Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

HennessyBeefcake [beefcakexena] [Little beefcake xena]

Started by fa13, November 13, 2021, 04:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fa13

She looks amazing and sounds awesome 😎 does she offer any thing extra?

fa13

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

petitfilou87


cap

I have a session lined up with this fantastic lady very soon........
I'll post a full review!

Mattj1975

Today I had the pleasure of meeting this wonderful woman. I hadn't sessioned for a few years when I saw some of her reviews I just knew I had to meet her.
To start with communications are first class Xena responds promptly and professionally. Onto the meeting Xena is smart, friendly, strong and sexy the perfect package. The session started with some posing and comparisons her biceps were almost 10cm bigger than mine and her quads 20cm bigger and my legs are not exactly skinny. We then arm wrestled, I tried with all my strength and couldn't budge her arm a millimetre she held it until I tired and then put me down with ease. Next some displays of strength, I had no chance, I've met other strong ladies but without a doubt Xena is the strongest. At one point we tried to see if I could pin her down and with my 80kg on top of her she pressed me straight up with little effort shown.
After experiencing her upper body strength she proceeded to pick me up like I weighted nothing and carried me about with ease. I was smart enough not ask her to scissor me as that would be just foolish those legs would crush ribs or your head by just twitching.
I am still in absolute awe of this amazing woman and cant wait to meet her again.

BigBearUK

Some great reviews. She is in London in April so will book my maiden session.  For those who have met her can I except anything sensual?

BigBearUK

Does she offer any sensual element? Please DM me with any onfo rather than posting here. Thanks.

cap

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whoops, to continue.  Maiden session.  For those who have met her can I except anything sensual?

👍👌

ziggy113

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BigBearUK


joesoul

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To anyone reading this, who have yet to meet XENA, you don't know what you're missing. Not only is she very attractive and feminine, she is really strong. Her main sport is powerlifting.
Very recently I had a session with her in a Bradford UK hotel. She arrived in a dark coat which she removed to display a very tight beautiful red dress which accentuated her curvy, womanly figure. Xena was definitely an  AMAZON with beefy arms, broad shoulders and in my mind her special features were her large and shapely legs with big diamond shaped calves. Another real wow factor was her voluptuous, rock hard butt.
We chatted for a while to get to know each other. After which we had an arm wrestle competition. She beat me easily. Then we did some measurements. Her flexed biceps were 16.5" with a 1.5" expansion. Her forearms were 12.5". Calves 17" and thighs 28.5" . Muscle worship heaven💪🏼.
She wasn't shredded, but off season big at 5'8" tall and weighing 94kgs.
I'm 82kgs, which in all the many lifts, she found easy. I struggled with her weight in even the easiest of lifts, but it was fun trying with such a lovely woman. She was open to any suggestions to exhibit her lifting abilities and strength.
Besides her strength, beauty and body, she is very interesting, accommodating, intelligent, warm and easy to chat with. We discussed her athletic history, also her work, family and general varied interests and past. I could go on as a serious admirer, but I'll finish by saying you will not be disappointed and I can recommend her to all Lift and Carry fans and muscle worshippers.
Can't wait to see her again 😘💪🏼👍👏🌹🔥

Follow up session last week with Beefcakexena was again incredible and she's actually getting stronger and more accomplished in her lifting techniques. We started off with a roleplay scenario with her playing a psychologist who was analysing my obsession with strong muscular women as I felt they were unreal and that women could never be stronger than the average man. She soon demonstrated just how wrong I could be. As a fairly fit 60+ man, she was easily twice as strong as me and proud to show it, with lifts, scissors, arm wrestling and grip machine comparisons. The session also included muscle worship, measuring and sensual elements . Conversation was humourous, interesting and inciteful. She's a true delight , who makes you feel special and ensures that your sessions desires are catered for. We are lucky to have such an unique beauty willing to meet us strong women admirers in the UK. Thank you Beefcakexena and long may you prosper.

funkyjb


joesoul

Hello funkyjb
Regarding your question about HJ, all I can say is that I am a gentleman and would prefer that the question be answered by 'beefcakexena' herself. She is very responsive and will answer any relevant questions.

litexlov

She looks stunning and very strong! I would love to meet her. Does she have a feminine nice voice?

daller3000dk

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any new experiences?

How is her english?
Pretty good - she's British or lives there at least.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle