⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ruby Muscle (Musclebabe)

Started by walkema76, July 18, 2021, 07:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gazzzz



walkema76


Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

walkema76

Yeah price is all relative and I understand that but let's say I was a plumber and most plumbers were charging £150 a day for labour and I thought well I'll charge £200 for the same job as some that were more experienced , I think I'd probably struggle to find work and my honest opinion is that she we will struggle to find clients at that rate when she is a completely unknown entity, u may find it a reasonable price and that's fine if you do, I just think that to market yourself 30-40% above market rate as a relative newcomer is bold

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  Perhaps if those additional details had been provided initially.......


:laugh:

What? You wouldn't have made a pillock of yourself again?

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah price is all relative and I understand that but let's say I was a plumber and most plumbers were charging £150 a day for labour and I thought well I'll charge £200 for the same job as some that were more experienced , I think I'd probably struggle to find work and my honest opinion is that she we will struggle to find clients at that rate when she is a completely unknown entity, u may find it a reasonable price and that's fine if you do, I just think that to market yourself 30-40% above market rate as a relative newcomer is bold

When their prices are excessive I often doubt that they actually offer in-person meets. Their prime focus is OnlyFans and selling personal content but they give themselves an air of added raunch by  giving an impression that they offer meets. Let's face it, by putting the add up on SG this lady has probably bumped traffic to her OF by 20% hasn't she?

Still, I never jump to conclusions and I'm currently paying my current  go-to sessionette 50% of the rate she initially quoted me so I'm gonna have a blast at Musclebabe. Admittedly I don't think even my silver tongue will get her to drop to 20% but its worth a go.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  Perhaps if those additional details had been provided initially.......


:laugh:

What? You wouldn't have made a pillock of yourself again?

  You've let the sarcasm go over your thick head.
  The guy claims he didn't want FS but he's still sweating the cost. It's like whining at a hotel check in that the Presidential Suite is overpriced but you weren't ever going to book it.
   
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

walkema76

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  Perhaps if those additional details had been provided initially.......


:laugh:

What? You wouldn't have made a pillock of yourself again?

  You've let the sarcasm go over your thick head.
  The guy claims he didn't want FS but he's still sweating the cost. It's like whining at a hotel check in that the Presidential Suite is overpriced but you weren't ever going to book it.

No it's not it's not to use your analogy it's like going to a hotel check in and asking what rooms are available and they say we have a standard room that is 40% more expensive than most similar quality hotels on the street , or we have a presidential suite that's available for an extra £300 on top which do you fancy booking ?

FBBMW

It's possible that she only wants to do a few lucrative sessions, not 10 in a day. 

She does offer a lot more muscle than most of the SG, which is worth something. 

Providing a menu, regardless of how limited or long, helps to reduce the number of emails.   
When asking for the donation of several interests, often they respond with an amount for one of them.   

It is a good theory about some of the new SG members, without tour dates, might find it's worth it to book OnlyFans, Cam, etc.       

fa13

She looks hot and decent muscle. She didn't say a massive amount when I asked about sesdion but would like to meet her. Anyone had a session would love some feedback?
Thanks

robo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She looks hot and decent muscle. She didn't say a massive amount when I asked about sesdion but would like to meet her. Anyone had a session would love some feedback?
Thanks

Based on her photos, she clearly has one of the more impressive physiques in terms of muscle mass and leanness (despite being under 5') in the session scene.

fa13

Really hoping to meet her, looking at her picks probably one of the hottest in the uk. She can charge what she likes she probably worth it.

Polite Society

Rate for MW is now lower for those who may have been scared off before.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fa13

Anyone met her yet? Be interested in having some feedback? She looks pretty hot!

Polite Society

Make this lady's proposed Scottish trip a reality.  Or continue to have this a session wasteland. Simple choice.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login