⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Your House

Started by GLKnight, August 02, 2021, 04:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackhawkdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's you DA account name

I don't have a DA account for my NSFW stuff anymore.

Do you have any other place you post your stories like patreon?

blackhawkdown

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's you DA account name

I don't have a DA account for my NSFW stuff anymore.

Do you have any other place you post your stories like patreon?

I'll probably start a new one dedicated to my NSFW stuff. I have some stories I want to continue, as well as some ideas for new ones.

Saxony Red Devil

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Actually, I had a sudden thought.

I might compile the whole of Your House for edits and revisions, reformat it and re-release it for sale under a new pseudonym (because I use this handle on other places).

If I do that, I will rewrite the penultimate chapter and include BOTH OBEDIENCE AND DEFIANCE VERSIONS in the same book so that people can pick which version they prefer.

And as for the FMG aspect, there's actually a LOT MORE of that planned in Your World and Your Reality, the two planned follow-ups. And for an extra little twist, plenty of Monster Fucking, as well.

The point of Your House is to open the door to this setting, after all.

Put me down for a copy, I love this writing piece

Siya

Do you write stories about strong woman who are less muscular, like athletic body not big muscles and focusing on femdom and liftandcarry?