Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:03:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Your House
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Your House  (Read 86138 times)

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Your House
« Reply #165 on: December 08, 2022, 02:35:13 pm »
He did seem to get over it pretty quickly. Maybe it's less of an issue than I imagine it would be.

It's actually more of an issue than you think. He just happened to get what he wanted, anyway.

I can see the red flags that are starting to show when it comes to Desi too, the subtle manipulations that can be just as abusive as what his mother put them through. Desi is giving off obsessive stalker vibes; she withholds just as much information from him as their mother, only sharing it when someone else brings it up, and it's especially noticeable as she gets more comfortable with her changes. She's starting to see him as more of her pet.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #165 on: December 08, 2022, 02:35:13 pm »

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #166 on: December 09, 2022, 12:55:13 am »
He did seem to get over it pretty quickly. Maybe it's less of an issue than I imagine it would be.

It's actually more of an issue than you think. He just happened to get what he wanted, anyway.

I can see the red flags that are starting to show when it comes to Desi too, the subtle manipulations that can be just as abusive as what his mother put them through. Desi is giving off obsessive stalker vibes; she withholds just as much information from him as their mother, only sharing it when someone else brings it up, and it's especially noticeable as she gets more comfortable with her changes. She's starting to see him as more of her pet.

The more I think about it you are probably right and I may have misread. In her instance of messing up she should have just apologized but instead she felt so desperate for him not to leave she instead decided to use the code phrase to control him. Also in instances with her and other Neos, instead of joining in the conversation (once it gets flirty) it always feels like a mix of jealousy, anger, and desperation with her. 

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #167 on: December 09, 2022, 04:05:00 pm »

The more I think about it you are probably right and I may have misread. In her instance of messing up she should have just apologized but instead she felt so desperate for him not to leave she instead decided to use the code phrase to control him. Also in instances with her and other Neos, instead of joining in the conversation (once it gets flirty) it always feels like a mix of jealousy, anger, and desperation with her.

It's certainly a trauma response built out of fear. Now that she's being given more control than she's ever had in her life, she's going to use it to cling to the only person or thing that helped to begin with, even if that means pushing all others away and inadvertently building a guilded cage for him.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #168 on: December 11, 2022, 06:11:06 am »
As we pulled away from the house, I couldn't help but feel a sense of giddiness as I watched everyone pass by. Not only was I getting the fuck out of this neighborhood, if only temporarily, but it seemed that the weird golden fencing field thing had some serious limits. Because as I sat in my car, listening to some music that dad used to love, I felt perfectly fine. The weird effect that dropped my like a rock was somehow unable to penetrate the interior of the car. Maybe that was by design, to keep men inside why Neos were allowed to have perpetual freedom? If so, I think I might need to test the limits of how much protection I'd need to not become a human ragdoll every time I wanted to go outside.

Speaking of outside, as we drove down the street, I could swear I was having a very real sense of Deja Vu. The way the whole neighborhood was moving, with the Neos out and about on their daily activities. It was almost as if I knew they were there before I left the house. As I looked at them, I could also swear I was hearing snippets of their conversations. Annabelle talking with Diana, her Orange hands moving excitedly as she talked about her training. Misty in her yard, training with her two now fully adult daughters as all three Blue Neos lifted weights in the nude. Miranda walking into the house on the corner belonging to Samantha, Orange hand in Blue as she was led into private quarters as we turned the corner. Tabitha leading a group of various Neos in a weird sort of Yoga, her back twisting her body through her legs in extreme contortionist ways as the Green Neo placidly led them through their exercises while we drove down the block. All as I think I saw it? Or maybe imagined it? I don't know. It was all-

"...So bizarre."

"What is?" Desi asked. I immediately came out of my thoughts, pulling my head away from the passenger window and rubbed my eyes.

"Nothing. Just a sense of... Sense of Deja Vu, I think?"

Desi just shrugged her shoulders as she kept on driving. Not really concerned with what I was saying as we pulled into a lineup of cars.

"If you say so. Now, get ready. Once we're waved through, you're gonna feel a bit weird."

"What do you mean a bit-"

It's then that I noticed what we were in line for. Directly ahead of us stood that field that was put up yesterday. But what I hadn't noticed was this giant, crystalline and steel looking gateway that stood where the neighborhood's park used to be. Clearly built for big vehicles, the two lanes diverged into four as they worked their way through a cascade of shimmering golden light that would periodically part, let a car through and fall again. Across the front of the structure, four signs that directed drivers towards recently taken towns were placed above the four different stations attended by Orange Neos.

Wallaby. Destination. Kanaky. And in the fourth lane, Carrow.

As Desi merged with the fourth lane, I felt something weird deep inside my core. It was like my body was flickering like a lightbulb, blinking with infrequent bursts of light. I could feel my hands tremoring, my vision was wobbling. I suddenly felt myself fluctuating between a fever and a chill, like I had immediately caught the flu or something. I think I'm sweating? Oh, God...

"Easy," Desi whispered, putting her hand on my chest. "Breathe. This happens to all humans who pass through the gate. It will pass once we're through. Just breathe."

I could only nod my head as we pulled up to the booth. Reaching into the console beneath the stereo, Desi quickly pulled out a small billfold before turning the stereo down.

"This is gonna feel uncomfortable."

Before I could even ask, she began rolling the window down and I could feel myself going limp. It was at that point I realized that while I was safe in the car, any sort of opening let the effects wash right over over. But what no one told me was what being so close to the field itself would feel like. That blinking light sensation quickly went away, and was immediately filled with the sensation like I was actively pulling light into myself, instead. With each pulse, things seemed to shrink and grow dimmer. All sound was gone except for the sound of my heartbeat. My vision kept sinking further and further inward like everything was imploding into nothingness. I closed my eyes, trying to fight the frightening abyss I was being dragged into. I opened my mouth and-

"You can open your eyes, now."

I waited a brief second to see if I would disappear. And once I noticed nothing was happening, I opened my eyes to find... the road.

"We're through?" I asked, turning in my seat to watch the golden field getting farther and farther from view. And I felt... okay!

"Sure are!" she chuckled, popping the driver's side door open. "Now, you ready to get back behind the wheel?"

As she climbed out, I scooted myself along the lovers front seat. Absolutely excited to be able to drive my car again. Mine! Not mom's car. Not Desi's car. But MY car! The last thing I had that connected me to dad after mom cleared practically everything else with him in or on it after the funeral. Running my hands along the knotted leather grip. Fingers sliding along the wood console. Adjusting the mirror so I could get a good view behind us. Desi must have seen the biggest, dumbest grin I've ever had on my face as she got in on the passenger side.

"You really missed this, huh?"

"I did." I said, my voice cracking a bit as I was getting a little misty eyed. "Dad and I used to go on drives from time to time, to get away from mom when she was getting too much. Go to Delaney's, get some Piston Shakes. I pieced this car together when I went to college. Scrimped and saved before I got into investing. Made sure it was just like his, before the day of the... Before he-"

I could feel the tears rolling down my eyes as I thought about the accident. How his brakes wouldn't respond. Throwing his arm in front of me as he fought to turn the car to try and slow us down. The oncoming semi smashing us from one side and throwing us off the road. The way the car wrapped around it, crushing him behind the wheel. I screamed for help over and over as I watched the life drain out of him. His free hand rubbing my hair as he told me it'd be okay, comforting me in his final moments. The window breaking. Hands pulling me out. I kept screaming for him as they drug me out of there, leaving him alone.

"Dad would want you to have his car." Desi said, sliding in to give me a hug. Her voice sincere as she approached me with gentleness.

"And mom didn't," I said, wiping my eyes. "She doesn't want us to have anything. That's how she's always been. She needs to take control and always make it about her. Our whole lives have been nothing but her. That's why she tried to sell the car."

Desi let me go, returning to her side of the car as she grew quiet. Fiddling with her thumbs as I could see her trying to piece together something important.

"The NAE didn't force mom to return the car."

"...what?"

Desi reached forward, opening the glove box and pulling out the registration. As soon as she went to hand it off, I could see my signature on the title, plain as day. No changes, no alterations. Everything was in my name.

"I... I used your money to buy the car back from the vintage dealer she had sold it to. The NAE facilitated the sale on mom's behest. That's why she claimed she sold it on some backdoor site, and became so angry when you got the car back. I couldn't let her-"

I leaned forward and gratefully held Desi as tight as I could, taking her by surprise. Slowly hugging me and rubbing my back.

"I've felt like I've been alone for so long because of her. Thank you!"

We just stayed there, on the side of the road as we hugged each other for a minute. By this point, I had stopped crying, thank goodness. But it felt good to just hug someone with a genuine appreciation for what they had done, not having to constantly fight myself to accept they had done it out of the kindness of their hearts. Not trying to sus out secret motives or underhanded reasons.

"So you're not mad I used your money to get it back?"

"Why should I?" I said, letting her go and getting behind the wheel. "In a way, it's like mom bought the car back for me, right? Considering she was the one who claimed everything I had as "head of residence" or whatever?"

The look on Desi's face as I turned the engine over was absolutely priceless. A visage of stunned disbelief, smiling like a goof as if I had just blown her mind.

"Huh! I never thought of it that way!"

"And that's why I'll always be your big brother!"

With a quick adjustment of the seat so I can reach the pedals, I threw the car into gear and took off down the road. Relishing the open highway with my window down as we drove through the warm plains for the twenty minute drive to Carrow. Our spirits lifted by the fact we had inadvertently got one over mom, albeit unintentionally. Jamming to some music on our joyride. I had to admit, this was the most fun I had almost a year. Desi allowed to be young despite her treatments, and me being allowed to not worry about our mom for a short while.

But soon enough, the exit came up. And with it, a contingency of Neos getting to work on putting up another crystalline and metal gateway monstrosity, while a few others were stopping traffic for inspection.

"Maybe I should take the wheel, Des."

But I shook my head.

"If they have a problem, they can take it up with mom. Just claim you're my chaperone and you wanted me to drive you around. They'll believe a Neo."

As one waved off the vehicle in front of us, their partner motioned us forward. As we got closer, I could see them growing confused. The two Orange Neos in matching military garb giving each other wary looks while moving to either side of the car.

"What brings you to Carrow?" the one by me asked.

"Personal matters," Desi answered. Shooting me a slightly unconfident look as her side's inspector held out her hand. "Just hear for some burgers from Delaney's, take a walk around the town. Was thinking of getting a haircut while I'm here."

Her inspector waggled her Orange fingers, prompting Desi's compliance.

"We'll still need to see some ID."

As Desi reached into her pocket, I went to the console beneath the stereo where I usually kept my wallet while driving.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting my ID?" I asked, unsure of what the soldier was asking about. "Don't you need to see mine, as well?"

The two ladies outside our car burst into laughter, unable to hold back.

"Men don't GET ID's! You should just stay inside the house like a good-"

"Sasha?"

My inspector looked at her partner, annoyance on her face that quickly fell into a state of mild panic.

"S-Sorry about the disturbance, Ms. Nowell. You and the human may move along."

Both gave us the weird pyramid salute before handing my sister back her ID and waving us along. The two clearly scared by our interaction as we drove off.

"What was that all about?"

Desi just smiled as she held up her translucent ID card, her picture sticking out almost like a holographic image as she pointed next to our last name.

"Mom's like a celebrity with the troops," Desi said. "So why not just get SOME good use from our affiliation?"

"About fucking time..."

While my sis kept going on and on, my mind phased out as I took stock of the spree of activity going down in the small town of Carrow. Neos covered the streets of the former one-horse town, busy as bees while the tourist trap was being remade with Neo specifications in mind. The sound of construction filling the air while I turned towards the town's only parking lot, slowed by the traffic of colored hands and glowing eyes that didn't even give any consideration to who was driving what. A swagger in everyone's step as they filtered through the freshly conquered place. The only signs of non-Neo activity were the occasional men who looked absolutely frightened while fulfilling domestic duties, scurrying to or from places as their new overlords made comments or passes at them as they ran by. A complete inversion of the nightmare women faced or feared of facing, thrown back at their tormentors whether undeserved or rightly so.

As we made pulled into the empty parking lot, now rendered free by the destroyed gate, I made sure to pick a spot where we could climb in and go in the last row of the plot of land. Killing the engine just in time to hear the sound of Neos chanting in unison as the statue of the town's founder, E. Walter Winchell, who stood proudly next to his wife Delaney, came crashing down before our eyes. The clatter of breaking stone and screeching metal as rebar and steel reinforcement gave way under their might. The crowd of Neo witnesses cheering as if this was a game they were winning, followed by the rise of "Neo For You" rose over the disturbance.

"It's something, isn't it?" Desi asked.

"You could say that." I said, not looking at Desi as I closed my door and began walking into the town square.

"Desmond..."

I could hear the subtle annoyance in her voice. The way she drew out the vowel with a little whine. I didn't really say ANYTHING, but she took it as a slight challenge. I had only seen statues being toppled on the news, when a dictator fell or people took it upon themselves to control the narrative. And to be fair, some narratives need to be taken away from those who try to glamorize a lie. But while Winchell wasn't the BEST, a businessman who always looked for a new opportunity, he was the one who let his wife make all the important decisions. Delaney was considered the real founder of Carrow, and they celebrated her tribute being torn down because of the written history.

As I stepped out onto the street, Neo eyes were on me with every beat. Some were hungry, eying me like a predator as they passed us by. Others were derisive, wondering why I was even out in public. Some probably due to curiosity, looking at my alterations and wondering why someone would do this to another person. All of them eventually wandering down to between my legs, and the absolute monster that was barely even covered up down there. Shock causing all thoughts to lead to the one thing I was almost positive was on their minds.

It felt... I don't really know how to put it. Beyond the limits of uncomfortable, maybe into the realm of actual fear for my safety. I turned to Desiree, her eyes scanning the crowd as I put my hand on her arm.

"I think this was a bad idea, Desi."

"You'll be fine," she told me. Grabbing my hand in hers as she took the lead. "Just stick with me, alright?"

I tried to listen, but as she spoke, so many scents swam over me as she pulled me through the crowd. It was like my mind was telling me so many things: stay, come with me, cute, attractive, hot, wait, calm, excitement. The Neos around me seemingly huddling in closer together, pressing up against me. It was becoming so suffocating. I felt hands on me. On my neck. Going for my hands. Trying to free me from Desi's grip. On my waist. On my ass. And so many, so SO many hands going for my groin. Squeezing me. Gently caressing me. Trying to slide beneath my pants. Hefting it up. All I can hear are their laughter. Their catcalls and come-ons. And they keep pushing in on me. They're trying to wrench my hand free. I want them to stop, but my brain keeps telling me it's their right. Don't fight against your mistresses. I deserve this.

I gotta get out. Force my way through.

Oh God.

I want out.

I want out.

I want out.

I want out. I want out I want out I want out IwantoutIwantoutIwantoutIwantoutIwantoutIwantout I WANT-

"Desmond! It's okay! You're safe!"

As I look at Desi, breath ragged as she looks at me, I can see the buildings behind her. A bakery, a news and smokes shop that was being cleared for another business, a salon. Everything in sharp relief as I feel my anxiety slowly fading away.

"Let's go to the salon, okay? Where I can keep an eye on you just in case anything happens."

As I glance through the window, I notice that the salon is littered with Neos of all types. Orange Neos at each seat, taking care of each occupant of Blues and Greens. Fingers working at inhuman speeds as they tease and trim, measure and braid. I can feel my hands still tremor at the thought of being inside a packed building full of them, even if Desi was among their number.

"I-I-I need air," I mutter, looking to my right at a rambler's alley that led to the nearby creek. "I'm... I'm gonna sit by the creek. If, uh... If that's alright?"

As she stroked my hair, I took one look in her eyes and could immediately sense what she felt: pity. Like when you're a child and being coddled and placated. That same smile an adult gives you when you did nothing wrong, but reacts in hushed tones all the same.

"Sure. If anything happens, run to me, okay? You know where I'll be."

I say nothing, choosing silence and nodding my head as I watched her walk away. A confident swagger that was so unlike how she used to be. Shoulders back, head up. A projection of strength while I could feel myself doing the opposite. As I walked into the alley, I could feel my hands starting to rub my forearms. An old habit, when my nerves got too worked up from mom scolding me. As I walked past all the hidden shops, each filled to the brim with the Neos hard at work to change the town into something more befitting their interests, my memory drifted back to my eleventh birthday.

Mom came down hard on me, taking my forgetfulness to do a chore as a slight beyond forgivable and she called every parent in my class to say that I had acted so out of line that she had no choice but to cancel the celebration. Over the next three days, I was forced to do every chore she could think of, which included making meals for both her and Desi that she constantly ridiculed me about. No school, no going outside. When I wasn't working, I was rubbing my arms. Skin chapped and cracking from the cleaning chemicals I had to use. Rubbing it into my arms until I was bleeding from wounds in various spots from the elbow down. Nobody questioned mom, not even challenging her claims it was from me "lashing out in a tantrum, flailing about and smashing my arms into things". She always got her way. So I picked up the pace and rushed out of the walkway towards the sound of the babbling creek that await me.

There's just something about the sounds of nature that can be soothing to the soul, yeah? Like the rest of the world fades away and all you're left with is the way things should be, will be. As I sat down on the bench facing the creek, I just felt everything drifting away. Sure, the sounds of tools and Neos talking were there. But it was like they didn't matter. I was alone, finally. No sensors, no control. I could breathe without having to worry about commands or my bones catching on fire.

"Mind if I join you?"

My head snapped towards the voice, seeing a woman in a full black pantsuit combination, her very long dark hair pulled back in a loose ponytail as the sounds of her dress shoes clacked on the pathway inlaid with river stones. Sunglasses over her eyes as she approached me calmly but assuredly. There was something odd about it, but I didn't know what that was exactly. All I could tell was that she probably meant no harm.

So I did the polite thing and shifted over a bit to give her room.

"Go right ahead."

She nod her head, sitting down slowly and spreading her arms over the back of the bench with a sigh. The two of us basking in the serenity for a moment or two.

Then she asked me something that freaked me out.

"I love taking in the natural world. Don't you, Mr. Nowell?"

I jumped from my seat, keeping my eyes on the lady as I backed away from her.

"Who the Hell are you?!"

"You don't need to be scared," she sighed, taking off her sunglasses. Revealing a pair of brown eyes. No glowing neon colors. No changes. Just a fresh faced woman in her mid forties. "I'm human, just like you."

"That still doesn't answer my question," I loudly demanded. "Who ARE you and HOW do you know my name?"

The woman just chuckled as she reached into her jacket.

"You may call me Merlin," she told me as she pulled out a letter. "As for how I knew? Let's say I'm a friend of a friend. And that's all you need to know for now. Now please-"

She pat the spot where I had been sitting, a smile on her face that she had clearly been working on for many years as she looked me dead in the eyes.

"...Sit back down. We have things to discuss, Mr. Nowell."

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #169 on: December 15, 2022, 07:07:22 am »
I was naturally apprehensive about doing what this Merlin lady was telling me to do. And it was apparent she knew that, too. But she just calmly smiled at me, waving for me to come back over with the letter between her fingers and patting the bench. So I scooched over, keeping my eyes trained on her with every timid step until I slowly sat down on the far edge.

"There you go!" she said, chipper as all Hell as she slipped the piece of paper back into the inside pocket of her jacket.

"Why should I trust you?" I asked, watching as she relaxed. Kicking one dress shoed foot over her knee as she lounged back.

"Because I'm human," she tittered, glancing at me with an incredibly calm demeanor. "Just like you are. And I'm taking a massive risk being here. Making contact with the NAE's only A Rank male after they declared war on all of Humanity."

Being reminded that there was a war going on hit me like a sledgehammer. I lowered my head in shame as the memories came flooding back of the broadcast mom made me watch.

"It's all my fault..."

My companion put her leg down, sitting forward and leaning in so she could look me in the eye.

"What's your fault, Mr. Nowell?"

"I'm why they declared war," I admitted, covering my eyes in shame. "They... did things to me. Tortured me. Tortured my sister. Drove me to my breaking point and I hurt myself. Took me to this... building in the desert. Gave me drugs. Someone left me a note with instructions and a keycard. And I- AND I-"

"Hey, hey!" Merlin told me, putting her hand on my chest in much the same way as Amelia did after the incident in Doctor Bernard's office. "You're getting erratic. Breathe, Mr. Nowell."

So, I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing. Shuddering as I inhaled, going a bit too fast on the exhale. Over and over until my heart slowed down.

"That's better. Now look, I can tell you want to get this off your chest, But this isn't the place for this, okay? It's a bit too public."

I nodded my head as I tried to focus on the sound of the babbling creek flowing by.

"Okay. But I have to ask: why me?"

Taking a quick glance around, the agent moved closer and leaned in. I could tell she was trying to prevent anyone from listening in.

"Here's the thing, kid. Our mutual friend told me you'd be our best chance at intel. Your family is apparently important to the NAE, and we wish to utilize that. And for that, we want you on board."

I knew what she was implying almost immediately.

"You want me to tell you everything I know?" I practically shouted, causing her to shush me and raise her hands to quiet me down.

"From what we were told, your entire household are "A Ranks", whatever that means. And that affords you certain liberties, right?"

"Not really. Some extra security, and I get to eat normally. But I'm not allowed access to technology and I can't leave my house unsupervised."

As she leaned forward, rubbing her hands together in contemplation, I could tell she was thinking about my "benefits".

"That sounds more like house arrest than anything. Almost like they're keeping you as a pet or something."

"That's what mom has started calling me," I said, rubbing my forehead with my fingers. "Cruelty is her main trait. It's why she was chosen to bomb Wall Street."

"She was the bomber?!"

I didn't look her in the eye, letting the weight of what I was saying be the answer.

"They consider her a hero, now. "The Reaper Of The Red", as they call her. Well, when they're not literally worshipping her and fawning over her in massive orgies whenever she's at home."

"And you're forced to participate in them?"

I shook my head and looked at the creek.

"I'm their attendant. I'm refused participation, only to watch and wait on all of those that join for the evening. It's just another punishment from mom, considering how she's altered me."

"Altered you?" Merlin asked. "Why would they alter a boy your age?"

"How old do you think I am?"

As she cocked her to the side, Merlin's hands did this weird waving motion where her finger curled in and out of some invisible loom. As if she were trying to weave an answer from the air.

"On appearance alone? Eighteen, maybe nineteen?"

"I'm twenty-five. And I used to be taller and bigger, too. And this-"

I twisted my left leg and shifted my pelvis, letting the most important thing about me that was altered bulge noticeably against my cotton pants. Its girthy size leaving a very recognizable shape all the way down to my knee. The crotch of my pants sagging from the giant hormone factories between my legs as the weighty sack pulled my pants even tighter around my groin.

"...Used to be normal sized, too."

Merlin's jaw had dropped, eyes wide as she took in what they had done to me.

"We heard rumors of what the Neo-Alsarnians were doing to the women they tricked into joining them," Merlin said, pulling out a pack of gum. "But this is the first time we've heard about anything being done to the men."

"To be honest," I grunted as I carefully sat down. "I haven't seen another man since quarantine began."

Merlin's head popped up, a quizzical look on her face as she put a stick of incredibly strong mint gum in her mouth.

"What quarantine?"

"The government mandated one a couple months back...?"

The look in her eyes, the seriousness she was projecting. The way she turned to me as she pulled out a phone from her pocket.

"Mr. Nowell, I'm a representative of our nation's government. And I can tell you, with full authority, that there WAS NO ORDER for public quarantine."

All I could croak out was a "what" as she began furiously typing something. Her fingers were a blur as she would write a message, swiping left and right quickly, pressing on what had to be random files to attach and send off to God knows who.

"Mr. Nowell," Merlin said, bruskly getting to her feet as she began to look around for any unwanted eyes and ears. "We have been provided a window of opportunity that has taken us over a decade to acquire. If you so wish, we can guarantee an extraction for you in exchange for your testimony-"

"An extraction?" I asked, having a hard time understanding what she was saying due to a mix of her trying to keep it overly simple and speaking way too fast.

"...And firsthand accounts on the NAE and its practices. If you refuse, I and the other members of the DOC will leave you alone. But if you do, then you will not only be jeopardizing the safety of the American populace, but also that of the entire world."

"I'm not following you!" I demanded, maybe a bit too loudly as I got to my feet. "What is going on?"

"Yes or no, Mr. Nowell?

"For what?!"

"DO YOU WANT OUT OF YOUR MOTHER'S CLUTCHES?!"

I paused at the question. The woman who made my entire life a living hell, who continued to torment and torture me. And here was an offer to get away from her. From this bad sci fi movie I found myself trapped in, like I had wanted. But I wasn't the only one caught up in this fucking thing.

"If I do, my sister comes, too."

"Your sister?" Merlin asked, incredulous at my demand. "Mr. Nowell, your sister is one of them! She's a NEO!"

"And just as much of a victim!" I fired back. "She's been beaten and abused and demeaned as much as I have! So if you want me? Then you take her, too!"

"You don't know what's going on, do you?" she asked, pulling out her sunglasses and putting them back on. But I wasn't backing down.

"That doesn't matter. We're a package deal. I'll only go with you if you can guarantee her safety, too."

Tilting her head back, Merlin took a deep breath and sighed.

"Fine. We will prepare for both you and the Alsarnian's extraction. We can't tell you exactly when, but it's soon. Real soon."

I watched as she moved her head slightly, looking past me. It was then I heard the voices of two Neos and a man behind us. Turning around, I saw there were two of them. Both heavyset Orange Neos, laden with muscle. Their work clothes covered in dust from debris, half removed to show off their thick muscular bodies in crop topped wife beaters. Clearly defined by the word "beefy" as they accosted a guy who had been altered by whatever Neo controlled his household. A runner's physique unable to compete against their own as they knocked his groceries from his hand.

"C'mon! Don't be like that! We just want some fun!"

"Please! I need to get home! My wife is expecting me back!"

I turned back towards Merlin, who just stood there and smiled that same practiced smile at me.

"Aren't you going to do something about that?" I asked.

She put her hands in her pockets and slowly turned to walk away. The man's voice getting louder as he begged them to stop.

"You defied your mother once," Merlin called back to me, walking briskly down the pathway by the creek. "You can do so again, Mr. Nowell."

A part of me wanted to chase after the agent, to get her involved. But as I heard him calling out for help, I knew I couldn't leave things be. So I took a deep breath and took action.

"HEY!" I shouted, marching forward quickly to close the distance and get between them all. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

The Orange Neos stopped their harassment long enough to look as all 5'4 inches, 110+ lbs. of my tiny furious form made a beeline straight for them. Causing the pair to burst out in laughter.

"Two pets, Sadie?" The paler one with reddish blonde hair guffawed. "Looks like we get to have some REAL fun today!"

The other Neo, a stockier, dusky skinned brunette with clear Italian features, chuckled as she bounced her pecs while looking directly into my eyes. Causing her full breasts to bounce and quiver as if she was on top of a lover. Causing my dick to twitch as a flash of fantasy sped through my mind. Of me beneath her as she rode my cock to ecstasy, her mountainous form flexing as she called out my name, demanding I breed her and give her all the daughters she could ever want. Then coming back into the moment.

"And what might your name be, cutie?" Sadie asked, running her fingers through my hair. I pushed her hand away, trying my best not to look scared.

"My name doesn't matter," I told her, told them both really. "I said to leave him alone."

As they looked at each other, a wicked smile crossed both of their faces. The Orange Neos stood taller, prouder as they began to tighten and flex their muscles. Veritable walls of power as they practically loomed over me. Their gaze slowly turning to me as they pressed forward, and causing me to stumble back. As soon as I felt the other man behind me, I put my hands out to the side to protect him. Keeping my eyes locked on them until we were against the wall.

"I hope you don't mind," the strawberry blonde Neo told her companion. "But I think I'm gonna call dibs on this little firecracker, Sadie."

"Fine by me," Sadie told her friend, hands slipping beneath her friend's top and kissing her thick shoulder. "Just means I can ride the other one. Have a little fun like last week, Liz."

"Last week..." the strawberry blonde Neo hissed, slightly dreamy at the memory. A clear sign that whatever they had planned was not as fun for whoever they were with than it was for them. And I had just inadvertently signed myself up for similar treatment. I could feel the other man trembling, clearly in fear for his life. To be honest, I was scared, too. But I couldn't show them that. They were acting just like my mother. And I couldn't give them the satisfaction.

"Is this what being a Neo is ALL ABOUT?" I shouted, urging myself to be defiant to the last. "I thought your fucking motto was "Neo is new, Neo for you"? Or was that some fucking dogshit to hype yourselves up to hide just how weak you bitches truly-"

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, PET!"

My head whipped from one side to the other, the impact so great that I was practically a puppet on a string while my teeth rattled inside my head. I could immediately taste the familiar copper as my mouth began to fill with blood. I opened my mouth and watched as it fell to the ground and splattered, bright red as droplets burst upon contact with stones and landed on my shoes and pants. within seconds I could feel the sting on my cheek, as well as the burning in my gums. Shit, I think I cut my tongue open, too.

Fucking ow...

But I didn't have time for that, as the blonde Neo grabbed my throat. Lifting me off the ground and slamming me into the wall with enough force to hold me up there, but not enough to really choke me. My hands immediately went to her wrist in the vain hope of prying her off of me.

"Teach him a fucking lesson, Liz!" Sadie cheered, poking my stomach as she held on to the man I was trying to save.

"I'm going to!" Liz crowed, tightening her hand around my throat slightly. I could feel the pressure build as the constriction slowly increased. Gasping and coughing as they laughed, I knew I had fucked up big time. So I just closed my eyes and waited.

In the darkness, I expected nothingness. But instead, I saw two glowing fields of electric Orange light. Each close to each other yet incredibly distinct. Then, from the side, a field of White rushed into view. It ran into the field behind the closer one. Appearing to strike the Orange once, twice, three times, each blow causing the Orange light to flicker as if it was losing energy. Fast and vicious, the field of White moved at speeds that made it difficult to keep track of. A veritable blur attacking the Orange field, before it seemed to reach out, grabbing the Orange field and lifting it high before slamming it to the ground and stomp on it. And with the same frightening speed, it joined the field that filled the darkness, brighter and more alive as it enveloped its victim and pushed it forward. I fell as I heard the sound of meat on stone and the reverberations of something making impact over and over and over again while I caught my breath.

Opening my eyes, I saw an absolutely furious Desi, fresh from the stylist with a now much shorter and almost pure white haircut that seemed like the mirror opposite of our mother's. And in her hand was the Neo that had been choking me, slamming her head into the wall one final time before letting her fall like a sack of meat at my side. My attacker's face a mangled mess as she lay, unconscious but still breathing beside me. And behind Desi lay the other Neo, unresponsive as she lay face down with her head inside a small crater of broken stone and displaced dirt.

The aftermath of violence on display was frightening, my sister breathing heavily and with ill intent in her eyes as my would-be assailants remained broken at her feet. But then I suddenly remembered about the man I had tried to help.

"Hey, are you-?"

But before the words had even left my mouth, the man had already gathered the last of his groceries from the ground and was in the midst of running away from the scene of the crime. Panic running down his leg as he rounded the corner into the rambler's alley.

"Guess he's okay," Desi said, offering me her hand. "How about you?"

"Could be better," I offered, grabbing her hand and letting her pull me to my feet. "At least I was able to- Agh! Fuck!"

I immediately winced as I felt my tongue flick my teeth. The sting cutting me off as I gingerly placed my hand on my jaw.

"You don't look okay," Desi asked, holding my face carefully as she looked me over. "You'll have to get another round of care in the Rejuvenal Box."

I moved her hands away from my face, giving her a brave smile as I looked her in the eyes.

"Is that what it's called? Face fixer thingy sounds like a better name for it."

For a brief moment, there was this pause between us. The way she looked at me, almost as if there was something she wanted to say or do. Subtly moving her head forward and then back again. Her white irises flashing in bursts against her black eyes before closing them and taking a deep breath.

"Uh, y-yeah. Yeah, it probably does. Do you, um... Do you still want to stop by Delaney's?"

I gave it a moment to think it over, and quietly nodded my head.

"By the way," Desi continued, putting her arm around me. "You did the right thing. Even if you did get slapped around for it."

I looked down at our feet, seeing the two Neos Desi had just laid out still breathing, thankfully.

"Will they be okay?"

"Them?" Desi said, refusing to look at who she had just beaten down. "They'll be fine. It's what they deserve for what they did."

I wasn't so sure, though. I mean, the blonde was still moving somewhat. But her friend wasn't moving at all. And that's what was really getting to me. I think Desi didn't want me thinking about what she had just done as she gently but with definite force moved me towards the alleyway. A swagger in her step as she looked happy. Actually, maybe proud was the better word for it.

We went back to the car, Desi taking the wheel and I silently slid into the passenger seat. We drove to the drive-in, gave the Neos our order and took off for home. The entire way back, we both kept quiet. Desi listened to some music, one hand on the wheel and the other on one of her three extra large milkshakes. I looked out the window, watching the terrain pass by and wondering if this would be the last time I'd be able to go where I want under my own will. The golden wall causing me to have another episode before we were back in the "safety" of our neighborhood once more. And soon enough, we pulled into the driveway.

"Gimme a sec, Des."

As soon as her door was open, I knew I wouldn't be able to walk inside. So I stayed put, my mind stuck on the carnage I had seen. It had all happened so quickly. And I could swear the color filled shapes when my eyes were closed, the proximity and overall shape of each figure, was the actual fight by the creek. Just... how? I knew of the things Neos were capable of, but this was just something else entirely. I could feel a growing tension in my chest as Desi opened the car door and scooped me up over her shoulder.

"There we go! Now to bring you in..."

Without another word, she stood upright and grabbed our food off the roof. And with a playful little bounce like I was five years old or something, she began making her way towards the house. But I was quick to notice something.

"Door."

"Right."

Without even looking, Desi simply lifted her leg and deftly tapped the passenger side door. Throwing it closed with a loud slam. I could tell by the way she lifted her shoulders that it was unintentional, caught by surprise with how strong she was.

"Sorry, Des."

But by this point, I was limp like a cat. My head was swimming as my sight went wide. I was so out of it, I didn't notice Desi run inside the house and put me on my feet before I snapped out of it. Desi looking into my eyes with a self satisfied smirk.

"And we're home!" she said, taking another look at my face again. "How about you go through another round in the face fixer thingy?"

She was trying to make my comment an inside joke. Cute, but I didn't feel right. So I solemnly started walking towards the office and into the downstairs bathroom. As soon as I opened the door, the lights turned on, stinking my eyes almost as much as my face did. I think I was in shock at this point. Everything about today just weighing on me. How I woke up. How Desi treated me so wildly. The fight we had. Emma and Joanie stopping by. Meeting Agent Merlin and her offer. The two Neos. And the look in Desi's eyes, the sheer malevolence within them.

As I climbed onto the stool and opened the box, that image wouldn't leave my head. There was some level of violence, almost a predatorial state of being in her eyes. Not the usually calm, shy looks she had but a cocksure, hungry for carnage feeling emanating from the bright white glow. As my face sank into the vertical liquid, filling my mouth and nose and throat, causing my head to tingle as it went to work fixing my slight wounds, it was that look I kept seeing. That look of satisfaction at what she had done. As the light in the box went off and the fluid left my head, I realized what I had seen in Carrow. Something I knew I wasn't okay with as I walked into the office.

I had witnessed a murder. My sister, sitting at the kitchen table and greedily diving into her food without a care in the world, had killed someone to protect me.

"I think I'm gonna eat upstairs and take a nap," I asked, passive as I could be. "Is that okay?"

"Sure," Desi said, quickly swallowing the last bits of her first of five burgers. "Just make sure to come down later so we can talk about when we're leaving tomorrow for the party."

The party. I fucking forgot about that. Good thing Desi used the Rejuvenal thing earlier. Otherwise I'd have shown up bruised and battered, which might have severely pissed mom off. And then she would have done God knows what. But that was thankfully averted. But as I moved towards the stairs, my unease only grew. I was now living in a home with not one, but two women I'm almost positive had killed people. It's like in those programs on TV, about people who learned they were living with spouses or parents who not only killed someone, but they were positive were going to kill again? The fear they couldn't help but feel? This was how I was feeling. This was my reality now.

Then I thought about Desi's actions as I slowly climbed the stairs. About how she kept getting in the way, how she always seemed to be looking for a fight. How she always seemed to be looking out for me.

She said she wanted to protect me.

She was protecting me... right?

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #170 on: December 15, 2022, 04:44:19 pm »
And now the yandere personality starts to show...

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #171 on: December 15, 2022, 07:16:01 pm »
Damn never thought that Desi would take a life like that and have pride in it. I think in that moment of her hesitating she probably was about to let her inner 'needs' take hold and it took some deep self control not to do it.  Now comes the inner conflict for Desmond do you take or leave Desi along with what escaping could entail for everyone not a red/Nowell.

Now on to the positives, Desmond I think is starting to really resist the programming. If he can channel what he can do maybe it will be to an advantage maybe even along the lines if he ever has to go one on one against another NEO.

Maybes??

I think Desi has already had access to "pets" and used them to simulate Desmond but due to her mental state none have measured up to the real thing. With regards to her brutality, I think Agent Merlin has seen the aftermath of what Desi has done and would want to be a few galaxies away from her if possible.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #172 on: December 27, 2022, 04:01:37 am »
That night was one of the worst I've ever had. I barely slept at all, my eyes constantly on the door with worry about whether Desi would come in and try to explain herself or worse. But it was like she had completely written off what she had done. I have no access to TV or the like, so I wouldn't know if there were any news reports about if the person she attacked had died or not. But it was still a harrowing feeling, all the same. I had tried to bring it up some time after we got back, but all Desi could talk about was the party we were being taken to, what time we had to be up, what to wear and so on. Since I have extremely little, I had to immediately do some laundry. But outside of that, I stayed in my room except to get some water.

I felt so very small. I had to stay quiet. When mom was in one of her moods, it was the only way to stay out of sight and out of mind. But Desi is different. She constantly wants my attention, so I just acquiesced to what she wanted. She wanted to have dinner with me, so we ate despite the fact I was practically sick from worry. She wanted to talk, so I listened. She wanted to work out, so I counted her reps. It was like dealing with a cat that demanded your attention, constantly on you no matter what you truly wanted to do. I just wanted to go lay down, but she would even follow me there and take up space. And I just had to let her, because I'm nothing compared to my sister and mother now. By the time she went to bed, I was exhausted. And yet, I couldn't help but keep an eye on the door all night. I think I got maybe an hour or two of sleep?
But I was up and down all night, my stomach in knots from Desi losing control once more and the rest of my body incredibly tense and straining from the damn frequency.

By daybreak, I was beyond my limits. Woozy and swaying as I got up and started my day. No matter how I felt, or what was going on, I had to maintain the house. Mopping, sweeping, cleaning. Dishes were done last night, thankfully. But there were other things to do. Had to beat out dust and other things from the couch cushions and other spots. Had to take an inventory of our food so that the next delivery could be arranged. All I could hear in my head the entire time was two separate buzzing sounds: one from the system that could light my bones on fire, and another from who knows where that rang louder than the electronic eyes inside every wall and corner in the house. The first one hurt, obviously. But the second one was... Well, not exactly pleasant but more reassuring. Not like a dial tone when you're about to make a call on an old landline phone. More like those old hypnosis tapes you get when you wanted to relieve your burdens and unlock your inner self? I don't know how to describe it, honestly. For the next two hours, I did all I could in regards to the house's upkeep. And all I heard was the buzzing that reverberated all through my skull.

In all honesty, it was a good thing I had gotten up so early. Because it left me with an hour to make breakfast and get dressed. So I got to work on a super simple meal of eggs, pancakes and bacon. Partly because I wasn't in the mood for anything more complicated, and partly because I didn't have the energy for it. By the time I was halfway through, I heard Desi's heavy footfalls making their way into the kitchen.

"You're up early," she crowed, cheerily. "Too excited for the party?"

"You could see it that way," I said, forcing myself to put on a smile as I began moving some of the stacks of food over. "Had a lot to do before we leave, anyway."

As I tried to move away, I felt Desi's hand grabbing my wrist. Tugging on it so that I had to look her in the eye.

"Did you get any sleep? You look completely exhausted!"

"Maybe an hour," I admitted. "Like I said, way too much to do before we leave."

"Sit down," she told me, putting her hands on my shoulders as she gently pushed me towards a chair. "I'll finish up."

My anxiety told me I shouldn't refuse, so I did as she wanted. Taking a seat before she quickly moved over towards the stove and did her usual magic. Her timing was impeccable, turning up the heat to cook everything quicker yet someone perfectly in sync with turning and flipping and stirring the ingredients. And once again, cutting me entirely out of the equation as she took what would have been twenty minutes of cooking and making it essentially five. I know most would consider that a blessing, but it was just another reminder that I was losing more and more ground of what little I had left. Even being able to provide for myself was seeming like a memory than an actual experience. All I could do was pour myself some juice and drink about half of it before she began casually putting the rest of our meal down like a veteran waitress.

The difference between what we made was staggering. The stuff I made was decent, like a homemade item. But Desi's was the definition of picturesque, looking like it came straight out of a cookbook that promised to teach you how to make the most perfect meals you ever saw. The bacon showing no char, the pancakes the perfect golden color, the scrambled eggs fluffy and a sunny yellow. Professional in all marks versus my amateur attempts.

Diving in to her meal, she quickly piled her plate high before grabbing the syrup in one hand and milk in the other. Perfectly timed as she poured them both. But while she went for what she made, I stuck with the stuff I had cooked. My bacon overly crispy, the eggs were dry. My pancakes had come out a bit mottled from the heat and misshapen. And it was all clearly not as good, given how Desi's face lit up as she ate. I took one bite of each item on my plate and knew this wouldn't cut it. So I got up, turned on the coffee and once it was brewed, poured myself a very strong cup. It was going to be a very long day, so I finished my meal in complete silence to try and mentally prepare for it.

As I got up to wash my dishes, I noticed that Desi wasn't really in a talkative mood. As she continued to eat, she had hunched over her food with a look of serious contemplation. Indistinct little whispers would occasionally burble out of her, loud enough to be heard but too quiet to be understood, especially against the sound of running water. I had plenty of time to try and parse what she was saying, but it was impossible to tell. I'm pretty sure that if I was a Neo, I'd understand what she was saying. But I'm not, so I didn't. I just let her mumble, wondering if there was something else going on with her.

By the time she was done eating, I had done all the dishes except hers by hand. I was forbidden from using any of the Neotech anyway, so hand washing was my only option. And when I was about to walk away, drying my hands off with a nearby towel, *plunk*. Desi casually walked over and dropped her dishes into the water and began to shuffle away, completely distracted. Desi was never a morning person, but this was new. As I watched her broad shoulders and back as she moved towards the stairs, I began to wonder what was going on with her. Was the training getting to her? Was her conscience eating away at her for yesterday? Was there something else going on that I should worry about? I had so many questions, but I was too scared to bring them up in fear of making her angry. It's best to keep myself small, out of the way of everything. So I washed her dishes, as well. By the time I was done and the sink was drained, my hands had soaked enough to get wrinkly and start to peel in spots.

"Great..."

I glanced up at the clock on the wall, really more of a timer in my case, and sighed. 7:48 A.M. Washing the dishes took longer than I had hoped, leaving me only a few minutes to get ready. I had to hurry upstairs, cupping what I could as I rushed up to my room. My feet softly tapping on the wooden steps, careful steps I relearned to take since this nightmare began. But as I moved to enter my room, I paused when I noticed Desi speaking in her room. Her door was slightly open, her light on. Despite my better judgment, my curiosity won out as I crept towards her door and looked inside to find her standing in front of her mirror. Arms on either side as she seemed to be peering deeply into it. Stage whispering to herself as she stared into her reflection's eyes.

"I think I scared him... I didn't mean to... She's waiting for us to mess up... We can't keep promising to be honest with him and then shut him out... We need to tell him everything..."

She kept saying strange things to herself, over and over and on and on. Like she was talking to someone other than herself inside the room, despite being the only person in there. Or maybe she was saying things so the sensors could pick her up, voicing her concerns? A strange two sided conversation where only one side could be heard, or was even being vocalized. I could feel a shiver running up my spine as she slowly went quiet, just staring at herself with an intense gaze like she was listening to something that wasn't there. I admit that I got scared standing there, watching as my sister was unraveling before my eyes. So many things started running through my mind: should I stay, should I call for help, should I risk it and run. This was something I had never dealt with before.

It was only when I heard the sound of the front door opening that I realized I had been watching Desi for a bit too long. I had officially run out of time, forcing my hand and running to my room to get ready as the sound of boots marching in double time while they stormed into the house reverberated through the halls. I had barely been able to slip into a pair of pants before my door was opened by an Orange Neo in full fatigues. A bizarre chrome-like rifle at the ready position as she took an at-ease stance by my bed. I could hear my heart thundering in my chest in perfect sync with the sound of heavy boots slowly moving towards my door. Is it mom? Oh, God, no. Please don't let it be mom. Please don't let it be mom! PLEASE! DON'T-

"You can relax, Desmond."

A familiar gloss of bluish-black hair on a head that had to lower itself in made me breathe a sigh of relief, as Captain Chaimongkhon looked at me with a comforting smile. Tilting her body to properly fit inside my room due to her linebacker build before she took a power stance for her soldiers.

"For a second, I thought you were mom." I told her, wiping my face and chin for a nonexistent beard that I was unable to grow.

"She is currently busy with some... personal training," Amelia said, looking around my room. "As such, I will be bringing both you and your sister to Chateau Bernard."

I moved towards the dresser, fully intending to grab my other pair of pants in case I needed them.

"Oh. Okay then. Just let me-"

Amelia quickly placed her hand on top of mine, giving me a disapproving look as if I had done something wrong while slowly pushing the drawer closed. The scritching hiss as it shut worming its way into my head before a quick scream of wood on wood and silently coming to a stop. A clear show of force due to the fact we were not alone.

"No need. The two of you will be fitted with outfits for the event. It seems you are to be Guests Of Honor."

Those words didn't sit right with me. A Guest Of Honor? After everything that happened to me? Maybe Emma was right about what they had planned for the gathering. About the announcement that I was somehow connected to the Axzhurat, channeling its energies because of how I nearly died. Or more precisely, how they nearly killed me.

"Guaranteed that's because of mom." I said, yawning as I pulled my hand away and looking at her uniform closely for the first time. Fully decked out in a military green outfit, I wasn't sure if I was seeing things. But I could have sworn that Amelia's uniform was giving off the same perspective bending effect as the houses were getting. It was so strange, seeing her constantly seeming to face me no matter how I moved. Almost like some sort of lens filter was overlaying her at all times. I  knew where she was, but my eyes kept finding it difficult to keep track to the point it was making my head hurt. Or maybe that was the sleep deprivation? I don't know and I was frankly starting to not care. Neo Tech hurt my brain to understand how it worked and it was honestly pissing me off.

"Most likely," she said, putting her hand on my upper back as if to guide me towards the door. "But you don't have to worry. You'll have a friend there if anything goes wrong."

I looked up at, wondering what she meant when I saw a smile on her face. Something I had honestly never really seen her do before. Every other time I've talked to her, she's always been grim and serious. The very model of a taciturn soldier that took her job and everything with it with the utmost concern and priority. But now, in a weird way, she was trying to be supportive and open with me. Maybe it's because of how I would just let her be? Or more likely, it was due to the fact that I was unable to challenge her whatsoever, letting her facade slip as a reminder that I was not the one in charge here?

Damn it all, I have to stop thinking like that. This shit's not good for me, and I know it. It's still hard to ignore, given all I've been through. As I walked into the hallway, rubbing my eyes due to how dry they felt, I felt my shoulder bumping into someone else.

"Sorry, I-"

I opened them just in time to see Desi looking at me. Her walls had gone back up, putting on a brave face as she saw me futzing with my face.

"Are you okay, Desmond?"

"I'm, uh- I-I-I'm okay," I stammered, as I felt myself listing from side to side. "You don't have to worry about me."

I think I came off a bit colder than I intended, given the look Desi was giving me as I waved her off. But that could be excused by how fucking sleepy I was. Right now, I was more concerned with the fact that we were being flanked by an entire squad of Neos in military garb. To say I was on high alert is a bit of an understatement.

"Can't dawdle," Amelia told us as she gently pushed us forward. "We have a bit of a drive ahead of us, and a schedule to keep."

I could feel my sister bristling at the Captain's demands, but I had to remain focused. I was so tired, I could practically imagine myself falling down the stairs in front of everyone. Which, all things considered, I think most of them would actually find entertaining were it not for the fact we were being personally escorted at Doctor Bernard's request. So if anything happened to me, it could possibly draw the ire of the mucketymuck in charge of this whole nightmare. But I was still visibly bobbing from side to side as I slowly made my way downstairs, trying my best to not bump into the Neo soldiers that completely dominated the left side the flight of steps.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Captain Chaimongkhon asked, concern very evident in her voice.

"I'll be fine," I told her, though I could tell I wasn't hiding anything due to how weak my voice was. "You don't have to wo-"

In my need to not cause any trouble, the haze I was in had caused my foot to miss its mark. Sliding off the edge of a step as my other foot was on its way out. I immediately felt gravity slipping away from me as I floated forward, only realizing too late that I was going prone while I felt a pull outward, and then downward. My mind was weirdly empty save for the two buzzing frequencies in my head, a passenger in my own body as I felt my whole being focused on the door vanishing while my eyes panned up to the ceiling. Then the feeling of landing on something before sliding down to the ground for the rest of the way.

"Ow."

I suddenly came to, realizing that I was not laying on something, but someONE. Flipping over, I quickly found that I was now on top of Desi, my face close to hers as I inadvertently mounted her prone form. Having thrown herself beneath me and taking the brunt of the fall. I quickly got to my feet, panicking as I realized what I may have looked like, laying on top of her with my arms on either side of her.

"Oh my God! I'm- I'm so sorry!" I said, holding out my hand on instinct to help her up. Guilt and something more keeping his head turned to not look her way.

"It's alright," she groaned, wrapping her much larger hand around his. "I'll be sore for a bit, but I'll-"

"What you'll be doing," Captain Chaimongkhon blustered out, as she reached down to pick up her prone charge on the floor. Easily lifting Desiree up and onto her feet with one hand, causing my sister's eyes to bug out with the impressive dsiplay of power. "Is to stop messing around and tell us if you're not feeling well, Desmond."

My cheeks only got more scarlet at being called out. Partly because of the embarrassment, but also because that sudden show of strength was, well... It was fucking hot. Seeing Amelia's calm demeanor as she lifted Desi off the floor without even trying, the control she had. I suddenly found myself starting to imagine her using her strength. Picking me up, holding me close. Her arms wrapping around me as she pressed me against her bulky chest, hand on the back of my head as she pulled me in closer to-

"Are you feeling okay, Desmond?"

My fantasy faded into mist as Amelia's question bored through. I closed my eyes and rubbed my forehead as if to check my temperature. But I'll be honest, it was more to pull myself together. I could feel how warm my face was, so I got why she asked. But I knew better. My dick knew better.

"Yuh- Yeah, I'm fine. I just barely slept, is all. Still loopy, I guess."

Amelia eyed me, suspicious if I was being honest or not. But with a smirk, she walked up and put her hand on my shoulder firmly but reassuringly.

"I trust you. Now, put your shoes on, you two. We have to go."

I didn't notice as she reached for the door, throwing it open to reveal a metal covering or shedding that block out all light except through some sort of plastic windows. Every inch of the fitted walkway lined by Orange soldiers and leading to a military vehicle of some kind I had never seen before resting on the street underneath what seemed like a special tent. It was sleek but large, obviously built for mass transport or the like. No matter how I looked at it though, the coloring just defied description. Just a mishmash of painted hues and shades that just screamed "inconsequential" to me. Not plain, or ordinary. Literally "inconsequential", like that was the only word my brain could think of to describe it. The armoring, the size, everything about the vehicle didn't matter because my brain was TELLING me it didn't matter.

"What's with the paint job on... Huh?"

It was so weird. The second I turned my head to ask Amelia what was up with our ride, the thought of it just... vanished into thin air. Like even asking about it didn't matter. All thoughts of it? Gone, like I never had them in the first place.

"I see the distortion shielding is working as it should," Amelia said, happy as could be while handing me my shoes. "You should be honored, Desmond! You're the first human to experience what it can do!"

"Distortion field? What distortion field?"

"I didn't realize the Blues had already gotten it ready for the field." Desi groaned, rubbing her back as she hurried me along. Causing me to hop around a bit as I struggled to close the last Velcro strap. The jacked Green Neo just took it in stride

"That's the miracle of Neo tech!"

"And is this covering Neo tech, as well?" I asked.

Amelia chuckled and shook her head.

"No. It's just some sheds we repurposed into a makeshift walkway so you're not left like a depressurized Monkfish on the driveway again."

I turned my head to pout as Desi laughed at the image. As the three of us approached our ride, I couldn't help but notice that the paint job on it kept moving. Rearranging itself in small ways that my mind kept trying to reinforce its unimportance. Like a smattering of mini-Rorschach tests mixed with those Magic Eye illusion things that you had to cross your eyes to see. The entire vehicle much larger than I realized, closer to something like an All Terrain Carrier than a typical truck or the like.

"Well, small favors, I guess. How long is this trip going to be, anyway?"

"A little over three hours," Amelia said, lifting her head at a nearby Orange Neo with striking Electric Blue hair. The soldier rushed over, only stopping to give our caretaker a quick cross-armed salute before reaching for the door. As her fingers sank in, the metal seemed to warp and indent. Allowing her hand to slide beyond the metal. Then with a huff, there was a loud tick and the sound of something being powered up. The mobile paint that kept rearranging itself seemed to jitter and lag, twitching as it tried to stay in motion. Then the sound of something popping, a hissing and finally the whir of mechanics in motion as a seam of orange light framed an outline in front of us and the metal began to flip and fold all over itself. One half folding up and in, the other half remaking itself into a ramp for us to climb into the massive carrier.

It was when the ramp was laid out for us to board that I realized the thing had no wheels.

"Hold on! How are we going to go anywhere? This things doesn't have any-"

"Just get on board, Mr. Nowell." Amelia said, cutting into my question with a clear sense of annoyance as she physically grabbed the back of my pants and hefted me up to quickly throw me onto the seat. Sailing through the air before landing unceremoniously onto the surprisingly firm padding next to the far wall. Desi quickly followed, boarding the vehicle and crossing the standing space before moving to take the seat next to me. But as she put her hand on the backrest, Amelia slapped her hand onto Desi's. Stopping her in her tracks

"There's arranged seating," she told Desi. "You're over here by the door. Soldiers-guest-soldiers-guest-soldiers, with me placed beside Desmond to act as his personal guardian."

Desi's brow furrowed, a brief flash in her eyes as her electric white irises pulsed. It wasn't hard for me to see that she was getting angry. So I reached out to her, taking hold of her wrist. Forcing her to slowly look at me, her anger giving way to confusion.

"Don't," I quietly warned her, wishing upon every star for her to realize that I knew what was going to happen. "I'll be alright."

The way she melted, giving me a defeated look as she realized I knew what she had to be thinking. But I couldn't let her do it. If not for my sake, then definitely for hers. As much as things had changed, I was still her brother. And I had to protect her from doing the stupid thing, especially when it isn't called for.

"Fine," she sighed, turning her gaze back towards our larger caretaker. "I'll accept how we're arranged. But let me get one thing across, Amelia-"

Desi pulled her hand away from my grip before pointing directly at me.

"Desmond is under MY care, first and foremost. Anything happens to him, and I am going to treat it as if it was an attack against me. You get me?"

Amelia's black eyes narrowed, taking what Desi was threatening into consideration. The green light in her eyes flashing briefly as a small wicked smile came to her.

"Duly noted. Now, take your seat."

Without another word, Desiree breathed deep and exhaled slowly. Marching to her seat adjacent to the door before sitting down and keeping her eyes trained on Amelia as she calmly took her spot next to me as the other Neos boarded the carrier in double time and took their places around us.

"So why did you cut me off when I asked about-"

"Why there are no wheels?" Amelia replied, as the last two soldiers climbed onboard. One of them slapping a panel that glowed the same Orange color as on the outside, causing Amelia's voice to be drowned out slightly by the sound of mechanics of the armored panels sliding back into place before seamlessly returning back to a metallic grew siding.

"Well, yeah. It's a little odd."

"Mr. Nowell, we're currently in what the sisters in Blue like to call a June Bug. Do you think Humans designed it?"

I heard the sound of what had to be energy charging up, lighting up the entire interior of the vehicle with a slight bluish glow. The Neos in front flicking switches and holding their hands up to what had to be translucent virtual fields. Their fingers working overtime as they typed and picked options and more before holding them out in front of themselves. Which in turn caused a flickering over their stations that revealed that not only was their camera systems on the outside of the vehicle, but that the covering had been opened for us to pull out.

"Well, of course not. It's just that-"

I had to admit, my stomach dropped down to my asshole as our ride suddenly lifted without warning. Causing me to yelp in surprise as I watched the point of view outside shifting, raising from the ground and gently swaying slightly.

"A June Bug is a type of beetle, Desmond. Thick chitinous exterior, takes up quite a bit of space. They are also unconcerned with humans, which we co-opted with the distortion fielding to make it practically invisible to cognizant view. It also flies."

As she said the word "flies", I felt myself suddenly being pushed by drag as I watched the street and houses of what used to be my neighborhood suddenly getting further and further away as we took off from home. Quickly soaring higher and higher, I could feel my balance suddenly start to feel weird as I tilted to one side. Like I was being choked. The harmonic buzzing in my head only seemed to grow louder the more we climbed. I tried to stay awake, but my body refused to obey me. My vision slowly growing more dim as we leveled out, I could no longer stay upright as I collapsed. My head sliding down Amelia's body before coming to stop in her lap.

"Pressure getting to you, little man?" Captain Chaimongkhon cooed, stroking my hair. "It's okay. Just sleep it off, Desmond. We'll be there soon."

The last thing I saw was the look on Desiree's face, the worry and anger in her eyes as I passed out. And then the harmonic buzzing filling the oncoming darkness with sparks of light and a growing, everchanging grid of static filled electricity that sung to me in my sleep.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #173 on: December 27, 2022, 06:47:07 am »
Getting spicier by the minute! All I'll say is if the extraction of Desmond was during the party it would send quite the message "Your House is not safe".

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #174 on: December 30, 2022, 01:13:54 am »
Well, I said I was going to commission more art.

And I always try to deliver.

Ladies, gentlemen and gentlepeople? The first Green Neo we are introduced to. "The Gentle Storm", overseer of the Nowell household. Former Captain in the United States Marine Corps. and current Captain in the NAE. Kind but powerful force of nature, and a Neo sister everyone agrees you definitely don't want to be on the bad side of.

CAPTAIN AMELIA CHAIMONGKHON, an earlier point in her transition as drawn by FRK Studios on DA.

Now to arrange the next two Neos to get artwork, as decided by the collective polls I placed in various spots: EMMA VALENTINE and DOCTOR CECILIA BERNARD. And to find another artist to properly convey the utterly inhuman elements of the Neos as they are really seen (black eyes with electric irises, the actual level of muscularity they're at, and more when the eventual time comes). Which means that Doctor Bernard will have to be arranged ASAP. Because she's making an appearance in this chapter that pushes some story elements forward.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #175 on: January 03, 2023, 03:30:17 am »
I don't know how long I was out, but the sudden jostling beneath me brought me back to life. The shock of turbulence I was clearly not prepared for causing me to sit up with a gasp as I braced for impact. But the thing I was truly unprepared for was the sound of riotous laughter as I looked at every Neo within the transport taking immense joy at my reactions. All but two, that is. One was Amelia, who had a bemused smile as I recovered my faculties. And the other was Desiree, sitting on the far side as she glared daggers at every Orange sister around her while the lights inside the cabin died. I tried to turn my head to see where we had landed, but the footage from outside flickered and vanished as the pilots rose from their seats.

"Are we there?" I asked, my eyes blurry as I rubbed them. Wobbling slightly as my head started to ache while I got to my feet, I moved to stretch my arms out a bit. The click in my left shoulder in perfect timing as my right arm brushed up against Amelia's firm chest before she gently held my wrist and pushed my arm down.

"We've arrived." she replied, a slight hint of annoyance as she softly yet commandingly pat my head before moving towards the hull. "Ready your eyes, Desmond."

Before I could ask why, the Green Neo slapped her hand onto the hull, a green outline burning itself into a frame. The metal began to separate, folding and reforming itself as the inside of the vehicle was filled with overwhelming bright light as the open air flooded into our ride. My hand raised to shield my eyes as they unwillingly were forced to adapt to the new environment. It was here that I realized I did not realize how much of a difference there was between normal air flow and pressurized air. The air was almost sweeter by the fact that it was allowed to move without constraint, picking up the aroma of flowers and trees and even water itself. I could feel the warmth rushing in, pushing aside the sterile comfortability of what I was sure were our regulation systems.

It's odd, really. Before now, I was not really that keenly aware of things like that. Maybe due to the fact I constantly had something in my head subconsciously telling me to be on constant high alert and do whatever I was told? All I could hear was the far away tone that I had become more accustomed to over the past couple of days, now cleared than I had ever heard before. Subtle little pulses interspersed among the-

"Let's go, Desmond."

It was less Amelia's voice than it was the sensation of something being slipped around my wrist that dragged me out of my head. Looking down, I saw this little quicksilver like band wrapping itself tightly on my right arm, followed by the sting of something digging into my flesh.

"Gah! What the FUCK?!"

"Tracer band," Amelia said as I saw it spring to life. A red light running down the center as a projection of my name and vitals like height, weight, blood type, heart rate and more hovered over the back of my hand. "This way, we can know where you are at all times, your condition and more. This is for your protection."

"Whatever," I said, shaking out my fingers as my hand felt like I had hit a nerve and it had gone slightly numb. "I know a collar when I see one."

As I walked down the ramp, I truly noticed for the first time the amount of activity that was happening on the absolutely massive piece of property. In all honesty, I couldn't help but think about all those movies set in the deep south where everything happened on plantations around the Civil War. The sheer number of men at work picking fruit, tending to the grounds, working certain sections of fields in the distance and more around the absolutely palatial estate. And the number of muscular women monitoring them, all armed with the same type of chrome gun the Neos under Captain Chaimongkhon's command were now carrying. All watching with intent as the men slaved away under the hot sun. Each dressed in the exact same way I was, though I quickly noticed none were as... endowed as I was. Meaning I was clearly modified to have something I couldn't hide between my legs. Which also meant that I was meant to be kept inside the house my mother had stolen from me at all times.

"I don't like this. Why do we-"

I heard a woman gleefully shouting "RUNNER!!!" right before I felt something hitting me from my left side, sending me to the ground. As I fell, I saw a man with dark hair and somewhat dusky brown skin running as quickly as he could. Desperation in his face as he looked back at me, clearly apologetic but knowing he had to take this chance. His form perfect as he sprinted towards an open gate not that far from us. There were arms wrapping around my waist, lifting me to my feet as I watched the man getting further away.

"You okay?" I heard Desi whisper into my ear.

"Yeah." I answered, brushing myself down for dust and dirt. "Thank you."

"Should we run him down?" I heard one of the soldiers ask, clearly ready for some action. But Amelia just smiled and snapped her fingers.

"Synapser."

One of her squad instantly turned over their rifle as the Captain just took a slow breath in, readied her weapon and took aim.

"3..."

In the distance, the man knew he was close as he leaned down and focused on going as fast as he could.

"2..."

His speed picked up, his arms pumping faster as I could practically hear him screaming to encourage himself to get faster. His image getting smaller and smaller as he ran further away.

"1."

I could feel the energy gathering within the gun as Amelia pulled the trigger. The front where the muzzle would be twisting itself open and lengthening out as a bluish-white light gathered at the tip and firing at such astounding speeds that it left a hovering trail in the air. Allowing me to barely be able to follow it as it struck the man mid-step, causing him to turn and rear back with a loud scream as he fell to the ground. His arms stuck out at waist level as he arched painfully in the dust, clear enough for us to see what kind of pain he truly was in.

"What did you shoot him with?!" I shouted, demanding an answer as two Neos jogged past us.

"A Synapser," Amelia said, holding up the rifle with a smile as she answered me like she had answered this very question a thousand times before. "Non-lethal weapon. Designed to send a Human's synapses into disarray. Its efficiency is based around the Human capability for producing Vitamin D. In short, it's laser tag that makes you feel like your bones are on-"

"...On fire." I whispered, fear evident in my voice as I knew exactly what that left like. Sinking further into Desi's arms as my body felt the phantom pains of a memory I was never going to forget. Amelia turned towards me, her eyebrow lifted as she watched my reaction.

"Oh ho! Now this is interesting! Why are you shying away?"

"I need to know," I asked, wriggling out of Desi's arms as I moved away from them all. "The sensors? In my house? Is it the same?"

I could see Amelia wrangling with her emotions. Seeing the way I was reacting, the clear worry and rationalization to how I was trying to hide. I don't think she had ever seen anyone act this way around her, let alone someone she was supposed to be in charge of. I watched her smile fade as she quickly handed the rifle back to the soldier she had gotten it from. She took a quick glance around, motioning for the Orange Neos to gather up and move towards the house as she approached Desiree and I, once more deadly serious.

"Is there something I should know about before I hand you over?" she asked, her eyes darting between the two of us.

"Like what?" Desi replied, already knowing what Amelia was asking about as she put her arm in front of me.

"No games, child. How does he know what it feels like to be hit by a Synapser?"

Desi sighed as she turned towards me, putting her arm around my shoulders to comfort me from the panic attack I was going through.

"A couple months back, before Desmond hurt his shoulder. Mom was really fucking with him, and he lost it when he found out he had lost everything. The sensors in the house picked up his activity, and hit him full force with a-"

Amelia just closed her eyes and tilted her head back as everything started coming together.

"Synaptic neural feedback! Of all the-"

I had never seen the captain respond to something like this. She was not only disappointed, but also clearly angered by Desi's answer.

"I was never told that he activated the housing security system," she continued. "Desmond, can I see your hands?"

My hands were shaking as I held them out, tremoring fiercely as I felt my body grow cold from just the memory of it all. Every inch, every joint was refusing to stay still. The grimace on Amelia's face told me everything she was feeling at that moment.

"God damn it! How could I not see you had Synaptic Schismatica until now?"

"Synaptic Schismatica? What the hell is that?"

Captain Chaimongkhon took hold of my hands, rubbing them as if she was able to sense the coldness that I was feeling. The muscles in her hands roaming underneath her skin as the bumpy leathery palms slid back and forth, trying to warm both sides of my hand up.

"It's a neurological condition. When Neo frequencies are used for conditioning, it also sends out a little energy signal that works with a man's natural neuro-electrical system inside his brain to better attune towards reception. Now, be honest with me, Desmond. When you receive any new commands, is there any sensations in your head?"

"A... painful burning sensation," I quietly said. "And there's this really awful smell."

With a disappointed sigh, Amelia switched to my other hand. Gently rubbing both hands across it, trying to coax me into calming down.

"That would be it, alright. How long have you been feeling the burning sensation?"

I looked at Desi, who looked worryingly back at me.

"A few days. When mom left and she commanded me to do as the Neo in charge wanted."

"It's potentially early," she said. "Not much damage has been done, then."

Putting her hand on Amelia's shoulder, Desi got in close to whisper.

"Damage? What are you implying?"

Glancing at her troop while they were slowly walking towards the massive manor, she bobbed her head to have us walk and talk.

"When Desmond was put in treatment to save his life, his neural pathways were already frayed from having the security frequency frankly carved into his mind from the exposure alongside the conditioning frequency. Couple that with the trauma the two of you have been through, and the energies from the treatment permanently fried that stimuli into certain parts of his brain."

"Permanently?!" Desi shouted, forcing Captain Chaimongkhon to hush her.

"Yes, permanently. It's something that we should have known about before he was put under. But I didn't know. Hell, I don't think anyone knew. There should have been a report when the security system went off, but I never saw anything in his files about it."

I was listening, but my eyes were looking down at my hands as we walked. Even as the phantom cold that burned through me slowly faded away, my hands still trembled slightly. The twitching in my fingers settling ever so slightly.

"In other words," Desi said, holding me tightly. "Someone either lied about it, or purposefully neglected to put it down in Desmond's files."

"Maybe," Amelia sighed. "From what I know of the condition, make sure to not overload him with commands. Desmond's got a lot going on right now, and that includes the fact that he's got so much Axzhurat energy running through him, he could probably make a Neo go through an entire treatment from just one... let's call it a "session"."

As we came to a stop at the bottom of the stairs that led to the front door, Desi and I exchanged a look. I knew what Amelia was implying, but it took Desi a second. In the span of one second, her face went from confusion to shock, to embarrassment. I'm almost positive that last one happened from actually imagining me in one of these implied "sessions".

"Oh! Oh, I didn't realize-! Is that one of the reasons why they, uh, take him to get-?"

With a nod of Amelia's head, Desi's face went pink. Her eyes went wide as her hands went to her mouth in what was the first really girly thing I had seen her do in months. And for me, it was good to learn why they were doing what they were doing to me. It still didn't make it right, but learning the full truth is a good thing.

"Well, that and I'm apparently hyper virile." I added, trying to lighten the mood. But the two Neos by my side were not in a humorous mood. Staying quiet as we heard the front door opening, we all watched as Doctor Lawler sauntered forward to greet us.

Dressed in a sheer golden top that was unable to hide her larger breasts, a pair of deep blue short shorts that hugged the curves of her astounding hips and nothing else, Maisie was an absolute vision as she slowly moved out of the shade. The perfect balance of a pinup model and a competitive bodybuilder, she had once again gone for treatments, age having slipped further away as an absolute vision of youth walked towards us with a model's grace. Her mass had been increased slightly, her body toned with the bulk of an offseason fitness competitor, she flashed us the smile of a goddess in repose at the top of the stairs. Her dark, curly hair drifting across broad shoulders as a warm wind carressing her incredible physique. Subtly flexing her body for us to take it all in. Abs tensing to show us every solid block of muscle as she held her hands out to her side, while her arms bulged in response. Thighs tightening and bloating slightly as she lifted herself onto her toes with a dancer's skill, making her calves harden with intense focus. Wordlessly telling us "See what I have become, a goddess of grace and power".

"I was wondering when you were going to get here," she cheered, taking each step down the stairs with a cat-like manner. "And my oh my, aren't you all looking spectacular!"

I looked at Desi, who looked at me, then joined me in looking at Captain Chaimongkhon, who was herself hiding her face in shame.

"Are you on Chrysalis, Maisie?" Amelia asked as Doctor Lawler strut her way over to the larger Green Neo, her blue hands sliding up the captain's chest before wrapping her blue forearms around her head.

"And why not? There's a party tonight, and I aim to enjoy it, darling..."

With that, Maisie brought Amelia's head forward. Lips joining together as Amelia's arms instinctually went for the Blue Neo's waist. Her powerful hands cupping the doctor's ass as Maisie wrapped her legs around her lover. Her feet twisting around as she slid them down the back of Amelia's thighs like a serpent as they corded between the captain's legs. A standing mass of limbs and moans as they devoured each other in a way only the most intimate of unions can be.

Suffice it to say, both Desi and I were caught unaware by this sudden explosion of passion between the two.

"Hey," I whispered, tapping Desi on her arm. "Is Chrysalis, like, a new drug or something?"

Desi, however, was sufficiently locked on our overseers as the two continued to openly display their affection for each other in front of us.

"It's a bit complicated," she stammered. "You see, it's-"

"It's a drug for Neos only," Maisie warned me, slowly extricating herself from Amelia's wide and bulky body as she leaned in and twirled a wobbly finger in my direction. "So it's not even for good boys like you, okay?"

I could feel my fingers twitching as she said the words, my head tilting to the side as I felt something shoot through the inside of my skull. Amelia, noticing how out of hand Maisie was getting, hugged onto her more lithe partner tightly. Receiving the doctor's hands caressing the soldier's arms with absolute fondness and reverence in return.

"It's, uh, like our version of Ecstasy," she admitted. "Stimulates our senses, makes things more enjoyable. It also enhances some of the natural features of a Neo, like temporarily adding more muscle mass or increasing our flexibility."

As Amelia said the words "more muscle mass", I swear I could see Maisie's arms slowly throbbing as they coaxed themselves to get bigger. Her limbs wrapping around Amelia's own as she sensually rubbed her hands along the captain's triceps and biceps.

"And more is good!" Maisie moaned, her words slurring slightly.

It was easy to see how weirded out Desi was by this experience, considering she had most likely never been around anyone who was high on something that would be considered illicit by normal standards. So I just did a polite cough and clapped my hands to bring the attention back to now.

"We should, uh, head in?"

The three Neos I was familiar with all agreed, and we began to walk inside. Desi could only gawk at the four massive marble pillars that adorned the entrance to the manor, each covered in carvings of women spiraling upward and around until the reached the top where a giant relief stood high above all. A veritable goddess, dressed in purple and resting in her paradise far above her followers as she held a purple sun with beams of different color light projecting towards her faithful. Each beam a different color that the NAE flag bore to represent. Meanwhile, I could only watch as Doctor Lawler moved behind Captain Chaimongkhon before hopping onto her lover's back. The Green Neo paying no mind to the Blue Neo's weight as she carried on, her lover proceeding to wind herself around Amelia's impressive bulk with ease while gently nuzzling her face into her partner's mountain like shoulders and upper back.

"Can you do that?" I whispered to Desi.

Desi tore herself away from the relief to give me a puzzled look.

"Shoot beams of light from my hands?"

Rolling my eyes, I pointed over to two of the people I could arguably say were our friends. Clearly meaning what Maisie was currently capable of.

"Oh! No, Extreme Hyperflexibility is a trait only certain Neos are capable of. I mean, we're all REALLY flexible. But the sisters in Blue seem to really have no limits with how bendy their bodies and minds can get. Like how Greens are bigger than literally everyone else, Reds dominate whatever and whoever they are focused on, and Oranges are the most versatile of all of us."

Thinking on it, it made perfect sense. Doctor Lawler seemed to always be able to wrap her mind around stuff, and the things she made were absolutely beyond what I could grasp. Amelia and Emma were quickly towering over me every time I saw them. And mom... I wasn't sure I liked the idea of someone who wished to control everything in my life having the power to commit atrocities like the bombing. A small shudder ran up my spine about what she had planned for me as we reached the landing. There, two timid looking men awaited us at the front door. Their eyes downcast, they bowed deeply as if they were unworthy to look upon us as we drew near.

Or maybe, based on the look of equal parts fear and reverence in their eyes, it's because they felt unworthy to look at the Neos that were accompanying me.

"And White Neos? What's your thing?"

Desi took a quick deep breath and sighed, pausing for a second with a slightly faraway look.

"I'm the only White Neo. And in the eyes of my sisters, I'm a mistake." she said as she walked into the manor, her eyes filling with a shallow bitterness that only comes when you know you are one of but not really part of something. Like a lingering taste of bile on the back of your tongue that just won't go away. A sense of disgust, if not for what you have become involved in, then for what you have done or become.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #176 on: January 03, 2023, 01:49:34 pm »
For the briefest of moments I was thinking that maybe with the plan that Ameila, Maisie, and the others were implementing that it could possibly bring a new era to the NAE something that could be considered an reformation. That was quite foolhardy and the NAE needs to be burnt to the ground with no survivors.

The worst part about this chapter is the realization that the men will be in a perpetual hell. Any injury of any kind can easily be fixed within moments with NEO tech and they can be right back to their 'duties' and they can't age either so it be until a NEO finally gives them the final death then they will be free.

Meanwhile NEO's will explain away that its for the best, something something they were criminals, something something we are preventing war, something something saving humanity from itself, and always justifying it with a intellectual veneer to make it sound palatable knowing full well its painting over their atrocities. If anything if this ever gets out humanity will rather die on their feet than live on their knees.

In a way it could be inferred that this is also future to one who relinquishes control and autonomy for pleasure would look like. Regardless if you are up or not for the deed, once you've relinquished your freedom, your now on someone else's timetable. While some would relish the opportunity, sometimes you need a break or for life to be a bit boring to be exciting, too much of a good thing and all that.

Overall great addition to the chapter, and I guess my blood boiling a bit too. 

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #177 on: January 03, 2023, 02:15:56 pm »
I still don't get Desi's attempts at withholding information. She "clearly" has no love their mom, but she still hides literally everything from Desmond, and even Amelia. Why would she be hesitant to say her mother triggered the house security system? You would think it would be another perfect opportunity to point out how much of a bitch their mom is and garner support, but she still doesn't give up the facts until pressed by Amelia. Honestly, her attitude is getting more and more infuriating.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #178 on: January 03, 2023, 08:06:22 pm »
I still don't get Desi's attempts at withholding information. She "clearly" has no love their mom, but she still hides literally everything from Desmond, and even Amelia. Why would she be hesitant to say her mother triggered the house security system? You would think it would be another perfect opportunity to point out how much of a bitch their mom is and garner support, but she still doesn't give up the facts until pressed by Amelia. Honestly, her attitude is getting more and more infuriating.

Well, keep in mind that Desiree was 13 when she was turned into a Neo. At that age, quite a few teenagers tend to clam up or make things more frustrating because they're trying to figure themselves out. Also moodiness and more, as well as her trauma from living with her mother, Laura. Couple that with artificially aging, being subjected to something that's turning her into a muscular powerhouse of an adult, having energy from another dimension running through her veins and God knows what else, and it's just asking for trouble.

But as you'll see soon (I had originally planned to combine the party with Chapter 23, but quickly realized that will have to be its own chapter), Desi is struggling with something that is rather unique to her. Chapter 23 is getting to the party. Chapter 24 is where some juicy reveals happen. Chapter 25 is when we start finally getting to what Desi's deal is, including the beginning of why she's acting like she has. And that's the best non-spoilery way I can describe it.

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #179 on: January 04, 2023, 04:08:03 pm »

Well, keep in mind that Desiree was 13 when she was turned into a Neo. At that age, quite a few teenagers tend to clam up or make things more frustrating because they're trying to figure themselves out. Also moodiness and more, as well as her trauma from living with her mother, Laura. Couple that with artificially aging, being subjected to something that's turning her into a muscular powerhouse of an adult, having energy from another dimension running through her veins and God knows what else, and it's just asking for trouble.

But as you'll see soon (I had originally planned to combine the party with Chapter 23, but quickly realized that will have to be its own chapter), Desi is struggling with something that is rather unique to her. Chapter 23 is getting to the party. Chapter 24 is where some juicy reveals happen. Chapter 25 is when we start finally getting to what Desi's deal is, including the beginning of why she's acting like she has. And that's the best non-spoilery way I can describe it.

Fair point, it's easy to forget her age sometimes.

White light being a combination of all colors, I think I see where it's going, but I'm very much looking forward to seeing how you tie it together. There definitely still seems to be layers of deception within even the NAE ranks that hints at the whole story still isn't being told.

Really looking forward to Laura getting her comeuppance.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Your House

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View