⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorite Body Part(s)?

Started by Cacini, January 12, 2010, 05:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK_Fan

I used to be a biceps man, but have "branched out" into loving FBB pecs (full-on ones with no implants) in particular.  To be honest, I like most FBB body-parts, but am attracted to FBBs who have larger, but most importantly shapely, proportional muscled bodies, i.e. their physique isn't dominated by one bodypart or upper/lower body in general.


machoman64de

I love big female biceps. Yaxeni Oriquen, Julie Bourassa, Aleesha Young, Kim Perez & Kris Murrell are my Favorites.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Had to go with back, like someone before me said, nothing like an awesome "cobra hood" type lat spread

Ditto.

tate

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A great Lat Spread almost looks like a Cobra's Hood.

Anyone in mind? Pic? Vid?

esquirebill

One of the things I love is how the pecs/breasts taper to the abs.  It's a flow thing!

a1bubbler

I love huge mountainous traps and great pecs, a la Nancy Lewis. I love great body parts, regardless of which part it is but traps are my favourite. One of my favourite fbbs is Yvette Bova who has fantastic traps, magnificent back, awesome abs and incredible basketball boobs!
Heather Foster is another with great traps (sexy woman)!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemaleMusclesFan

Alina Popa, Oana Hreapca, Marja Lehtonen, Debbie Bramwell, Elena Seiple, Kashma Maharaj, Sarah Hayes, Yaxeni Oriquen, Dena Westerfield, Wendy McMaster... I could go on and on...

FemaleMusclesFan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alina Popa, Oana Hreapca, Marja Lehtonen, Debbie Bramwell, Elena Seiple, Kashma Maharaj, Sarah Hayes, Yaxeni Oriquen, Dena Westerfield, Wendy McMaster... I could go on and on...
Sorry, wrong topic  :-[

lot100

like overall package (back, legs arms shoudlers etc) but nothing sexier for me then a ripped set of abs - six or eight pack (nicely rubbed down in oil a bonous!!!!)

Elias Cramm

DEEP armpits. Shows off capped delts, peaked bis, WIDE lats and thick pecs. So deep they are HARD to shave.

bf5waea97

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love huge mountainous traps and great pecs, a la Nancy Lewis. I love great body parts, regardless of which part it is but traps are my favourite. One of my favourite fbbs is Yvette Bova who has fantastic traps, magnificent back, awesome abs and incredible basketball boobs!
Heather Foster is another with great traps (sexy woman)!

Yvette Bova used to workout at my old gym and the first time I saw her there, it was the most surreal experience. She is absolutely massive.

But I am all about the b's. Butt, Back, and Biceps. But especially butt and biceps.

musclefan1111

Definitely pecs, especially when they are built to the point that you can distinguish the pec muscles from the boobs.

makko1

Arms are like the sign of a fbb state of training and shape

CalvesRomg

Not enough legs in this thread!
Definitely the calves.

TheFranksterChannel

My poll was for abs and pecs is okay choice.