⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Your House

Started by GLKnight, August 02, 2021, 04:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLKnight

Bit of an unexpected announcement, but I'm gonna have to split what would be a full installment on my DA account into two parts. Need to do some work on my SFW stuff (one superhero one shot, a dark fantasy short I plan on turning into a one show as well, a novella), so I'm having to split my time. But don't worry! PLENTY coming this month! New Sandow Family installment, starting a new multi-part short story that's just straight "big guy meeting a big part in his life that's only gotten bigger", new Cassie & Massiva installment and a new muscle horror short for Halloween.

- - - - - - - -

It was a simple breakfast, comprised of eggs and sausage and toast. As she cooked, humming a little tune to herself, I couldn't help myself as she moved back and forth in front of the stove. Mom never really made anything for either me or Desi growing up, so there was a strangeness there. But in all honesty, I couldn't help but stare due to how Erica's body moved. The emphasis as she rocked her hips back and forth. The way she swayed her shoulders, causing the muscles in her back to reveal themselves. The surprising suppleness of her body as she seemed to be putting on a show for me. While smaller than most of the other Neos in the neighborhood, there was a beautiful athleticism to my neighbor's physique. More of a dancer's build that doubled as a lighter powerlifter than a body of physical supremacy like my mother had. Such incredible control as individual sections of muscles were flexed, like a video of women who would be labeled a "female bodybuilder" but had more of a stripper aspect to its execution.

I couldn't help myself as my eyes drifted down to Erica's legs, lingering on her ass like most men would. I had to admit, it was... WOW! It almost looked like it was perfectly sculpted, so round and firm. Like it was confirming to whoever looked on it that the person it was attached to was the real deal. An ass that influencers online would do anything to obtain, to try and steal some of Erica's shine for themselves. Erica began to bend over, stretching her blue Lycra booty shorts as she tensed up. Flexing tightly as they seemed to thicken with more mass. Her quads bloating slightly as veins burbled up beneath her skin, bulging and spreading out like tree roots as her limbs slowly got more vascular. Her body seemingly replacing soft cushioning for sheer mass, like her body was consciously dehydrating to show greater details. Then, I saw it. A slight spot that grew into a small patch of darkness. A sudden scent permeated my nose. A slight musky scent, accompanied by a delicious mix of cocoa and cinnamon and nutmeg. I must have been staring a bit too long, because the next thing I knew, I felt my dick heavily thwacking the underside of the table with more than enough force to cause it to jolt a little.

"You sound eager to get to these eggs," Erica asked wryly, easing the tension in her legs while keeping her eyes on the food. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," I groaned, hand on my dick to try and soothe it. "Just... bumped my knee."

"Sounded thicker than your knee," she said, killing the heat on the stove as she finished plating the food. "But I guess I might be mistaken."

Quickly putting the food in front of me, she moved towards the fridge and pulled out some milk before moving towards the coffee maker. To be honest, it's kind of strange how the kitchen was set up. There were many items that were clearly made by Neos, for Neos. From the fridge and counters, to the tables and chairs which made me feel like a child sitting at the adult table, to bizarre cabinets that always felt like they blended in seamlessly with the walls which took me a week to fully understand. But then you had the stove, some things like the toaster and coffeemaker. I understood that every lady who became a Neo had a drastically increased need for calories, but the human made items clashed in a bizarre way that felt like multiple generations of home decor on display in one room.

"You should eat up."

I came out of my thoughts to Erica having moved to the table, coffee in one hand and the milk in the other. Her six fingers splayed across a glass that rested on the handle of the small milk jug, placing the glass down with a dexterity that felt more like an octopus setting a table.

"I'm sorry. Just... lost in thought."

Erica just gave me a sad little smile, putting her coffee down before brushing her hair behind her ear.

"I completely understand," she gently told me, lightly placing her hand on my dick underneath the table and patting it. "You've been through a lot. Change is rough, but we all have to do the best we can from now on."

Her hand felt nice, reassuring even. But she was still a Neo. And my changes ensured I responded greatly to any form of intimate contact with them. So I needed to change the topic, or else we'd be seen doing something on camera that mom would come to learn real quick.

"Speaking of changes, does your daughter know about... this?"

In the past, her daughter was a point of pride. But as she retracted her hand, and her sad smile getting more somber, I knew that question had to have stun a bit.

"I... I haven't told Marlene yet."

As she went quiet, I knew I had probably fucked up. But I had to do something or else I'd probably lose it and relief some tension. I've been hot on the trigger since I woke up, mostly because that dream of the Purple Neo just wouldn't go away. It was like something had my sensitivity ramped up. I was more aware of things today than before. Erica's scent was so potent today. The smell of the food. The feeling of the chair and the fork in my hand. The light coming through the windows. Even the buzzing sounded stronger, but also... different? I don't know how to describe it other than the usual buzz attuned to a higher frequency? I didn't hurt, per se. I can't quite... I don't know.

"I'm sorry," I said, knowing I had to do the right thing as I picked at my food. "I didn't mean to upset you like that."

Erica's face brightened as her mood seemed to lighten with it. A small smile returning as she poured a bit of milk into my cup.

"You didn't," she said, trying to grapple with her emotions. "It's just that I haven't seen her in years, what with her job and all. And I only recently got in contact with her again."

"Only recently?"

She slowly nodded her head, becoming more enthused to finally be able to talk about this with someone.

"Just before I was registered with the DOE at the behest of my new doctor. She explained that if I enrolled in the program, my life would drastically improve. And she was right about that. Since then, I've become stronger, healthier, better. A new me. A Neo me. I've been writing Marlene since then."

That last part stuck out to me.

"Writing?" I asked. "I thought everything was voice locked and registered for use for NAE security reasons?"

"It is," she chuckled. "But there are ways around that. It's partly why I wanted to go for a walk today. I have a letter to drop off."

"Then I best get ready to go out," I told her, powering through my meal. "I don't really know where the mailboxes around her are since the NAE started changing everything on me. But they've only been focusing on the neighborhood. Meaning they haven't touched the outer points just yet. And the furthest point out with a box is the park."

GLKnight

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

GLKnight

"We don't have to-"

"I haven't been to the park in a long while." I told her, pushing myself off the table as I got up. "Besides, I want to see how much has changed since the NAE claimed my home."

With that, I began walking towards the stairs. My dick bouncing back and forth with enough momentum to actually make a noise as I cradled my balls and began running up to my room. Going out meant getting dressed, which meant getting to wear one of the only pairs of pants I owned now. I may have to keep myself exposed at all times inside, but when I'm outside and away from the house, I can have at least a little bit of dignity. Even if the cotton did cater to outlining my dick expertly.

As I slowly came down the stairs, my eyes caught sight of Erica as she dropped one leg down from behind her, only to witness her left shoot up with unnerving flexibility as her knee silently folded around her head. Not a single sound of her body responding like it should as the tip of her shoe tapped the top of her thigh before quietly moving back into place as she kept her hands on the doorframe while her limb righted itself before she lowered it down with the grace of a ballerina. A perfect measure of personal control I had never seen before on an inhuman scale. Shaking out her legs, the muscles along her thighs and ass rippling as she tottered herself to look at the stares where I stood in complete shock and awe.

"That... That shouldn't be possible." I stammered, trying to figure out how she was so hyperflexible.

"It's not possible," Eric said, grabbing a hair tie as she pulled her hair back. "It's Neo. There are many things we are capable of doing now, Desmond. That includes things humans shouldn't or can't."

With a huff and a proud smile, my neighbor put her hands on her hips and gave me a model's smile. Her blues eyes shining vibrantly as she as she gestured towards the door with her head.

"And something we SHOULD be doing is getting the heck outta here, mister! Let's go!"

I put my shoes on and we stepped outside. Erica told me to give her a second, waiting on the sidewalk as she jogged into her home. Not knowing what to do, I just looked around. It was then I noticed that everyone else was out on the street. All of them in various states of undress, some even completely naked as they looked up at the sky. The energy was palpable as they talked and waited for something to arrive or happen. Like the attendants at a parade in late spring or early summer. The smell of sizzling meats and grill smoke wafting through the morning air as every Neo was in the midst of this makeshift celebration. Some, like Liz who now sported vibrant green hands and the body of a Physique competitor, was sharing a beer with what had to be her daughter Mandy, who was not too far off from her mother's level of muscularity and sported bright orange hands as the two wore matching microbikinis as they watched Cecily forcing Miranda's head between her legs. The black woman's blue hands running through the former Salvadoran housewife's long and luxurious black hair as she used both her tongue and large orange fingers to pleasure Cecily's more lithe and toned figure. Miranda's massive build nestling itself between the blue Neo's legs as my dark skinned neighbor's moans and whimpers grew loud enough for me to hear three doors down and across the street.

A couple houses further, I noticed a small crowd had gathered in front of Mrs. Derringer's place. All of the Neos were completely nude, posing down each other in some sort of communal bodybuilding competition. Flexing and straining their bodies as they seemed to be forcing themselves to flex harder and longer, as if trying to will themselves bigger than the rest. Some eventually giving in and grabbing the ones they were squaring off with until a makeshift wrestling contest was underway. Pairs of competitors letting their bodies do the talking as they pulled each other closer, held each other tighter. And some giving in to a more primal desire as legs were spread, tongues were out and carnality ensued. A Sapphic bacchanal of delirium and might on every inch of this and every other block of neighborhood.

Suddenly, I heard someone calling out to me. Turning in time to see both Liz and Mandy sauntering over to me, beers and hand in hand as their eyes roamed every inch of me. Though their eyes lingered on one area in particular for a long time. It took me a second to realize just how tall the two of them were now. Each looking ready for the stage as they grew closer. It was here I realized that, despite a difference of the colors of their hands, the more buxom curves of one and the size of their muscles, they could practically pass for twin sisters. It had been that long since I had seen Mandy last. I wasn't sure if her mother had chosen to be youthened, or she was made older, or perhaps both. But it was quite uncanny how much the two beefy beauties chose to resemble each other in big ways.

"Hey, Desmond!" Liz said, giving her daughter a knowing glance. "Are you ready for the show?"

"Wh-What show?"

Their fake pouts told me far more than I wanted to know.

"You mean you didn't hear about-"

"Leave him be, sisters."

The two went quiet as a familiar voice rang out, startling me a little bit with its close forcefulness. I turned in time to see Captain Chaimongkhon position herself right next to me, her stance at ease but her face commanding and intense. I was immediately struck with how she had been enhanced once more. She had clearly gone bigger, her body bulkier by the sheer bulging size of her arm as she flexed her shoulders and chest. She had also gotten taller, making me feel even smaller than before in comparison. Everything about her now loudly declared how strong she seemed. closer to the size of a larger male bodybuilder in comparison to everyone else in the neighborhood. Her bull-like neck led down to a pair of mountainous traps that strained at her military green tank top, doubly pulled tight by the way her chest pushed its way out into a cliff-face of incredibly dense pectorals that dropped down to a slightly protruding belly that I could immediately tell was filled with incredible bricks of core strength. Her camo pants filled to the brim with thick legs that I could almost imagine being able to squat the back end of my car with little to no difficulty. Her calf muscles stretching out both the bottom of her pants and the boots she had on that were shined to a perfect polish. Her blackish-blue hair fluttering freely in the gentle breeze as an aura of calm and protection seemed to flow from her.

"We're just have fun, Captain." Mandy whined, shifting on her feet as their pouts became genuine.

"And Erica left him alone out here!" Liz added.

"Fun is all well and good," Amelia scolded them. "But don't forget that even with him being claimed by Commander Nowell, he doesn't have the privileges we do. And the human is still an A Rank. So he deserves better treatment. You hear me?"

"And I didn't leave him alone out here!" Erica said, running to our side as she put her arm around me. "I said to stay here until I get back! Desmond's a good boy!"

My brain twinged as she said the words. I smelled something burning, followed by a weird smell of rubber. She had seen how I reacted to mom's commands. Why would she say it now? I could feel Amelia's eyes on me before I could look, a knowing gaze that flit between Erica and myself.

"Regardless of what the situation was, you know Commander Nowell wanted you to keep an eye on him. We can't get careless with our men, Erica. Now, please return to what you were doing, ladies."

As I watched my neighbors seemed to take being dismissed in stride, Mrs. Tallarico grabbed my shoulders and turned me towards Amelia as she pulled in close.

"I submitted the paperwork for a name change, matron." Erica proclaimed in hushed tones. "Within the month, I'll be going by Joanie Devareau."

I could feel my face scrunch up as she made the announcement. Yet another name change? Why is everyone around me so hellbent on this? Then it hit me.

"Devareau?" I asked. "That's not your maiden name."

"Neither's Tallarico," Amelia said softly, stepping in with an apparent need for secrecy. "But things change, all the-"

A low, discordant hum fell upon the street as both ladies turned their eyes to the sky. Sudden anticipation on their faces, separated by anxiousness and mere spectacle. I looked up at the crystal blue sky, wondering what was going on before glancing around the entire neighborhood to see every Neo had stopped what they were doing. Every single one looking upward towards I don't know what.

"What's going on?"

Amelia's eyes stayed on the sky, a slight grimace on her face.

"It's begun."

"What has?"

Placing her hand on my shoulder, Erica pointed me back towards the sky. A distant look of an observer studying the heavens as she pulled me in tight.

"The next step in the war," she proclaimed. "The creation of the NAE zones!"

As the neighborhood began to cheer, I watched as a golden shimmer passed above our heads. It was radiant, almost ethereal in the way it glowed as it crossed the sky like a veil. Covering us all in its frightening splendor as it defied all rational means of existing. A faintly dark crackling of energy coursing through the field, much like what I had seen in my visions as the vibrations grew more intense. I felt my teeth rattling, my ears buzzing. Something deep in my brain reverberating so fiercely, it made the inside of my skull itch. The scent of burning rubber was strong, like when I was ordered to be a Good Boy like mom told me to be yesterday. I could feel myself getting weak, my legs giving out on me like every ounce of energy within me had just vanished like a dry lake. If it wasn't for Erica or Joanie or whatever she was calling herself holding me up, I'm pretty sure I'd be on the pavement. Then, in one more burst of golden light, the field vanished from sight, though both the hum and my weakness remained.

"Wh-What... What just..."

"That's a disruption field," Amelia said, looking me over with a scowl. "Multipurpose as a chaff barrier, secondhand Axzhurat field generator and means to keep humans under control."

"Control?" I mumbled, suddenly feeling tired. "What do you mean by control?"

"Can't fight if you don't have the energy," Erica proclaimed as she handed me off to Amelia. "That means no walks for a while, Desmond. Looks like I have to go to the park alone."

As I was put in Amelia's arms, I could feel my heart starting to race. The sheer power I could feel was almost electrifying. I was reminded of the gentle force of nature element from back when I saw her again. She had clearly worked out before showing, her muscles pumped. There was a primal part of me that wanted to run my hands along her body, feel every nook and cranny and crevice and ridge. I smelled the subtle scents of tropical fruits and lemongrass as she adjusted her grip on me. My mouth was dry. I just... I had never responded this intensely to anyone before today. I could feel myself twitching in my pants as she slowly started to walk me back inside the house.

"You need to calm down," she told me, smiling gently as we reached the door. "Or else we might get into trouble."

["You are to be a good boy and do as the ranking Neo wherever you are tells you to do."]

I felt a jolt in my brain as mom's command rang in my head, and whatever urge was building instantly disappeared. Though I have to be completely honest, I wanted to follow through on it. I REALLY wanted to. I really NEEDED to. And Amelia wanted to, as well. I could tell by the sound of her voice. It was utterly undeniable. But I had to be a good boy. And Amelia was the highest ranking Neo in my area. So I have to listen and be a Good Boy.

God, I hate that those words are so ingrained in my head now. So I sighed and nodded my head as Amelia took me inside.

GLKnight

People of Saradas! I recently commissioned art from YOUR HOUSE from an artist going by FRK Studios both on DA and on Twitter. And outside of a couple quibbles (she's a Red Neo, so both her eyes and as of this point in the story halfway up her forearms should be red), I'm actually very pleased with the picture.

SO! May I present to you, The Reaper Of The Red! Her Majesty, Cecilia Bernard's Right Hand! Commander of the forces of the Neo Alsarnian Empire! Mother of Desiree Nowell, Sister Of The White! Mother, Keeper and Breeder of Desmond Nowell, the First Viable Human! Matron Warchief of Her Majesty's Armies and Domina Valkyria Of The Axzhurat!

The first picture of COMMANDER LAURA NOWELL!

And as a bonus, one of the banners of The NAE, for good measure!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jcboyd

Replete with the six fingered fist!!!!

ArkhamAsylum

She looks like a super swole Karen, which fits her character, so I'd say the art turned ot really well.

Jaguar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
it all made me think that equality had been abandoned for true domination


I predict the adoption of caste systems in Canada, the UK, and USA.  Not to fantasy levels of course, and not even as extreme as what India has had for 3000+ (according to Wikipedia) years, but sadly something for us in the direction of what Indian Dalits and "other backward classes" had to endure in the past, but less extreme.  Not now, but in future decades, maybe 50 years.

;)
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
it all made me think that equality had been abandoned for true domination


I predict the adoption of caste systems in Canada, the UK, and USA.  Not to fantasy levels of course, and not even as extreme as what India has had for 3000+ (according to Wikipedia) years, but sadly something for us in the direction of what Indian Dalits and "other backward classes" had to endure in the past, but less extreme.  Not now, but in future decades, maybe 50 years.

;)

Your House is actually my commentary on muscle growth fiction, in general. It's an introspective look at the various toxic elements within our shared fetish that are then applied in a singular setting. From abusive women to sudden changes in sexuality, from men stripped of everything they have and are to people stripped of their identities and remade "for the better". Both sides of Femdom to ineffectual passivity, the aggressive demasculinization of the point of view/narrator, the inherent stakes of transformation.

It's not a story about the real world. It's a story about the worlds we create without really asking ourselves "Why?" beyond inherent satisfaction. I know I can't just write a story that's pure gratification, but that's just how I am. I like knowing people who read my stories start thinking about why they like or not like certain sections so far. And any real world elements and comparisons are from outside perspectives. That's why it's in First Person up to now, so others can bring themselves into it without losing Desmond in the process.

So, in short, the Caste/Class system in Your House is purposefully designed so that you're asking yourself whether you truly want to live under something like it. Past is present, and future is yesterday. And it's only when we decide to live in the world we want can we understand what others don't see.

Jaguar

It is an incredible story! 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

jcboyd

When the author articulates a finest interpretation beyond what the critics conceive.  Damn GLK - this elevates the work even more with the unironic conception of our shared interests. Stellar stellar stuff



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
it all made me think that equality had been abandoned for true domination


I predict the adoption of caste systems in Canada, the UK, and USA.  Not to fantasy levels of course, and not even as extreme as what India has had for 3000+ (according to Wikipedia) years, but sadly something for us in the direction of what Indian Dalits and "other backward classes" had to endure in the past, but less extreme.  Not now, but in future decades, maybe 50 years.

;)

Your House is actually my commentary on muscle growth fiction, in general. It's an introspective look at the various toxic elements within our shared fetish that are then applied in a singular setting. From abusive women to sudden changes in sexuality, from men stripped of everything they have and are to people stripped of their identities and remade "for the better". Both sides of Femdom to ineffectual passivity, the aggressive demasculinization of the point of view/narrator, the inherent stakes of transformation.

It's not a story about the real world. It's a story about the worlds we create without really asking ourselves "Why?" beyond inherent satisfaction. I know I can't just write a story that's pure gratification, but that's just how I am. I like knowing people who read my stories start thinking about why they like or not like certain sections so far. And any real world elements and comparisons are from outside perspectives. That's why it's in First Person up to now, so others can bring themselves into it without losing Desmond in the process.

So, in short, the Caste/Class system in Your House is purposefully designed so that you're asking yourself whether you truly want to live under something like it. Past is present, and future is yesterday. And it's only when we decide to live in the world we want can we understand what others don't see.

Sounder9-

Definitely a great story that's really giving some great introspection into the fetish.

GLKnight

Decided to make a poll for which Neo(s) you would like to see art of in the near future. While there are no real Orange Neos of note (yet, give it time), there are a good variety of body types and personalities at play. *AND* I made sure to highlight the ones who are on Desmond's side to somewhat neutral, as I plan on having a separate poll for the more antagonistic Neos (who surprisingly are mostly Reds).

So yeah! New poll! Help me decide the next piece(s) to commission art of!

GLKnight

Forgot to add that you can pick two options. If I can arrange it, I'll get two pieces. Otherwise, I'll have to stagger them.

GLKnight

Voting's locked, and a clear winner has been chosen by you and others elsewhere.


I'm gathering the references for the story's Deuterotagonist, DESIREE NOWELL, now.

GLKnight

Next installment should be ready tomorrow, as I have to make it compliant with the forum's rules.

Which I honestly won't have to worry about soon, because there's a massive plot point that's going to handle getting around all that soon-ish.

GLKnight

Having to work around the boards' new policies about stories is a pain, but I did it. But it won't matter soon, I guess. The original intent is still doable, as there's wrinkles in Your House that will let me write what I want to anyway without Saradas' nitpicks being a factor.

Anyhoo, with that said, here's the site appropriate version of the next installment.

= = = = = = = =

As soon as I was back inside the house, I was- Maybe not feeling better, but definitely not as bad as I was outside. It was like stepping out of a really cold waterfall, coming down from on high with freezing water that just drained everything out of you. But unlike the rest of me, my dick was tingling. I swear, it felt like my heart was hammering in two spots: my chest and my groin. It was kind of like what I went through back at the Estates, particularly the uncontrollable arousal. As I moved towards one of the couches, my eyes were glued onto Amelia. The way she was moving. The gentle power exuding from her as she took stock of the house once again. I was completely taken with her entire presence.

"Your sister will be returning soon," she said, taking a seat across from me. "So until then, I recommend we just stay calm and try to not draw any attention, okay?"

As she glanced over her shoulder, I knew exactly what she was talking about. For some reason, the orange lights of the security and communication system burned directly into the back of my eyes. I couldn't help but sigh with exasperation.

"I'll try," I groaned, rubbing my sweaty hands on my pants. "Maybe I should learn about this... field or whatever it is that made everyone cheer."

The Green Neo's eyes narrowed, a mask of concern crossing her face  as she rubbed her hands together. Showing how the Green hue on her hands had spread a bit further on her arms, now coming about halfway below her elbow.

"You mean the NAE Zone field?"

I just nodded my head as she reached for one of the pockets of her fatigue pants.

"Shield your eyes."

While she pulled out one of those... disabler doohickeys she used once before, I did as I was told. Closing my eyes and waiting. After a brief flash of blue light, I could hear Amelia breathing a sigh of relief.

"We're clear, Desmond."

Rubbing my eyes a bit, I opened them to the sight of Captain Chaimongkhon slumping back with an air of utter relief. Deflated like a cloud drained of its rain, dark and brooding but empty all the same.

"Are you alright?"

She nodded her head slowly, taking a deep breath before rolling her shoulders and neck. Her head practically swooping down as her thick neck muscles bulged unnaturally, chin noticeably pushing in her chest before going upright with a series of pops.

"They've been pushing every Neo in their training," she groaned, stretching her arms out as she began to move each of her fingers. First downward, then completely flat to each side before centering themselves and then laying flat against the back of her hand. "Even the ones protecting the men and home front like myself. All because of the Zones being put up before the soiree."

"What's so important about them?" I asked, ignoring the way Amelia kept moving her knees back and forth. Drawing my eyes between her legs, as if I was being beckoned towards what lied between.

"The fields are central for primarily one thing," she said, sitting upright with a sudden seriousness. "And that's to keep what's ours."

Reaching into her pocket once more, I watched her pull out this little metal bar. It wasn't very big, maybe a couple inches long and rather thin. She ended up putting it down on the table between us, opposite of the scrambler thing. I was going to ask her what it did, but with a pinch of her fingers and a slight clicking sound, I knew it had to be more Neo tech. My eyes went wide as I saw two thin arms pop out of either end, glowing slightly red as they lengthened to the edges of the table before two slivers of metal wire slid down the entire length of the wooden piece of furniture. Only stopping when the wires reached near the glowing blue tech. Then, with a subtle burst of red light, I watched as a highly detailed map of the county my home resided in filled in the empty space between. Every city, suburb, major landmark and topographic detail to such minute attention.

"Wh-What-? How-?"

Amelia leaned forward, swiping her hands over the map as it scrolled and zoomed in to highlight this and the next four blocks of neighborhood. The zone turning purple as it came into focus as a little NAE flag appeared over what had to be my- my mother's home.

"This is where we are," she continued, not giving me a second to think. "This neighborhood, as well as the entire city and neighboring mountain, are under NAE occupation. It's open terrain, and the nearby mountain is our only defense point. As it was, we wouldn't have a chance in Hell of protecting neither sister nor man. Except-"

Tapping the table twice, the map zoomed out to be entirely covered in purple. Then, with another tap, a golden shimmer crossed the entire section of map, covering everything. Then vanishing in a blip, revealing... nothing. No names, no streets. Not even the mountain. Everything was just gone in a flash. Topographical details remained, but that was it. Like it had never been there in the first place.

"...for what the NAE Zone generators can do. AKA Human Disruption Fields. The two hundredth generation take on the electric fence. A thorough system of camouflage to keeps ours and our kind safe."

The sound of something exploding, followed by a powerful shockwave rocking the house sent me into a panic. I ducked down, expecting to face the inevitable ball of flame and force that comes with it. But as the cries of joy crested over the receding boom, I scrambled to the window and witnessed as every Neo in the neighborhood was still outside, staring upwards as more explosions happened above us all. My fear sliding into disbelief as missile after missile rocketed towards us, only to hit the field with the ineffectuality of a child throwing a stuffed animal. The weapons slamming against the field, only to release their payload far from the intended targets as if they were nothing but really loud fireworks so high up in the air. It both awed and scared me. Technology so far advanced beyond what we were capable of, readied and in use.

"Right on time." Amelia muttered, putting her hand on my shoulder with the same serious look on her face.

"On time?" I asked, numb with this overwhelming show of passive force. "You knew the missiles were coming?"

I couldn't, or more accurately wouldn't, fight back as she gently guided me away from the window as another explosion went off without any damage and led me back to my spot on the couch.

"We've been at this for decades, Desmond." she groaned as she sat back down across from me. "I wouldn't be surprised if I learned some governments were already starting to topple, if I were you."

I could feel my emotions deflating. Yet another crushing show of force, and Amelia just remained calm and collected like it was an everyday thing for her. I don't know if my heart was hammering in my chest because of how scared I was or what. But it was making my insides shudder with each thrum.

And the whole time, the tingling along my groin was just getting harder and harder to ignore.

"Why... Why are you showing me all this?" I asked, swallowing nervously. I could feel my cheeks getting warm. Was I blushing? I had to be blushing. Gotta calm down. I have to calm down.

"Because you are the commander's son," she said, her black and neon green eyes staring directly into mine. "And you are the only A Rank to date among the menfolk. This is a reminder that while I am a Neo, I am on your side. You will have to be kept in the dark on some things, but not everything."

As she gave me a smile, I couldn't help but notice she crossed her arms as she spoke. Inadvertently flexing her chest, highlighting the fact that she had gone for sheer muscle mass instead of emphasizing a more feminine form. Her pectoral cleavage pushing her top forward, allowing me a peek at the beautiful vascularity from her protruding bosom of might while her words faded into the background. Images of me groping her chest ran through my mind. Nuzzling my face between them, lapping and suckling at her nipple as she moaned at my efforts while one hand adoringly pet my head and the other tenderly stroked my cock. Laying me down on this couch as she straddled me, both of us naked as she smiled down from on high. Teasing herself as she rubbed the tip of my dick across her hot and wet entrance.

Is is warm? Am I warm? I can't help but feel warm.

"Desmond? You need to calm down. Now."

I came out of my fantasy to find Amelia's eyes flitting from two spots. One was directly into my own eyes. The other was...

"Nngh!"

As I looked down, I realized just how much I was straining my pants. My body was tremoring as I felt throb after painfully powerful throb flowing through my groin. A sticky spot slowly spreading across my pants. It felt... similar to the night I nearly died. But only in my chest and in my groin.

"S-Something's wrong."

I shakily got to my feet, only managing to take one step, two steps before I felt my whole crotch pulse and drop me to my knees with a grunt of pain.

I heard Amelia call my name, but it sounded so distant, like a voice in a sealed room. I couldn't focus, reaching into my pants to whip out my dick. My hands felt like ice as my cock felt like fire. My sight filled with flashes of white as I looked at my crotch, angrily engorged as I slowly pumped myself with both hands. I felt hands on my shoulders, shaking me. Amelia's voice telling me to stop, but muted and without power.

The only thing I could focus on was release.

"I- I GOTTA... NGH! I GOTTA CUM!!!" I screamed, unable to look at her. My hands picking up speed as I put my entire being into it. My entire being was in my actions. A simple mantra running through my head.

"Must cum. Must serve. Must breed. Must expand."

I could feel sweat pouring down my face as I kept at it. The flashes of white getting more and more blinding. I could feel myself pitching forward, one hand shooting out to stabilize myself. Eye to eye, in a manner of speaking, with my dick as the overwhelming need to get off took claim of my soul. The pressure building inside of me, growing with more and more effort. But no matter what, I couldn't finish.

I CAN'T FINISH!!

"DESMOND! I ORDER YOU TO STOP!"

I looked up at Amelia, standing before me. But I couldn't see... HER. All I saw was a wavy field of blue, with a giant green form in the midst of it.

"C-CAN'T STOP!!!" I grunted, feeling hot tears stinging my eyes before they flowed down my face. "N-NEED! I- I NEED-!!!"

With another pulse, I crumpled again as I went to my elbow with a scream. As I looked down at the floor, my hand not slowing for even a second, I noticed a swirling of colors. Veins of red and blue, orange and green each spiraling higher and higher as they weaved their way along my girthy Neo fuck stick. I could feel myself getting more and more lightheaded as they moved across the length of my genitals. Then, with startling speed, two more colors proceeded to race towards catching up. Twin lines of both purple and white, twisting around each other in unison as my body tremored uncontrollably. A union of two colors that swiftly overtook the rest as I felt my body starting to give out.

"HELP ME!!!", I begged, taking my arm off the floor so I could use both hands again. But then I felt someone's arms wrapping around my waist to pull me upright.

"I've got this!"

The voice sounded familiar as a hand went between my legs. I couldn't tell who it was, but as I watched their hand move back and forth, the green form gently but urgently pumping up and down my length, I could sense the actual care being shown to me. The past few months, very few had shown me such courtesy. And as I felt a calming need building within me, focus returned to me and helped me realize who it was.

"E-Emma?"

"I got you," she whispered, her voice sweet and kind as she placed her chin on my shoulder. "Maisie warned us this might happen. So don't worry, okay? Lemme use my healing hands to ease your pain."

As I turned my head, I saw a white figure quickly closing the door and joining Amelia nearby. The only white I knew of was her. I could feel my cheeks burning as I looked away.

"D-Don't look at me, Desi..." I begged. But she refused to look away. It was almost like she was staring through me, but her head was tilted downward. Only her head. I could feel myself nearing my limit. Sweat pouring down my face as I breathed in hot, ragged gasps. But still she kept watching, her gaze never wavered. Then I noticed sparkles of something coming from beneath me. Orange and blue, and... green? And red? And PURPLE AND WHITE?!

I looked downward, and saw that the lights swirling around my cock were actually drifting off of me. Flittering like a miasma as they glittered in the blue field. Being pulled directly towards Desi as she stood there, almost as if they were waiting for her to come back. Then, before I even knew it, I came. Firing volley after immense volley of jizz across the room, accompanied by huge bursts of colored light. Each burst landing in a heavy splatter that briefly glowed purple before fading into a dull pearlescent, while the light hovered in the air before gliding towards my sister's form as if caught in a current. Her head tilting back as the light fed itself into her form, mingling and swirling insider the white fill of her shape.

It honestly felt like an eternity as I was caught in the tsunami of relief, my entire essence flowing down to my growing as I kept coming over and over again. But soon, the flow of my seed slowed, along with the filtering of light as the colors channeling through my dick faded from view and I slumped in Emma's arms. Completely spent as my heart settled and the urge to sleep began to overtake me.

"What in the Hell just happened?" Amelia shouted.

But Desiree wasted no time, rushing to my side as Emma shuffled to her feet, carrying me with one arm as if I was a stuffed toy. My head was reeling as my vision was going wonky.

"Let's get Desmond to the couch, first. I'll explain in a minute."

Gently laying me down, I fought to stay awake as Desi's face came into view. Her black and white eyes looking fondly at me as she stroked my hair with a smile. Then turning to join Amelia and Emma as they walked into the kitchen, the little veins of glowing colors spreading out across her limbs while they faded from view as I closed my eyes and fell unconscious.