Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorite Body Part(s)?

Started by Cacini, January 12, 2010, 05:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denfen111

I have an odd one for you all...armpits. I LOVE an fbb's armpits! Something about it is so feminine and sexy. Especially when they put their arms behind their head! Something about how the bicep and pec muscles meet together. And how the lats feed into the tricep area. :)


branco


anafael1

Traps! It used to be triceps, but I've been watching some videos of Oana, and I've gotta admit, it's a pretty sexy sight watching the traps bulge...It's female muscularity at its finest!

Musclelegs

My preferences are legs and calves and forearms ! ;)

Pepekun

Your Energy, your great Beautiful, your  character, your heart. All in general. ;D Your humor.

Pepekun

My like the Quaks those, The biceps 15 to 17 of great, a good par of reasons, and a face of Angel.

FemaleMusclesFan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Glutes and abs for me..hehe..Glutes for some serious DOGGIE and abs for releasing your load all over.. ;D ;D
lol
What can be better than some lean ripped abs???

ploarbear1

Gotta be a sexy 6 pack! So difficult to achieve, shows real determination and hard work.

homer20

what i really like ist the female back of the neck, especially from muscular women.
i think the line and the shape are very beautifull, licky and real erotic.

Killabyte

Quads, calves and a nice ass  ;D

Blast Fantasto

On a bodybuilder I'm almost always dis-interested in anything that isn't in the front torso, with exceptions of course.
Fitness stars though have consistently nicer asses though, and my answer would change for them.
I just decided to go for my fbb preferences as they seemed more important.

fbbas

Pecs would be my choice, oh the things they could do with them!

gogu007

Biceps, triceps followed by pecs...

marcel81x


big diesel

A great Lat Spread almost looks like a Cobra's Hood.