LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Alison Brundage

Started by Lucrezia Borgia, April 21, 2010, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alison brundage

Upside down was the easiest way for me to train abs...and cut my own hair
Alison

alison brundage

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

alison brundage


I do abs hanging by my legs from a punching bag. I don't trust those inversion boots...



Inversion boots are the very best in my book

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just checking in.  Life's good.  I'll be 74 this year...still surfing.  I still maintain weight lifting and surfing are two of the best things that ever happened to me in my life and have served me well.  Of course I'm also thankful for my husband ....who sometimes serves me well !( ha ha )

Happy Valentines Day

ALISON
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

beowulff

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zig563

Glad you are well, looking healthy, and still active Alison.  :clap: I always enjoy hearing from you.

OdoHerr

Well. You are: an inspiration to us all, Alison. Congratulations!
I wish I could get in such good shape at this age!
It's always a pleasure to get this kind of good news from you.
All the best.

OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well. You are: an inspiration to us all, Alison. Congratulations!
I wish I could get in such good shape at this age!
It's always a pleasure to get this kind of good news from you.
All the best.

OdoHerr
Keep moving...helps if it's something you enjoy.  Surfing..you're not really thinking about the pain in the ass of exercise...it's just fun.  Forced cardio when trying to get out of the way of a bomber.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Now for you OdoHerr  it's more of a challenge as it's more a finger and eyeball thing.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Alison

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Merry Christmas to all of you !   Have a fantastic 2020.

Alison
74 yr old, still surfing and lifting.  Life is good and all is well

mooveeguy

Have you heard from Pillow of later? Or Lori Okami?

achilleus

Merry Christmas, Alison. Happy New Year.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have you heard from Pillow of later? Or Lori Okami?


Pillow's still in AK .  No word on Lori. ALLOF US ARE GETTING OLD NOW.....
Alison

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Merry Christmas, Alison. Happy New Year.


Thanks.   Looking forward to an exciting 2020 with lots of new adventures !
Alison
 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Alison, Nov 2019


FbbFanatic2522

Alison has some amazing abs! I think there's a novel or tv/movie there somewhere - old FBBs get together and reminisce.

alison brundage

Yes and it was such a great adventure.   
Alison

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bill and I were so sad when our doggie passed away in November.  This is our new sweet little dog we just got yesterday.    Our New Year will be so much better now !   If you were one of those who wished me a happy New Year..THANKS !
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login............ALISON