⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Alison Brundage

Started by Lucrezia Borgia, April 21, 2010, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Merry Christmas Alison!
Thanks Timmon...
Hey snappy avitar there Timmon.  My motion dector just picked up on the ab movement.  Good work !
Zig...
I've enjoyed our discussions.  You got me up to speed on the evolution of FBB...thanks
Greg....
Well, you are unique...no words can express.

See y'all next year !
Alison

alison brundage

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dec 8 in Panama is Mother's Day.  Each year we have a little dinner for our adopted indiginous family.  This year they gave me their family chicken ...and this thoughtful perfume.   
Alison

afigreg

Aw, thank you Alison.  :P You're pretty unique yourself(and I mean that in the best way possible).

That is so nice what you do for your adopted family and nice that they can do something for you in return. 'tis the season and so on. I was going to make a bad joke about Sex and the City but I'll leave that.

If we don't have contact before then, have  a wonderful new year Alison(and everyone else too) and we'll catch up next year.

Greg  :)
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Aw, thank you Alison.  :P You're pretty unique yourself(and I mean that in the best way possible).

That is so nice what you do for your adopted family and nice that they can do something for you in return. 'tis the season and so on. I was going to make a bad joke about Sex and the City but I'll leave that.

If we don't have contact before then, have  a wonderful new year Alison(and everyone else too) and we'll catch up next year.

Greg  :)

If you're too active in the use of that perfume here you run into problems......it's a VERY small town...LOL.  Happy New Year Greg !!!!!
Alison

afigreg

Alison it sounds like you're saying that perfume has aphrodisiac properties. What you're saying about the perfume combined with the progress in your physical transformation maybe you SHOULD try wearing it in town and let me know what happens(if you do actually get any sex in the.....or at least any offers). Your husband wouldn't mind, would he?  ;) (maybe your husband can try wearing it in town too)  ;)

Remember it is called "Sex and the CITY" and not "Sex and the TOWN" so you may have to save it until you next go to Panama City.

Happy new year to you too Alison.

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alison it sounds like you're saying that perfume has aphrodisiac properties. What you're saying about the perfume combined with the progress in your physical transformation maybe you SHOULD try wearing it in town and let me know what happens(if you do actually get any sex in the.....or at least any offers). Your husband wouldn't mind, would he?  ;) (maybe your husband can try wearing it in town too)  ;)

Remember it is called "Sex and the CITY" and not "Sex and the TOWN" so you may have to save it until you next go to Panama City.

Happy new year to you too Alison.

Grego

In that I take seriously every word you say...taking notes...I'll keep you posted on the matter
It could well be a VERY happy happy New Year !!
Alison

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looking at the Picture above... Old lady got guns  8)
Yup...still packin!
Alison

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After church with the ladies.......

Alison

afigreg

"In that I take seriously every word you say...taking notes...I'll keep you posted on the matter
It could well be a VERY happy happy New Year !!
Alison"

Thank you Alison. Hey, if you get lucky then that's none of our business(  ;) ) but if you'd like to share any details then I wouldn't say no. Also let me know what your husband thinks of all of this(of course that's if you even tell him about any of this in the first place). We have three fireworks displays here on Sydney Harbour on New Year's Eve. Maybe, if you get lucky, you could have your own fireworks display there in Panama.

Of course I'm joking about all of this Alison but it would be nice to know if anything really does happen.

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

Grego...uhhh, OK.
We have fireworks here too !   Anybody can blast the heck outta themselves..and every year someone does.  That said, the displays are quite a show.  We live on a canyon with the rim all around us so we get a 180 view of the fireworks.   Great fun.   I'll see if I can tune into yours there in the Harbor....I'll get two days worth !
...and Yup...ole Billy knows about you guys and my writings......on Sex in the City....well, I'll leave that one alone ( smile)...........ALISON

OdoHerr

Hi Alison

I usually do not participate to the chats with you here, but I wish to express to you how I feel honored by your presence here, and be able to read all your words about your life and experience, it is really great.

May I wish you all the best for the new year, to you, and those who are close to you.

OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Alison

I usually do not participate to the chats with you here, but I wish to express to you how I feel honored by your presence here, and be able to read all your words about your life and experience, it is really great.

May I wish you all the best for the new year, to you, and those who are close to you.

OdoHerr

.......my heart raced !!!   As that started out OdoHerr I thought I was going to be scolded.   (phew, relief... I got a flashback of a paternal spanking !)
Thanks...how sweet and kind.   No honor necessary...I'm human and just  like you guys ....well almost like you guys...I'm a woman, LOL.   I love you all.

Happy New Year .  Lets hope this year brings some mature growth in the judging of all FBB contests and the sport in general.  We care !!!

Alison

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Christmas with our indiginous  family.....and...they gave me presents !!!!!!! ( that's our new pastor and his wife in the middle back)

Alison

alison brundage

HAPPY NEW YEAR SARADAS !!!

Alison

Saradas.Org

Dear Alison,

May You Find Happiness
And Life In Everything
That You Will Be Up To In This New Year.
Wishing You Days Full Of Blossomed Flowers
That Will Be Filling The Air
With Sweet Scents Which Will Be Carrying You
Away In The Chariots Of Joy.

Happy New Year  :heart:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS