Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Alison Brundage

Started by Lucrezia Borgia, April 21, 2010, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

alison brundage


alison brundage



Part of the fun is the faces of these guys .......deer in the headlights

alison brundage


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Love you guys !
Alison

alison brundage


zig563

You were really ripped Alison. Wow. Awesome job and all of it from good old hard work. Old school.

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How did you come about getting a pilot's license?

Back in the late 70's there was a strong nursing lobby in Washington.  If you were a Registered Nurse but without a BS degree, Uncle Sam paid in full for your BS...tuition, books, graduate dorm, stipend.  No payback.  I went to school full time, worked as an RN in the school infirmary and took flying lessons with the money I made.  It cost then $12.00/hr for dual instruction and $6.00/hr for solo instruction.  I got my license in 38 hrs.  I used to rent a plane for $25/hr...fly to a little island in the Gulf south of Tallahassee with a grass landing strip....study on the beach...fly back.   It was sweet !~

I then met my husband....   He liked smoking pot better than flying airplanes.   I found him more attractive than my Cessna 150 ! ( the pot was pretty good too)    So much for the flying carreer !!!!  (LOL)

ALISON

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You were really ripped Alison. Wow. Awesome job and all of it from good old hard work. Old school.
Thanks Zig.   Mostly starvation ! (LOL)
Alison

afigreg

Merry Christmas Alison.

Grego  ;)
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Merry Christmas Alison.

Grego  ;)
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU GREG !!....& to all of you here at Saradas
Alison
....you guys have made my year special and I know I've said this before, but I do appreciate all of you

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's been fun for me too Alison. It was surprise when I saw that first email and it's been great since then.

Alison for more fun for you and everyone else try this link here on Saradas and maybe leave your suggestions.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Merry Christmas again to you Alison and to everyone else.

Grego

Brilliant idea.  Now why didn't I think of that  ?( grin)
Alison

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's been fun for me too Alison. It was surprise when I saw that first email and it's been great since then.

Alison for more fun for you and everyone else try this link here on Saradas and maybe leave your suggestions.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Merry Christmas again to you Alison and to everyone else.

Grego
Merry Christmas Grego.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

afigreg

Merry Christmas to you too timmon.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Merry Christmas Alison!

Merry Christmas to you Allison. I was glad to meet you this year. :rock: