LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Welcome to the Cul de Sac

Started by The Raven, April 03, 2021, 07:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wowser1016

WOW! It just seems like each new chapter is out doing the previousb one. I love it! K+!

wowser1016


The Raven

Thank you everyone for all the amazing comments that I so totally don't deserve. So thank you all so much for the support. It was writing these 2 chapters (this one and the previous one) when I had a family tragedy, so I'm amazed they turned out so well (after editing, lots of editing). This is a shorter than usual chapter today for various reason but I still hope you all enjoy it.

Chapter 20

Michelle grabbed my butt while standing up herself, raising me off her quads and into the air as she stands up. She walked over to the examination bed and put me down before growling out

"Strip. Now." with forceful savagery.

An instinctual fear crept into me, I knew, I had to obey. No questions. I removed my yoga pants and underwear as quickly as I could while Michelle unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor.

Did her clit ever recede? It's still throbbing and fully erect. Oh God I can clearly see how vascular her thighs and abs are. So fucking ripped. Wait, what is she planning? I think she noticed the fear and confusion in my eyes. And grinned.

"Being submissive isn't my style. I was being VERY generous. Rick and I wrestle every night to see who gets control and who gets to penetrate. I rarely get aroused without fucking another hole. So open up you little temptress." she growled out.

Her composure gone, her language more crude now. Is this the real Michelle or just what she's like when she's horny? Really horny. Was it okay to do this? Scott permitted me to some girl on girl action but we never considered one of them to have a fucking she-cock! But can I even say no anymore at after all this? Do I even want this? To experience being fucked by Michelle's clit-cock?

I didn't even hesitate to spread my legs and use my left hand to spread my labia. And Michelle didn't hesitate to pierce my veil and thrust, hard.

"Hhhmm. So, tight." roared the muscle beast, taking it's prey.

Michelle wasn't being careful with her thrusts or subtle about her lust as she fucked me on the edge of the bed. My own wetness, lubricating her entrance and motions.

Her she cock filled my insides more than Scott ever has. I tried to tighten my core to increase the pressure. If it had any effect on her, I couldn't see it through her savage fucking.

When we built a rhythm, I reached to grab Michelle's shirt constrained biceps. She smiled as she flexed those bulging masses, straining her sleeves, as she continued at her pace.

The building ecstasy, I'm struggling to contain it. This heavily muscled female bodybuilder is fucking me with her mighty she-cock as I felt her flex those fucktastic muscles of hers. Her mountainous pecs. Her sleeve straining biceps. Her expansive wings. Her tree sized quads. And her meaty fucking 9" fucking clit girl cock in my fucking pussy!

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed in blissful orgasm.

We continued having sex until Michelle had her 3rd orgasm, with me having at least 3 more myself. Are all these girls sex fiends? Does having big gorgeous muscles make you a horny sex beast? Or is it just a staple from being "enhanced"? I don't really care anymore, just give it to me. I'm all in now.

We gave ourselves a few minutes to relax and regain our composure, especially Michelle. The contrast of the calm, motherly Michelle and the aggressive, dominating muscle sex beast that she was, is vast. Chasm level vast.

Michelle's calm and mature demeanour had returned once we were both dressed and sitting on our chairs again. We discussed Scott and my decisions on services and our plans in the community. I told her about my recent job history and that I don't any plans at the moment about my own future. She was very supportive and suggested I just spend my time with everyone in the community which could help me find my new goals.

We didn't forget about my health check or to get a blood sample to get things started with my muscle growth and to sign my consent forms. She did her job great at explaining all the fine details of what to expect, especially with muscle growth. I can't tell you how excited this makes me. My muscle growth. The thought alone gets me horny again.

We parted at about noon, giving me plenty of time to have lunch before meeting up with Katie. After my talks with Michelle, I was getting more excited about working out with Katie. This is going to be the beginning of my muscle growth journey. Big sexy muscles, here I come.

The Raven

New day and a new chapter. Thanks to everyone who's new  reading, continuing to read this.

Chapter 21

"Hi Sweety! Sorry about being late!" Katie shouted when she arrived a little after 2pm.

"It's fine. I'm really looking forward to this. Thanks for offering to teach me Katie."

"No sweating it. Well, not yet Sweety. We've got to work for that. Well, you ready to get going?"

"Yeah, I think so. Yes. Yup. Let's go!" I enthusiastically burst out.

I can't really hide my excitement anymore.

"Perfect. To Rose's house we go."

"Rose's house? Huh?" I said with a confused look.

"Oh? Ah! The gym is at Rose's house. Number 7, the bigger one. There isn't any reason for all of us to get all that expensive gym equipment, so Rose turned her second garage into a fully stocked up gym. Saves us all some money and space, especially with all the custom stuff the bigger girls need."

Stuff for 'bigger girls' huh. Gets me excited.

"I can see that. So Rose lives in number 7?"

"She does. Big boss lady in the big house."

"Huh? She's the boss? In, the, neighbourhood?" my confusion clearly showing

"No, silly. You didn't know? Rose and Marshall are the majority share holders at Diamontte and the co-chair persons of the board. So she's like, the matriarch around here."

"Oh, now I get it. The power couple of Diamontte." I joked to myself.

"You said it. A real power couple those 2." Katie laughed along, or maybe at her own internal joke.

We walked across to Rose's house and when we arrived, Katie used a key card to open a garage side door. Inside was an expansive high tech gym I never would have expected, except for all the mirrored walls. I was expecting to see mirrors.

There's a huge selection of free weights on one side of the gym with 3 benches and squat racks,. The other had all sorts of weird machines. Some looked similar to other gym equipment I've seen before, like a cable machine and a treadmill. While others just looked futuristic like a weird "bench press" machine with huge pistons and some strange rack with cables hanging off of it.

"First we'll start with some stretches and a quick warm-up. You want to do some dynamic stretches before you get started. Loosen up the muscles so you don't hurt yourself."

Katie showed me a series of dynamic stretches, making sure to cover every muscle group. She knows what I want and what's best for me to know it seems. I really like Katie.

We then moved on to one of those fancy exercise bikes mixed in all the future machines.

"We're just going start using this machine. It can work like a regular exercise bike and that's what we'll use to get us warmed up. We want to get your heart rate up,so push yourself, okay? This can double as your cardio if you keep going for a prolonged run." Katie explained.

We spent the next 10 minutes pushing ourselves hard, especially me. I was really struggling to breathe. I've never exercised so hard in my life. Katie had put on some extra features on her "bike" for herself. It almost acted like a cable machine or something and did some weird tilting things. Maybe I'll learn how to use them another time.

And even with her doing all those difficult extra things; with a much higher resistance setting and even covering nearly double the distance I travelled, her breathing was only slightly laboured. It made me a little jealous. I just need to remember, she got this way in 6 weeks. 6 weeks. I'm positive, I'll get to that level in less time. I can do this while just focussing on that.

After our warm-up, we finally moved onto the free weights section.

"I recommend you only use this section when somebody else is here. You're going to have to go heavy to meet your goals which can be dangerous if nobody else is here to help in an emergency. Tomorrow we'll use the machines which are safe to use when you're alone."

Tomorrow? We're doing this again tomorrow? Together? Yes! Yes! Yes!

"Today we're going to start with teaching exercises and techniques. We've got the big 3; squats, deadlifts and bench so we'll start with those."

We slowly progressed through over a dozen different exercises covering every muscle group, only doing a set or 2 for each one, taking breaks in between. We followed up with some motion exercises to finish up our workout. Punching bag, ropes, exercise balls and pushing some big metal rig called a prowler. I'm completely drained of all energy after all that.

"Woo. That was a good light workout. How are you feeling Sweety?" Katie said with WAY too much enthusiasm.

I could barely look at her, glaring with contempt with the little energy I had left. I really don't like Katie.

How was that a light workout!? I felt like I was dying multiple times over the last hour!

"Are there any sports you're into? Or any kind of fitness activities you do?" Katie asked, wiping herself with a small towel.

"Why, do, you, ask?" I struggled to say while still struggling to breathe.

"Just curious. Also hoping to find something to bond over. Most of us here are big into some sport or another. I play tennis. Rose is the only one else here that likes to though. I'm also a runner. Really helps me focus."

"Roller skating. I like to roller skate. I'm not a fan of running. Bad memories from high school. I have played tennis before though. I'm obviously not very good at it though."

"I've never roller skated before. Sounds cool. How about I teach you tennis and you teach me how to roller skate? Sound good?"

It was at this moment Lisa walked into the gym hearing the end of our conversation.

"I've never roller skated before either. Is it fun?" Lisa asked

"I, kind of just did it to relax. It wasn't competitive or anything. I'm probably not that good. Definitely not good enough to teach anyone." I confessed.

"You don't have to be good to teach. You just need to know what to do and be able to explain it to others. I think you'd make a fantastic teacher." Katie commented.

"I agree. You'd be a great teacher. I'm sure of it." Lisa added.

The two girls looked at each other and smiled. I guess they've had that talk I suggested. It makes me feel good knowing that I've helped them mend there relationship.

"You want any help today Lisa?" Katie asked.

"Oh, only if you don't mind. Wait, aren't you helping Claire today. Don't mind me. I'll be fine on my own." Lisa stuttered out, unsuspecting of that question.

"Claire's done for today. She'll need some extra help before she can do anymore than this without hurting herself. So I'm free." Katie said to Lisa before turning to me.

"Claire, you should go home to freshen up. Just make sure to keep moving around. Don't stay still for too long. And do some more of stretches to loosen everything up again before you leave and before you got to bed. Have a great rest of your day sweety!"

So I went home after saying my goodbyes to both of them. I immediately had a shower when I got home and decided to tidy the house to keep myself busy, waiting for Scott to come home. I also decided to order some new roller skates. I haven't skated in years but with Katie and Lisa seeming to be excited about it has gotten me interested in skating again.

I was keeping myself busy when I heard Scott coming home. Was he early or did I just lose track of time? I went to greet him and was surprised to see he wasn't alone.


sentinel23

Yet another awesome chapter! I love the pacing of this story and that you're taking time to build all these relationships.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Raven

Thanks sentinel23. You comment motivated me to edit another chapter tonight, so here it is. Thanks again to all who continue to read this story as it's dragging on so much longer than I originally planned, and I believe we are about half way through all the elements in my current template. So plenty more still to come.

Chapter 22

Scott had invited John to join us for dinner tonight. Dinner? I'm not some amazing cook like Collette. What kind of meal is John expecting me to make? I can barely cook for us let alone a guest! Okay, I'm panicking a little.

"Scott, can I speak to you in the kitchen for a moment?" I demanded in the form of a question.

Scott knew what I meant and followed me into the kitchen,

"Honey" Scott started. He doesn't call me honey unless he knows he's made a mistake.

"I'm not expecting you to cook anything special and neither is John. We can even just order in a pizza or something. Don't worry. Please don't be mad." he spouted nervously.

How can I stay mad at him when he's clearly just trying to be nice to his new colleagues and we decides to just order in pizza anyway. We asked John if he knew a good place to get a pizza. I'm sure he was surprised to be invited over just to have us order in pizza but he was clearly being polite.

He was a good sport about it, even telling us about all the available take out joints and nearby restaurants that are outstanding. There's even a couple of bars that people here frequent, although one of them is super up-scale. It was really great having John here to explain all this stuff to us. I'm going to have to thank John later. And Scott tonight.

The pizza was delightful, better than ones we used to get at our old apartment. Scott made a joke about expecting no less from Diamontte when talking about the pizza. I never got the joke but the weirdness of the joke made it memorable.

John left after having some post dinner drinks. I really like John and he gets along so well with Scott, I'd be glad for him to come over again for dinner anytime. Although, I did get a feeling he was a little lonely. I remember Lisa telling me about John's ex-wife. I wonder how John feels about that situation? I want to ask but we aren't familiar enough with each other yet to ask such questions yet.

As John and I were settling in for the night, I decided to make a joke.

"Do we need to talk tonight?"

My joke seems to have unsettled Scott a little.

"Did something happen today that we need to talk about? I already told you about my first day of work today earlier? Did something happen with you?" Scott nervously queried.

My cheeky nature started to come out.

"Weeeeeellll." I really dragged this out.

And then I remembered Michelle's giant lady cock-like clit. I still paused to leave him in suspense. I could see Scott getting more tense by the moment.

"I kind of had a thing with Michelle today." I confessed.

"Are you just, working your way through all the women here?" he said with a smirk and nervous laugh.

"If we add in your rendezvous with Valentina then we're one away from completing the set."

"Rosemary Dimon, the big boss lady of Diamontte. She's supposed to be back here by Friday. Are you planning to get some action with the top dog?" he cheekily asked

"No! I never planned for any of these." I said while hitting him with a pillow.

"They kind of just happened. But I am being more involved now. Michelle actually has a giant penis like clitoris." I added.

"WHAT! Seriously?" Scott was shocked.

"She does. She's bigger than you too, downstairs." I teased.

"Good thing I'll be getting bigger over the next few weeks." he boasted.

Scott had his enhancements started today. Most of the changes takes some time to take effect or need some external factors. His penis should grow a few inches over the next few weeks. Muscle development take effect quicker but it needs your own effort to make any big changes.

"I'm looking forward to that. Her big she-cock was so filling. I can't wait to get that feeling from you. Especially when I'm all super muscular. Wouldn't that be so hot?" I said, getting us ready for some night action.

"Now those are some sexy thoughts. Was Michelle really good? Did you have fun with her, she-cock filling you up?" he said as he began his foreplay. He knew just how to get me ready.

"She was like a wild animal. Totally different from how she normally acts." I commented.

"Are you looking for some more savage sex tonight, my soon to be she-hulk?"

We quickly undressed and continued to excite each other with the tales of my encounters with our neighbours and our desired future selves. He may have been smaller than Michelle but his careful technique, aiming more for my pleasure than his own, contrasted with Michelle's savage assault was more to my preference. Scott really knows how to make me come, even without all the muscle stuff that's now in our lives.

I truly can't wait for Wednesday when I have my appointment with Adam.




sentinel23

I'm glad I could be of some inspiration! And I can't wait for Claire to meet Adam either! :D

I hope things have been getting better for you in real-space and I'm really glad you're enjoying writing this and keeping with it!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Raven

New day and a new chapter. Thanks for the compliments sentinel23. Life is going better from me. I do enjoy writing this, currently writing the chapter with Claire's appointment with Adam, so you guys have almost finally caught up to what I've written. Enjoy this one, although I'm sure the next chapter is the one you all will want to read ;)


Chapter 23

It's time for my 2nd workout session with Katie. I've prepared myself with a change of clothes and a shower bag. I noticed yesterday that there were showers in the gym yesterday and walking home in those sweat smothered clothes was unbearable so I plan to shower at the gym when we finish up today,

I was to meet Katie outside the gym at the same time as yesterday and she was running a little late again. But I got see Katie from across the street so I was fine that.

"Sorry for being late Sweety. Forgot to pack some extras today, but I've got them now. Ready to get your work on?"

"I'm motivated, but I'm still a little sore in some places."

Katie had a small chuckle at my reply.

"I remember feeling that. That'll be a thing of your past soon enough. Unless you over do it, of course."

It was nice to hear I wouldn't be suffering this muscle ache in the near future. But if I want to build some really big muscles fast, I'm going to have to 'over do it'.

Katie assured me I'd get a key card for the gym soon enough when we entered. We started with the same stretches as yesterday and a warm-up on the bike like machines, Katie obviously doing much more work than me.

After 10 mins of still excruciating work, although I feel I did more than yesterday, I think. We took a few moments to rest, while still moving to keep our blood pumping, before moving on the the sci-fi exercise machines.

"Okay, time to start. All these machines work pretty similarly to each other. You've got the weight adjustment dials here and the safety here. Don't turn that off. The safety turns of the electro-magnets that increases the weight when the sensors indicate danger. It can be annoying sometimes if you don't have the settings right, but when you need to lift heavy without anyone else around, it's amazing." Katie explained.

She took me through the machines and what kind of exercises can be done on them, and they are vast. After our introduction, the machines and I got more acquainted as Katie pushed me through a workout even more difficult than yesterday. I was just as exhausted today if not more so, and in a lot more pain with muscle ache.

"Sorry sweety. I forget that things aren't as easy for you as us yet. Should've been a good lesson for ya though."

I could only nod as I was laying down on a bench, catching my breathe.

"You're doing fine by the way. Your lifts are about what I started at so you can expect good things soon." Katie said while doing a few quick flexes of her chest and biceps.

"I going to keep going for a while longer. You can head home now if you want." Katie offered.

"Can, I stay, and watch?" I ask, still breathing hard.

"Of course you can silly. You can even give me spot if go a little too heavy. I'm going to go for some bench first."

I honestly can 't believe how much she's lifting. 175Lbs. For reps. She did 5 sets of 8 reps at 175lbs. And she was just like me 6 weeks ago.

"Feels good to bench you bodyweight for reps." she said while flexing her pecs.

She weighs about 175lbs. And she was benching that for reps? Oh, God I was getting wet.

"Time to lift something heavy. I might need a little help here Claire so listen out for me, okay? Thanks sweety!"

Katie removed some plates before adding 2 more big ones. Is that, 200 lbs? Was she going to bench 200lbs? Oh, my God. She just bench pressed 200 lbs. Again! 3 reps. 4. She racked it after 5. 5 reps at 200 lbs.

Wait, she's adding more! 220 lbs now. Isn't that, like, 100 kgs. And she's doing it! Is she kind of struggling with the 2nd one. I'll go over to help spot her like she showed me yesterday. I wait until I see something dangerous or she asks for help. She's going for a third. And I see it. She's struggling, it's dangerous so I grab the bar and help her push it up. I really didn't have to use much strength to help Katie re-rack the weight.

"Dang it. Thought I could've made a third on my own. Thanks for the assist sweety." Katie said while getting up.

"No problem. That was so impressive." I had to tell her.

"Guess it was. It was my first time lifting more than 200 for a bench. That last set just made me get a little over confident." Katie smiled.

She stood up and stretched a little before grabbing some large looking dumbbells, well, large to me. They weren't even half way into the wrack of dumbbells. She laid herself face down on an angular bench and started to raise her extended arms. I think that was called a rear lat raise?

I could see her rising back muscles and traps bulging with every rep. I noticed the crevice down her back travelling down beneath her sports bra. I was hypnotised.

She completed several sets of those, I lost count not by the number but due to my lack of focus on the counting, she replaced her dumbbells with bigger ones. Was she doing more of those? This time she sat face up on the inclined bench, and commenced with some incline db bench presses. This time I noticed numbers on the dumbbells. 75 lbs. She can actually carry those heavy dumbbells around?

I can't contain myself anymore. I grab my bags and run into the shower room.



I think you can all guess what's coming next chapter. I may not be able to post for a couple of days but I'll try to if I can.

wowser1016

I am really loving the progression and the direction. Really appreciate the work you have put in on this story. K+!

The Raven

Thanks wowser1016. I'm really grateful for all the comments and appreciation here. I managed to squeeze sometime today to edit and post a new chapter so here it is. I expect a lot you will enjoy this one.

Chapter 24

I just finished my shower, and my little self pleasuring session, when I walked into the changing room wrapped in my towel. I was drying off for a little bit when Katie walked in. She stripped of her top and workout shorts and strode naked into the showers, carrying only a towel in one hand.

I stared at her glorious muscle ass as she walked towards those showers with pure muscled up confidence. She stopped for a second to let her hair down, falling half way down her thick muscled back.

Was this an invitation? Did she even realise I was here or was she just too focussed on getting into the shower? I made a decision though. I didn't care. I followed her in.

The shower area was an open plan area with 6 roof set shower heads, 3 near each side wall. There were soap, shampoo and conditioner dispensers on the walls near the shower heads, all products from Diamontte subsidiary companies. They really do have there hands in everything as Scott once told me. How do I know? They've got the Diamontte company logo on the bottles.

Katie was already under one of the shower heads, soaking her stunning she-muscled physique, rubbing the water into her muscles and washing the sweat off.

I stalked up to her, dropping my own towel and took some soap into my hands.

"Want some assistance here too?" I whispered behind her.

I didn't wait for an answer as I rubbed some of the liquid soap into Katie's lower back muscles, massaging my way up to her lats. I don't get any signs to stop so I move up to her hulking delts before quickly shifting down to her glutes, giving her left cheek a quick slap.

"Oh. Someone is a little more forward than she was on Saturday." Katie complimented.

Woman those cheeks, she's got an ass of steel! That slap hurt my hand, but it does get me even more thrilled. She didn't even flinch from that slap and her ass didn't have any give.

She continued to let me lather her up with soap as I moved down her legs. Massaging her sharp, solid calves and tight, colossal quads; spending some time on her delightful hamstrings. I'd never seen such bulges behind someone's legs before.

I can hear some moans of pleasure above me as I began working my way back up her legs and onto her giant back muscles again. She was massaging her over-pumped pecs with one hand while the other was massaging somewhere much lower. It was so fucking sexy to watch, but I have it even better. I get to participate.

I get more soap from the dispenser, wrap my arms around her tight waist and commence rubbing and massaging her finely sculpted abs. She gave me a flex of those delightful bricks, making them expand and harden beautifully. 6 hard bulges. Spending time, massaging, each ,and every, single, one of her, glorious fucking abs.

I pulled in closer, touching skin to muscle stuffed skin. Attempting to dig my fingers in deeper to her unyielding flesh. I kiss her rising traps as she flexes all her muscles, tightening with her rising pleasure. Her breathing, accelerating, deepening.

One of my hands moves to her unattended breast and pectoral muscle, while the other aids in her sexual flurry as my fingers enter her forbidden zone. My fingers tickled further until Katie's muscles began to quake. I knew how to finish this, as her climax was imminent.

"God, your so huge. This little girl just loves your big, hulking muscles. My little, tiny, body, loving your big, sexy, bulging, fucking muscles." I whispered while grinding my pussy to her hard muscled ass.

She came with a room shaking orgasm. Katie braced herself against the wall before turning around, still breathing hard with her aftershocks.

It was the first time I saw her pecs after her workout and they were PUMPED! They were fucking huge, way bigger than I remember them from Saturday. I couldn't really focus on her mammoth chest while fingering her but now that I see them, my feverish insides were boiling.

"Oh, that was so good. Somebody's really coming out of her shell."

I smirked to her compliment, my eyes struggling to leave her chest though.

"Now I need to return the favour." Katie said before standing up straight and stalking over to me.

She grasped my hips between her hands and bent her knees before rising up and raising my vagina to her heads height. Luckily this shower room has very high ceilings.

Katie turns around and leans my back into the shower wall. I know what she wants. I spread my legs and lift them over her shoulders.

Katie smiled at my response and dug into a feeding frenzy onto my waiting pussy. Her tongue was savage. A technique I've never experienced nor could imagine before receiving it myself. I could never imagine a tongue and mouth could ever provide such bliss.

As I was quickly building to an orgasm, she stopped.

"You like? I've been eating girl's out long before I had my first boyfriend.." she bragged.

"But I've never eaten a pussy while standing before. I've wanted to try this with you since the moment I first saw you. I'm not going to get many opportunities with what you've got coming. I'll take them when I can sweety. So just enjoy the ride."

My vision began to clear during this pause, and from my new perspective I saw a large crack in one of the shower walls. She resumed her ravish assault before I can sate my curiosity verbally. I had to resort to pointing in the general direction to get my message across. By some fortune she noticed as my brain was shutting down from the massive flood of ecstasy. I was nearly ready to explode when she paused again.

"Oh, what's that? Ah! Lisa and I had some fun in here yesterday. She can be really wild in the heat of lust. She did that by accident, with one hand, when I was giving her, what I'm giving you now. I really should thank you for that. Without your help, we wouldn't have been close enough to enjoy ourselves like that. So here's my gratitude." all said with a devilish smile across her face.

Her mass assault only accelerated with new vigour when her mouth returned mine. Sensations so unreal I was almost delirious. It didn't take long with all her edging to for me to explode with such ferocity, my hands grabbed her head and thrust it deeper into my pussy, demanding more, and only more of whatever unadulterated bliss she was providing me.

I think I fainted for a moment. I remember Katie delightfully devouring all she could from my orgasm before lowering me to the floor, but things get a bit hazy after that. Katie seems to have finished her shower and she also seems to have cleaned me up as well.

"Rise and shine there sleepyhead." she giggled.

"You ain't the first girl that's ever happened to. Pretty sure I put a girl in a short term coma, so being out for a couple of minutes isn't something to ashamed about." Katie, explained, I think?

"So, are you, gay, or something? No judgement, or anything. It's just that you're married to Matt and all........" I spouted nervously after my curiosity got the better of me.

"I'm bisexual. Always have been. I like eating a pussy as much as I do sucking a dick. I learned to get over all my issues with that a long time ago." Katie interrupted to explain.

"We best be getting dressed. Don't want you catching a cold before your big day." Katie said before walking out the shower room. I quickly followed her out.

giantgirl7foot2

You're almost writing these chapters faster than I can read them! Great story!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Raven

Thanks giantgirl7foot2. It's slightly easier than you'd think. I can only write for 2-3 days a week and I've finished up to chapter 29 at the moment. All I need to actually do is edit a chapter before posting it, which does take some time.

This chapter was one of my favourites to write. I've had this content conceptualized since very early on in writing this story. So glad I could finally find the right spot to put it in. Hope you guys enjoy.

Chapter 25

All my clothes had already been set out from before I decided to join Katie in the shower room, so I finished dressing before Katie did. There was one big question about Katie that's been eating me up inside. She's now mended fences with Lisa, so hopefully she's willing to tell me.

"Katie?"

"Yes sweety?"

"You said you weren't in a good place when you moved here. That's what lead to you and Lisa being, awkward. You don't need to tell me if don't want to. I, just want to get to know you better. I just can't see somebody like you, getting in such a place, that you would hurt someone like Lisa."

I asked. And I only got silence. For a short while at least. Katie eventually came to look at my face, before taking a deep breathe.

"I came here after the worst time of my life. How were you after the absolute worst time of your life?" Katie asked defensively.

I felt a part of her wanted to share, but she was still scarred by it. I can only be honest with her and hope it helps.

"My mom died of cancer when I was 17. It was pretty sudden. She died less than 3 weeks after her diagnosis. She was always such a strong woman. My father was a cop, a big strong manly cop. And he could never say anything back to my mom. That's the kind of woman she was."

"We both took her death pretty hard. I was busy with high school finals and college acceptance. But my father took it much harder. I had to change my plans. I went to a local college to help support my father. But in the end.............." tears building in my eyes.

"He still chose to eat his gun on the 2nd anniversary of her death. I couldn't deal with college anymore after that and dropped out."

"Lucky for me, my friend Gemma got me a job at her family bookstore."

"I was still working there when I met Scott. And until we moved here actually."

Katie remained silent throughout my story but I could see her tears falling down.

"Life wasn't great for me before coming here either. Scott had a big commission job from his work that went really badly, like really bad. He was afraid of losing his job and worried about our future. We still had money from my parents passing, but what about after that? We'd been married less than a year and my income couldn't support two people. We were both really worried about the future, until Scott got the job offer from Diamontte."

Now I was the one in tears, although this time from joy. I'm truly happy to be here.

"Scott was an orphan and I'm an only child who lost her parents years ago. I've felt like I found a big extended family here. I'm really happy here. Really happy. I haven't felt better in years and that's not even including having my dreams become reality. I just want to get to know everyone here, and help them however I can. And, just, thank you all. For accepting someone like me, to this wonderful family."

I hadn't even finished saying everything I wanted to say before being surrounded in some tight bulging muscles. Tears falling onto my head.

"You are just so, so nice sweety." Katie squeezed out through tears, squeezing me a little harder with her her arms too.

I reciprocated. Tightening my arms around her waist. Holding back my own joyful tears.

"Thank you. Thank you, and everyone. For giving me a new place I belong. Where Scott and I can be happy. Thank you."

I finally finished what I wanted to say. I never really planned to say this to Katie here, but I think she needed to hear that now. I planned to say this to everyone at the weekly gathering, or at least a less sappy version this. I haven't really worked on this idea, just something I wanted to say to everyone here. I just want to say how thankful I am to everyone.

"You are just, too sweet, Sweety."

Katie paused for a moment, loosening her embrace while smiling to me, showing me she made her decision.

"I didn't feel like I deserved to be here either. I was a child psychologist before moving here."

I remember her telling me that before. I kept silent though.

"I had a patient who was being abused by their father. I was trying to get her case processed through child services, through all the shit, fucking, bureaucracy. He beat her, and her mother to death the day before they agreed to intervene. He beat her mother with wrench. And he crushed her skull, with a fucking football trophy."

Katie eyes began to tear up again. I knew this wasn't the end of the story. This wasn't her fault. She did everything she could to help this girl.

"I wasn't doing great after that. My head wasn't in the right place to work and I put in a request for some time off. But there was another girl that needed my help. I should've begged for someone else to see her that day. But I was too stubborn. She was asking for me. And I failed her."

Her lips began to quiver. Her arms shaking. This was her scar. I waited patiently. Nothing I said here could help her.

"I made a mistake. I knew it when it happened. When she ran out the room............And I didn't chase after her. I left her, alone. She was found dead 2 days later. Suspected, suicide. I, I, I knew I wasn't. I shouldn't have. Why didn't I."

Katie finally broke down in tears. I pulled her into a hug, wrapping my arms around her waist, patting her muscular back, consoling her in the only way I can at the moment. Silently just accepting her.

"Ahahaand, then, I, came, here, and, I, hurt, Lisa" Katie cried out. Tears streaming down her face.

I just continued to hold her until she finally let it all out. All her tears. All her sadness. All her anger. All her self hatred. All her grief. She let it all out as I held her my arms, holding back my own tears for both Katie and the poor children who lost there lives.


Sounder9-

This is a deep and thought provoking chapter. It really delivers on not only the charterers but also how even with their enhancements they are still human inside with human problems and regrets.

The Raven

Thanks Sounder9-. That comment really put a smile on my face. It lets me know that people get some of the things I'm trying to get across, thank you. It's always hard knowing what people get from pieces of work like this on sites like this, other than the obvious so it's great getting comments like that.

So here's today's chapter. My current goal is 5 chapters a week so hope you all enjoy this one.

Chapter 26

We decided to talk about better things after all the tears, but a new bond had already been forged. We weren't just friends anymore, we were closer to sisters. We both knew that no matter happens, or whatever is to come, we'll be there for each other. And it really makes me happy.

"I'm so glad you came here Claire. I've really wanted a close friend here, and now thanks to you I have 2!" Katie said cheerfully.

"You mean me and Val?" I asked.

"Val? I was talking about Lisa. As you said, Lisa I can be great friends. And that's all thanks to you. Why did you think Val?" Katie queried.

"Well, you both can talk with words, and you playfully tease each other."

"You mean she teases me. It's a weird kind of relationship with me and Val. She just doesn't take any shit and always gives back. And when she has something over you, she never lets up."

"Well, with her history I can understand being like that a little."

"Huh? Her history? You know about Val? Like, how she was before she moved here? Do you know any secrets? Something to embarrass her maybe?" Katie asked with a little exuberance

"What? Eh, not really. I just knew how she grew up, and how she left Russia. Nothing special."

"She wasn't born here? Really? Nobody knows anything about Val, except maybe Rose and Michelle. She doesn't talk about her past and definitely doesn't let anybody in. Some come on, do you have any dirt on her? Anything juicy? Pleeeeeaaaaase?" Katie begged.

"Well, she had a crush on Nick since she was a teenager and spent years convincing him to date her. He is like, more than 10 years older than her. That's all I can think off."

Katie stared at me with shinning eyes. Possibly hoping for more.

"He, kind of, saved her life. So maybe it was some kind of saviour thing that made her fall for him. I really don't know."

"At least it's something. Maybe next time, I can use it to get the upper hand."

I didn't know what she meant by next time, but I still laughed.

We continued to gossip about the other girls before finally leaving the changing room. As we entered the main gym, Michelle was coming in from the outside door.

"Oh? I thought the two of you were using the gym earlier. Or did I just miss out on some fun?" Michelle smirked.

"Nope. Just some girl talk. " Katie replied.

"We had a real long heart to heart." I added with a cheeky smile.

"I can presume some fun was during said girl talk? Or was it before?" Michelle proclaimed with a knowing grin.

"A shame I missed out. This is my usual workout time. Would either of you ladies like to join me?"

"Sorry Michelle, gonna have to pass today. And Claire's already had a tough workout earlier." Katie replied.

"Another time then. Enjoy your evening ladies." Michelle sent us off with.

"Oh, Claire here still needs her access keycard." Katie informed Michelle.

"Her card as well as her husband's will be ready by the end of the week. They will delivered as soon as they arrive." Michelle let us know before we left.

"Working out with Michelle can be a real killer. She always goes full beast mode when she lifts so be careful." Katie whispered to me as we were walking through the door.

Michelle's beast mode. I remember that. Very clearly.

We walked out of the gym, several hours after we first arrived. It was almost time for our husbands to return from work. I gave Katie another hug as we said our goodbyes. We made plans to play tennis together on Thursday, or at least have Katie teach me tennis.

When I got home I noticed a package had arrived while I was out. My new skates have arrived! I remember ordering skates with a high weight threshold. Noticing this made me excited again. I just can't wait not only to try them out, but to skate around with some big hulking muscles.

Scott returned home shortly after I did, bringing John along again. John was just as lovely as he was yesterday. We ordered Chinese food today. It seems John goes to Collette's house on Wednesday nights so tomorrow Scott and I'll be alone. On the night after me getting my, enhancements. It's going to be so much fun.

I showed off my new skates to the guys and told them about my agreement with Katie on teaching her to skate and her teaching me tennis. The guys told me about working on some new protocols for securing information. They seem to be really proud about their work together, so I'm happy for them, although I really can't follow along exactly with them.

After a few drinks were consumed, the restraints in my head weakened.

"I heard you used to be married?" I asked John.

The friendly atmosphere died immediately. I knew I fucked up.


Bbw123

Love the story, great read. Has everything I like.  :rock:

The Raven

Thanks Bbw123. I really appreciate comments, it helps motivate me to keep writing. I haven't written anything new in the last few days and probably won't get much in the next few days, blame RE8, it's eating away all my free time, but I do have some chapters written so you'll still be getting chapters over the next week.

Chapter 27

John lost his smile and Scott started showing a nervous laugh. It seems the subject is a taboo, but in my relaxed state I didn't notice this fact.

The silence filled the room until John finally spoke.

"So they're gossiping about me now?"

His sullen tone indicating the heartbroken nature of his statement. The sorrow oozing out of his every word and self loathing spread across his face. I couldn't let this stand.

"No one was gossiping about you John. Lisa and I were talking through her issues and your ex-wife came up. No ones else has even hinted at something else. Everyone here clearly likes you. And I also think you're great. I finally feel like Scott has a best friend. I can see that when you two talk together." I pushed out as quickly as I could, hoping to sound reassuring.

John lowered his head to my retort. Was it guilt or just sadness, I don't know, but tears starting falling. Scott was never the touchy feely kind of 'bro', so it was up to me to give John a hug and comfort him. As I held him, his tears continued to fall and began to cry.

"I'm sorry." John finally said quietly after letting out all his tears.

"I've kind of felt like an outsider here since Sophie left, even before Sophie left actually. I'm just, afraid everyone's talking about me behind my back." John confessed.

Scott and I knew John had some baggage he really needed to unload, so we waited patiently for him to build up his courage. It seems I'm sobering up quickly as I waited for him to talk.

"People always talk about me that way. Look down on me. Even Sophie did, I just, didn't realise that until we moved here. She didn't like it here and spent her time making sure I didn't either." John paused.

"But I do. I love my job. And the guys are always so nice to me. I'm just a coward. Afraid it's all fake. Like none of it's real. And everyone's just laughing at me. Like it always is."

"It's not fake. It's real. All the people, how we all feel. It's all genuine. We are all liberated here. We can all be our honest selves for everything here. Sometimes that can be hurtful, and things can get awkward, but because it's all real, we can make amends. Nobody here thinks or acts like that John. I've had similar thoughts, but I can guarantee you, there's nothing to be afraid of here." I explained while embracing him again, letting me own feelings known.

John began to cry again. Scott went to get tissues and some water for John. When John's tears ebbed, he decided to open up to us about his life, starting with his childhood and eventually lead to talking about his wife.

"Sophie and I met in college. Our friends at the time set us up together. And things were nice. We never had anything in common or some such but we both were wanting to be close to someone. We got married shortly after we finished college. She got a job at a bank and me in some start up tech company. It wasn't until my company went under that things started going wrong me with me and Sophie."

I knew this part was hard for him to open up about. I could tell he hasn't told anyone all this before. And he needed to shed this burden. He needs it lifted to finally move on.

"We were trying to fix up our marriage when I got the job offer from Diamontte. As you both know, the offer is just far too good to turn down, but Sophie still wasn't happy about it, especially having to move. She didn't get along with, well, anyone here. She picked fights and berated everyone, even me. I realise now it wasn't good for me, or anyone. When I finally had enough of all the fighting and bitching, she left. Marshall helped me get a divorce lawyer and had it all settled pretty quickly. I haven't heard from Sophie since I signed the final agreement."

I could see John's hand's shake. Maybe, a part of him still feels guilty about how it all turned out. Maybe he's blaming himself.

"It's not your fault John. Not all marriages end up working. It's not your fault that it ended that way." I told him.

He seemed a little shocked by what I said, so I repeated it. I feel that's what he needed to hear.

"You deserve to be happy. You deserve what you have. You deserve to be a part of this community. A part of this giant, amazing family. You deserve it. It's not your fault that any that happened. It's not your fault John." I told him.

I let this sink into him with a quick hug before going excusing myself to use the toilet. Maybe Scott can help John a little if I give them some space.

When I got back, John was getting ready to leave. He thanked Scott and I, for more than just the dinner and drinks. I hope he can take my words to heart. And hopefully he can finally begin to move on.

With Scott and I finally alone, we got ready for our new nightly ritual of sexy fun time, playing with our fantasy future selves and some stimulating depictions of my earlier experiences with our neighbours. Scott found my experience with Katie in the shower room super exciting.

The night was fun but tomorrow's going to be even better. Tomorrow I get my 'enhancements'.