⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorite Body Part(s)?

Started by Cacini, January 12, 2010, 05:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cacini

Part of the poll's purpose is that I may know which clips to upload.
I go for the middle-section & the legs as you may have guessed.  ;)

Cast your votes away gentlemen!

Cacini

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

veinyabs


Ozzy


brolly234


grimley


crinkfan

I love em all but if i have to chose, its the butt  ;D

elmariachi

Glutes and abs for me..hehe..Glutes for some serious DOGGIE and abs for releasing your load all over.. ;D ;D
Celebrating my 1000th load of HAPPINESS to Yaxeni


Pepekun


ieatcheese


funtimefranky104

biceps do it for me evry time followed by pecs   ::)

zenx007

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love em all but if i have to chose, its the butt  ;D

Bravo, Sir! ;D

rh63


samsonite

Glutes are my favorite,Abs second,Quads third,Biceps fourth.

Ben10

I love a pair of biceps with a nice peak, and some wash board abs. ;D