Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

HennessyBeefcake [beefcakexena] [Little beefcake xena]

Started by fa13, November 13, 2021, 04:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCReviews

I assume this is the person you're talking about, don't see anything "little..." lol

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DCReviews

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

boyofwinter


stanislr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Little is in her ig alias I think?

It was her nickname on Sessiongirls as well, until a couple of years ago.

knufflschmoe

just had another session with "beefcake xena"

was great as the 4 times before: very reliable & quick in answering......also last-time booking was no problem
... normally required deposit (half of fee) but established a good relationship and offered me to pay  full fee in cash,after session

in very good condition,huge (about 190-195lbs) offseason ,but still toned muscle , quite tall (5`7``)
     remaining smooth skin with good slightly bronzed colour (in winter!)

a quite goog mix of sensual muscle worship with fantasy to semi-comp wrestling.......she knows how to manage a good session with
   all aspects .........but don`t expect HJ,or even FS

  heard the rumor that`her farewell tour now....... :'(hope that`s not true.....

  she`s travelling all around europe ,changing her residence once in half a year (more in the soutz in winter,more northerly in summer)

  so if you`ve the chance to meet her.....take it......she`s one of the best nowadays,in my opinion ;)

knufflschmoe

"beefcake xena" , 0ne of the busiest girls in the scene ,again in my area

6th session yet with her : of of the best !: very impressive ,quite tall ,friendly,and talkative
  as well playful dominating ang sensual:(but no HJ,FS)
   perfect body (even more perfect since boob job)

answers quickly ,and as soon as she notices that you are trustful&reliable very easy booking (deposit even loses requirement..!)

locations staying the same - so easy to adapt when you become a regular client


in contrast to many other women today ,
which are either not communicating properly or not at all, or not really offering in reality ,what they were proposing in platform..

so absolutely recommended to meet her...! ;) :)

(was in shock recently as someone was uttering in the comments she would stop her sessioning......?!) :funny:

brianoo


stanislr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she retiring or was that just rumour ?

I've sessioned with her a couple of days ago when she was visiting Italy (a more detailed review coming soon) and I asked her about the alleged retirement.
And she explained that no, fortunately for all of us, she is not retiring and the sentence on Sessiongirls has been misinterpreted.

brianoo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she retiring or was that just rumour ?

I've sessioned with her a couple of days ago when she was visiting Italy (a more detailed review coming soon) and I asked her about the alleged retirement.
And she explained that no, fortunately for all of us, she is not retiring and the sentence on Sessiongirls has been misinterpreted.

Ah thats great news thanks, she is great to be with and hoping to session with her again soon. just haven't been able to work out dates

stanislr

As anticipated, here's my session with Xena.


Last week I had a one-hour session with Xena during her trip in Italy.
After two failed attempts to meet, I booked a slot as soon as I saw the announcement on Sessiongirls, two months in advance.

She might take understandably some time to get back to you, but otherwise, communicating with her has been a breeze. In a long email thread we scheduled the appointment, dealt with the deposit and discussed the content of the session, mainly scissoring.

Waiting two months for the session has been harder than anticipated, but eventually the day arrived. When I knocked at her door, I don't know if I was more breathless because of the nerves or because of the four floors of steep stairs. Anyway, Xena welcomed me with the warmest smile and let me in. We had a cup of coffee and some small talk to break the ice, then she sent me to the bedroom to get changed, while she took off the sweatshirt and sweatpants in the living room.

When she entered in her pink leather bikini, I was blown away. It sounds very clichè, but she is bigger and way more beautiful than the pictures. I was slightly taller than her, but she absolutely dwarfed me, outweighing me by almost 10kg. Her arms and legs are huge, but I was especially mesmerized by her back and shoulders that she let me massage and kiss during a small break midsession.

Then came the scissoring. Since it was our first session together, she started slowly, with a bodyscissor that initially felt almost gentle but quickly became a terrifying squeeze as soon as she poured on the pressure. I immediately tapped out and she let me go, laughing at how little I could endure.
As the session progressed, Xena's scissors got nastier, squeezing me harder and often either requiring me to tap more than once to get out or letting me breathe a few seconds before reapplying the squeeze even harder than before. I loved the contrast between her playful mood and the fact that she was destroying me with every scissorhold possible.

Her headscissors, especially her reverse, are out of this world: the feeling of her muscles around my neck and skull is something that I struggle to find words to describe. Unfortunately, I could only resist a handful of seconds whenever she decided to squeeze.

The bodyscissors were equally amazing and I got to endure a lot of them. I have the feeling that she enjoyed them more, both because I was small enough to allow her to cross her ankles in the bodyscissor and because she would be able to keep me squirming for longer. The end result is two lower ribs still aching a week after the session, a lovely reminder of Xena's hugs.

The session ended with me trapped in a devastating front headscissor and her smiling while she took some pictures on her phone. The spark in her eyes while she started to pour on the pressure is something that I'll remember forever.

To conclude, it has been a truly unforgettable experience with a beautiful, smart and powerful woman, who really took effort in delivering the kind of session we agreed on.
The only downside, other than that obviously an hour felt way too short, is that Xena has now set the bar so high that it will be extremely difficult to find other session providers.

Jbuzz

Did you send her other sessions girls as reference?

2ndHoodman


e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish she came to the US so bad

Check her travel schedule. She's doing a 1 city US tour.

stanislr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you send her other sessions girls as reference?

The first time I tried to book I had no previous experiences and it was not a blocker for her.
This time I mentioned I've had one session six months before in the email, but she didn't ask for the name as reference.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish she came to the US so bad

Check her travel schedule. She's doing a 1 city US tour.

Lol only Vegas, though I'm not mad about that since it's the bodybuilding spot now