Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

HennessyBeefcake [beefcakexena] [Little beefcake xena]

Started by fa13, November 13, 2021, 04:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukviewer

Like zoot417 I saw her in Bristol recently; this was my 5th session with her. Here is my review from session girls posted last year:

"Over the last few months I have been fortunate enough to meet this beautiful lady on 3 occasions in my home city of Bristol. Each time booking has been easily achieved over the course of a few emails.

The sessions have all been fantastic as Xena has a great fun personality and genuinely seems to enjoy what she does. She is open minded and understands we all have different likes and requirements and she does her utmost to satisfy.

I am not a weak guy; c 6' tall and over 15 stone ex rugby player, still working in a fairly physical job and she can best me in almost every contest of strength (we have a lot of them!) Check out her amazing eyes as she looks into yours while pinning your arm to the table with a smile. Her scissor holds are fantastically strong and her thick muscles are wonderful to touch and massage.

Cannot recommend her highly enough, I will definitely be seeing her again when I can."

Following our most recent session I'm not sure if I'm getting weaker or she is getting stronger even though she is now a little more defined but still definitely in off season shape again. Even though she has now moved to Vienna I really hope she will be back.

Book her if you have the opportunity you will not regret it!

Ukviewer

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

marksman095

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I never had a session before, I'm planning to have my first ever experience with her in March when she's in my city
Will post feedback when it hopefully worked out 👍

My review on her page isn't approved yet, so here it is:


As a first timer, I have to say I was really nervous as I have never done anything like this before.
She was really good at seeing that and making me feel comfortable which I really appreciate.

The session itself was a lot of fun. We did armwrestling and fantasy wrestling and she folded me
in every way possible. Unfortunately, we couldn't seriously armwrestle with our right
because of her shoulder, but either way I lost against her left, she didn't budge at all and was rock solid.

Wrestling basically went the same way. She ragdolled me and was very rough. She even let me start
in a position where I pinned her and she just threw me off. It was hilarious, but I also didn't expect that
at all as I'm quite a big guy 😅 Her scissors are also incredibly strong.

Last but not least, she genuinely seems like a cool person. She is very friendly, quite chatty and very easy to talk to.
She shows interest in getting to know you better and also why you're into this kind of stuff.

All in all it was a very fun and pleasant experience, definitely would recommend seeing her

sprstrn

Hey folks!
I think about meeting Beefcake. Anyone know in which condition she is? Is she still into bodybuilding instead of powerlifting? On SG she says, she is currently in offeason. Is this still actual?
Thanks!

sprstrn

Are you kidding? Biceps 36 cm? She weighs 90 kilos. Look at her photos, her biceps must be 40 at least, if not more. Anyone knows?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I got lucky to get the chance to meet Xena last month during her trip to Frankfurt. For me, this was the first time meeting a real fbb who is way more muscular and so much stronger than most average men. The session I had with her was a dream come true because to me she is the perfect combination of having an extemely well shaped muscular  body without having lost her extreme feminine beauty!
I can confirm all the positive statements posted previously concerning all the things related to having a session with her. The only thing I would like to ad is an update concerning her  measurements. End of October her biceps were impressive 36 cm and her thighs incredible 61 cm !!!
I can't wait to meet her again ;-)

Boyofspandex

I'm wondering what you guys pay. She quoted me 600 euro for an hour and I picked from her menu, so no special requests. I don't have too much experience, only sessioned a handful of times, but it is twice as much as I've been paying so far. I declined cause I think it's a bit outrageous.

knufflschmoe

Just met "litte beefcake xena" from UK twice this summer

She?s very busy travelling thourout europe these days, stayind at different places for quite some months,so
great chance to see her.....!



Is easy.going ,nice person ,but playing dominant & trash talk ,if you want

bulked up a lot during last ,year, now about 200lbs (90 kg) and really strong

is also quite sensual ,but no Hj,or FS (didn`t ask her ,but perhaps possible :offered some hidden chances in her portrait in
platform "session girls,com"

so it´s really worth to meet her (somewhere in europe),can recommend her.....!

MakeMeFly

Cool! Are you sure about the 90kg? Is that her current body weight? I thought she was smaller now.thanks

Del4

That would be my question. Saw her once and enjoyed it, but when she was bulked up and super strong, whereas now she looks like she has downsized a lot, so had decided against seeing her (my session with her was good but there are other women I have seen who I have had better sessions with who I do repeat sessions with, or who I want to try, and so as I preferred her bulked up look, I hadn't rebooked with her. Would consider if she was back to her old size).

boyofwinter

Size/strength is my issue as well, not at all saying I doubt her abilities when she's big. Definitely interested if she's at 90 or 95, but told me this wasn't the case last time I had the opportunity and, well, many other cool options.

JustBiceps

Is she still active? I can't find her profile on sessiongirls website

boyofwinter

It's true, the profile has just gone away within the past day.

CDNFBBFAn


Marburg

I met her in Germany: She is just awesome. I can highly recommened her

boyofwinter

Ah so the profile is now just at /beefcake-xena, that's great news. It seemed like ladies weren't able to change that before?

knufflschmoe

session with Little Beefcake Xena

wanted to utter my experiences with "Little beefcake Xena" ,since I sessioned with 4 times alltogether ,
even 2 times in last 2 months ...!

Fist of all,she`s very busy nowadays travelling throughout europe ,so `ll have easily the chance to meet her nearby your home,
(under the condition you live in europe)
(her lifestyle can be designateg semi-sedentary,that means she live several months in a location anywhere in europe,then
moving to another....!)

easy to contact,but a must is a deposit in amount of half-fee(Eur. 200)

when you meet ,you`ll meet a fresh, tall ,huge woman,easy -going ,both attractive and  muscular
-easy to talk, also funny and humourous....
she`recommeds only fantasy wrestling,but in reality she tolerates semi-competitive,at least,(no HJ,or even FS,but sensual anyway))
asides that must men have no really chance to owerpower her strenght!

a really nice package to worship ,80 to 90kg`s at 5`8",some tattoos ,but not too many...
likes also trash-talk...

so can really recommed her for everyone:
(had anybody also an encounter with her: what are your experiences...?)