LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ruby Muscle (Musclebabe)

Started by walkema76, July 18, 2021, 07:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gazzzz

Has anyone actually managed to session with her?

Gazzzz

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

hotshot2k6

Recently met her, cannot recommend highly enough for MW! In prep and every muscle was HARD and ripped, shes also very easy to get on with and beautiful to go with it.

LuvsFitChicks


yogibear

Visiting "good ol' Europe", she quoted me €500 for one our, €700 for "more erotic" and €1000 for FS - even more than in £.
I think I will stick to the girls I have sessioned with before - less money and no "surprises".  :)

fa13

Is she worth the money? Meet some top fob's for far less. Not saying she's not got but that's a lot of money. Guess she can do less for more 😀

nujerz84

I saw her in NYC had a great session. 

passplay22

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What do you expect when you are requesting services she doesn't even advertise.
:clap: Well said. ALWAYS just book "muscle worship" and then see where it leads while there.

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What do you expect when you are requesting services she doesn't even advertise.
:clap: Well said. ALWAYS just book "muscle worship" and then see where it leads while there.

C'mon! Thats insane! When you're handing over significant money you have every right to have a full understanding of what services you can expect to receive.

There's no way on earth I'm handing over any cash without first establishing  exactly what HER definition of "muscle worship" is.

The only issue is making sure you conduct your enquiries in a sensible, respectful and non-pushy manner.

We're talking about ladies accepting money in return for getting pawed at by excited gents. I'm not really seeing  that its not the done thing to upset these "delicate flowers" by clarifying levels of nudity and arousal that are acceptable and what body parts are in scope.

Ultimately MY definition of  "Muscle Worship" includes spraying my jizz over her abs or biceps. I believe it would be incredibly rude of me not to make this clear to her beforehand and ensure I had her full consent and agreement.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What do you expect when you are requesting services she doesn't even advertise.
:clap: Well said. ALWAYS just book "muscle worship" and then see where it leads while there.

C'mon! Thats insane! When you're handing over significant money you have every right to have a full understanding of what services you can expect to receive.

There's no way on earth I'm handing over any cash without first establishing  exactly what HER definition of "muscle worship" is.

The only issue is making sure you conduct your enquiries in a sensible, respectful and non-pushy manner.

We're talking about ladies accepting money in return for getting pawed at by excited gents. I'm not really seeing  that its not the done thing to upset these "delicate flowers" by clarifying levels of nudity and arousal that are acceptable and what body parts are in scope.

Ultimately MY definition of  "Muscle Worship" includes spraying my jizz over her abs or biceps. I believe it would be incredibly rude of me not to make this clear to her beforehand and ensure I had her full consent and agreement.

Agreed Bose, but the enquirer had better be a wordsmith to a) avoid offending/scaring her, b) avoid and LE implications, c) being seen as a time-waster.  For my part, I always settle on something vague like "muscle worship," and then bring extra cash, and if I get the proper vibe, make some veiled/non-threatening requests to expand the limits.  In my distant past (I haven't sessioned regularly in ten years), polite and discreet inquiries frequently resulted in expanding the limits of the session without additional funds; on other occasions, extra funds were necessary . . . and on two rare occasions, I was surprised to transition, during the session into a GFE, whereupon I proffered extra cash for the sessionettes' generous consideration.  However, I get the vibe that sessions these days, for both the sessionette and client, may require more explicit discussions of boundaries.
Life sucks and then you die.

legger

Hey, has anyone seen her? Sorry if she has been mentioned already, I was not not able to find anything. Thanks in advance.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

legger

Thx. That looks promising 😃

outmuscled

She's too short for me, but wow that clit is big enough to do a can ride

fa13

She might be short but she's still a unit and loons pretty hot

fa13

If you ever seen her videos she is very dominant and knows what we want

Chefly172

I sessioned with her in Miami, last year. She was not cheap at $1000, but she made it worth every penny. She is short, great legs and calves, fairly strong and very personable