⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

HennessyBeefcake [beefcakexena] [Little beefcake xena]

Started by fa13, November 13, 2021, 04:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

su12pi34

I got lucky to get the chance to meet Xena last month during her trip to Frankfurt. For me, this was the first time meeting a real fbb who is way more muscular and so much stronger than most average men. The session I had with her was a dream come true because to me she is the perfect combination of having an extemely well shaped muscular  body without having lost her extreme feminine beauty!
I can confirm all the positive statements posted previously concerning all the things related to having a session with her. The only thing I would like to ad is an update concerning her  measurements. End of October her biceps were impressive 36 cm and her thighs incredible 61 cm !!!
I can't wait to meet her again ;-)

su12pi34

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

MuscleVille_Games

Had a session with the amazing Beefcake Xena earlier this year (May) in London. Emailing her and setting up the session was easy - she is detailed and prompt in her responses. She was in her powerlifting phase at that time so about 85+kgs (at 5' 8'') and was considerably bigger than my 70kgs (at 6'). In fact she giggled once she saw me without a shirt on and then the over powering and crushing began. Whether it was while on our feet or on the bed, she completely dominated me as if I wasn't even a challenge (I was trying hard for some time, and then I just gave up :P).

I wouldn't say we really wrestled because it was all so easy for her, but her crushing holds kept coming one after the other making me beg for mercy each time. Her legs are obviously killer strong, but even her upper body strength is considerable - I am not the biggest guy, but I work out with moderate weights and I had no chance whatsoever! She is also very very sensual (she will ask you beforehand) and an absolute joy. She is highly recommended - a bit pricey, but all good things cost some money after all  :)
Creating Games with Busty Muscle Women
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
https://www.*****musclevillegames

google27

Thanks for the great reviews everyone. Will be seeing her myself next month and also post a review, very excited!

If anyone has anything else to add, please do. :)

fa13

She looks strong and very pretty, thought she was very engaging on Skype really wanted to understand me, what I like and how we get on. She seemed selective in who she meets. Lovely and friendly

outmuscled

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is also very very sensual (she will ask you beforehand) and an absolute joy

Lol, she asked you rather than you asked her?!
You mean she asked your permission to "interfere" with you after overpowering you?

MuscleVille_Games

Creating Games with Busty Muscle Women
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
https://www.*****musclevillegames

richmann

I had a session with her earlier in the year. To start with she was very easy to communicate with and made the whole planning process easy.

When we met she was incredible. Beautiful, big and powerful. Her strength is truly astonishing, yet she is totally feminine and beautiful. She had me worship her and played with me as if I weighed nothing. As others have mentioned, trying to wrestle her is pointless. Her strength is just overwhelming. She just plays with you and makes you beg for release. Resistance is futile.

No clock watching, a pleasure to be with and a great conversationalist. Just an amazing time.

She's not the cheapest but every penny os worth it, I promise you.

I can't wait to see her again.

martin_187uk


Chesterguy21

Hi guys,

I had a session with her last year. She is a cool, intelligent very sensitive to personality. I did a l&c with her. She was very engaged to do a good session. Even when we had a chat she got back to what I paid for. On her own. I really liked that because it was important to her to get the job done. And she wears a nice fragrance and her skin is very soft. But she lost fat I guess cause she looks more defined in comparson to when I met her. I can recommend her. Be ready to pay in pounds though.
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

lurker1000

Does anyone know if she's planning to shift back into powerlifting or at least bulk up again? I saw her back when she was huge and loved it, but not as big of a fan of the skinnier look she has now. Great if you love muscles, but I prefer size and thickness combined with strength. Just wondering. She's such a great sessioner that I'll see her regardless though!

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know if she's planning to shift back into powerlifting or at least bulk up again? I saw her back when she was huge and loved it, but not as big of a fan of the skinnier look she has now. Great if you love muscles, but I prefer size and thickness combined with strength. Just wondering. She's such a great sessioner that I'll see her regardless though!

Me too. I love her when she was 85-95kg. She looked huge. I think she's not done with bodybuilding just yet. I'm not sure, but I believe I read that she'd go back to powerlifting this year or next year.

MuscleVille_Games

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know if she's planning to shift back into powerlifting or at least bulk up again? I saw her back when she was huge and loved it, but not as big of a fan of the skinnier look she has now. Great if you love muscles, but I prefer size and thickness combined with strength. Just wondering. She's such a great sessioner that I'll see her regardless though!

For now, she's focusing on bodybuilding. Right now she's offseason, so pretty big and I guess later this year, she'll cut again when she plans to compete. I am also a big fan of the big, strong and solid look (not necessarily ripped) and she's phenomenal when she's off season!
Creating Games with Busty Muscle Women
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
https://www.*****musclevillegames

zoot417

I met Xena last week in Bristol - she is incredible.  Stunningly beautiful to look at, an amazing personality, the most incredible body I have ever seen and insanely strong to go with it.  She could have literally have done anything she wanted to me, I was helpless to her power and she enjoyed knowing it!  See her if you can, she's the perfect package 💪🏻

marksman095

I never had a session before, I'm planning to have my first ever experience with her in March when she's in my city
Will post feedback when it hopefully worked out 👍

litexlov

I was lucky enough to had a second session with Beefcake Xena a few days ago, just before she moved to Vienna. She is in off season shape right now and she looks amazing. Her beauty, her strength and her personality, make the session with her an unforgettable experience. She is top level.