Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Your House

Started by GLKnight, August 02, 2021, 04:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLKnight

Have you ever spent a day where no matter what you did, you kept getting zapped by static electricity? The way your hands go so numb, they actually hurt with a kindling fire? Where they just want to keep curling inward until they want nothing more than thick blocks of coal that can't stop burning? That's how every part of me felt.

Everything hurt.

Everything was fire on a scale that I felt I was gone and only energy remained.

No ash. No flesh. No bone. Nothing but heat that seared brighter than white hot. I was hyper aware of everything. I could literally hear the crackling hum everywhere in my body. Hell, through it. I was aware of so much. I could practically taste sex on the air, feel the thrum of the exploding lights overhead. I could see everything, in such great detail that it seemed like it was all in slow motion.

I could feel the shadow of something trying to touch me before a jet of something rocketing out of my shoulder. I turned to look at what it was, only to see three Orange Neos behind me - two looking in panic as a third seemed to be floating through the air. A look of great pain on her face as her arms just slowly hovered in place. No sound except that of the chorus in my head, bidding me to flee. I looked around the room to see terror on almost every face I looked at. All moving unnaturally slow.

I'm sorry, not moving unnaturally slow. I think... I think they were slowing down. Things have been hard to put together since then. It's like I have moments of clarity, only for this hot haze to roll in. But you told me to be clear, so I'm trying. I just can't help but feel my body tremor right now. My hands haven't stopped since I woke up.

Sorry. You're right, sorry. I'm losing focus. What happened after I blew up...

I, uh, looked around the room. Seeing how every one of them were slowing down. Some of the ladies in attendance were scared shitless, silently screaming as they tried to hide. Others moved to protect themselves or someone nearby. Others looked pissed, looking like their heads were full of hornets ready to erupt out of their skulls as their eyes blazed. My mom, in particular, looked more furious than I had ever seen her get. Her muscles were so tense, I could see them twitch and pulse in such excruciating detail. It was like her body was swelling with her rage. And her eyes were so bright as darkness slowly consumed the room. Over every other set of eyes, they burned so bright.

But there were two faces I won't forget in that room.

The first is Doctor Bernard. As I looked at her, she was... She was smiling. Not a single ounce of worry or fear or anger in her expression. She looked joyful at what was going on. No, not joyful. If anything, she looked proud. Like she had succeeded at something she let no one know was a competition. It was a look of triumph. Her eyes locked on me with wonder and glee as she stood beside my mother on stage.

The second was someone I did not fully expect - Safira, standing by the doors to the main lobby. Hers was a look of compassion as she looked straight at me, trained perfectly on my eyes as she held one door wide open with a six fingered hand. I knew without a shadow of a doubt what she was doing. This was an open act of treason against the NAE, doing the unthinkable by creating an exit for me. In one instance, showing more kindness than my mother ever had, despite only having met me a few hours ago.

I'm sorry. I'm still not used to it. Being shown kindness? I never got it at home. I struggled in college. I tried to create a home where Desi could be safe. Everything I fought for, taken in an instant. And again, and again. And all because of the belief that others should suffer for their own satisfaction. It's not right. It's not right! No one should be hurt or humiliated for others joy! No one deserves to-


GLKnight

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. No more outbursts. I promise.

*Ahem*

As I was saying before, I saw Safira there by the ballroom doors. Holding them wide open as she stared me dead in the eyes. And I took the opportunity. Whatever happened to me caused the crowd to part as they tried to back away from me. So I ran right between everyone, just a beeline for the door. I rushed right into the lobby and stopped to take stock of what to do next, only to see Desiree in the middle of her own struggle.

She was surrounded by NAE soldiers. Which, on first thought, means they had her surrounded. But that's not what I mean. By surrounded, I mean at her feet. At least ten orange Neos, all on the floor as she was in the middle of casually beating another two down in slow motion. As they fell, I watched her eyes slowly shift over, meeting my gaze as she began to shift her position. But all I could think about was what she said in the side room to Doctor Lawler. The things she was hiding from me. The way she treated me over the past few weeks, like a less personally violent version of things mom would do to me. And I regret to say that I panicked. I felt the desire to hyperventilate building in me as my anxiety grew.

So I did the only thing I could. I ran. Straight for the front door. I had to go. I had to get out of there. I didn't know where, but all I could feel was the urge to flee as fast as I could. So I booked it. Fully intending to leave my sister behind.

As I threw the doors opened, I wasn't paying attention. And once I reached the top of the steps, I overstepped. My foot gave way and I fell onto the stone stairs bodily. I hit every one on the way down. And as I was hyperaware of everything I was going through, it hurt. It hurt badly. It felt like I was falling forever, battering myself time and time again against every edge. Bouncing and falling and bouncing and plummeting, over and over. Until, after what felt like many hours later, I landed heavily on the gravel driveway.

It took me a second to gather myself. It felt like I had just been run over several thousand times by a host of cars and semis, only to also be crushed by Mt. Everest tenfold. So it was a fight to even get to my feet. But as I stumbled, I noticed a growing trail of black stuff running down my shin. I could hear a loud sizzle as it spread, scentless dark smoke lifting into the air as it wrapped around my leg. I reached down to touch it, only for it to start crumbling at my fingertips. But I knew the way it powdered, the way it seemed to cake on as rivulets kept trying to flow freely despite being cooked and burned away almost instantly. It was blood. I was bleeding, but even that didn't look right. I gently reached down, and with a subtle wipe of my thumb, watched it seal itself up as the last of my dried blood just turned to dust and fall harmlessly to the ground.

"What is happening to me?" was all I groaned as I finally noticed everything around me. It was all so brightly lit, like ten full moons illuminated the grounds as a sterile breeze slowly filtered through the sepia toned crops. It felt like I had fallen out of a very colorful psychedelic fever dream and into an even more surreal nightmare.

"Desmond..."

Wait, what was that?

"Come, Desmond..."

Y-You hear that too, right?

"We await you, Nowell's child...

The voices! THE VOICES! They're calling to me again! LEAVE ME ALONE!

THE BROKEN MOON, SUNDERED BY THE FIVE CASTES! THE STATIC WORLD! THE WORLD BEYOND WANTS THROUGH!

ALL IS ONE! ALL IS TAKEN! ALL IS BY RIGHT!

AXZHURAT! AXZHURAT IS CALLING! MAKE THEM STOP!

I DON'T WANT TO GO! GO AWAY! MAKE THEM GO AWAY!!!!

erocha75

OMG! What a chapter!! So many exciting questions now!! What's going on with Bernard and Safira?? And Desi?? And finally (but most importantly): what about DESMOND?? What's happening/gonna happen to him?? Pls, don't keep us waiting!! More chapters please!!

PS I understand the reason why Desmond felt he had leave Desi behind. It still made me cringe a bit though... not nice from him (to put it mildly)...

GLKnight

I warned you about the consequences of using the Good Boy command on my brother when you learned about it. I warned you about the harm it causes him. The shit he's gone through. What those energy spikes over the past few days mean.

I fucking WARNED you. And look at where we're at now.

He's currently so medicated because you sent him into a psychotic fit, he doesn't know up from down. And I'm having to finish his fucking interviews because you caused him to spark up often enough to get their attention on the other side.

Are you happy with yourselves? Fucking baselines and your egos. You're just like the War Sisters like my mom, thinking you can just do what you want over and over without consequences biting you in the ass.

You know this means you got their attention too, right? The way Doctor Lawler explained the theory, Desmond's not just a generator of Axzhurat energy. That was what others involved in his care were told. But the way she heard it from Amelia, Desmond is actually a conduit. They don't know how or why, but like mom and I, he's particularly sensitive to the... treatments.

No, I'm not going to explain what they really are. You lost that right when you hurt Desmond. Play stupid games, after all...

Anyway, when I saw him, he was... fuck, how do I describe it? He was still himself, but more like a lightbulb filled with Axzhurian energy. Like he was still human, but more of a human framed shell. I wanted to call out to him, but it was like I blinked and he was gone. I had never seen anything move that fast in my whole life. It was like he had truly become a blur of energy. A blip in reality. It was only when I heard the front door close that I figured out where he went. I had to go after him, obviously. I had to protect him.

When I stepped outside, there was this awful smell. It's hard to miss it, really. There was so much smoke in the air. Char marks all across the stairs, and a big black mark on the driveway. Whatever burned so hurt, it instantly turned the pebbles into ash. And the fields we saw coming in were ablaze. Smoke drifting into the sky like a hellscape of our own making. It was more than apocalyptic, honestly. It scared the hell out of me as I watched everything burn while trying to figure out where he ran off to.

But then, off in the distance, I saw this explosion of light. Even from the plantation, I could feel what it was. Pure energy, all too familiar and strong. Like ten thousand treatments all at once in one brilliant burst down the road. So I took off, expecting him to not be too far off.

Imagine my surprise when I had to go ten miles in a full on sprint until I caught up with him, laying on the road as he screamed in absolute suffering.

Do you understand how far ten miles is on foot? Desmond made it that far in less than a minute! Maybe even a few seconds! And there he was, back in a normal body that seemed to glow under the light of the full moon as he was seizing in full agony.

How? Simple. The monitoring device that had been implanted on his hand was currently going wild with... Yeah.

He was "burning in cold fire" again. I don't know if it was what made him stop, or it turned on after he shut off. But for some reason, it survived his freakouts and was making him pay for daring to run away. So I scooped him up and held him, calling his name and trying to get him to focus. But he just kept babbling, talking about a "broken moon" and "the five castes". And how he was burning so badly this time. All I could do to try and help was reach down and tear the device off of him. It's why he was bleeding so badly when you found us on the road.

But as I'm sure you know, your guys weren't the first ones to find us...

erocha75

Very interesting chapter!! Desi's perspective on Desmond's "outburst" and escape... It provides more exciting questions than answers actually: Who is she talking to?? Whose attention "was gotten"? Who found D&D first?? Pls don't keep us waiting, we need to know more!!

GLKnight

It took Des a few minutes to finally start to calm down. I was just in the road, holding him and calling his name as I brushed his hair back. He looked so bad. He was thinner than when we got there. He was babbling and randomly seizing up. Before then, I had never actually seen anyone have a seizure. But the way he was screaming and crying, and the unnatural tone to his skin. I swear I could actually see the static light flickering underneath. It was like whatever caused him to explode stitched him back together with nothing but lightning and starlight repeatedly. I could see these little bolt like burns all over him slowly fading as if he was burning back into existence.

I was scared out of my mind for my brother. All I could do was hug him and rock him in my arms as I was crying. He had been through so much before then. Too much. And when I found out what mom and Cecilia put him through in the ballroom from you guys...

They raped him. They raped my brother! I'm going to rip their fucking HEADS OFF WHEN I-

---

I didn't mean to break the equipment. My anger got the best of me and I lashed out at the table, sending things flying and breaking stuff. I know you're just looking out for everyone, trying to figure out what the sisters in the NAE are trying to do. But you gotta understand something, and you should consider this a tactical warning from an insider.

Don't treat us as Humans. Not anymore. It's like comparing a boomerang to a Nuclear bomb. As Desmond probably let slip, some of us are questioning what things are. But right now, you can't really rely on any Neos to help you. At least not yet, anyway.

Where was I originally going? Yeah, that's right. Our pickup.

Desmond was just starting to get lucid again as I held him in the road. It seems whatever came out of him ten miles out from the plantation was strictly more of a light show than actual explosion, thankfully. So there were no marks or anything. But I knew that if I noticed him going off like that, then the soldiers back at Doctor Bernard's place would, as well. So I bundled him up and fully expected to make a break for it. But by the time I got on my feet, I heard someone screaming for me to stay where I was, followed by the whirs of guns powering up. I turned to face whoever it was, fully expecting a fight. But when you have six Neos with Neutralizers aimed at your head and chest, you realize some fights aren't worth it. Especially when you have someone who can't fight back at all in your arms. So I did as they complied, standing still.

Two of them rushed forward, lowering their weapons and bringing out restraints for both me and Desmond. They started asking questions - "What happened?" and "How did he get so far out from the plantation?" and "Why was his monitor removed from him?" Most I couldn't answer. Some I could, but didn't want to. So I just told them "I don't know", over and over again. Sure, it made them angry. But they didn't deserve any answers. And I fully expected them to keep asking questions as they took us into custody.

Except for the fact that two of the six soldiers quickly started attacking the other four. And in the span of less than a second, I was left standing in the road, confused beyond measure at what was going on, Desmond finally coming back online in my arms.

Imagine my surprise when one of the remaining soldiers gives me a nod, then shouted "All clear!" And out of the nearby tree line comes our neighbor, Mrs. Tallarico. Sauntering like she was on a runway in a blue miniskirt and white tube top, her hair pulled back and showing off the most serious look I had ever seen anyone give another as she carried a first aid kit. I asked her why she was here, but she just said she was here for some kind of rendezvous or something and she needed to make sure he was okay. Apparently, she was on her way to the plantation when she saw Desmond just appear in the middle of the road. She swerved to avoid hitting him, sending her car into the trees. As she got out, she heard Desmond unleash a bloodcurdling scream before going up like a ten billion candlepower light. The wind pressure alone was enough to knock her off of her feet. But the next thing she knew, Desmond was just rematerialzing in the road before collapsing in a heap. By the time she got upright and dug out supplies, she heard me coming. So she called some friends for help and waited.

When she got close, she started checking Desmond's vital. Checking his pulse, his heartbeat. When she wrapped his hand, I was amazed at how quickly she handled things. It's easy to forget that she was a Nurse before retiring and then the NAE.

But then she checked his eyes and froze in her tracks. When I saw what caused her to panic, I almost screamed myself.

His eyes. Desmond's eyes. From what I could reckon, he had our dad's eyes. But now, they were... How can eyes turn to crystal? And not just any type of crystal, but ones that glinted the NAE colors.

Look, I know he can SEE! He's not blind! But nothing we are capable of can do something like this, okay? His eyes turning to crystal is not Neo Tech! So I want you to tell me this.

How can flesh and blood and membrane completely turn into stone?!

GLKnight

Sorry, I just wanted to vent. It's like walking into your house and seeing someone you love on the floor, bleeding and mutilated. That fear, the anger. It's hard to control, sometimes.

My anger is hard to control sometimes...

I started sputtering questions at Erica. Er, Joanie. Shit, I forgot she changed her name. I've been so out of it the past two weeks. We're holed up in who-knows-where in some form of protective watch. I was scheduled for a treatment the day after the gathering, too. It's probably why I'm so testy right now. When we go without treatments while we're still transitioning, it can feel like we're withering. A lot of aching and fatigue.

Anyway, Joanie. Asking her questions.

As she pulled out some additional Neo Tech to do some preliminary work on Desmond, she wasn't exactly hiding anything. But she also wasn't really answering me. Just a lot of "human variables" this and "energy conversion figures" that. One thing that caught my ear was her mumbling something about the energy needed to convert mass versus the power needed to turn energy into mass, and how it was a statistical impossibility. She was talking about Desmond like he was something else entirely. He stayed quiet through it all. It was like whatever happened to him messed with his brain patterns. When your medical team scanned him, you said his brainwave patterns were limited initially or something? Like he was completely remade but something put his mind back to zero for a bit? That makes it sound like he was mentally disabled, even though he seems normal now. Joanie didn't seem to care about that.

But she suddenly cared when one of the soldiers came up to her and mentioned that security was worried about receiving no updates. Joanie looked pissed. Grumbling about "wanting more time" before staring me dead in the eye.

"Desmond arranged an extraction," she said, pressing what looked like a fob. "And he's gotta go now."

"An extraction?" I asked, confused. "What do you mean by that?"

"A way out," she said, reaching out for a gun from one of the guards. "But he refused to go if you weren't involved. Human forces will arrive in a few moments. Go with them."

"Why?" I asked. Thinking back on it, I think I was a bit harsher than I wanted. But let me be honest, here. I thought I knew what was going on. With Desmond. With my mother. With the NAE. But in the span of one day, my whole existence got flipped on its head.

But imagine my surprise when Joanie just pulled a small box out of her kit and handed it to me. I wasn't very big, really. Looked like an old kid's jewelry box of some kind. Had a bunch of pony stickers and rainbows and everything all over.

"I trust them. So should you. They just want to make this world one where everyone can live in it. Given time, I think that will include Neos."

I heard the sound of a helicopter approaching off in the distance. A small black blip under the light of the full moon against the dark blue sky, moving closer like an empty star.

"I can't go," I told her. "Someone needs to keep an eye on mom!"

Joanie's electric blue eyes lit up as a spotlight turned on overhead.

"Don't worry about it," she shouted as we watched soldiers rappel down. "They've been trying to purge us. But they can't. We're keeping watch. Right now, Desmond matters more."

I felt like I was caught in a current as normal men carefully took Desmond out of my arms to place him on a recovery board. My first instinct was to fight. Every part of me that was Neo was at odds with them. But then I heard her voice and calmed down. She knew they were there to help. So I let them help. As they began to strap me in, my eyes fell onto the box in my hands. And I had to know something.

"Who is the box for?"

Have you ever had someone look towards you, but not at you? Like whatever they were gazing at was beyond you, making you feel like you were in the way? A flicker of grief, coupled with awkwardness worming through you like a bitter root. That's what it felt like when Joanie looked at me.

"Tell Agent Merlin that I'm sorry," she said, a pang of sadness in her voice. "And that I'll try to do right by her legacy."

Then she looked at the guards and gave them a nod, who each returned her gesture. And without hesitation, I watched Joanie Devereaux lift her Inhibitor pistol and fire on both Neos. Sending them both to the ground, unconscious but alive. Then, with authority, she turned to the human soldiers as they finished strapping us in for retrieval.

"They'll be here soon," she shouted, knowing full well that what she had just done was treason in the eyes of the NAE. "Now go! Get the Nowells out of here!"

I felt a black bag slipping over my head before suddenly being taken by vertigo as I could feel myself rocketing up towards our escape vehicle. Then several hands pulling me inside before the helicopter began to tilt. The wind roaring in my ears as we took off to... well, wherever we are now.

jcboyd

First.,  Spectacular narrative and writing.  Amazing storytelling and acceleration of the world-building.  This quality sci-fi work.

Second - and most important - the writing is just BEYOND.  Changes in point of view and tone.  Just STELLAR!

GLKnight

"And to make a long story short, we woke up here. Desmond's finally getting decent meals. You've been pelting us with questions. And you took advantage of him like our mom would.

Are we done with the questions? I wanna go lift some weights to distract myself with the monotony of nothing but concrete walls and bullshit."

Closing the file, Agent Merlin took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes.

"We got a lot," she groaned, disappointed by the turn of events. "But not a lot of useful info for the report."

She looked at her partner, currently trying to strategize what he was going to say. The way his wedding ring glinted against his dark bluish-brown skin as he bridged his fingers in contemplating along his mouth, reminding her of why he was so fervent in the NAE situation. Her thoughts drifting to his wife and daughter and how they were almost sucked into Neo Equivalence Training program. This, in turn, causing her to think of her own daughter. And the fear of what becoming a Neo would do to her sent a chill up her spine.

"It might be enough," he said, his prominent baritone echoing through the office. "We can build a case about indoctrination, extrication in systems of power. Extortion, blackmail, human trafficking, maybe?"

"Are you sure about that?" Merlin asked him, bringing up stills of both Desmond and Desiree Nowell. "Maybe we can go push for human experimentation, as well. I mean, look at these two. An adult made to look like a kid? And a kid aged into an adult!"

"An adult that looks like she breezes through Crossfit competitions..."

"Come on, Apollo!"

Agent Apollo just sighed and stood, walking behind his chair like it was a podium.

"Whatever case we push for," he said, rubbing his close cropped head. "It all leads to the same answer, M."

Merlin, sensing the argument was over, bowed her head in defeat.

"A Mars scenario."

"The one thing none of us ever wanted, M. A full scale war."

"Do you want to write the declaration," she asked as she grabbed her glasses. "Or should I do it?"

"You've done plenty," he told her, moving to grab his coat. "I'll take it from here, okay?"

"Can do. Tell Lanie and Mackenzie I said hi when you get home, okay?"

Apollo, stopping at the door for a moment, gave his partner and friend a thankful smile.

"Can do. Good night, M."

As soon as her office door closed, Agent Merlin proceeded to deflate in her seat with an audible sigh. Of all the things to happen, an actual War Of The Worlds scenario was now a reality. The weight of it all was crushing her, emotionally. Her job was isolating. She purposefully left her family for their own protection. She felt like she was aging rapidly.

And to top it off, two examples of the lengths the NAE were willing to go to landed in their laps. One who was an inhuman bomb ready to go off at the slightest provocation, traumatized into becoming a living weapon by her own mother and her lover. And the other was a tortured young man who had everything stolen from him, including his very humanity, and was now a literal weapon of potential mass destruction.

"Curioser and curioser..." Merlin thought to herself, trying her best to stifle any sort of screaming fits or freakout she was currently feeling. She needed to remain calm. Her team needed her. Her government needed her. Hell, the Nowells needed her. She had a job to do, damn it!

Her mind drifted to the recording, specifically the retrieval. The box Desiree was given. Reaching down, she slipped her fingers into a latch and opened the bottom drawer. Her breath catching in her lungs as she stared at her old jewelry box. It was a bit faded, as all things do in time. But the stickers remained intact, like someone had taken care of them. Pulling it out, she quickly dropped it in front of her monitor and popped it open.

Inside were all her old photos. Pictures of her and her mom making brownies. Photos of her and Bandit, her childhood cat with mask like markings on his eyes. Her and Darcy Williams, her childhood friend. And a bunch of letters. And buried at the bottom, reminding her of better days, was her mom, sitting on the old sky blue couch with her arms around her. A small tear running down her face as reality seemed to hit her hard.

Flipping the picture over, Marlene struggled as she found the message left for her, written in blue pen.

"She was always there for you, Marlene. As will I. - Joanie Devereaux"

Seeing that last name, her mom's maiden name, undid the last block in her will. Causing Agent Merlin to break down in tears as she realized that her mom was well and truly gone. One of the many victims of the NAE in their bid for total control.

- - - -

The story will continue in YOUR WORLD - Chapter 01

erocha75

Wow. What a finale to an awesome story/novel. The overall breadth and depth of this tale is breathtaking. To be honest, it is less of an FMG story, and more of a Sci-fi/Fantasy/Adventure one. No matter (to me at least): I love Sci-fi very much also.

As for these last exciting chapters, I must confess that the sudden appearance of Mrs Tallerico/Devereaux was somewhat out of left field for me at first. But then (some) things became clearer (while some still remain quite fuzzy). The fact that she is Agent Merlin's mother was quite the reveal, and I found those last lines where Merlin breaks down as she realizes the mom she knew is no more so beautifully sad.

There are now so many interesting possibilities as to where this story will go. Thanks for sharing this wonderful stuff. Can't wait to read Your World.

PS Was the Defiance version of this story posted somewhere else?? 

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow. What a finale to an awesome story/novel. The overall breadth and depth of this tale is breathtaking. To be honest, it is less of an FMG story, and more of a Sci-fi/Fantasy/Adventure one. No matter (to me at least): I love Sci-fi very much also.

As for these last exciting chapters, I must confess that the sudden appearance of Mrs Tallerico/Devereaux was somewhat out of left field for me at first. But then (some) things became clearer (while some still remain quite fuzzy). The fact that she is Agent Merlin's mother was quite the reveal, and I found those last lines where Merlin breaks down as she realizes the mom she knew is no more so beautifully sad.

There are now so many interesting possibilities as to where this story will go. Thanks for sharing this wonderful stuff. Can't wait to read Your World.

PS Was the Defiance version of this story posted somewhere else??

Let's just say I could not post it here due to guidelines/rules. I had tried to write it, but that was the time I had a mental breakdown trying to survive on one hundred dollars a month while people stealing my work and being told what I was contributing wasn't actually considered content (still get the "provide actual content" comments even now, when I spent my own money to commission art focused on characters in the story).

GLKnight

Actually, I had a sudden thought.

I might compile the whole of Your House for edits and revisions, reformat it and re-release it for sale under a new pseudonym (because I use this handle on other places).

If I do that, I will rewrite the penultimate chapter and include BOTH OBEDIENCE AND DEFIANCE VERSIONS in the same book so that people can pick which version they prefer.

And as for the FMG aspect, there's actually a LOT MORE of that planned in Your World and Your Reality, the two planned follow-ups. And for an extra little twist, plenty of Monster Fucking, as well.

The point of Your House is to open the door to this setting, after all.

erocha75

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Actually, I had a sudden thought.

I might compile the whole of Your House for edits and revisions, reformat it and re-release it for sale under a new pseudonym (because I use this handle on other places).

If I do that, I will rewrite the penultimate chapter and include BOTH OBEDIENCE AND DEFIANCE VERSIONS in the same book so that people can pick which version they prefer.

And as for the FMG aspect, there's actually a LOT MORE of that planned in Your World and Your Reality, the two planned follow-ups. And for an extra little twist, plenty of Monster Fucking, as well.

The point of Your House is to open the door to this setting, after all.

I would definitely be very interested in that compilation of this awesome story. Pls let us know if you do go ahead with it.

blackhawkdown

What's you DA account name

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's you DA account name

I don't have a DA account for my NSFW stuff anymore.