Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorite Body Part(s)?

Started by Cacini, January 12, 2010, 05:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chest



vicenzo04

Nothing is better than a very muscular upper body,
with hard and massive pecs, without implants!

vortix

I think that its a very realistic fantsy since its not hard for a not so fat gir to obtain it.

vortix

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think that its a very realistic fantsy since its not hard for a not so fat gir to obtain it.
i was referring to abs/ sorry

zxcv


genivaldo


Musclelegs

Firstly, Calves; then, Forearms, Triceps and biceps

john540

Nobody has mentioned my favorite part: delts!
...and back, and V-shape (ok, is not a bodypart).

Goldbug

Shoulders and traps.

For example:


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

I would say arms because it remains the final measurement of both men and women in regards to whether they really work out or not. There are a lot of women with great arms who have never lifted (natural muscle). But if  you see a hardcore FBB or fitness woman and you ask her to flex, what is she going to flex first?? Her arms because like I said her arms show if she is really hardcore or not.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Chip101

Everything from the waist down.

HuBazze

Pecs and abs - all the way:)

Cas

Had to go with back, like someone before me said, nothing like an awesome "cobra hood" type lat spread

vortix

PECS and ABS like the ones form Tina zampa and Dena Westerfield...

missD

I love huge and supermuscular arms (Biceps, Triceps)  ::)