LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Alison Brundage

Started by Lucrezia Borgia, April 21, 2010, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This virus is the shits.  Here in the Rep of Panama there are no beaches open.  You are arrested if you are surfing...like handcuffed and dragged away. $ 50.00 fine OR 6 hr public service 3/wk.

It's almost Sept 2020 and no sign of beaches opening.  Panama is pretty locked up !

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

( I just hope I don't die of old age before I surf again !...pushing 76 now ! )

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ALISON (I don't look like that anymore sad to say....time is marching on!)

alison brundage


mooveeguy

Where was that shot of you in the gym taken, Alison? Was it at the Mecca?

alison brundage

...a gym in Venice Calif .  Golds Classic......

mooveeguy

Hmmm. Well when I think Venice, I think that there is Gold's and World's. I believe that Pillow preferred Gold's from what I have read. The impression I had of World's was that it was well more a place of order and neatness while Gold's was about well being hardcore in training attitude.

achilleus

I have been to both Golds and Worlds, had the impression that both were hardcore, but Golds more about seeing and been seen.

However, that was in the 90s, back in the 80s ... those must have been the days. Wasnt it also the gym, where the women of pumping iron 2 were working out?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mooveeguy

I think it was a World's Gym. The logo on the wall was of a gorilla hefting a considerable amount of weight and the simian attired in a bikini. I am all but certain you can see Pillow, albeit momentarily, lacing up her lifting boots as she is on a slant board with headphones in her ears, sunglasses covering her eyes, and blowing bubbles attired in some animal print leotard but not looking exactly muscular.

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login....................still hangin in   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most never get anywhere near embodying this level of physical prowess. Don't be sad. You don't have to look to far to reminded of some who lives took truly sad turns.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ALISON (I don't look like that anymore sad to say....time is marching on!)


Well I was one of the fortunates to be born muscular.  I was already 35 yr old when I began.  It was clear that there was a growing new guard in bodybuilding.  Among them was Paula Suzuki there in Hawaii where I was living.  It was time for me to leave  and give the profoundly muscular the stage.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...here's Paula !




I returned to full time surfing as my sport of choice.   One of the very special things for me to have happen was this photo with Larry Scott.  He was guest poser for my last competition.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It was an exciting adventure...all old school. No steroids.....Knox gelatin and liver pills was all I had !  ha ha ( and if you compete in bodybuilding in Hawaii you get a lot of trophies !...they gave one for each "best" bodypart ! ( those were all my troophies ( for bodyparts)  !

This was the big trophy for that contest...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login..wow what a way to go out in glory !   
..I was soooo blessed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ALISON

mooveeguy

What bodypart do you find was the easiest to develop and which one(s) did you find you had to work extra hard to develop?

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What bodypart do you find was the easiest to develop and which one(s) did you find you had to work extra hard to develop?
My back was the easiest...shoulders and back. ( I was a surfer.)   BUT.....Paula Suzuki from Hawaii that came after me?....she was a power lifter.  What a difference in backs !!!!!!  ha ha .  It was easy to concede defeat.
Hard to develop?     I can't say that I put on a profound amount of extra muscle to tell you the truth....a tad maybe...like chest.  BUT most of what you see is refining what God gave me to begin with.  No steroids...nah I was a career nurse so that was not something I entertained to do.  ha ha...when I was competing?...I thought all the girls were naturals like me. That was......until I went to Venice to compete.  That's when I saw girls on steroids for the first time.  An eye opener for me.
Here's a fun one. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Home from my last contest on Maui.   I went with an extra suitcase,  a screwdriver and plyers and came home with the motherload of trophies.....confidence...ha ha

mooveeguy

I suppose I oft got the impression that abs and arms were the ones which women found they absolutely had to punish to develop.

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I suppose I oft got the impression that abs and arms were the ones which women found they absolutely had to punish to develop.


Those arms...I was born with.  I had a huge head start as a natural being born muscular
Alison

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.........68 yr old.  No longer lifting.  Just mowing lawn. 

alison brundage

Genetics.    Heck in the beginning I thought all lady bodybuilders were naturals !   Then I got left behind while running the race.....eh, I just went to full time surfing once again.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now at 75....healthy and still muscular but stiff and sore with  yard work...and I just feel old sometimes.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


But we can't stop time eh?   Bummer getting old

ALISON

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


....................ALISON BRUNDAGE 80's