Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583254 Posts in 74283 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 04, 2024, 01:48:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Your House
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Your House  (Read 88813 times)

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    33.33%
Re: Your House
« Reply #150 on: November 16, 2022, 07:36:27 am »
Having to work around the boards' new policies about stories is a pain, but I did it. But it won't matter soon, I guess. The original intent is still doable, as there's wrinkles in Your House that will let me write what I want to anyway without Saradas' nitpicks being a factor.

Anyhoo, with that said, here's the site appropriate version of the next installment.

= = = = = = = =

As soon as I was back inside the house, I was- Maybe not feeling better, but definitely not as bad as I was outside. It was like stepping out of a really cold waterfall, coming down from on high with freezing water that just drained everything out of you. But unlike the rest of me, my dick was tingling. I swear, it felt like my heart was hammering in two spots: my chest and my groin. It was kind of like what I went through back at the Estates, particularly the uncontrollable arousal. As I moved towards one of the couches, my eyes were glued onto Amelia. The way she was moving. The gentle power exuding from her as she took stock of the house once again. I was completely taken with her entire presence.

"Your sister will be returning soon," she said, taking a seat across from me. "So until then, I recommend we just stay calm and try to not draw any attention, okay?"

As she glanced over her shoulder, I knew exactly what she was talking about. For some reason, the orange lights of the security and communication system burned directly into the back of my eyes. I couldn't help but sigh with exasperation.

"I'll try," I groaned, rubbing my sweaty hands on my pants. "Maybe I should learn about this... field or whatever it is that made everyone cheer."

The Green Neo's eyes narrowed, a mask of concern crossing her face  as she rubbed her hands together. Showing how the Green hue on her hands had spread a bit further on her arms, now coming about halfway below her elbow.

"You mean the NAE Zone field?"

I just nodded my head as she reached for one of the pockets of her fatigue pants.

"Shield your eyes."

While she pulled out one of those... disabler doohickeys she used once before, I did as I was told. Closing my eyes and waiting. After a brief flash of blue light, I could hear Amelia breathing a sigh of relief.

"We're clear, Desmond."

Rubbing my eyes a bit, I opened them to the sight of Captain Chaimongkhon slumping back with an air of utter relief. Deflated like a cloud drained of its rain, dark and brooding but empty all the same.

"Are you alright?"

She nodded her head slowly, taking a deep breath before rolling her shoulders and neck. Her head practically swooping down as her thick neck muscles bulged unnaturally, chin noticeably pushing in her chest before going upright with a series of pops.

"They've been pushing every Neo in their training," she groaned, stretching her arms out as she began to move each of her fingers. First downward, then completely flat to each side before centering themselves and then laying flat against the back of her hand. "Even the ones protecting the men and home front like myself. All because of the Zones being put up before the soiree."

"What's so important about them?" I asked, ignoring the way Amelia kept moving her knees back and forth. Drawing my eyes between her legs, as if I was being beckoned towards what lied between.

"The fields are central for primarily one thing," she said, sitting upright with a sudden seriousness. "And that's to keep what's ours."

Reaching into her pocket once more, I watched her pull out this little metal bar. It wasn't very big, maybe a couple inches long and rather thin. She ended up putting it down on the table between us, opposite of the scrambler thing. I was going to ask her what it did, but with a pinch of her fingers and a slight clicking sound, I knew it had to be more Neo tech. My eyes went wide as I saw two thin arms pop out of either end, glowing slightly red as they lengthened to the edges of the table before two slivers of metal wire slid down the entire length of the wooden piece of furniture. Only stopping when the wires reached near the glowing blue tech. Then, with a subtle burst of red light, I watched as a highly detailed map of the county my home resided in filled in the empty space between. Every city, suburb, major landmark and topographic detail to such minute attention.

"Wh-What-? How-?"

Amelia leaned forward, swiping her hands over the map as it scrolled and zoomed in to highlight this and the next four blocks of neighborhood. The zone turning purple as it came into focus as a little NAE flag appeared over what had to be my- my mother's home.

"This is where we are," she continued, not giving me a second to think. "This neighborhood, as well as the entire city and neighboring mountain, are under NAE occupation. It's open terrain, and the nearby mountain is our only defense point. As it was, we wouldn't have a chance in Hell of protecting neither sister nor man. Except-"

Tapping the table twice, the map zoomed out to be entirely covered in purple. Then, with another tap, a golden shimmer crossed the entire section of map, covering everything. Then vanishing in a blip, revealing... nothing. No names, no streets. Not even the mountain. Everything was just gone in a flash. Topographical details remained, but that was it. Like it had never been there in the first place.

"...for what the NAE Zone generators can do. AKA Human Disruption Fields. The two hundredth generation take on the electric fence. A thorough system of camouflage to keeps ours and our kind safe."

The sound of something exploding, followed by a powerful shockwave rocking the house sent me into a panic. I ducked down, expecting to face the inevitable ball of flame and force that comes with it. But as the cries of joy crested over the receding boom, I scrambled to the window and witnessed as every Neo in the neighborhood was still outside, staring upwards as more explosions happened above us all. My fear sliding into disbelief as missile after missile rocketed towards us, only to hit the field with the ineffectuality of a child throwing a stuffed animal. The weapons slamming against the field, only to release their payload far from the intended targets as if they were nothing but really loud fireworks so high up in the air. It both awed and scared me. Technology so far advanced beyond what we were capable of, readied and in use.

"Right on time." Amelia muttered, putting her hand on my shoulder with the same serious look on her face.

"On time?" I asked, numb with this overwhelming show of passive force. "You knew the missiles were coming?"

I couldn't, or more accurately wouldn't, fight back as she gently guided me away from the window as another explosion went off without any damage and led me back to my spot on the couch.

"We've been at this for decades, Desmond." she groaned as she sat back down across from me. "I wouldn't be surprised if I learned some governments were already starting to topple, if I were you."

I could feel my emotions deflating. Yet another crushing show of force, and Amelia just remained calm and collected like it was an everyday thing for her. I don't know if my heart was hammering in my chest because of how scared I was or what. But it was making my insides shudder with each thrum.

And the whole time, the tingling along my groin was just getting harder and harder to ignore.

"Why... Why are you showing me all this?" I asked, swallowing nervously. I could feel my cheeks getting warm. Was I blushing? I had to be blushing. Gotta calm down. I have to calm down.

"Because you are the commander's son," she said, her black and neon green eyes staring directly into mine. "And you are the only A Rank to date among the menfolk. This is a reminder that while I am a Neo, I am on your side. You will have to be kept in the dark on some things, but not everything."

As she gave me a smile, I couldn't help but notice she crossed her arms as she spoke. Inadvertently flexing her chest, highlighting the fact that she had gone for sheer muscle mass instead of emphasizing a more feminine form. Her pectoral cleavage pushing her top forward, allowing me a peek at the beautiful vascularity from her protruding bosom of might while her words faded into the background. Images of me groping her chest ran through my mind. Nuzzling my face between them, lapping and suckling at her nipple as she moaned at my efforts while one hand adoringly pet my head and the other tenderly stroked my cock. Laying me down on this couch as she straddled me, both of us naked as she smiled down from on high. Teasing herself as she rubbed the tip of my dick across her hot and wet entrance.

Is is warm? Am I warm? I can't help but feel warm.

"Desmond? You need to calm down. Now."

I came out of my fantasy to find Amelia's eyes flitting from two spots. One was directly into my own eyes. The other was...

"Nngh!"

As I looked down, I realized just how much I was straining my pants. My body was tremoring as I felt throb after painfully powerful throb flowing through my groin. A sticky spot slowly spreading across my pants. It felt... similar to the night I nearly died. But only in my chest and in my groin.

"S-Something's wrong."

I shakily got to my feet, only managing to take one step, two steps before I felt my whole crotch pulse and drop me to my knees with a grunt of pain.

I heard Amelia call my name, but it sounded so distant, like a voice in a sealed room. I couldn't focus, reaching into my pants to whip out my dick. My hands felt like ice as my cock felt like fire. My sight filled with flashes of white as I looked at my crotch, angrily engorged as I slowly pumped myself with both hands. I felt hands on my shoulders, shaking me. Amelia's voice telling me to stop, but muted and without power.

The only thing I could focus on was release.

"I- I GOTTA... NGH! I GOTTA CUM!!!" I screamed, unable to look at her. My hands picking up speed as I put my entire being into it. My entire being was in my actions. A simple mantra running through my head.

"Must cum. Must serve. Must breed. Must expand."

I could feel sweat pouring down my face as I kept at it. The flashes of white getting more and more blinding. I could feel myself pitching forward, one hand shooting out to stabilize myself. Eye to eye, in a manner of speaking, with my dick as the overwhelming need to get off took claim of my soul. The pressure building inside of me, growing with more and more effort. But no matter what, I couldn't finish.

I CAN'T FINISH!!

"DESMOND! I ORDER YOU TO STOP!"

I looked up at Amelia, standing before me. But I couldn't see... HER. All I saw was a wavy field of blue, with a giant green form in the midst of it.

"C-CAN'T STOP!!!" I grunted, feeling hot tears stinging my eyes before they flowed down my face. "N-NEED! I- I NEED-!!!"

With another pulse, I crumpled again as I went to my elbow with a scream. As I looked down at the floor, my hand not slowing for even a second, I noticed a swirling of colors. Veins of red and blue, orange and green each spiraling higher and higher as they weaved their way along my girthy Neo fuck stick. I could feel myself getting more and more lightheaded as they moved across the length of my genitals. Then, with startling speed, two more colors proceeded to race towards catching up. Twin lines of both purple and white, twisting around each other in unison as my body tremored uncontrollably. A union of two colors that swiftly overtook the rest as I felt my body starting to give out.

"HELP ME!!!", I begged, taking my arm off the floor so I could use both hands again. But then I felt someone's arms wrapping around my waist to pull me upright.

"I've got this!"

The voice sounded familiar as a hand went between my legs. I couldn't tell who it was, but as I watched their hand move back and forth, the green form gently but urgently pumping up and down my length, I could sense the actual care being shown to me. The past few months, very few had shown me such courtesy. And as I felt a calming need building within me, focus returned to me and helped me realize who it was.

"E-Emma?"

"I got you," she whispered, her voice sweet and kind as she placed her chin on my shoulder. "Maisie warned us this might happen. So don't worry, okay? Lemme use my healing hands to ease your pain."

As I turned my head, I saw a white figure quickly closing the door and joining Amelia nearby. The only white I knew of was her. I could feel my cheeks burning as I looked away.

"D-Don't look at me, Desi..." I begged. But she refused to look away. It was almost like she was staring through me, but her head was tilted downward. Only her head. I could feel myself nearing my limit. Sweat pouring down my face as I breathed in hot, ragged gasps. But still she kept watching, her gaze never wavered. Then I noticed sparkles of something coming from beneath me. Orange and blue, and... green? And red? And PURPLE AND WHITE?!

I looked downward, and saw that the lights swirling around my cock were actually drifting off of me. Flittering like a miasma as they glittered in the blue field. Being pulled directly towards Desi as she stood there, almost as if they were waiting for her to come back. Then, before I even knew it, I came. Firing volley after immense volley of jizz across the room, accompanied by huge bursts of colored light. Each burst landing in a heavy splatter that briefly glowed purple before fading into a dull pearlescent, while the light hovered in the air before gliding towards my sister's form as if caught in a current. Her head tilting back as the light fed itself into her form, mingling and swirling insider the white fill of her shape.

It honestly felt like an eternity as I was caught in the tsunami of relief, my entire essence flowing down to my growing as I kept coming over and over again. But soon, the flow of my seed slowed, along with the filtering of light as the colors channeling through my dick faded from view and I slumped in Emma's arms. Completely spent as my heart settled and the urge to sleep began to overtake me.

"What in the Hell just happened?" Amelia shouted.

But Desiree wasted no time, rushing to my side as Emma shuffled to her feet, carrying me with one arm as if I was a stuffed toy. My head was reeling as my vision was going wonky.

"Let's get Desmond to the couch, first. I'll explain in a minute."

Gently laying me down, I fought to stay awake as Desi's face came into view. Her black and white eyes looking fondly at me as she stroked my hair with a smile. Then turning to join Amelia and Emma as they walked into the kitchen, the little veins of glowing colors spreading out across her limbs while they faded from view as I closed my eyes and fell unconscious.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #150 on: November 16, 2022, 07:36:27 am »

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #151 on: November 21, 2022, 09:49:36 am »
Another great update! Really digging what could come next.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #152 on: November 22, 2022, 12:50:18 am »
Nice to see more. Keep up the gret work.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2022, 11:12:03 am »
I awoke in my bed, my stomach in knots from hunger as I slowly opened my eyes to light piercing my brain. With a groan, I slid my legs over the side of my bed and immediately felt the kink from where my dick drooped over. It still ached pretty badly, forcing me to cradle it as I threw the blankets off. And looking at it,  it still looked fiercely sensitive. Swollen and a darker red than before, but not as bad as whatever urge it was overtook me and commanded my very soul for release. A quick check on my balls let me know that they were still swollen, as well. The humiliation, the pain, the overwhelming desire to breed. I just put my face in my hands and sighed deeply at the sheer indignity at it all. Things had to change.

I don't know how long I stayed like that. A few minutes? A few seconds? Just sitting on my bed, lost in thought until I heard a knock at my door.

"Des?" I heard my sister ask. "Can I come in?"

All I could grumble out was a "yeah" before instinctively trying to cover my nakedness with my hands as she walked through my bedroom door. I couldn't help myself but look her up and down. The symmetry of her body, softer than mom's but also bigger by a fair amount. The broadness of her hands as she fidgeted with them. The sheer presence of mass that was barely contained by a pair of Lycra short shorts and a dark blue t-shirt that was soaked in sweat, as if she had just gotten back from a run. Her short blonde bob tied back, putting more of an emphasis on her bubbling shoulders and almost bull-like neck. But then I looked at her face, and some part of me blanched. Probably from a disconnect between how she looked a couple months ago and now, but some part of me couldn't help but notice that she didn't necessarily look like she could be my sister. I mean, I saw the similarity in certain ways. I knew this was Desi from the way she spoke.

But despite the familiarity with her black and white eyes and her mannerisms and voice, I felt like I could certifiably claim that the person standing before me... was not Desi. Yet it was. I couldn't help but notice just how bizarre it really felt. Maybe it was due to the fact I had been seeing her less and less? I don't know. But it was bizarre, all the same.

"What's up?" I groaned, grabbing my blanket to cover myself.

"We need to talk," she said, looking apprehensive as she pushed out her bottom lip with her tongue while running it across her teeth. "You feeling up to eating something?"

I proceeded to stand up, my hand still holding the blanket as I shuffled to the dresser on instinct. My hand was on the drawer before I remembered mom's orders. And I knew the sensors and cameras all over the house would capture evidence of my disobedience. So, with a grim expression, I just nodded my head.

"I'll be down in a minute," I told her. "I... I gotta collect myself."

I felt her arms wrapping around me, holding me tight as the smell of sweat and flowers in full bloom assaulted my senses. But the tension between us could be cut with a knife. I didn't know if it was from her apprehension about needing to talk, or from the embarrassment I felt from her involvement yesterday over how I lost control of myself. So I returned the hug with my free arm and let her go. Watching her thick and broad back turn and slowly walk out my room. Gently closing my door as I heard her heavy footsteps walking away.

When I knew she was halfway down the stairs, I sat down at the foot of my bed and dropped my blanket to the floor. My cheeks were warm as I could feel the frustration growing. Looking up at the ceiling, I let my misty eyes wander as I contemplated how I got here, in this situation where I had lost control of my life. And in the corner of my eye, I saw it. The telltale orange light slyly hidden away, embedded in the crux along the walls by the window and the ceiling. Tucked into the corner just enough to not be easily noticed.

"Are you happy?" I asked the sensor, knowing full well I was being recorded. "Are you fucking HAPPY with ruining my life?"

I stood up, staring straight at the camera planted to keep an eye on me as I waved up and down my body. Fighting to not show discomfort as I lifted my genitals for emphasis.

"Look what you did to me! WHY ME? WHY THIS? ALL TO GIVE THAT FUCKING BITCH THAT GAVE BIRTH TO ME SOME SICK SATISFACTION?"

I dropped my family jewels, letting them sway as I went to my dresser once more and pulled out my only other pair of pants. Throwing myself into them as quickly as possible in clear defiance of what I was told.

"You don't own me!" I screamed, finger pointing directly at the sensor. "I swear I will find a way to get out of here and bring you all down! Mark my fucking words, you bastards!"

Flipping the sensor the bird, I stormed out of my room. My middle finger staying up for all the cameras to see as I hurried downstairs and towards the front door. As my hand went to the doorknob, I could feel my body tensing up while the buzzing in my head grew louder and louder. But I wanted out. I wanted to get as far away as I could from this nightmare.

"They can't stop you," I grunted to myself. "Just open the door."

I could feel my body locking up as I leaned forward. Using my full weight to slowly push myself closer to the exit. The compulsion to stay inside, to be safe running through my body like lightning. But I refused to listen.

"Open. The. Door." was all I told myself as my hand slowly slipped closer and closer to the knob. They had purposefully set things up so I remained trapped in my house (MY HOUSE), including that fucking wall they all cheered for. But I don't care. Even if I have to fucking crawl down the street, I can get away! I just have to OPEN.

THE.

FUCKING.

DOOR.

"Desmond! Stop!"

It was only when Desi had grabbed my hand, hand almost on the doorknob, when my train of thought broke. And with it came an intense headache, causing me to fold over as a stabbing sensation all across my brain overtook me. My breath heavy as I felt Desiree grabbing my jaw to make me look at her.

"Damn it, Desmond! You gave yourself a massive nosebleed!"

I suddenly felt a wet sensation on my shirt, followed by the feeling of cloth wiping my face and nose with rough concern. Her arm going around my shoulders as she held the cloth in place, guiding me to another part of the house.

"I did?"

"Yeah," she replied. "Follow me to the bathroom mom and I use."

As she practically dragged me to the office, I couldn't help but feel weaker than I already had before. The shame washing over me as she quickly opened the door and taking me into the adjoining bathroom. The light's came on with astounding brilliance, revealing that while there were some similarities to the one I was told to use, this bathroom was clearly designed exclusively for Neos. So many different items and gizmos and accoutrements that I had never seen before, all left out in the open. But I was unable to get a good look at anything before Desi shifted her arm to grab my waist and casually picked me up. My feet dangling as I heard her scooting a step for me to use as I found myself facing this black box on the wall.

"Desi? What-?"

I saw her pressing a button on the side, causing the front to pop open and reveal what looked to be a light blue liquid vertically suspended inside.

"Just put your face into this, okay? You won't drown and it's not going to harm you."

"I don't think I-"

"Desmond," she said, putting her hand on the back of my head. "Just trust me."

"D-Desiree-"

"Trust me."

With that, she pushed my head forward into the liquid. Holding it in place as I tried to wriggle free. My face sank pretty far into it, the device clearly deeper than I thought as I held my breath. But soon enough, my lungs began to burn. And with that came the need for air. So I opened my eyes in order to scream. But the second I did, the inside lit up. And when I breathed in the liquid, it didn't feel like I was drowning. If anything, I could breathe! Then there was this, I don't know... COLD sensation? Like when you have something with a really strong menthol undertone? But it was on my face and in my nose. It was just so weird.

And just as soon as it began, the lights dimmed and the cooling sensation went away. Then I felt Desi's hand in my hair, gently pulling on it and thus, pulling me out as well. And as I was taken away from it, I felt the liquid leaving my lungs and nose like it was doing so of its own volition. Finally, I came out of it with a gasp. My breath heavy as my hands roamed my face, finding it completely dry and smooth.

"Wh-What the fuck?! Why did you-?"

Desi, smiling proudly, lifting me up off the step and onto the floor before she turned me towards the door.

"Neo tech," she said, slapping my back as if it wasn't a big deal. "It just fixed the broken blood vessels in your face and helped with your skincare routine! Now, let's get something to eat!"

As she walked back into the office, I couldn't help but feel extremely weirded out by Desi's behavior. She has never acted like this before, always preferring to take the calm and gentle route. But in that moment, as she so casually overpowered me, I was once again reminded just how much things had changed. And I was starting to wonder if that truly did include the one person I had felt safest around, until now.

I knew I had to figure out what was going on with her, this sudden change of attitude. So I was on edge as I followed behind her as she led me to the kitchen. Pulling out a seat for me as she got to work cracking eggs and preparing ingredients for what was clearly omelets. As she got into a rhythm, I just kept my eyes on her. Watching her whisking, seasoning the pans, shredding the cheese with incredible speed, dicing onions, bell peppers and more with a perception and deftness that not even the greatest chefs could match. Instinctually knowing the depth and pressure needed to finely chop and mincing the vegetables and herbs. A veritable machine moving faster than any line cook ever could, not wasting anything by going too fast and dropping it on the floor but still faster than any human could. Every used dish or utensil going directly into the sink without a single glance, perfectly aimed and barely a splash into the prepared soapy water. It would be an amazing show if not for the whole "she just reminded me that she's still part of the group of people who openly declared war on the world" wrinkle she inadvertently reminded me of not even a few minutes ago.

"You're awfully quiet," she happily called out, flipping the omelets with three quick but powerful spikes each on each of the five pan handles in rapid succession. "Are you upset about the whole "pushing your head" thing, Des?"

"Something's not right," I said as she quickly began popping bread into a sixteen slot toaster. "What happened to you?"

There was a pause before she slowly pushed down the levers to make the toast. Turning to look at me, leaning back against the counter with a sigh.

"You were always extremely perceptive," she said with a sigh. "Look, I don't want to talk about this right now. There are other pressing matters we need to discuss, and-"

I stared daggers directly at her. My frustrations mounting as I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Like what? How I'm so easily accepting that my little sister now looks older than me? That I'm now SHORTER than her? Weaker than her? The glowing eyes, the extra fingers, the prodigious muscles? How you're changing into something inhuman and I've been somehow programmed into being hunky dory with everything? To even find my preferences in women changed to only be attracted to muscular amazons who plan on taking over the world? How my sister, the only one I can truly trust is so caught up in her changes that she hasn't realized how she's started to act like them towards me?"

Desiree, however, was ready to throw it back in my face.

"That's not fair and you know it!" she screamed back. "Do you know what kind of Hell I go through? The hoops I've had to jump in order to ensure that I can look after you when I can? More hoops than what you went through to get me away from mom!"

I leapt to my feet, knocking my chair over and slamming my hands on the table. In an absolute uproar over the insinuation.

"THAT WAS RIPPED AWAY FROM ME, LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE! I WAS THREE DAYS OUT FROM GETTING YOU OUT OF MOM'S CLUTCHES BEFORE SHE SHOWED UP HERE WITH THOSE DAMN ORDERS ABOUT BEING QUARANTINED! THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR HOME, DESI! AND NOW I'M NOTHING MORE THAN A FUCKING PET FOR YOU AND MOM!"

The sound of the toast shooting up startled us both, breaking the tension and leaving nothing but awkwardness and hurt. With a huff, Desi turned and collected every piece from the toaster before grabbing the plates with the rest of the food and quickly placing it on the table.

"Do you want butter?" she quietly asked. "I can go for butter."

"Yeah."

The room went silent again as she went to the fridge. I chose to pick up my chair and pour myself a glass of milk, letting my embarrassment over my outburst speak for how I was feeling. I didn't expect for us to blow up at each other like this over breakfast, or any other time, really. We both knew things were changing, but I guess I had no idea how much. So much so that there were things being left unsaid. The silence was deafening as we ate for the next couple of minutes without a word.

The food was good. Omelets were cooked to perfection, seasonings on point. The diced ham the perfect size for a mouthful every time. But I couldn't help but pick at my food. I had just exploded like a teenager at Desi, who only wanted to be there for me. But instead of being a reasonable adult, choosing to pick my words for maximum effect, I went up like a fireball of emotions and pain.

"I'm sorry." I muttered, putting down my fork and running my hands through my hair until I started scratching the back of my head. Choosing to hide my face in shame at my outburst.

"I know," Desi whispered back, grabbing her orange juice. "I'm sorry, too. I didn't take into consideration everything that's happened lately to you. I've heard other sisters calling you "mom's pet human" instead of your actual name, and I guess the way they dehumanized you must have rubbed off on me. It was callous of me to do the same to you."

I felt her grabbing my wrist, pulling it away from my head as she took hold of it. The way her hands felt against mine, the leathery and bumpy underside, the general size of them, her sixth finger as it hooked itself around my smaller hand as her thumb rubbed the spot between mine and pointer finger. It didn't feel like a familial type of gesture, but it was comforting all the same.

"What do you say to a ride in the car after breakfast?"

I had just woken up, but I felt so tired from my tantrum. I knew she meant it in a kinder manner, but it felt like she was talking to me like a dog. Hoping to see my spirits pick up as I eagerly realized I was going to be leaving the house.

"I want to drive," I said, resolutely. "It's my car, even if it's in your name right now."

Her eyes glanced over to the window, clearly questioning whether it would be a good move considering the brand new field that had been put up designed to control the human population in the area.

"Are you sure? I mean, you might not have the energy to even go fast enough."

"Even if we go slow," I told her. "It'll be me doing something under my own willpower. No buzzing, no compulsions. Just me. I'm owed that much."

I could see her recognizing how resolute I was in this moment. This was an opportunity for me to walk out of here, drive where I wanted. Go where I wanted after months in Hell. I wasn't going to give up this extremely rare opportunity.

"Okay. After we eat, I'll take a shower and then we'll head out. Hell, maybe we can hit somewhere for something to eat. Not often you can get out-"

A knock on the door pulled both of us out of the moment. Four short, sharp knocks followed by two long ones. Desi seemed to recognize the pattern, smiling as she took a quick bite of her omelet and a sip of her OJ before standing up.

"I'll get it," she said, gesturing for me to stay put as she quickly ran to answer the door. Wiping her hands on her shirt and shorts, she pulled it open to reveal we had not one but two guests.

"Desi! Good to see you, girl!"

I recognized that voice!

"Emma!"

As the pair wrapped their arms around each other for a hug, I saw our neighbor slipping in from behind. Locking eyes on me before making a beeline into the kitchen and throwing herself at me. Stuffing my head between her breasts, making me feel like I was the stuffing inside my own fluffy but firm omelet.

"Desmond! I heard you had an episode yesterday! You poor thing!"

"He sure did!" Emma said, coddling me as she slipped in from behind and pulled me into her embrace. I had to admit, this was a first for me. And happier than I had felt in a long, long while.

"Air! I need air!" I playfully cried. Causing all three Neos to start laughing as they sat down, Emma and Eri- I mean, Joanie on either side of me and Desi back in her spot across the table.

"So," Emma said, giving me a playful look. "I wanted to stop by due to what happened yesterday, so he knows what happened."

Joanie had a serious expression, pointing down toward my side of the table.

"You mean..."

"What exactly was that?" I asked. "One second I felt okay, the next the field went up. And then, when I'm back in the house, it felt like when I was on top of the roof except I couldn't help but try and jack off until I came. But I couldn't, and-"

Emma raised her green hand, gently shushing me. Orange sherbet wafting through the air before putting her hand on mine.

"That's why I'm here. You see, we recently did a full breakdown of your genetics. And we found... Well, not really dangerous, but definitely concerning irregularities."

I looked to Desi and Joanie, both just as confused as I was.

"What... KIND of irregularities?" Desi asked.

Emma got serious at Desi's words. Almost as if she was about to give a serious prognosis to a terminal patient.

"The kind that shouldn't happen. You see, Desmond's overdose left some serious... changes to his DNA. Beyond what was scheduled for him, I mean. And we picked it up the day before yesterday. But Commander Nowell put a no-communication order in place that two sisters broke. The first was Captain Chaimongkhon. She was ordered to stay away from this neighborhood. I was the second, because Desmond's unable to use any of the Neo tech in the house. So I had to find this address and come here directly."

"That's rather extreme, don't you think?" Joanie asked, wringing her blue hands in concern. Emma simply nodded her head, squeezing my hand in solidarity.

"And rather dangerous. You see, in order to save Desmond's life, we had to incorporate some Neo genetics into his treatment. But the amount we set aside in order to ensure that his genetic material would guarantee the birth of more Neos in the future wasn't enough. He was suffering apoptosis on a terminal level. So we did what we had to due, and altered the treatment to be on par with what a Neo would receive."

"Wait a minute," I said, pulling my hand away. "Are you saying I'm turning into a NEO? I thought men couldn't be turned into Neos!"

"You're not!" Emma said, holding her hands up defensively. "You are one hundred percent human! That much is guaranteed! But the treatment... didn't take as planned."

Desi and I shot each other a worried look, confused at what Emma was getting at.

"Explain." Desi commanded, not trusting what this conversation was leading to. Emma wriggled her fingers and took a deep breath.

"What I'm getting at is that Desmond is still completely human. Same genetics, same features, all of it. But his cells? Those were altered on a far more fundamental level than even we could have predicted."

Emma paused, shuffling in her seat before leaning forward and using both hands for emphasis.

"The overdose of hormones, causing his cells to break down so radically and forcing us to rebuild them with Neo genetics, left him with some unforeseen changes. For one, his hormones will occasionally go into overdrive, effectively leaving him in a stage of rut. That's what happened yesterday. That can be managed."

"And what are the other changes?" I asked, starting to grow really scared of what I was being told.

"The other change is in your cells, Desmond. Every time you experience an emotional flareup, it's more than your hormones going crazy. Doctor Lawler and I discovered that your very cellular makeup has exceeded the rarity we once thought. Because your body didn't just RESPOND to the Axzhurat treatments."

A smile grew on her face, brighter than I had any person smile before. Grabbing my hands, the excitement she exuded was undeniable as her joy was unable to be contained anymore.

"Your cells are actively CHANNELING the Axzhurat, Desmond! That's why Doctor Lawler and I think your mom placed the no communication order! They KNEW and wanted that to be a surprise for the celebration tomorrow! You just might have become a walking Axzhurat generator!"

I'm sorry... I MIGHT BE A WHAT?!

Offline Biceps108

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2022, 12:04:57 pm »
It's kind of amazing how big this story has gotten. I mean, I remember reading this when it first came out, with the first chapters being about how Desmond starts losing everything to his evil torture-- I mean, his sadistic devi-- I mean, the garbage that birthed him. The lore-building that went into this is mind boggling. Hell, it's like reading a mini novel.

At this point, I'm rooting for Desmond. Especially now. When this chapter described how his sister was changing, and even dehumanized him without really noticing, I felt a fraction of the despair that he's going through. Also, when reading this, I always feel kind of funny. Heart beating faster, sweating lightly. I wonder if it's because the story is really written like a horror/sci-fi genre? Regardless, props to you as a writer. The reveal of this chapter makes me feel conflicted; excited for what comes next, yet terrified for what will happen to Desmond.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2022, 01:10:54 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's kind of amazing how big this story has gotten. I mean, I remember reading this when it first came out, with the first chapters being about how Desmond starts losing everything to his evil torture-- I mean, his sadistic devi-- I mean, the garbage that birthed him. The lore-building that went into this is mind boggling. Hell, it's like reading a mini novel.

At this point, I'm rooting for Desmond. Especially now. When this chapter described how his sister was changing, and even dehumanized him without really noticing, I felt a fraction of the despair that he's going through. Also, when reading this, I always feel kind of funny. Heart beating faster, sweating lightly. I wonder if it's because the story is really written like a horror/sci-fi genre? Regardless, props to you as a writer. The reveal of this chapter makes me feel conflicted; excited for what comes next, yet terrified for what will happen to Desmond.

Considering the story is actually AT novel length now, your post means a lot. I love lore-and-worldbuilding. I love creating a fully fleshed out setting that the characters could arguably exist in. Which is why I've been writing the FMG/transformation stuff to support the lore from the get-go rather than the other way around. And don't worry, Desmond's mom is a serious piece of work that we've yet to really see some horrific stuff from. Because for the next few chapters (full chapters and not just installments, as this is actually the start of Chapter 22), there's going to be A LOT of revelations about what's actually going on.

From how Neo society actually works, to how the Axzhurat works, to what's happening on the human side of the seemingly one sided Neo war, and even what's really going on with Desiree. Because once her deal's revealed, you'll have to seriously reconsider everything else that has happened to date. This is why I've been labeling it as a Sci Fi Horror story. Because things are about to get REALLY weird.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2022, 04:19:59 pm »
What's best about al of GL's work is that it's real writing, with real stories, characters, and context with wordl-building.  It may embrace fetish, but it's not confined TO the fetish (unlike so much else on this site).  It's exceptional fiction on its own.

Well done.

(and FWIW I'm rooting for Desi - and those supporting Desmond - because they seem to have context of what's going on and aren't quite on board about it - and seemingly will have some kind of mode/method to resist/oppose)

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2022, 11:54:51 pm »
I will say that this story always keeps me guessing, pulling me in, and finally wondering what could happen next. It's awesome and the world building and characters really bring life to the story.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2022, 08:25:27 am »
So, despite the fact that I work with very little money every month, I'm still trying to commission artwork so that people can understand what I'm seeing in my head.

And guess what? Your votes came together and I have the next bit of art for Your House ready to post.

Ladies and Gentlemen? DESIREE NOWELL, Child Of The White and daughter of Commander Laura Nowell. [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] of the Alsarnian People.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2022, 09:46:46 pm »
Now that two of the main characters of YOUR HOUSE have received artwork, I think it's time I reopened the poll.

LAURA NOWELL, COMMANDER OF THE NAE FORCES.

DESIREE NOWELL, THE CHILD OF THE WHITE.

Like last time, there are multiple options from which you can choose two of. The Neos listed all play a larger role in the story, with only one exception left off the list (due to me already arranging artwork of because she's surprisingly popular with readers). And after this poll, the story will proceed to expand, meaning you will FINALLY be able to meet some non-Neo characters that will become options in the next few chapters.

So if there have been any Neos you've been wanting to see, or even more incidental characters you think deserve some love, let me know in the replies. Depending on the amount of interest, they may be included in any future polls starting next year.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #160 on: December 07, 2022, 05:13:31 am »
You know what? Fuck it. I said I need to take more control of my life, and that includes asking questions.

"I'm sorry, I'm a WHAT, NOW?!"

"How much has he been told?" Emma asked, shooting my sister and our neighbor a weird look. Desi, for her part, could only give a sheepish look as she reached up and starting rubbing the back of her neck. Her bicep twitching as she flexed it tightly.

"Not much," she admitted. "They've been keeping him in the dark on most things. You know how the Reds like mom and Doctor Bernard prefer to keep the chain of command. The whole "need to know when you need to know it" spiel they give us."

"That's usually how they treat us in the labs," Eri- I mean, Joanie added. "We're given some orders about what they want, but then ignore the specifics about why they want things done. We have to figure it out as we go along."

Emma just shook her head, obviously exasperated by having been put through similar bureaucracy.

"I heard about the deal with the devices involving Neos that get out of line-"

"I hate to interrupt," I told my three companions. "But what's this about me being a "walking generator" of some kind?"

Chuckling at the irony of being called out for gossiping, Emma clapped her hands as she shuffled in her seat to give me her full attention.

"Okay, so. You know about The Axzhurat, correct?"

I nodded my head, giving quick glances to Desi and Joanie.

"Good! The thing with The Axzhurat is that, for most of what the NAE has developed, we must tap directly INTO it to do things like empower the tech the girls in Blue make, as well as for imbuing Neos in the dimensional energies to continue our transition from Humanity."

There was that phrase again. "Transition from Humanity". They keep bringing that up in ways that imply Neos aren't human. Even with everything else, casually saying stuff like that weirds me out.

"So you're saying that I'm... making this energy, right?"

Emma hemmed and hawed for a brief second, working through her words with her hands before vocalizing them.

"Not quite, no. You see, you're not MAKING the energy. You're more of a conduit FOR the energy. We've honestly never seen anything like this. Just like your mom and your sister, your body seems to be perfectly suited for handling, or at least interacting, with the Axzhurat's dimensional energies."

"So what you're saying," Joanie asked, leaning in closer as her interest grew. "Is that when Desi and Laura were put into their... programs for treatments, the sisters in charge realized their potential may also carry over to Desmond, as well?"

"Which is why I believe they might have put him into an excessive amount of milkings," Emma replied, overjoyed that everyone seemed to understand where she was alluding to. "Imagine an entire generation of sisters with a potential adaptability to their new forms of AT LEAST ninety percent suitability per every exposure to The Axzhurat's energies."

"Our mother knew this the whole time," Desi groaned, rubbing her face as the realization sunk in. "She knew I have a heightened response to the energies, and that Desmond was a natural conduit. Which is why she tried to break us early on. She knew and hid it to get what she wanted, like always."

As Emma and Joanie began to talk about the logistics and science behind what was going on, all of which just went over my head like a bird over a mountain, Desi and I locked eyes. We had been through this before, practically our whole lives. The manipulation, the abuse, the poisonings, the lies. We had been wrangled into yet another scheme of hers. But now, with the potentially of practical godhood in something akin to a bad movie from the past, she had been given the keys to the kingdom. Able to receive an unprecedented amount of power that only unlocked more malicious aspects of her personality.

I mean, she showed the world how far she would go when she orchestrated that attack on Wall Street a couple weeks ago. Something inside me was frightened just how far she would really go to get what she wants.

Suddenly, Emma stood up from her chair. Pulling me out of my thoughts and back into the conversation.

"...But I really should get back. I have a meeting with Captain Chaimongkhon about taking over as Desmond's medical resident when I begin my time as the managerial head for Neo Research & Development before I talk with Doctor Lawler about what to do next."

"You're keeping busy!" Desi crowed, acting cordial as she pulled Emma in for a hug.

"I know," Emma tittered. "But we agree that a system around you and Desmond needs to be put in place for your security."

"It was great seeing you." I told her as she quickly wrapped her arms around me.

"I plan on seeing you a lot more!" she cheered, pulling me in and holding onto me for dear life.

Then she whispered something into my ear that caught me off-guard. Quietly, but with a subtle intensity. Almost like a secret that was about to be kept. Orange sherbet filling my senses as I felt her lips so close to my ear, practically a kiss before she spoke.

"Open the box in the backseat when you safely away from this house, okay?"

As she let me go, she gave me a knowing smile before waving to Joanie and Desi once more. Walking towards the door with a saunter I couldn't help but notice as she gave me a little flex of her arm and a wave as she left. I felt my heart beating in my chest, loud but not dangerously so. The warmth in my face was unbearable. Rendered mute as a joy washed over me at her touch.

"Someone's got a crush!" Joanie crowed, bringing me fully back into awkwardness as I rushed to sit down.

"N-No I don't!"

While Joanie playfully teased me about being infatuated with Emma, I noticed Desi growing silent and pulling away. There was a look in her eyes... hurt, maybe? Or maybe she was becoming withdrawn? I don't know.

It wasn't long before Joanie left, gossiping about various things involving the neighborhood and her job for about an hour before winding down and walking out the door. Reminding us that we were to leave for the party early in the morning, and to be clean and presentable before we left. But as soon as she was gone, we both released a sigh of relief. Collapsing onto the couch side by side.

"Man, does she like to talk!"

"You're telling me!" I added, smiling as I gently tapped Desi's triceps with the outside of my hand. I couldn't help but feel how dense yet relaxed her arms were, like they were begging to be massaged but also in a state of comfortable looseness. It was so strange to experience it, like Schrodinger's Muscles or something. But regardless, it felt good to just have a moment alone. Just the two of us, away from the madness and noise.

"I still need to take a shower."

With those words, Desi stood up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. But as she moved, I watched her slip her hands beneath the hem of her shirt, and without a single care, pull it off of her in one smooth motion. Her back was a masterpiece, the way her muscles were bunched and built. The sheer power in her mass as she walked with a swagger that was tired but still dominant all the same. Throwing her shirt onto the floor, clad in nothing but her shoes and socks, and the Lycra shorts that hid little to the imagination. Her body thick with strength that I knew she was proud to put on display.

"Be a good boy and get me some clean clothes, okay?"

I barely had a second to think before I felt my brain burn, and the acrid stench hit my nose. And with that, my mind went blank as I stood up and began trekking upstairs. Her orders, resonating loud and clear, repeatedly in my head. "Get her clean clothes. Get her clean clothes. Get her clean clothes." Over and over with every step as I could only watch myself walking towards her room like a passenger in my own body. As soon as my hand was on her door, I could hear the sound of rushing feet bounding towards the stairway. Getting louder and louder as I walked into her room. I took three steps into her room before I felt arms wrapping themselves around me. But despite being held still, my legs stayed in motion. My soles sliding across her carpeted floor.

"I'm so sorry!" she sobbed. "You can stop, Desmond! You got me clean clothes, so you can stop!"

And just like that, I was back in control of my body once more. My blood ran cold as I stared around her room, noting how much nicer it was than mine. How much it was over five times bigger than mine, bordering on an apartment than the storage room I was living in. The darkness from the curtains that meant she could choose to stay asleep whenever the sun was up. Appliances and electronics, comforts that I was now forced to live without.

I said nothing as I pulled Desiree's arms off of me. I couldn't be here. I had to go. Even if it meant having to struggle against the frequency or whatever. Even if it meant walking out into the open air and traveling beneath that barrier the put up. Even if it meant that I might be left a crawling lump of flesh, clawing his way down the street.

I could feel myself trembling at the thought of it all as I walked out of my sister's room, ignoring her pleas for me to stop. Every word falling on deaf ears with every step as I calmly made my way downstairs. I could hear her stomping after me. But I couldn't look at her. Wouldn't look at her. The one person I trusted the most, casually using a phrase she had seen our mother use on me to do what she wanted, to lock me in place and torture me.

I slowly put on my shoes, slipping my feet into the obviously smaller walking sneakers before strapping them in with the Velcro. As I could practically feel her voice pelting the back of my head, her pitch becoming louder and more demanding, I just took a deep breath and closed my eyes. And slowly moved my hand towards the door. Fully expecting for my body to lock up once again, or for my bones to catch on fire. But when I touched the cold metal doorknob for the first time in weeks, I felt... nothing. Too numb to respond. But then I heard Desi's voice, begging me once more.

"Desmond! Please! Be a Good Boy and STAY! I need you!"

It was odd. I heard the words. I felt my brain twinge, as if on reflex. But I felt... nothing. There was no burning pain coursing through my head. No acrid smell as if something caught on fire. I felt tears building in the corners of my eyes as I realized, for the first time in months, I was actually making a decision. Not responding to anyone else. Not some false decision I was being led towards. Not lashing out. But an honest to God free choice.

So with that, I took a deep breath and sighed. My eyes locked onto the only way out of this fucking place.

"This place is killing me." I quietly told her. "Everyone wants me to stay. But this isn't my house. Not anymore."

I threw open the door, causing an assembly of alarms to go off behind me. But I didn't care. I was leaving, with the biggest fucking smile on my face. Savoring every step as I counted them.

One step.

Two steps.

Thr-

I went limp, all the energy in me suddenly snuffed out like a wire had been cut. My body nothing more than a ragdoll as I crumpled in the driveway next to my car. Desi's screams a faint echo as my vision swam. Unable to do anything as she picked me up in a blind panic and rushed me back inside. But as soon as I went inside the house, I sprung back to life. My eyes wide open as I rolled out of her arms and to the floor, the alarms cutting off in perfect synchronicity as I made landfall. My heart was hammering in my chest as adrenaline coursed through me, practically skittering onto the couch as I was left trembling at the sudden loss of control.

My eyes were trained outside the window as Desi threw her arms around me again, holding me tight as she tried to calm me down. Telling me "you're okay" over and over as she rocked me back and forth.

Over the next few minutes, she did all she could to help me settle my nerves. But I had to admit I appreciated the effort. She had rushed outside, not fully dressed as she scooped me up from the ground and ran me back inside. I know I owe her an apology, but I have to come down first. I kept telling her I'd be okay, to take the shower she wanted. She was clearly not in that mode, constantly telling me she needs to put me first. But I gently forced the issue, countering everything she would say with a "you need a shower" until she finally stopped fighting me and walked away towards the office. Despite how much she changed, in that very moment, she seemed to be shrinking more and more into herself until all I saw was my little sister again. 13 years old, mousey, long blonde hair and big glasses. The only family I had left besides our mother, who I didn't even really consider to be related to me at all.

Then again, looking at both of them now, you wouldn't even think they were my family at all. Two women, in the prime of their life and jacked to all Hell. With glowing eyes and inhuman features. The more I thought about it, the more I realized everything else wasn't as it once was. Not even me. So I closed my eyes and started doing the breathing exercises Amelia showed me.

Breathe in. Hold your breath. Breathe out. Let the air flow out for as long as you can. Count to three. Breathe in. Over and over as I tilted my head back and let myself drift. Just float away. Be in the moment. Be in the-

Suddenly, a weird buzzing broke through. It's nothing like the frequencies, more harmonic in tone. A small spark in the abyss, surging to life. A flash of white. Then orange. Blue. Green. Red. Purple. White. Cycling over and over as each spark except the White and Purple explode and create more sparks. The darkness lit up as more and more color fills the void. Static filled bolts shooting out from the center, connecting to each of the sparks. Filling in the nothingness. Bonds and pathways being connected, spreading out as a grid emerges. My mind tries to make sense of it all, watching as it spread out farther and farther.

Then it all clicked. A Blue spark next to a White, which is next to an Orange. Individual lights moving through and between the gridlines. A map, shaped with electricity in real time inside my brain. It's almost like I can hear them, feel them moving. And then a wall, golden and shimmering as it boxes the entire pattern inside its walls. But on one side, I see the sparks moving closer to one side, lining up along the roadway. And where they stop, a portion of the golden wall is... shimmering. Cascading like water that keeps having its flow interrupted. And I can feel its energy drifting down and then vanishing, over and over. A curtain or veil that keeps letting air in. And every time it does, it's like I can feel it disappearing. And it doesn't hurt. Almost like it's telling me... where to go. And just beyond it is-

"Desmond?"

I feel my shoulder being shaken as the lights inside my head vanish back into the abyss before opening my eyes. Looking directly into Desi's glowing black and white eyes as she's given me a considerate look. Hair wet and slicked back, wrapped in a towel to contrast her mass with a fuzzy red border around her chest and midsection.

"You okay?"

I rub my eyes for a second before rolling my shoulder, hearing it subtly click and pop with a grunt. Even with getting healed and time to recover, the tension is still there. It's often made me wonder if that will ever go away.

"Yeah," I whisper. "I think I might have passed out for a minute. That was a quick shower."

Desi's face scrunched up, confusion her mask as she looked at me with a questioning look.

"I was in there for an hour. Are you sure you're okay?"

I was asleep? It didn't really feel like I was. Was that a dream? So weird. It felt like every time I saw that crackling field... The Axzhurat? I'm somehow tied to it, right? Nothing's making sense.

"Um, yeah. Guess my hissy fit hit me harder than I thought."

Desi just placidly smiled at me before slowly walking towards the stairs. Her broad shoulders exposed as she held onto the towel.

"You can come with me, if you want?" she asked, stopping at the bottom of the stairway. "The NAE recently took Carrow, but have yet to put a field up there. I figure you can wander around for a bit, then we can hit up Delaney's for some burgers and shakes?"

I could feel myself lighting up at the thought. I honestly haven't been to Delaney's Drive-In for a while, now. And a Muscle Car with extra cheese and toppings and Double Piston Shake was really tempting.

"That sounds... nice."

My response seemed to be exactly what she wanted to hear. Her smile growing as she bounced on her toes.

"Give me a minute to get dressed, then I'll help you get in the car."

With that, she bound up the steps. Two at a time with the eagerness of a child. Throwing her towel to the side as she faded from view. My mind was telling me to question why Desi was acting this way. To not let myself relax. If I was going to trust Desi, I had to spend more time around her to understand what her changes were. And as much as it put me in danger, I had to be around her. And who knows? Maybe this was what I needed. To get out, stretch my legs. Even if it was occupied, Carrow's a nice little town. Not like too much can change at one time... right?

I could hear Desi approaching before I saw her. Effectively leaping down the stairs with the surefootedness of a dancer and the precision of a cat in only four small jumps before landing dramatically at the bottom. Despite our obvious issues with the association to the color red, she had chosen to wear a shirt that not only highlighted her arms to spectacular effect, but also allowed the barest peak at her incredibly toned abs. Her body equal parts thick and strong as both top and bottoms had to practically contour themselves around her. Her thighs bulging inside her black slacks as she knelt down to slip on her shoes. As she fiddled with her shoelaces, I realized that not only had she essentially leapt her way downstairs, but had done so in socks without slipping on the hardwood steps. Another defiance of reason that only seemed to border on the logical for Neos.

"Still have your shoes on?" Desi asked me, stomping her feet to make sure hers were on good and tight. I slowly got up, walking over with a defeated look.

"Yeah."

"Good," she said, smiling as she slipped her arm around my waist. "I'm going to hold onto you until we get to the car. After we drive out a bit, I'll pull over and you can take the wheel. Sound like a plan?"

"You sound like dad," I told her. A wistful look in her glowing eyes at the notion.

"I wish I got to know him. Now, let's go."

As she opened the door, we stepped out together. Her arm firmly around me as I counted the steps.

The first step was alright. No sign of weakness or anything. The air was neither warm nor cool. Almost like the inside of a room in early spring, despite the golden light shining down on everyone from the field's glow.

The second step was when I noticed things going wrong. With this being my first time leaving the house under full awareness, I could feel the effects firsthand with no distractions. The way my legs felt a little numb. The lack of energy, quickly being leeched out of me. A dragging feeling all across my body, like gravity had been turned up on me. I could feel myself folding over at this point, the muscles in Desi's forearm seeming to shift and stretch on reflex as her hand slid further along my stomach as we began to turn towards the passenger side of the car.

"Just go limp," Desi whispered. "I can carry you the rest of the way."

And on the word "way", we took the third step and I deflated. My body refusing to move as it slumped over across Desi's arm. My vision going weird as I hung there like a limp doll, watching the ground sail by from a close-up view while I seemed to fly over it. The tire coming into view from the corner of my eye like a cliff jutting out from the sea of concrete before the sound of the door opening preceded a swiveling of Desi's hip. Spinning me out to watch the oceans of grass of the front yard before gliding back over the concrete and soaring upwards in one smooth motion as I shifted and landed inside the car in the upright position.

"There we are! Need me to buckle you in?"

I gave Desi a dirty look as she started chuckling at her stupid joke.

"Can't help but tease me, can you?" I ask, rolling my eyes and laughing along as she closed the door and walked around to the driver's side. As she got in, I felt the car noticeably shifting as she climbed in behind the wheel. The weird thing was that the amount of movement was more than expected. I know Desi had put on muscle recently, but was it really enough to shift things that much? But I let it go as I heard the engine purring to life. The was the car was sounding, she was clearly being taken care of. No sounds out of place, the roar nice and strong. I watched Desi putting her into gear, the motions smooth and proper like she had spent decades driving it.

"Ready to get away from here?"

I just looked at her with a smile, reached over and turned on the stereo.

"What do you think?"

"Hell yeah!"

Draping her arm over the extended front seat, Desi turned her head to back out of the driveway, deftly maneuvering the car onto the pavement of our street. And with a tussling of my hair, we hooked right and began the drive towards the recently dominated town of Carrow.

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #161 on: December 07, 2022, 07:37:30 pm »
I tell you what, this has really drawn me in. I would have liked to know what Desiree was trying to say to him after she released the command, but I get the idea that heas just in shock. Really makes you wonder why she said that, it's not like it's a common phrase that would have been accidentally spoken. Gotta wonder if the mom has a hypnotic suggestion working on her too, to become more dominant. Or maybe Desiree is just succumbing to the power, just a little bit. Definitely looking forward to him taking his power back though.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #162 on: December 07, 2022, 11:46:02 pm »
I think its a more of the environment influencing her. I mean she's experienced tech that scifi writers have only dreamed of, and here she is using it like we use a light switch. At the same time
said environment is also influencing her to think of others as lesser and only when reality hits her like a truck does it only dawn on her that maybe said environment is not all roses and sunshine. It also may
be that even though she's not trying to be her mom its the feeling of convenience and what works that made her do what she did, good and bad.  Visiting
Carrow I think will possibly be a ground level experience of how the NAE mindset (and her's) treats non-neos and really challenges her way of thinking.

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #163 on: December 08, 2022, 02:51:25 am »
He did seem to get over it pretty quickly. Maybe it's less of an issue than I imagine it would be.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #164 on: December 08, 2022, 03:15:11 am »
He did seem to get over it pretty quickly. Maybe it's less of an issue than I imagine it would be.

It's actually more of an issue than you think. He just happened to get what he wanted, anyway.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Your House

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View