⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ruby Muscle (Musclebabe)

Started by walkema76, July 18, 2021, 07:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walkema76

Just seen a new session girl on session girls she is from UK shes short but well built , quoted me £800 for FS and £500 for just MW crazy prices for an hour


royston27

What do you expect when you are requesting services she doesn't even advertise.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What do you expect when you are requesting services she doesn't even advertise.

FS is something that won't ever be advertised on SG. And it's kind of implied MW is something most of the women do, especially those with BB type physiques.

The thing is that SG has a checkbox list of things for the women to do and MW actually isn't on the list. You'll never see it under "Services Offered". They have to manually type that into their profile, and it doesn't appear she's typed anything.

walkema76

I emailed her asking what sessions she offers she came back with the price list 

busthemus2003

What is her session girls tag?

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What is her session girls tag?

Musclebabe.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just seen a new session girl on session girls she is from UK shes short but well built , quoted me £800 for FS and £500 for just MW crazy prices for an hour

  Stick to escorts then if you need that
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

walkema76

I think you are missing the point, I wasn't asking for FS , she is a new session girl so I enquired what type of sessions she offers and she came back with that price list I didn't ask for FS it was just quoted straight off at £800 but also £500 for muscle worship is a little bit on the high side in my opinion for a relatively unknown "name"

Phalanx125

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think you are missing the point, I wasn't asking for FS , she is a new session girl so I enquired what type of sessions she offers and she came back with that price list I didn't ask for FS it was just quoted straight off at £800 but also £500 for muscle worship is a little bit on the high side in my opinion for a relatively unknown "name"

She fills a niche which is why it's so high. The smaller the niche the more expensive it is.

Polite Society

  Perhaps if those additional details had been provided initially.......
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fitgirlfanguy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think you are missing the point, I wasn't asking for FS , she is a new session girl so I enquired what type of sessions she offers and she came back with that price list I didn't ask for FS it was just quoted straight off at £800 but also £500 for muscle worship is a little bit on the high side in my opinion for a relatively unknown "name"

No, you didn't specifically ask for FS, but you did ask what sessions she offers, to which she replied with her list of offerings.  You can pick which one you want and get on with it.  Just because she quotes you the Rolls Royce package doesn't mean you can't pick the Jaguar.

walkema76

Supply and demand I get and yes muscle is niche but she is at least 30-40% more expensive than her competition , but it suppose it's her body to market it how she feels, I just think maybe a bit of research would help her but good luck to her

boyofwinter

That's about $675 for basic muscle worship. If she can get that booked good for her, but gotta say I have my doubts. And $1100 for the other thing.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's about $675 for basic muscle worship. If she can get that booked good for her, but gotta say I have my doubts. And $1100 for the other thing.

  Successful OnlyFans allows her to shoot for the moon
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

busthemus2003

She is pretty hot and will get takers. Surprised no leaked images from her only fans !