to see my leg muscles or not? Presides you have no choice I am much bigger and stronger than you, I think you should do as I say” she smiled seductively.
“I can’t do that we are on a plane, I can’t just trip to my underwear” he replied nervously.

She clasped his hand and started to twist it around like a game of mercy, he tried to use his other hand to stop her, but she removed her hand from his member, she placed his left hand between her knees, whilst she twisted his other hand around causing him great pain.
“Ah stop, you will break my wrist” he pleaded.

With her free hand she unzipped his trousers “be grateful I am not taking your underwear off too” she laughed as she undid his trousers and pulled them down to his ankles.
No sooner had she pulled his trousers down, a flight attendee came around asking if anyone would like to make any purchases.
“Sir could you please pull your trousers back up, we have children aboard this flight, I do not think this is appropriate behaviour” the flight attendant politely demanded.
“Yes, certainly, I am very sorry” he exclaimed

Maria burst out in giggles, whilst Tom went bright red with embarrassment as the air hostess walked off. Tom tried to pull his trousers back up but Maria placed her foot on topp of the trousers and pushed them down to the floor.
“What are you doing?” asked Tom
“Having some fun” she laughed
“I don’t want to get into trouble” he pleaded
“Ok, ok, do you have any shorts in your hand luggage Tom?” she asked
“Yes I think I do, why” he asked slightly confused
“Go and changed into them” she demanded as she let hi pull his shorts up.
“Ok” he answered calmly
“Now!” she demanded

With that he got his shorts out of his hand luggage and made his way to the toilets to change, when he got back Maria had gone. A could minutes past and Maria arrived back wearing a tight black skirt and high heels, she climbed over Tom to the window seat, briefly straddling him and grabbing his face in her one hand.
She sat next to him with their legs side by side, she lowered her hand down to Toms shorts “now lets see some leg” as she puller up his shorts as high as it would go.

The air hostess arrived back.
“Oh good you have at least got some shorts on this time, can you offer you a drink?” she laughed
“No I am good thanks” replied Tom
“Excuse me” asked Maria to the air hostess
“Yes, how can I help” the air hostess replied
“I would like your opinion if that is ok?” smiled Maria

“Ok sure how can I help you?” smiled back the lady
“Who do you think has the stronger legs out of us two, who?” smiled Maria as she flexed out her quad next to Tom who leg was also stretched out.

“wow, Jesus, that is ridiculous, your legs are twice as thick as his” she laughed
“I know right, how much stronger do you think mine are?” laughed Maria trying to embarrass Tom.
“well at least twice as strong, I go to the gym myself, I think my legs are bigger and stronger than his too, I bet I could squat more” she laughed just as she walked off.
Tom looked down at their legs, it really was ridiculous, it was like a baby next to an adult.
Maria pulled out her phone and started recording it as a video.
“Flex your quads Tom” she laughed as she flexed her enormous muscles.
Tom just watched as her quads erupted, they engulfed her knee and just dwarfed his skinny legs.
“I think my calves are bigger than your thighs” she laughed as she flexed her calve muscles
Tom looked down at her calves “oh my god, that is incredible, they are so big and muscular, they are probably bigger than my thighs” he stated in disbelief.
“Do you like? she smiled seductively
“you have no idea!” he smiled nervously
She slipped her hand down his shorts again “ I think I have a pretty good idea, not sure what is harder right now, my legs or your member?” she laughed and she gripped it and drover her finger nails into it, with her other hand she placed his hand on her quad muscle, the leant over to his ear as she moved her leg up and over his.
“feel all that big sexy feminine muscle beneath you hands, these quads squat over 400 lbs and leg press over 1000 pounds for reps, they are strong enough to snap every single one of your bones and you are lucky enough to be sat next to me” she seductively spoke as she kissed his neck and nibbled his ear lobe.
She started getting carried away and suddenly straddled him, not seeming to care if anyone was watching; she pulled a double bicep flex right in front of his eyes. Usually shy and conservative Tom was just in a different zone, the rest of the world did not exist at this moment, he followed his instincts and placed his hands on her big sexy peaked biceps.

She lowered her arms to her top” this is what I mentioned early, you said you would like my muscular chest?” she smiled as she she lowerd her top to just above her nipples.

“Oh my god you weren’t kidding!” stammered Tom
“What do you think?” she laughed
“Unbelievable, its so thick, that can not be all muscle though?” he exclaimed in complete awe
“Why not?” she laughed
“Well you have at least an A cup, your breasts are of a reasonable size, if that was muscle  it would have to be over 1 and a half inches thick?” he enquired
With that she pec flexed
 “Just watch, one and a half inches of muscle you say? I think at least 2 and a half, I train  chest at least once a week, I have not been bench pressing 300 lbs to have big saggy breasts, look I assure you this is all solid muscle” she laughed proudly

“Wow, 300 lbs, never seen anything like this in my life, it really is muscle, oh my god that is so hot!!” he stammered excitedly

“So how much can you bench little man?” she smiled
“Well I can do 100 lbs for about 12 reps” he replied ashamed.
“aww that’s so cute I could do 12 reps with 100 pound dumbbells” she laughed
“Really?” he asked
“Yes definitely, does that make you hot” she smiled
“Yup” Tom smiled
“so my one arm & pec being stronger than both of yours turns you on?” she lughed
“I am afraid so” he said ashamed and a little embarrassed
“do not be embarrassed, I am so flattered, I have never felt so desired in all my life, I love that I could make all your fantasies come true, but now I am curious to how much more than you I can lift, I feel so powerful right now, I am bigger, I am stronger than you and I also have you completely seduced in the palm of my hands, what more does a woman want?” she laughed
“wow, this is unbelievable, it is like a dream” Tom stuttered out.

“Feel my pecs” she placed his hands onto her chest
“Feel all that muscle, feel how thick it is as I flex for you, place your fingers between and feel my power” she smiled
She put her hand down his shorts and started stroked his hugely erect member, he had never been so aroused before, this was his paradise. She suddenly stopped as she felt he was about to cum “no you don’t, not yet anyway, I have not been admired enough yet” she laughed as she unstraddled him and returned to her window seat.

She gripped him on top of her so he was facing away from her on her lap, by now people were watching wondering what the hell was going on, but she did not care, she was having too much fun.
“Straddle over my knee darling, then watch my calves doing calve raises with your weight o them, should be just enough weight to get them to flex, what do you think” she whispered into his ear as he looked down at her calves beyond her insane quads.
She started calved raising quite aggressively “ever seen 18” calves before, go on feel them” she demanded as her diamond shaped muscle protruded out
“Holy shit, they are so hard and so big” Tom exclaimed
She suddenly wrapped her arm around his neck pressing her bicep into his throat and manoeuvred her other leg around his mid section whilst stroking him aggressively.
“I thought you make like to fell my power, what do you think” she whispered into his ear.
“Your so strong, but I can barely breathe!” he managed to reply
She re- manoeuvred her legs around his midsection and began to squeeze him tighter and tighter feel my leg muscles as they crush your little belly” she smiled and whispered into his ear as he started tapping her quad to signal to stop.
“Look at my calves in front of you, I want you to stay hard” she demanded as she stroked him harder and harder

Suddenly he blew his load all over the inside of his shorts and she released him.
She lifted him back onto his seat, put in her headphones and say back as if nothing had happened.
Tom went to the rest room to sort himself out and came back after a few minutes, just before the announcement that the play was to start its final descent. As he came Maria handed him a piece of paper that just contained her number. “Next time you want to have some fun, give me a call” she smiled

Forum Saradas

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
The Crossfit Girl [lanky]
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2014, 10:30:49 pm »
The Crossfit Girl
by lanky

Dave Chris, Jon & Phil all went out together for their annual reunion as they do every year around Christmas. They had got to the age (late 20’s where lots of friends were becoming settled down with families, but not Dave, he had always been unlucky with love.
 They started off with a meal then for a few drinks; they went to a couple different bars, after an hour or so only Jon and Dave remained as the others had a curfew to meet. Jon was married with a child but still loved going out and chatting up women even though he was not prepared to take it any further with them, he loved to know he could still pull if he wanted.
As they walked between pubs, Jon spotted a quiet bar with only women inside:
“Let’s go there, looks full of young hotties”
“Yeah ok, I’m happy with that” replied Dave
“Dave was not like Jon, he was a much quieter more sensitive type guy that lacked confidence, but relied on Dutch courage with the ladies.

They walked into the bar out of the rain up to the bar to be served behind the women, who had also only just gone into the bar. Dave quickly spotted as the lady I front pulled out some money she dropped a 20 behind her. Dave bent down and picked it up off the floor, instantly noticing the girls muscular calves beneath her long drenched coat, he paused briefly for a look before coming back up to eye level. He tapped her on the shoulder:
“Excuse me miss, you dropped this” as he waved it in front of here face.
“I’m such a clutz that is very sweet and honest of you thank you” she spoke in acute enthusiastic manor.
“Your welcome” he replied with a glint in his eye.
“Let me buy you a drink, what is your poison?” she smiled
“You do not have to buy me a drink, you do not owe me anything” he responded
“Your too sweet, but I insist” she smiled
“Ok, a rum and cranberry please?” he asked
“That sounds nice, I think I will have the same” she smiled over her shoulder at him.
She ordered the drinks quickly then turned round to Dave:
“So what is your name?” she asked
“Hi I’m Dave” he said as he extended his hand politely
“Rhys I am Sam, this is Jen, Becky and Lauren, nice to meet you” she smiled as she pointed to her friends, Dave slipped on the floor and Sam quickly gripped him stopping his from falling.
“This is all back to front” he smiled
“What do you mean?” she smiled
“The guy is supposed to buy the pretty girl the drink and help her balance in her heels! He laughed
“haha true, but I am no damsel in distress and this is the 21st century, but thanks for saying I am pretty” she smiled
“You are gorgeous” he smiled
Stop it you are making me blush!” she flirted back
“You blush, please?” laughed her friend Becky
“So how come you guys have come out tonight, do you do this every week?” she asked
Jon responded ”no, we used to go out every week until Dave bought a bike a few years back, now he is obsessed with that and does not want to have fun any more”

“Sounds a lot like our Sam” smiled Becky
“What do you mean, you ride bikes too Sam?” asked Dave
“No I crossfit” smiled Sam
“First it was gymnastics, then it was weightlifting, judo, kung fu, then she briefly did bodybuilding, then rugby, but for the last few years her obsession has been crossfit” laughed Becky
“Oh cool, I have considered trying crossfit myself” smiled Dave
“You should come along, it is fun, I am a coach, so can teach you all the techniques” she smiled
“Oh, cool, which one do you work at?” he asked
“The new one down the industrial estate” she replied
“Maybe I will pop down next week, not sure how my ego will take it, with those ladies may lift more than me” he smiled
“haha, this is the 1st century, it is ok now for women to be stronger than me, im sure a lot of those girls lift a lot more weight than you can, but is nothing to be ashamed of, they work very hard for years, and you are just a beginner.” She smiled
“Yes but I can’t have a girl lifting heavier than me, I am a man” he smiled
“I am offended by that, it is disrespectful to think that they can’t improve their strength further than an untrained man, just because they are female” she stated

“Hey, I am only kidding, I have a lot of respect for those women” he apologised
“Don’t worry about super woman here Dave, she is quite passionate about strong women and how they are reflected in our culture, be careful what you say or she may get crazy!” laughed Becky
“sorry Sam, I do not mean to offend you, I genuinely have a lot of respect for female athletes, and I think they deserve more credit, I think it is more difficult to get girls into sport than boys, but it should not be that way.” Dave philosophized
“I totally agree Dave, there is so much negativity about strong looking women, it should not be like this, do you like strong women, would you date a female athlete who is stronger than you? I can see you are in good shape, but would you be put off by a woman who is in better shape than you?” she queried
“Not if she looks like Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, she is smoking hot” laughed Dave
“I am glad you said that, she is really good for the sport and female athletes in general, she proves women can kick ass, be really strong, have big muscles and still be sexy and feminine and desired by men.” Smiled Sam.
Sam pulled out her phone and quickly read a message
“I have to go and meet someone, was really nice to meet you both, maybe see you later.” She smiled
“I hope so” smiled Dave looking right at het
“See you later girls” she replied
“Let us know how it goes!” replied Becky
Sam left and Dave watched her calves as she walked away.
“You really like her don’t you Dave?” smiled Becky
“Yes I do” laughed Dave
“she has gone to meet a date off the internet, the last one did not go so well, se puts them off by banging on about training all the time” laughed Becky

Jon and Dave enjoyed a couple more drinks with the girls and then they parted ways.
Jon and Dave moved on to the next bar and had a couple more drinks trying to meet some more ladies. They left the next bar and Dave headed over to the cash point:
“I will catch up to you Jon” Dave shouted as he jogged away to the cash point.
“Ok see you at the Kings” shouted back Jon
“Oh its you again, small world heh” a voice behind him spoke
“He looked back o see Sam stood there.
“oh hi Sam, how did your date go?” asked Dave
“Not good, some men just can’t handle strong women” she replied
“What do you mean?” asked Dave
“”well we were getting on really well then I removed my coat and he got all freaked out and rude saying ‘what the fuck is that, are you on roids or something as he looked at my arms?” she said
“That’s a bit presumptuous” Dave replied
“I told him, no I have trained very hard for years to get muscles like this and they have a function in my sport, I need big arms to lift heavy weights and I have never taken steroids. He then said rudely ‘im not going out with some freak with hulk arms’’, I slapped him in the face and left, what a jerk” she said
“Jeez how big are your arms?” laughed Dave playing with her; she pushed him flirtatiously on the shoulder laughing along with him.
“How would you or most men react if you were on a date with a girl and she suddenly revealed very muscular arms Dave?” she asked
“I am not most men, I think most men would not like it, but I am the exception” smiled Dave
“So what would you do?” smiled Sam
“I would try and pretend that I was not massively turned on by it and try and act casual” laughed Dave.
“Oh really, that’s a new one on me” laughed Sam
“What do you mean?” asked Dave
“Don’t think I have ever met a guy who is aroused by girls biceps before” she laughed
“Yeah sorry, I should not have said anything, I know it’s pretty weird” Dave shamefully replied.
“Do not be ashamed, we do not choose what arouses us, I think its kinda cute” she smiled
“Well its kind of embarrassing and not really I line with society” he replied
“its nice to know at least one guy likes my physique, so you weren’t lying earlier when you said you would not be put off if the girl was bigger and stronger than you” she smiled
“That’s a bit of an understatement” he smiled
“So does it turn you on that I am bigger and stronger than you Dave?” she asked
“Yes it would” he smiled
“What do you mean it would? She smiled
“If you were bigger and stronger than me it would turn me on” he replied
“i m bigger and stronger than you” she smiled
Dave squared up to her and put his hand across their heads “only by 2 inches and you have heels on so I am probably taller” he smiled
“I did not mean height, I have bigger muscles than you, and am stronger” she smiled
“I doubt it” smiled Dave
“How often do you train?” she asked
“I do weights twice per week and cardio 4 times” he said proudly
“ I have 2 days a week off and train twice per day on all the other days, only 2 sessions are not based on weight training, they are grappling/martial arts which keep my fitness up, so I lift weights 8 times per week” she smiled
“Yeah but you probably do not lift as heavy as me.” He smiled
“ha so ignorant, I bet I could outlift you on every single lift or any gym machine there is, I do weights 8 ties per week and you do twice a week, yet your so ignorant to think you are stronger than me just because I am a girl?.” She smiled
“Yes pretty much, how much do you weigh?” he smiled flirting
“170lbs, why?” she asked
“I weigh 171 lbs, so I am bigger” he smiled
“Really you weigh that much?” she asked
“Yes?” he responded
“Thought you would be less” she smiled
“Anyway I better get to the bar to meet Jon, do you want to come?” he asked
“I have to meet my friends, where are you going later? She asked
“Probably the new jessabells club” he smiled
“I will see you there later” she smiled and they parted ways again.
“Hang on actually, give me your jumper” she smiled
“What, why?” he asked
“I want to wear it and show you I am bigger than you, see you do not fill the sleeves, it is too big for you, there are a few inches spare on the chest  give it me and I will show you how it should be filled” she smiled
“Oh sod it, go on then, I want it back though” he smiled and took it off to reveal a fitted Tshirt.
“You have a very tight body Dave, I like it” she smiled as she stroked her finger down his torso seductively.
“Flex those gunz for me? She asked and he obliged
“Not bad at all, not as big as mine, but not too shabby” she smiled

Dave went and met Jon but all he could think about was what is under that long rain coat of Sams. After a while the time came and they ventured over to the club together with Dave looking forward to seeing Sam again.
They walked into the bar and ordered a drink then went and sat at a table in a quiet spot in the corner and watched the younger clubbers dancing before suddenly he caught Sam in the corner of his eye and she had spotted him. He could see she had his jumper on and no longer was wearing the coat.
She walked over calmly through the crowds in her short skirt, as soon as Dave could see her legs his eyes never left her quads, she walked over to him.
“Up here Dave” she smiled as she spotted him staring at her legs
His first response was “holy shit”
“What is wrong?” she asked
His second response was “fucking hell!” as he looked down at her quads again.
“What?” she smiled
“Your fucking legs” he stammered
“What’s wrong with my ‘fucking legs’” se asked
“Absolutely nothing, they are huge!” he exclaimed
“So you like them?” she asked
“Yes” he replied
“Jon who would you say is bigger and stronger, me or Dave?” she smiled
“You easily” Jon smiled
“Dave thinks he is bigger and stronger than me, don’t you Dave?” she smiled
“Um yes, but maybe not legs” he responded
“How much do you think I squat, and how much can you squat?” she asked smiling
“I squat about 175 lbs, im guessing you do more than that, maybe 200 lbs?” he asked
“Try 400 lbs, you do not get quads like this playing with tiny little 175 lbs weights” she smiled as she flexed her huge quads in her high tight dress
“Holy shit, for real, 400 lbs?” he asked
“Yup, how does that make you feel she asked
“Very nervous” smiled Dave
“So does Jon here know about your little fetish for strong muscular women?” she smiled
“He does now” Dave replied embarrassed
“Are you ashamed to find this arousing? Do I embarrass you, should I be ashamed of my body?” she asked a very uncomfortable Dave
“No you should be proud of your body, you look amazing, I am not ashamed to like you, I am just very self conscious” he replied nervously.
“Do you still think you are bigger and stronger than me?” she asked with her hands on her hips smilng.
“um maybe, I do not know” he stammered back, reluctant for his ale ego to admit she was bigger and stronger, but still a part of him believing his is still the dominant alfa male
She put her foot up on the chair between his legs and pressed the toe of her shoe into his area and I doing so her calf muscle expanded into 2 huge diamond cut slates of muscle. “Do I make you a little nervous?” she smiled
“No, you make me a lot nervous” he smiled back
“Good, is that because you know I am bigger and stronger than you?” she asked
“No” he replied
“He is nervous of all women!” laughed Jon
“that’s so cute, I am going to have some fun with this” she smiled as she straddled over him.
“Look how tight your jumper is around my firm muscular body, remember how loose it was on you and I said I would show you how it should be filled, do you still think you are bigger and stronger than me?” she smiled
“I don’t know, maybe” he replied nervously still not able to admit she is bigger and stronger.
“Watch this” she smiled and pulled a big lat spread, so big that the jumper started to tear at the seams.
“Oh shit, sorry I did not mean to tear it, I will get you a new one, but lets see if I can tear the sleeves with my biceps” she smiled and flexed her biceps which started to stretch the fabric, eventually it started to split as her biceps became more pumped.
“Oh my god” replied Dave
“So, want to arm-wrestle see how your strength compares?” she asked
“No, not here” he replied
“Scared of being humiliated in public by a girl?” she asked
“No, I just don’t want to make a scene” he replied
“Not sure if you have noticed Dave but we have already made a scene, everyone is watching, what would you rather I stop and go, or do you want to feel my biceps?” She smiled. He looked her in the eye then put his hands on her biceps.
“This is getting a bit weird for me, I will catch you later Dave” laughed Jon as he left.
“So what do you think Dave, do you like my biceps?” he smiled
“They are incredible!” he smiled back
“Do you think yours are bigger than these?” she asked
“Definitely not” he laughed as he cupped her arms
“But you still think you are stronger than me, just because I am a girl?” she laughed
“Yes, maybe you are as strong, I do not know” he replied with a grin.
“Do you want to come and dance with me?” she asked
“Yes I would love to” he responded enthusiastically
She took him by the hand and led him to the dance floor and they began to dance together, soon she started grinding on him, then taking his hands and placing them onto her huge quad muscles, he moved his hands around her legs as the muscles changed shape whilst she danced. She turned round to face him and started biting his lip and kissing him roughly as he kept caressing her huge quads muscles.
“You really like my legs don’t you?” she smiled
“Yes, they are incredible, your skin is so soft yet the muscles are so hard” he exclaimed
“Feel my abs, put your hands through the side of my dress and tell me what you think?” she smiled.
He ran his hands into her dress through to her abs and could clearly feel the ridges of muscle; this girl definitely has a six pack.
“Holy shit you have a deep cut six pack, that is insane” he smiled
She looked back at him with huge pride and she clearly loved the attention he was giving her body.
she then removed the torn top and flexed her bicep right in front of his face “do you really think you are as strong as me, honestly feel these muscles and be truthful?” she smiled as she flexed her traps and chest.
“Holy shit your traps are huge and you have pecs!” he exclaimed
“Yes, either we arm wrestle now, or you admit I am stronger and bigger than you?” she smiled.
“How about both?” he asked
“What you admit I am bigger and stronger and now you want to arm wrestle me too, why have you changed your mind?” she smiled
“I have always wanted to be beaten by a girl arm wrestling, I just though it may be a bit embarrassing losing to a girl with everyone watching, but I do not care now I can’t deny your muscles are bigger than mine, look at you, your built like a machine!” he smiled
“See that was not so hard was it, unlike your member, its not so bad having a girl who is bigger and stronger, I will give you a head start, you can start with my hand an inch up from the table” she laughed and pointed to a table at the side of the dancefloor.
She put her elbow down and they locked hands, she then lowered her arm back to just an inch so he only had to press her hand down that short distance to win. He tried as hard as he could but could not move her hand.
“My turn” she laughed and drove him back the upright position, held it there for a while then drove his hand down into the table.
“Holy shit” he said
“What?” she laughed
“I thought you may win, but not like that, was it really that easy to beat me” he said
“Yup” she smiled

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
Author: [lanky] So Maria Has a Friend (part 2)
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2015, 05:30:48 pm »
So Maria Has a Friend
by lanky

Part 2 The Reunion
after Maria & Tom - The Business trip

Tom sent Maria a text message when he got home; complimenting her on how amazing her physique is and that was the most surreal amazing day of his life. He followed up with a few more messages but never got any replies, he thought he must have had the wrong number. She eventually text back after a couple days, the text just stated “please do not send me any more messages I have a boyfriend”

This wound Tom up, that he had the moment of his life and to her it meant nothing. He replied back “you shallow heartless hore”

She replied again ““please do not send me any more messages you pathetic little squirt!”

He went back with a simple “go to hell!, I hoe you burn bitch”

A few weeks went by and Tom had accepted that it was a one off incident and was far to busy in work after a recent promotion to give it any more thought. He was tasked with a big project and had to put a team together, with interviews for the job commencing instantly. After a long tedious job of interviewing various applicants he was running late and working outside of his normal hours.
The receptionist walked into Tom’s office: “Tom, we only have one more candidate to interview, I am knocking off now shall I send her in? “
“I will come out and get her in 5 minutes, have a nice evening, see you tomorrow Linda” Tom replied
“Ok, please remember to lock up this time Tom, there is no one else left here now” reminded Linda
“Ok, I won’t forget,” Tom chuckled.

With that Linda left the building, Tom walked out after a couple minutes into the waiting area, and there she sat in her business skirt and blazer, a gorgeous tall muscular sexy Amazon, instantly Tom could see she was a bodybuilder, with her huge calves and big V shaped upper body
“You have got to be kidding me, wow?” he exclaimed
“You’re the project manager?” she asked
“Yes that’s right” he exclaimed
“Well what are the chances of me getting this job?” she laughed

“Come on then lets get this over with” he signalled for her to come into his office and pointed at a seat.
She walked in and sat opposite Tom
“So why should I hire you?” he asked bluntly.
She smiled, stood up, raised her skirt and lifted her leg onto the table, she pointed down at her calf muscle, “Because I have 18” calve muscles”

“Ok and how is that going to help me with an analyst?” he asked bluntly
“Don’t you want to analyse these calves daily? Look at them!” she demanded

“You don’t get to tell me what to do, this is my office, I am the senior manager here, I can’t hire you because you have big legs”! He demanded.
“What was it that you last text message read? Was it ‘go to hell hore’? And now you are shouting at me?” she queried sternly.
“What are you talking about?” he asked confused
“Yes I think that is exactly what it said” she replied

“Take your clothes off get on your knees and beg me to forgive you for what you have said to Maria and for shouting at me, and then masturbate whilst looking at my calves!” She demanded

“Don’t be so ridiculous” Tom shouted slightly nervously

“Now!” she demanded

“Oh, just fuck off back to the hell hole you come from Bitch, get out of my office” he
Shouted at her.
She walked around to his side of the desk calmly and stood over him on his seat, staring down at him.
“What? What the hell are you doing?” he asked angrily
“Waiting!” she replied

“For what?” he asked
“Clothes off, on your knees, now!” she demanded
“You just don’t get it do you, you stupid bitch?!” he demanded
“Get what?” she asked confused.
“You are not in control here, this is work, I am the manager, I can report you” he smiled.
“Report this! She smiled as she removed her blazer, then her shirt, revealing her bra and magnificent muscular upper body.
“What do you think you are doing!” he demanded
“About to teach you a very valuable lesson!” she smiled

“When Maria sent me here, she said to just lift you up and intimidate you a bit, make you feel vulnerable and feel helpless against my power, she said to just scare you and get n apology for her, but it was a present for you and you would love it!”
“You know Maria?” he asked
“She is a colleague, friend and training partner, and you have disrespected her and me, I will have to teach you some manors and drive fear back into your little heart!” She smiled.

She bent down, gripped him by the collar and yanked him up to his feet, she kneed him in the groin, he convulsed forward, but she gripped him back upright, pushed him up against the wall, she put one hand under his crotch and the other on his throat and hoisted him up off the floor against the office wall.
He stared down in shock, noticing her huge triceps as he dangled off the floor and suddenly found himself aroused, she dropped him down lower onto her knee, but still gripping his throat and balls. After a few seconds she dropped him to the floor, and then lifted him up in a rear throat choke hold round to the other side of the desk dragging the chair with her. She kept increasing the force more and more, Tom started tapping out, but she kept squeezing him as he went redder and redder. She released him just as he was about to pass out, Tom looked up dazed in a panic and terrified of this hugely strong Amazon.

She looked down upon him, “this will be the last time you ever disrespect me or Maria!”
She stood over him with her legs apart above his head, smiling down at him, he looked back up at her frightened and totally out of his depth but his attention soon turned to her legs. There was no other word than magnificent in his head, her legs bulged with muscles from her ankles to her crotch and they were huge.

She sat down on a chair and crossed her legs seductively with a big grin on her face, she signalled with her finger to Tom to get up and come to her. He lay there trying to recover.
“Now!” she demanded.
With that he got up and walked over to her.
“Your clothes, all of them, take them off!” she smiled
“No, do not be so ridiculous” he pleaded.
She stood up and put her hands on her hips
“Now” She demanded
Tom made a dart for the door and evacuated the building, he ran down to the parking lot and drove home as fast as he could, relieved to get away from this brutal Amazon woman.

He drove home and all he could think about were here huge muscular legs, this really turned him on and as soon as he got home he started vigorously stroking himself whilst remembering her huge calves and gigantic quads.

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
Re: Maria & Tom
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2015, 10:26:35 am »
Maria & Tom
Part 2
A Visit from Alison

Tom sent Maria a text message when he got home; complimenting her on how amazing her physique is and that was the most surreal amazing day of his life. He followed up with a few more messages but never got any replies, he thought he must have had the wrong number. She eventually text back after a couple days, the text just stated “please do not send me any more messages I have a boyfriend”

This wound Tom up, that he had the moment of his life and to her it meant nothing. He replied back “you shallow heartless hore”

She replied again ““please do not send me any more messages you pathetic little squirt!”

He went back with a simple “go to hell!, I hoe you burn bitch”

A few weeks went by and Tom had accepted that it was a one off incident and was far to busy in work after a recent promotion to give it any more thought. He was tasked with a big project and had to put a team together, with interviews for the job commencing instantly. After a long tedious job of interviewing various applicants he was running late and working outside of his normal hours.
The receptionist walked into Tom’s office: “Tom, we only have one more candidate to interview, I am knocking off now shall I send her in? “
“I will come out and get her in 5 minutes, have a nice evening, see you tomorrow Linda” Tom replied
“Ok, please remember to lock up this time Tom, there is no one else left here now” reminded Linda
“Ok, I won’t forget,” Tom chuckled.

With that Linda left the building, Tom walked out after a couple minutes into the waiting area, and there she sat in her business skirt and blazer, a gorgeous tall muscular sexy Amazon, instantly Tom could see she was a bodybuilder, with her huge calves and big V shaped upper body
“You have got to be kidding me, wow?” he exclaimed
“You’re the project manager?” she asked
“Yes that’s right” he exclaimed
“Well what are the chances of me getting this job?” she laughed

“Come on then lets get this over with” he signalled for her to come into his office and pointed at a seat.
She walked in and sat opposite Tom
“So why should I hire you?” he asked bluntly.
She smiled, stood up, raised her skirt and lifted her leg onto the table, she pointed down at her calf muscle, “Because I have 18” calve muscles”

“Ok and how is that going to help me with an analyst?” he asked bluntly
“Don’t you want to analyse these calves daily? Look at them!” she demanded

“You don’t get to tell me what to do, this is my office, I am the senior manager here, I can’t hire you because you have big legs”! He demanded.
“What was it that you last text message read? Was it ‘go to hell hore’? And now you are shouting at me?” she queried sternly.
“What are you talking about?” he asked confused
“Yes I think that is exactly what it said” she replied

“Take your clothes off get on your knees and beg me to forgive you for what you have said to Maria and for shouting at me, and then masturbate whilst looking at my calves!” She demanded

“Don’t be so ridiculous” Tom shouted slightly nervously

“Now!” she demanded

“Oh, just fuck off back to the hell hole you come from Bitch, get out of my office” he
Shouted at her.
She walked around to his side of the desk calmly and stood over him on his seat, staring down at him.
“What? What the hell are you doing?” he asked angrily
“Waiting!” she replied

“For what?” he asked
“Clothes off, on your knees, now!” she demanded
“You just don’t get it do you, you stupid bitch?!” he demanded
“Get what?” she asked confused.
“You are not in control here, this is work, I am the manager, I can report you” he smiled.
“Report this! She smiled as she removed her blazer, then her shirt, revealing her bra and magnificent muscular upper body.
“What do you think you are doing!” he demanded
“About to teach you a very valuable lesson!” she smiled

“When Maria sent me here, she said to just lift you up and intimidate you a bit, make you feel vulnerable and feel helpless against my power, she said to just scare you and get n apology for her, but it was a present for you and you would love it!”
“You know Maria?” he asked
“She is a colleague, friend and training partner, and you have disrespected her and me, I will have to teach you some manors and drive fear back into your little heart!” She smiled.

She bent down, gripped him by the collar and yanked him up to his feet, she kneed him in the groin, he convulsed forward, but she gripped him back upright, pushed him up against the wall, she put one hand under his crotch and the other on his throat and hoisted him up off the floor against the office wall.
He stared down in shock, noticing her huge triceps as he dangled off the floor and suddenly found himself aroused, she dropped him down lower onto her knee, but still gripping his throat and balls. After a few seconds she dropped him to the floor, and then lifted him up in a rear throat choke hold round to the other side of the desk dragging the chair with her. She kept increasing the force more and more, Tom started tapping out, but she kept squeezing him as he went redder and redder. She released him just as he was about to pass out, Tom looked up dazed in a panic and terrified of this hugely strong Amazon.

She looked down upon him, “this will be the last time you ever disrespect me or Maria!”
She stood over him with her legs apart above his head, smiling down at him, he looked back up at her frightened and totally out of his depth but his attention soon turned to her legs. There was no other word than magnificent in his head, her legs bulged with muscles from her ankles to her crotch and they were huge.

She sat down on a chair and crossed her legs seductively with a big grin on her face, she signalled with her finger to Tom to get up and come to her. He lay there trying to recover.
“Now!” she demanded.
With that he got up and walked over to her.
“Your clothes, all of them, take them off!” she smiled
“No, do not be so ridiculous” he pleaded.
She stood up and put her hands on her hips
“Now” She demanded
Tom made a dart for the door and evacuated the building, he ran down to the parking lot and drove home as fast as he could, relieved to get away from this brutal Amazon woman.

He drove home and all he could think about were here huge muscular legs, this really turned him on and as soon as he got home he started vigorously stroking himself whilst remembering her huge calves and gigantic quads.

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
Re: Maria & Tom
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2015, 10:27:10 am »
Maria & Tom
Part 3
The Reunion

The next day he arrived back into work and went about his day as usual, he opened up his email, and there was a message from Maria. The main message was a photo from the aeroplane of them sat together with the camera looking down at their legs. Toms legs liked like little twigs next to an oak tree. The message underneath read 6 reasons why the job is for Alison:
1.   You get to see her body everyday, I may also even occasionally flex for you too.
2.   She likes to wear heels and I know you love big calves.
3.   if you make the wrong decision, you will find a huge bicep around your throat
4.   If you make the wrong decision you will suffer broken ribs from her huge quads.
5.   This one will be a surprise, depending on your decision.
6.   If my big muscles turned you on her even bigger muscles must melt you.

Tom was confused, he did not know what to do, he did not want to hire her without even an interview, he could get in real trouble, a huge part of him wanted to hire her for the 6 very good reasons, but a big part of him wanted to retake control of the situation and hire the right person

He replied to the email:
“I do not respond to blackmail, I am a professional, she will not be considered for this role due to your gross misconduct!, regards Tom”
Tom felt big and his ego inflated thinking to himself “yes that will show her!”, but the other part still visualising her legs.

With the morning over, Tom was feeling cocky like he had achieved something and his ego was back in check.
“His receptionist walked in, hi Tom the Southern district manager would like to meet you, can I send her in?” she asked

“I was not expecting anyone?” Tom enquired
“She said she was in the area so thought she would pop in for a discussion on the new project” replied Linda.

“Yeah sure I have an hour free, please send her in” stated Tom

In walked Maria in a long drenched coat and high heels, she quickly removed her coat to reveal a skin tight black dress with all her muscles on show. She walked over to Tom and shook his hand, rather than letting go she began to squeeze it and sat him down on the chair. She straddled over him smiling.
“shhh, don’t make a sound, just enjoy yourself!” she smiled as she flexed her huge biceps
“go on you can touch them, yes that’s it feel how big and hard they are, feel my muscles moving like baseballs, yes you like that huh?” she smiled
He went to speak but she put her hand over his mouth, no need to speak, I know you like it” she smiled
She straightened out her quads and moved his hands down to her legs, go on feel the power, I wont hurt you just a light squeeze she smiled as she gently squeezed her legs together around his waist”
“oww” Tom squealed
She quickly covered his mouth “sorry I forgot how puny you are” she laughed and continued to flex her legs, mounds of muscle engulfed his waist, so deep, so hard and so ripped, his hands had gone to heaven.
“Unzip me” she demanded as she gripped his hand to the back of her dress.
His hand was shaking as he was so nervous and aroused, but could not wait to see what was beneath this dress; he continued to unzip the dress. She looked him in the eyes
“Are you ready for this?” she smiled and covered his mouth; he nodded his head up and down.
She lowered her dress down below her should, then chest flexed, all that was holding the dress up was the combination of flexed lats and her rock hard upper chest which Tom was staring directly at, she suddenly relaxed and allowed her dress to fall down to reveal some very firm small breasts. Then she flexed again and they erupted into balls of muscles.
“Touch them!” she demanded
Tom put his trembling fingers on them, but simply could not believe what he was touching or seeing, they were simply unbelievable, 2 inches thick of solid muscle.
She lowered her hands down and unzipped his trousers then stood him up, she knelt down and pulled down his trousers and underwear to reveal a dripping wet swollen twitching member.
“Wow, you are ready to blow already, better finish you off quickly I guess!” she laughed
“with that she lifted tom from around the groin, manoeuvred him into position with his fully erect member between her huge  pecs, she started squeezing her muscles against his member harder and harder, Tom could really feel every sensation and was almost spraying all over her. She began to grind him up and down after about 30 seconds he blew his load all over her exposed chest and she gigged then let him fall to the floor.
“If you want more of this then you know who to give the job to” she smiled as she bent down and whispered into his ear.
She pulled some tissues out of her bag and began to clean herself up whilst tom just lay on the floor bedazzled, she finished up, put her jacket back on and walked back over.
“I want an email with your decision within the hour!” she exclaimed and simply left, closing the door behind her.

He was just in a state of shock for a while and just lay there on the floor before reality hit, he quickly got up to his feet and cleaned himself up before returning to his computer and loading in his emails. The 1st email was from his boss recommended a candidate from the interviews:
“Mr Lucas, I have reviewed all of the candidates and if the decision was mine I would be accepting Mr Jones into the position, please make your decision by the end of the week.” It read.
Tom was not comfortable with this, although he knew he was the best candidate for the job, he emailed Maria and Alison, saying: “I am sorry but I can’t offer you this role as I have found a more suitable candidate”

ogre22

Re: So Maria has a friend (part 2)
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2015, 05:44:30 pm »
Always love seeing my real life trainer used as basis to stories.  ;)

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
Re: The Business trip (Maria & Tom)
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2015, 03:42:01 pm »
Maria & Tom
Part 4
no escaping Alison

Tom drove home that day feeling good about himself, he arrived home and as he was unlocking his front door someone grabbed him by the shoulder, startled his reflex was to throw an elbow into their stomach and run, but the firm grip on his shoulder prevented him running anywhere.
The grip on his should instantly turned to a bicep around his throat and the voice in his ear whispered.
“Hey Thomas, I got your email!”
“Oh fuck!” he replied
“Yes, oh fuck indeed, Thomas, you have been a very naughty boy and will have to be punished” the voice returned as a hand came around and snatched the key then opened the front door. Tom got thrown inside and the door slammed behind him, he looked up to see Alison stood in front of him wearing some kind of latex bondage outfit.
She had on huge tall black latex platform heels, the shortest skirt that barely covered her panties, and a bra that was essentially just a band that went around her chest.
She started walking around his house looking at things, Tom followed after her, “what the hell do you think you are doing?” he asked
“Just looking” she smiled and kept nosing around.
She started to walk up the stairs and stopped to look at a photo on the wall of Tom with a woman.
“Who is this?” she asked
“None of your business!” he snapped back at her.
She turned around to look at him and just gave him a dirty look and continued to walk up the stairs as Tom just admired her huge diamond calves bulging out of her legs.

She bent down and grabbed Tom under the armpits and lifted him to the step above her.
“Look I am still taller than you” she laughed
“Yeah but how tall are those stripper heals?” he shrugged
“These are 8” tall” she smiled
“Why are you dressed like that?” he asked
“Silly question” she smiled
“What do you mean?” he enquired
“I am dressed for the part, and I owe you a thank you too” she laughed
“Eh, thank you for what?” he asked puzzled
“you have opened my eyes, when you and Maria met on the plane, she had never felt so empowered, all her previous boyfriends have been big muscle bound jocks, and left her feeling numb, you have introduced her to a new world” she smiled
“And what world is that?” he asked
“there are so many men out there like you, that love being tortured and over powered by women like me, see when she was handling you on the plane, she loved the power and control, since that day she has enjoyed more and more.” She smiled
She walked into his bedroom and lay down on the bed.
“Bet this is where you want me isn’t it?” she smiled
“You wish” he foolishly replied

“Remove all of your clothes and masturbate now! She smiled
“No I am not doing that” he argued
“Ask me what happened to the last man that refused?” she smiled
“Go on then, what happened?” he asked with attitude
“I tortured him for 2 hours, I broke his ribs, his wrists, 3 of his fingers, I tore his hamstring, his shoulder rotator cuff and made him do anything I wanted, and he had tears streaming down his face after only 30 minutes. See it only takes 30 minutes to break a man, once they have felt a bone break, their mind breaks.” She smiled
“Just for refusing to remove his clothes, you did all that?” Tom asked
“No he tried to hit me with a bat and I thought I best teach him a lesson” she laughed
“Holy shit, are you serious?” Tom asked nervously
“Yes and I enjoyed it too” she smiled

“Please do not hurt me” he asked
“Come and feel my abs darling?” she asked and signalled with her finger for him to come over as she lay on her back flexing her 6 pack.

He climbed onto the bed next to her and she grabbed his hand and started running it up and sown her deeply defined ab muscles, he felt every ridge.
“Let me show you how strong I am, I will bench press you?” she smiled
“Ok, you can try” he smiled not expecting her to be able to do it
“Make a bridge across my chest” she demanded
He complied and formed a bridge facing up whilst she manoeuvred her hands into place.
“One, two, three, four, five, six, that enough, let us try with you facing me so you can see my muscles working” she smiled

He spun around into position and she put one hand just under his throat and the other on his crotch and grabbed his erect member, she hoisted him up a couple times, then locked out her arms and changed her grip. She managed to get her hand firmly around her throat and gripped his balls at the same time.

“Well Tom look at the situating you have got your self into, feel your balls getting crushed, I can crack them like walnuts if you like? Or would you rather me squeeze your windpipe until you fall asleep?” she laughed and began to squeeze
“No, please don’t, I’m so sorry” he begged
“I thought you female muscle fans enjoyed this pain?” she laughed
“Not this much pain, please stop?” he begged

“Is this not erotic?, staring down at my huge triceps and deeply muscled pecs as I hold you there helplessly?” she smiled
“No you are hurting me” he begged
“Then why is your erection so big?” she laughed as she squeezed his balls
“argggh stop” he begged
After a while of toying she let him back down, then moved to the end of the bed and stood him up in front of his mirror as she stood behind him towering over.
“aww look you are like a dwarf next to me, look how small and skinny you are” she laughed then sat down on the bed and pulled him towards her so he was straddled over her knees.
“Feel my biceps, feel how big they are” she demanded
“Tell me how they feel?” she smiled
“Oh my god, so big and hard, wow they are incredible!” he stammered
She suddenly wrapped them around him in a bear hug and began to squeeze.

“How do they feel now?” she laughed as she squeezed him harder and harder every now and the a quick pulse
“Crushing, so powerfully!” he spoke quickly
 “How about now, I will increase the pressure as you count to 20 out loud then I will stop when you get to 20” she smiled and increased her hold.
“1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 arghh, 9, huggghhhhh” as she squeezed ultra hard and knocked the wind out of him.
He became unable to talk as he was completely winded and she had increased her grip like a python
“You have stopped counting out loud, I guess you want me to squeeze harder?” she smiled
Tom was turning blue and managed to nod his head side to side in a no.
“I will count for you, 10, 11, 12, 13, a little tighter? 14, ohh still not tight enough, 15, I think your face is now blue, you look like a smurf, 16, seventeeeeeen,. Eighhhhhteeeen, tighter?”
She smiled as if she was not even trying
He vigorously nodded his head side to side.
“Nineteen, ttttttwwwwwenttttttttttttty” she laughed as she squeezed him even harder, then release her hold and just held him gently against her.
“aww, it ok darling, you did not know not to disrespect me, I am so sorry, but you must be punished to learn, are you gong to be a good little boy now?” she smiled

Tom fell to the floor winded, panicking and barely able to move staring up at her cruel sadistic smile.
“Where is the bathroom?” she demanded
“Round to the left” he replied
As she went into the bathroom Tom made a run for it, he had no choice but to just leave her in the house and get out of there, he had never been so scared in all his life.

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2016, 09:51:22 am »
Part 5 Another Visit from Maria & Alison

He found a hotel to stay at and returned to work as normal the next day.
He walked into his office and Maria was already sat there waiting for him.
“So I hear Alison paid you a visit last night and you scarpered, is this true?” she asked laughing
Yes, she is crazy!” he exclaimed
“ha-ha, she is not completely crazy, she just gets a little carried away” Maria laughed
“You know how you like to be overpowered, well she likes to over power much more than you like” Maria smiled

“I thought she was going to kill me” he exclaimed
“She won’t go that far, that’s the big difference between me and her, I just like to be admired and appreciated, she likes to dominate” Maria laughed

“She was like the terminator last night; I had to run out of my own house!” Tom stated
“So are you gong to give her the job? Maria asked
“I do not think I can, my boss is over ruling me!” he replied
“Alison has sorted that problem out, read your emails” she smiled

“What do you mean?” he asked, Maria pointed to his computer.
He logged on and opened his emails to read a message from Mr Lucas “I have withdrawn my application from this position, regards Mr John Lucas”

“What has she done to him?” he asked
“Oh she just did a bit of persuasion I imagine” Maria laughed
“She is crazy!” Tom Exclaimed

“No she is a very driven woman, she would actually be good at this job, she knows what she wants, and when she does decide what she wants she gets it, whatever it takes, although she does get a bit carried away in her domination fantasies!” smiled Maria

“Oh god, what am I going to do?” sighed Tom
“Put it this way, she will destroy you if you do not give her the job, she will probably still destroy you at some point if you do give her the job, but not quite as maliciously” laughed Maria.
“Are you serious?” asked Tom
“Oh yes, she will literally punish you until you are crying and trembling at her feet, that is what turns her on, it is not the physical but the psychology of completely breaking you that turns her on, although she does like the feel of her own power” smiled Maria
“How far will she go?” he asked nervously
“Whatever it takes, until you are so frightened you will do anything for her, and then she enslaves you” she smiled

“I was scared for my life last night, but all I can think about is her big sexy muscles throwing me around, I thought you were big and strong, but she is another level, she seems able to throw me around like a toy, and she is so damn pretty too” he sighed

With that Maria stood up to leave “she has that affect, her strength is unbelievable, how much can you curl Tom?” she queried
“I can do about 10reps with a 20kg barbell, why you ask?” he pondered.

Maria smiled “that is so cute”
“Are you serious?” Tom asked
 “Yes that is nothing to us, does that turn you on” she replied laughing
“You have no idea” smiled Tom
“Have you seen her legs?” smiled Maria
“Oh yes, they are insane!” smiled Tom
“How much can you squat or leg press? She smiled”
“About 125 kg for 10 I think” smiled Tom
“Squat?” asked Maria
“No, leg press” replied Tom
Maria burst out laughing “that is so pathetic, no wonder she was throwing you around like a toy” smiled Maria.

Well the decision is yours; I will not try and influence you any further”

Tom decided not to make a decision that day, and went about business as usual, when he returned from lunch Alison was sat in his office waiting for him.
“What do you want?” he asked
“You know what I want, and I always get what I want!” she exclaimed with a smile.
“Maybe not this time” Tom replied
“You know how you ran off scared last night?! She smiled
“Yes, you are crazy!” he replied
“If I do not get this job, the pain I will subject you to will be ten fold, I will destroy you physically and mentally and I mean really destroy!” she smiled, got up and left, but as she left she placed his key back on the desk “oh by the way I had a spare key cut” she smiled as she closed the door behind her.

This sent a shiver down toms spine, he was genuinely scared witless of Alison and knew just what she was capable of, he started remembering last nights terror, but instantly found himself aroused. Nothing he did in work that day could take his mind off Alison, he spent the entire day aroused by her.

Later on that day tom received an email from Maia reading ‘I heard you had another visit from my colleague Allison, you should definitely consider her for the roll, she is very driven, hardworking and motivated, she does not see no as an option, I have found her to be an asset to my team. I would like you to come down here and meet the rest of my team, we need to discuss the new project plan.’
Tom replied. “Ok I can come down next Tuesday if this is ok?”
The meeting was arranged for the Tuesday and Tom was very excited about meeting Maria again.

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2016, 09:52:11 am »
Part 6: meeting in Marias Domain

Tom travelled away to meet Maria and the project team, determined to stay focused on the agenda he tried his hardest not to think about Marias insane physique, although this was an impossible task he did enough reading that he knew what he had to bring up in the meeting. He stayed in a hotel the night before so he could get in nice and early to make the most of his time there.
He arrived at 8:30 and Maria greeted him to show him up the meeting room, she wore a tight sleeveless fitting business dress and 3” heels, Tom instantly knew he was going to find it hard to concentrate.
“Well Maria you look incredible as always, nice to see you again” he stated
“Thank you Tom, I have been training hard” she smiled as they walked up to the elevator.
They steeped into the elevator and she pushed the button for the 16th floor.
“Do I make you nervous Tom?” she smiled
“A little, why do you ask?” he smiled
“You always seem a little edgy, is it because I have gunz like these? She smiled and flexed.
“Yes, partially” he laughed
“What is the other part?” she smiled
“Well, you are bigger, stronger than me and very beautiful, I feel like you have a power over me” he replied
“That is true, I have a lot of power of you” she giggled
They got to the 16th floor:
“Follow me and meet the rest of my team, I think you are in for a treat” she smiled

She led him down a corridor toward the end of the building to a room labelled ‘board room, do not disturb without appointment’ and held the door open for him.
He walked through the door to find a group of women sitting around a table, all seemed to be between the ages of 20 & 45, all sat there with business jackets on and there sat Allison bang in the middle smiling.
“Well take a seat then Dave, let us begin” smiled Maria as Dave went over and took a sit in the round table sat opposite Allison.
“Hi ladies, this is Dave from our other office across the land far away, please make him feel welcome, perhaps we should go around the table and introduce eachother and say a little about ourselves” she smiled
“I may as well start and we can end on Dave” smiled Maria
“Right so as you all know I am Maria, I am obsessed with the gym, I love lifting weights and sculpting my body, how about you next Jess?”  Maria spoke softly.
“hi Dave, I am Jessica, I am originally from Poland but I moved out here when I was young with my parents, I am 23 years old, I love lifting weights in the gym and can bench press 100kg” she smiled and sat down as Dave’s eyes lit up.
“Hi Dave, I am June, I am 36 and I love crossfit, I love lifting heavy weights and and squat 165kg” she smiled
“Hi Dave I am Sandra, I am an armature bodybuilder & my proudest thing is my 16 inch biceps” she smiled
“hi Dave I am Nicole, I am 21 years old, I also love the gym but do not compete I just love lifting heavy weights and having bigger muscles than the men” she smiled
“hi Dave I am Allison, my hobbies include, lifting heavy weights, lifting men, teasing men with my huge muscles, torturing men using my power and all things that involve me being in control of a man” she smiled and all the ladies laughed.
“I think Dave is fully aware of your hobbies Allison” smiled Maria as the rest of the girls laughed.
“Hi am Dawn I am 27 years old, 6foot 1 of solid muscle, my main hobby is lifting heavy weights and posing the se muscles” she smiled and removed her blazer revealing a sleeveless shirt and epic biceps.
“What do you think Dave, Maria said you like big strong girls like us, how do you like these biceps?” she smiled
Dave blushed “very nice!”  He replied.
”hi Dave I am Michelle, my hobbies include power lifting and long walks, i am lead project manager of the eagle system” she affirmed.
“And lastly but not least Jolene our newest member” smiled Maria
“hi Dave I am Jolene, I am 26 years old, I compete in physique, but everyone says my muscles are too big because my biceps are almost 16inches, but what do you think, are they too big?” she asked as she removed her jacket to reveal her huge biceps in a sleeveless top.
“Have you gone shy, do you think they are too big Dave?” she asked again
“No they look good to me” Dave smiled back
“Would you like to touch them, go on feel how hard they are?” she asked him
He placed his hand on her bicep
“So what do you think” she asked
“Incredible” he replied stunned
“Come on sit down we have had our fun, let’s get this meeting in progress and go through the agenda” smiled Maria
Dave was completely stunned, he had never seen so much muscle in one place, such big hard sexy female muscle, he simply could not concentrate, and barely got anything done all day.

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2016, 09:16:06 am »
Part 7
Hitting the gym to compare strength

Tom left work on time this day and headed home, he walked into his front room to find Alison in her gym kit.
“Go and get changed we are going to the gym” she smiled.
“What, no I do not want to” he replied
“It was not a question, I’ve read your shmoe stories, I know you love this shit!” she demanded as she flexed her huge bicep.

“You can’t just come into my house and order me around!”  Tom shouted
With that she stood up, gripped Tom under the armpits and hoisted him up until his head smacked the ceiling, she repeatedly banged his head on the ceiling before releasing him to the floor,
“Go and get changed, NOW”! She demanded.
This time Tom went up and got changed into a hoody and jogging trousers.
“If violence won’t get me this job, then I am sure you will change my mind when you see me pumping my muscles up in the gym, Maria said strength on girl’s drives you wild” she smiled

They walked into the car, and she directed him to a dark murky alley way where the gym was located. Well what used to be a gym, it looked like it had closed down.
“My friend used to own this gym, she is doing a bit of time, but has left me with the key” Alison smiled

“You really are dodgy aren’t you?” Tom quipped
“Get inside, we are going to play a game, it is called watch me humiliate you with how much stronger I am.” She smiled
“Sounds fun, not” smiled Tom, really looking forward to this but still being a sarcastic prick.

“so here is my game, apparently you told Maria about this: if I can lift twice what you can or I can do more with one limb than you with both, then you must remove an item of clothing, if you do more than half of me, I will remove an item, sound fair? She smiled
“Kind of, I guess, I know your legs may be twice as strong though” Tom responded
“ok, on legs if you can lift 2 fifths of what I can do, you win” she smiled
“Now that is fair and I look forward to seeing you naked” he laughed

“You pick 5 exercises and I will pick 5,” she smiled

“Ok, bench press, shoulder press, bicep curls, tricep extensions and ummm rows on that machine” he smiled as he pointed at the machine

“Lets do this then, you can warm up then we will go, I am going into the other room to warm up and will be back in 10 mins” she smiled
She went into the other room, then came back looking very much warmed up and ready to go.

“Set the bench up then, you do a barbell press, I will do the same weight with dumbbells each side” she smiled
He set the bench up and managed to get 10 reps with 50 kg, he sat there looking all proud, “no way can you do that with dumbbells” he laughed
Alison grabbed the 50 kg dumbbells and started to press them out, 1,2,3,4,5,6 as Tom watched in amazement, she got to 8 but could not quite get towards the 9th.
“Well take something off then” laughed Tom
“My pleasure” as she removed her sweat top revealing a sleeveless low cut Tshirt which her pecs bulged out of.
After staring for a while Tom grabbed a barbell off the rack, he picked out a 35 kg barbell to shoulder press and Allison stood there counting; “1,2,3,4,5,6,7, not bad little man, but not enough”
She went over and grabbed the 35 kg dumbbells and hoisted them up, Tom stood there counting in his head as she effortlessly repped out 7 to his disbelief.
“Off with the top!” she smiled as he removed his hooded top.

“Let’s see how much those little twigs can curl?” she smiled
He grabbed the 25 kg barbell and managed to get to 6 reps, much to Alison’s amusement
“Watch and learn” she smiled as she went over and grabbed 30 kg dumbbells and easily repped out 7 with a smile on her face.
“Take off those trousers” she smiled and Tom removed his trousers.
“I can’t believe how much weight you can curl in one hand Alison, that’s insane, I am not so confident I will see you naked now” he said in awe as he sat back with the 25 kg barbell to try and do as many skull crushers as possible, he managed 6 again.
“ I will use the 50 bar as this is not really the same doing it with dumbbells” she smiled then effortlessly did 7 repetitions.

“Well you best take off that Tshirt then little man” she laughed
“Rows next huh” Tom queried
“Yup” Alison smiled
Tom adjusted the machine after a little trial and error to 50 kg then managed to do 7 repetitions.
“This is too easy” laughed Alison
She loaded the machine up to 50kg after a brief warm up set and did 14 repetitions with one arm as if it were still a warm up.
“Tom it would seem as though I am actually twice as strong as you,” she smiled
“More than that” sighed Tom is disbelief

“So what are you going to take off now?” she smiled
“A shoe” he replied

“I choose squat next” she smiled
Tom loaded up the bar to 50 kg and did 12 reps
“Are you kidding me?”  laughed Alison as she loaded the bar up to 125kg and effortlessly did 13 reps. Tom took off his other shoe.
“You probably should have done that 1st” she laughed
“Leg press machine” she suggested with a glint in her eye
Tom loaded the machine up to 100 kg and managed to do 15, which was pretty good for him.
Alison added a load of weight and got it up to 200kg.
“I thought you said I only have to do 2 fifths of what you do on legs, that is only double?” He enquired cockily
“yes but I am only going to use one leg, so technically it is 4 times more than you did” she smiled
“You cant do that much with one leg, do not be stupid, your one leg cant be twice as strong as both of mine?” he asked slightly confused, she instantly started going for it and managed to get a full 15 to Toms amazement.
“Holy shit, that is insane!” Tom exclaimed
“You were saying, my leg can’t be twice as strong as both of yours together or something?” she laughed
“You must have cheated” smiled Tom

“Well lets try some calve raises” she smiled
“aw man, this will not go well for me” Tom Sighed, then loaded up 50 kg onto the machine and struggled to extend his calves 12 times

Alison jumped on straight after loading it up to 110 and easily did 12 reps again. “Well that  both socks off and only your underwear left to remove now and 2 exercises left” she smiled

“Let’s try some dead lifts” she smiled
“Oh shit” gawped Tom
He managed a very pathetic 60 kg for 5 reps and stood there watching Alison doing 120kg for 10.
She walked over to him and ripped his underwear straight off, he stood there with a semi on, pretty embarrassed.

“Maria said you would love this, me showing you how much stronger than I am than you, she said it may make you cream yourself?” smiled Alison as she flexed her bicep.
“Almost, I can not believe how strong you are, it is ridiculous” quipped Tom

“Thanks, I think?” she smiled
“It was a compliment” smiled Tom
“I know, how would you like to be my weight?” she smiled and winked at him
“What do you mean?” he enquired
“I lift you instead of the weights here?” she asked
“Yeah sure” he replied
“Then we still have one more exercise as I have only had 4” she smiled
“Well I can not take any more clothes off” suggested Tom
“Ok, maybe a forfeit then instead” she smiled
“Like what?” he asked nervously

“I want you to masturbate whilst I flex for you!” she demanded
“Ok, I can do that” accepted Tom
“Then lick it up” smiled Alison
“No, I’m not doing that!” stated Tom

“well lets see if you can lift half of what I can on clean and jerk then and maybe you will not have to, but 1st come here I want to bench press you” she smiled

He obliged and walked over to her, she instantly grabbed hold of him and manoeuvred him into place before she began to easily press him for a few reps. “oh you are so light, this is quite easy” she teased.

“Lets see how much you can clean then, I know how much I can do” she laughed as he grabbed the 30 kg barbbell and struggled to get 6 with his terrible technique, she grabbed a 60 kg dumbbells and talked whilst doing it as she effortlessly lifted it 7 times.

“Come here and remove my trousers for me, I want to see your face as you reveal my legs” she smiled

He started undoing the draw string, and his hand were visibly shaking nervousness and excitement was overcoming him.
“aww this is so cute” laughed Alison
“What?” asked Tom
“You are trembling” she laughed
“Yeah so!” stated Tom angrily
“What are you going to be like when I tell you how I am going to dominate and destroy you until you are in tears pleading for my mercy? She smiled making him even more nervous.
“What?” he asked
“Yeah, I am going to completely destroy you, and take you to a world of pain, until you are balling in tears” she smiled
“Why would you do that?” he asked
“keep removing my trousers, you like female muscle, you like to be over powered, that is what turns you on, well sever domination and power turn me on, now I have given you your treat, it is only fair I get mine, right?” she smiled as toms hand were beginning to shake even more as he tried to undo her draw string.
“Oh for god sakes, let me do it!” she laughed and undid the string
“Actually I think I will change into something sexier, and you can watch me change, how would you like that?” she smiled
“Yes, I would like that a lot” replied Tom

She walked over to the other room and came back with her bag, she pulled out, some cut off leather shorts
“How would you like to see me in these?” she smiled as she pulled out some tall platform shoes
“Oh yes please! Asked Tom
“Sit there and watch” as she removed her trousers, revealing some very sexy gym shorts, she put her left leg onto Toms shoulder and started extended her toes, making her calves flex like pure diamonds.
“Feel them” she demanded, then handed him a tape measure
“You know what to do” she smiled
“Oh my god, they are almost 18” replied Tom after measuring them
“Now measure yours” she smiled and pointed down
“13.5” he sighed
“Wow that is so small, my forearms are bigger than that” she laughed then seductively removed her underwear revealing her glistening pussy, only briefly enough for Tom to have a quick look at its smooth seductive nature. She pulled up her cut off jeans shorts and fitted her heels; Tom had a gaping hard on staring at her humungous quads.

“so here you are Tom, in front of you stands a true amazon, the most powerful woman you have ever seen, with muscles twice as strong as yours, and legs 4 times stronger than yours, how does that make you feel?” she smiled
“Nervous, very nervous” he replied
“Not excited?” she smiled
“Yes, very excited, but very nervous” he stammered back
“Good, I am glad I make you nervous” she smiled and flexed her biceps.
“This is so surreal” stated Tom
“What do you mean?” asked Alison
“woman like you are less than 1 in a million and here you stand in front of me seducing me and making all my fantasies come true, I cant believe my eyes, I did not think I would ever see a woman like you!” he stated
“well here I am, 6 foot 2 and 95 kg of solid feminine muscle seducing you, then beating you to a pulp, so what turns you on more, my strength, my muscles or my domineering manor?” she laughed
“The combination of all 3” stated Tom
“I know dominating you excites you, why is that me punishing you turns you on so much, does it not frighten you?” she asked
“yes, it scares the hell out of me, but I cant help but be aroused, I am not sure what I like best, I do not know why, why does dominating men turn you on?” he queried
“it is the power, I feel so empowered like a goddess, I guess asking you that is like asking me what turns me on more the feeling of your body being crushed between my legs or the look of terror in your face as the tears roll down your face” she smiled seductively

“Why do you keep doing that?” he asked
“What my dear?” she asked
“Tell me how you are going to dominate me?” he replied
“just getting you ready, but I like the fear I see you in you, the power of being able to terrorise you, and you know I can do whatever I want with you, like the possession toy that you are” she smiled and suddenly picked him up and slung him over her shoulder carting him into the fitness studio where there was a soft floor in a room surrounded by mirrors and some exercise benched dotted around the outside, with some free weights.

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
Halloween Girl
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2017, 11:51:28 am »
Halloween Girl

Bruce was out on the town on Halloween evening meeting up with some friends from the gym who were also bringing some other acquaintances, they arranged to meet at a bar that they were all familiar with. He arrived before most of the group and had a drink with the other 2 that arrived early, the rest of the group slowly arrived over the next half hour. Most of the girls arrived in fancy dress.
Bruce only knew a few of them and his friend Chris introduced him to the group just as the last couple girls showed up, Bruce immediately noticed the one girl for her physique. And this is Gemma, she has lifted a weight or 2 in her time laughed Chris.
“Yes that is very true, nice to meet you Bruce” she smiled
“Nice to meet you to Gemma” he replied trying to look her in the eye rather than letting his mind wander to her muscular features.
They sat around a table chatting and the topic of the gym came up pretty soon, one of the girls asked Gemma “how do guys generally react to your physique?”
“It is mixed, the bodybuilder type guys normally compliment me, some men think it is ugly and think I look too manly, it varies from person to person. She said
“What do you guys think?” Gemma asked the guys.
His friend James spoke up, “I think it is ok if that is how you want to look, it is not for me but we are all different, I know Bruce likes athletic ladies but you are probably way past athletic and too much for him, hell you are almost twice his size, what do you think Bruce?” he asked smiling.
“I do not think you look manly, I think you are very pretty and you have curves in the right places” Bruce spoke uncomfortably not wanting to admit the sight of her drove him wild.
“Thank you Bruce that is almost a compliment” she laughed.
The conversation dissipated out and evolved into talking about their outfits, Gemma was dressed as a gothic vampire with a long tight black raincoat, leather shorts covered by some kind of see through black veil & leather ankle boots all of which really showed off her physique and size. Chris caught a flash of her legs as she sat down and was instantly aroused, to say her thighs were big would be such an understatement, and calves bulged out so much you could see them from the front.
“Bruce you look very cute as where’s Wally, but what has that got to do with Halloween?”
Asked one of the girls.
“I used to have a Halloween outfit, but I just could not find it, then I stumbled across this, and thought hell yeah that’ll do” he laughed.
“I like it” smiled Gemma
They drank up then went to another bar, Bruce was walking behind Gemma and literally just could not take his eyes off her calves, he had never seen anything like it. They were huge but so defined, they moved up and down here lower leg with every footstep.
Chris pointed at Gemmas’ calves and spoke: “holy shit Gemma, what have you been feeding your calves?” he laughed
She turned around and smiled proudly “cheeky young men, but thanks for noticing”
“Yeah fair play Gemma that is some serious muscle!” he laughed back.
“Very serious, I have gone through a lot of pain to grow these wheels” she smiled back
“They must be twice as big as your twigs eh Chris? Laughed Bruce
“They are very big” responded Chris
They arrived at the next bar and all ordered a drink, there were no seats so they moved to a quieter spot and stood up together.
Gemma ended up stood by Bruce, looked down to him and asked, “So you have just started going to our gym then Bruce, how are you enjoying it?”
“Yeah good, just been going to the classes so far to try and get a bit trimmer” he replied
“Not interested in lifting some heavy weights then?” she asked
“No, not really my kind of thing, I just don not enjoy it, but no problems with other people doing it” he replied nervously.
“Oh so I am allowed to enjoy it then?” she asked with a serious face.
“Of course” he replied even more agitated.
“Only pulling your leg, loosen up, why are you so tense?” She asked
“im sorry, I get like this around beautiful women” he replied with a smile..
“Wow, from super nervous to super smooth in a second, but thanks” she smiled
“haha, yeah sorry” he smiled
“No, don’t be sorry, be yourself” she smiled back
“Can I get you another drink?” he asked
“Yeah sure that would be nice, thanks” she replied.
He came back with a drink, the rest of the group were sat down but she remained standing.
“Ok we will just stand and talk together then” she shouted to the rest of group joking.
“So Bruce, What was Chris saying earlier, you like athletic ladies, but I am too much for you?” she asked
“um yeah I like athletic women more than Barbie girls” he smiled
“Am I too much for you?” she asked
“What do you mean”? he asked
“Do you think you could handle me?” she smiled
“um, yes I think so” he replied
“oh really, you think you could handle my power, you think you could overpower me?” she smiled
“um no, im not sure what you meant?” he replied
“Loosen, up geez, im playing with you” she laughed
“your quite intimidating” he replied
“I know, but its sexy and turns you on right?” she smiled
“A little” he replied smiling back
She then bent down and whispered in his ear “ I saw you looking at my legs earlier, be honest do you like my muscles?” she asked as he looked down and flexed her calves
He replied back quietly “yes they are amazing”
“Will you dance with me later, and let me press my rock hard body up against you? She smiled
“Yes of course” he smiled
“can I see your calves next to mine?” she asked
“I guess so” he replied and pulled up his trouser leg.
They put there legs next to eachother, as she pulled out her camera bent down and took a photo of it, then held it up to his face.
“look at that, your legs look like a small childs” she laughed
“holy shit, that’s crazy” he responded in disbelief, he legs looked quite literally twice as big.
She bent down as whispered in his ear again “ does that excite you?”
“Yes, you legs are amazing” he responded quietly.
As he responded she slipt her hand down his trousers and gripped his fully erect member and dug here nails into it hard whilst she licked the side of his neck briefly then bit his ear and whispered into his ear again: “ever felt the power of an amazon woman before?” as she closed in next to his mouth to hear his response.
“No, not like this” he replied
“We will continue this later”, she whispered into his ear, as she released his greasy member as Chris came over and interrupted asking; “you guys want another drink?” they both nodded yes.
Chris walked away to the bar, she leant into his ear and asked “do you want more of this later?”
“He whispered back “yes” and smiled.
She leant down and whispered in his ear again “so what turns you on most, my calves or my thighs?”
“I have not seen your thighs” he replied back quietly as they had their secret conversation. She slowly unbuttoned her rain coat but careful not to reveal anything, she then leant down to him, put here one hand down his trousers and gripped his member, and took his hand in the other opening up her rain coat and guided his hand to her quad.
“What about now?” she smiled
“Your quads are insane” he replied back
She suddenly she flexed them, Bruce though they were already flexed, they expanded like balloons wrapped around solid steel cables which moved up and down and she flexed.
Bruces face said it all, she knew what had happened instantly, he had exploded in his underwear, never had he felt muscles like this, and he could just not take it, it blew his mind.
She giggled, bent down to him and said “so you really really like my quads then?”
“Yes, im so sorry, he squinted all embarrassed.
“im actually really flattered” she smiled
“Didn’t know I could drive a man so wild with my muscles, I am going to have fun with this tonight, this will not be the 1st time you explode in your pant tonight” she smiled cunningly as she gripped his member even tighter.
“arggh that hurts” he pleaded
She bent down to his ear again, I have read about you guys that love us Amazon women, you like our power too right, and the thought of us overpowering drives you wild right?”
“Yes, that’s true” he replied nervously.
“you know I could tare you apart like a newspaper right, I could snap you like a twig or throw you around like a doll, and as I tell you this I can feel your erection growing?” she whispered into his ear as she ripped his member even tighter.
As she spotted Chris walking back with the drinks she let him go and returned towards her friends.

A few drinks later they all left the bar together with the group both Gemma & Bruce feeling rather tipsy, it was a 10 minute walk to the club and they all chatted making small talk on the way up, one of the girls asked Gemma:
“So Gemma, with all that muscle you have, you must go for huge guys to satisfy you?
“No, I like a little man who I can dwarf, throw around, I do not do all this work in the gym to be outshone by a man, I want a guy I can stand next to and him appreciate my big majestic muscles.”
Bruces heart rate jumped a few beats at this response and he got a little nervous too.

Chris laughed and responded: “how about Bruce here, im sure you could dwarf him and throw him around like a rag doll?”
Gemma smiled and looked over to Bruce with a glint in her eyes”oh yes, I would love to kidnap him back to my layer and do all sorts of very naughty and painful things to him and make him worship my muscles.” She the
Bruce suddenly felt incredible intimidated and nervous but massively aroused, the conversation ended as they reached the nightclub and they entered inside. They all went to the bar and had a drink before Gemma walked over to Bruce and grabbed his hand leading him onto the dance floor. They briefly danced together and then she bend down into his eye and shouted over the music, “I need to get rid of his coat, are you ready to see my upper body, I assume it is not just strong legs you like?” she asked.
“Yes” he replied back.
“Yes what? Do you like big biceps and upper body muscles too?” she asked again
“Yes, I really do” he replied.
“You do not sound very convincing, maybe I should leave my coat on? Tell me how much you want to see my muscles and how much I turn you on?” She demanded
He leant into her ear, “your muscles, your power, and your size dive me insane, there is nothing sexier than a gorgeous big strong muscular woman, I cant wait to see your upper body!” he replied
“Well lets go to the cloakroom then” she smiled and they walked up to the cloakroom.
“Meet me back on the dancefloor in the far corner in 5 minutes,” she demanded as she pointed to the far corner which was almost a separate room due to the strange layout of the building, it was pert of the dancefloor but also a kind of a corridor to an emergency exit, but as it went around a corner it was not visible to the rest of the clubbers.
He diverted to the toilet as did Gemma after she dropped her coat off, then he made his way into the corner of the dancefloor, just before the hidden corridor. He stood leaning back against the wall waiting for Gemma anxiously and excited.
Suddenly he could see her walking towards him from the other end of the dancefloor as the heads turned and looked at her, the big muscular sexy vampire.
As she got closer he could really see the size of here muscles, she was friggin huge and so well defined too. She walked straight up to him, and put one arm either side of his shoulders against the wall then pressed her body up against his.
“Do I intimidate you?” she asked as she spoke into his ear
“Yes” he replied instantly
“Good!” she smiled as she leaned back away from him and pulled a double bicep flex.
“Oh my god” exclaimed Bruce
“What do you mean?” she smiled
“Your biceps are huge!” he exclaimed again in disbelief.
“Feel them, and tell me what you think!” she demanded
He placed a hand on each bicep and gripped them.
“holy fucking shit!, they are rock hard, actually rock hard, Oh My God!” he exclaimed in shock at just how hard her huge biceps are.
She had the biggest grin on her face looking down on him, she had not felt so appreciated ever.
“Spead your legs and bend them, so you are lower!” she demanded and forced his legs apart so that his eyes were level with her chest, she then put an arm either side of his head against the wall, and her pecs leaped into life right in front of his eyes. She then pressed them up against his face and began the pec dance. He had never seen or felt anything like it.
She the came back up to her normal height and dragged him by the waist of his trousers around the corner into the dark corridor. She knelt down gripped the waistline of his trousers one hand on each hip and pressed him up against the wall giving him a massive wedgie. He looked down to see her triceps locked out in the shape of a horse shoe protruding out of her soft pale skin. She briefly let him down, and did the same again and again, the 3rd time she did it with much more aggression and power and let go of him actually throwing him against the wall, he yelped out in pain and fell to the floor. He sat on the floor with his back against the wall and his legs in front of him. She moved towards him and spread her legs apart as he sat there looking up at her huge quads in a state of shock, not really knowing or understanding what is going on.
She looked down to see him staring at he quads and she began to flex them, “so what do you think of these quads of mine?” she smiled as she moved up the see through vail that was covering them.
“Unbelievable, sexiest thing I have ever seen”, he replied just staring at them in disbelief.” do you know what these could do to a man like you? “She smiled
“They would crush me!” he responded.
“Do you want me to crush you with them? She smiled and flexed them.
Bruce was not sure how to answer, he had always fantasised about being crushed by big sexy feminine quads, but being in the moment staring at these enormous muscles, he was terrified that they would snap him in half.
“Are you telling me you have not had fantasies about a woman wrapping her muscular legs around your torso and squeezing you? You do not want these engulfing your body pressing against your ribs? You could have your hands on them when they squeeze you, and feel the power as your body flexes, does that not excite you Bruce?”
“Yes” he replied
“So what happens in your fantasies? Tell me Bruce and I will allow you to touch them” she smiled and continued to flex her quads.
“You wrap your legs around me and squeeze, I beg you to stop and i start to tap out, but you just keep increasing the force more and more.” He replied
“Would you want me to taunt you as I did it? Do you want to feel helpless and completely overpowered? I would crush you in many ways, making you beg and plead, you would become my slave as I dismantle you with my muscles, is that what you dream of? She smiled
“Yes, yes it is” he answered.
She then reached down and grabbed Bruce by the hair dragged him across the floor and manoeuvred him so his waist was between her thighs and he was looking up at her “Feel my abs” as she flexed he ab muscles into an incredible 6 pack. He ran his fingers around her abs and could not believe how deep and hard they were.
“So how you like my abs, they are hard like pebbles aren’t they?” she smiled
“Oh my good they are incredible” he replied
Suddenly she started to squeeze his body between her legs and she covered his mouth to stop him screaming, she upped the pressure quickly and he started to panic and thrash about, but she just increased the pressure further until he stopped thrashing around, he gripped her thighs in defeat, they were rock solid and huge. After a while she let him fall to the floor and stood over him with her legs apart smiling down pointing at her calves: “feel them!” she demanded.
He reached up and put his fingers on her thighs as she shook and flexed them, within seconds he exploded in his pants and it was easy to see on the outside of his trousers.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Halloween girl
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2017, 12:30:28 am »
Please tell me there will be a part 2!
K+

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Halloween girl
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2018, 02:12:15 pm »
That's a great story there Lanky. I hope you'll push it further.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [lanky] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View