LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Welcome to the Cul de Sac

Started by The Raven, April 03, 2021, 07:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

I've got 2 questions for you guys. The first is on the chapter I'm about to write.

I'm writing the first couples 4 way orgy with Claire, Scott and another couple, and I'm wondering who's perspective I should write this from. Choice between Claire or Scott. I'm just having a really tough time deciding which, and that indecision is leading me to not writing so please make my decision for me.

I've also written a character summary for all the characters of the story mainly to help me keep track of things. Second question is would you all like me to post it? Warning, it does give some hints to future stories and has info of as of yet unseen/barely seen characters.

Thanks for the help.


QBikk

Hey, nice story you are writing so far.
To answer your questions:
1. I would stick to Claire. But you could also write a chapter with both perspectives, trying not to be repetitive is a challenge, but the additional insights is usually rewarding for the reader
2. I'd definitely publish a characters' information

Sounder9-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey, nice story you are writing so far.
To answer your questions:
1. I would stick to Claire. But you could also write a chapter with both perspectives, trying not to be repetitive is a challenge, but the additional insights is usually rewarding for the reader
2. I'd definitely publish a characters' information

I second both as well. We've been privy to Claire's perspective for the most part and shifting that without warning could be jarring. Also a character summery would be perfect, I can keep up with most
stories but its good to have some Cliff's notes when it gets hectic. 

Bbw123

It depends on what type of enhancements she is wanting. If it is what I hope she wants I would think Scott's perspective would be more suspenseful. How would he react to her new appendage! I know how I would.

totocom

hi The Raven,

first of all I want to congratulate you for this wonderful story. :wow: :thanks:

1- To answer your first question I second  Bbw123 point of view, Scott definitively. Claire is bisexual, Scott seems to be straight thus a foursome situation should be a bit frightening for him :) (if I remember well Claire and Scott are no match physically).

2- A summary could be interesting to keep the characters in mind, to imagine the ongoing, thus to wait impatiently the next chapters.

Regards
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

The Raven

Wow, thanks for all the comments and support everyone. I'm going to write the scene with Claire's perspective, although I'm considering to write Scott's perspective as a sub-chapter with it. Wait, why do I keep giving my self more work on this? I literally started with 2 pages of notes and now I've written over 35000 words in more than 65 pages and I haven't even finished the first part of the story. Part 2 is all the stuff with Claire's growth by the way, so I'm still not even there yet!

Since everyone seems to be on the same page about this, I'll be posting the Character Summary sheet I wrote (this was written for me to keep track of things so it's a bit scattershot). A may or may not post a chapter later today so hopefully this will do for everyone if I can't. Also, it does contain some hints to future plot points and details not yet seen about some characters, heck even some characters not yet seen.

Anyway, enough rambling, here it is and thank you all again. It really makes me happy to know people are enjoying this.

Welcome to the Cul de Sac: Character List

Claire: Main protagonist. Married to Scott. Loves strong, muscular women. Wants to get huge muscles while maintaining her small height. Has a kind heart and a curious nature about those close to her.

Scott: Husband of the main protagonist Claire. Has a thing for muscular women. Formerly an independent spy/thief. Well known for his ability to acquire information about any business from any business for anyone able to pay. He was forced to quit that life after a job to steal from Diamontte. He successfully stole the information but his client was killed by Diamontte before he could make the exchange. He planned to blackmail Diamontte with the stolen information for the safety of him and his wife but thanks to Nick, he was offered a job to stop people like him from stealing there secrets instead.

Gemma: Claire's best friend and former boss. They met in college. Owns a small, independent book-store she inherited from her family. Has an intense love for old books and science fiction/fantasy novels. Admires the fictional Amazons and is finishing up her masters degree on the mythical amazon warriors.

Katie: First member of the community to be introduced. Has a competitive streak and loves to compete against others over minor things. Has a masters degree in child psychology and was a child psychologist before moving to the neighbourhood. One of her patients was killed by there parents which left Katie emotionally hurt and while she was grieving that lose, made a fatal mistake with another patient leading to there suicide. She quit her career after that, as her husband Matt got scouted for a job by Diamontte. She was in a very emotional state when she first moved to the neighbourhood and even said many things that hurt some of the residents, especially Lisa.

Matt: Katie's husband. Loves competing with his wife. A specialist in engineering and currently trying to solve the problem of climate change. Considered vein due to having extensive beautification from company enhancements.

Collette: An open nymphomaniac and proud of it. Formally a professional chef and now currently runs a small catering company under Diamontte. Has had both muscles, height and sensitivity all enhanced. Not originally into muscles but was converted during her time in the community.

Jean-Luc (Luc): Collette's husband. A genius engineer and inventor. His hobby is designing new technologies to pleasure his wife.

Valentina (Val): Born to a Russian political family that were murder by there opposition, leaving her the sole survivor but only by the intervention of Nick. Left Russia as a teenager. Graduated several universities with several degrees by the age of 25. Spent years courting Nick before he finally relented. Nick is the most important element in her life and she's willing to sacrifice anything for him. Currently the CFO of Diamontte after uncovering a massive embezzlement scandal by the previous CFO gaining her great favour from Rose and Marshall. Loves being strong and overpowering others, especially Nick.

Nikolai (Nick): Former FSB agent but quit when he discovered what happened to Valentina's family whom he was very close to. Became a free agent, when he met Scott, in the years after while living with Valentina as ex-pats. Thanks to Valentina, he got a job in security at Diamontte. Was the person who recommended Scott be hired by Diamontte.

Michelle: Former bodybuilder and doctor. Now acts as a GP for the neighbourhood. The oldest woman of the community and speaks in a more formal manner. She acts the mother figure for the rest of the girls but has a savage animal like ferocity when it comes to both exercise and sex. She's had her clit enhanced into a large she-cock. She also loves to wrestle. She also monitors the community for Rose.

Richard (Rick): Michelle's husband and CEO of Diamontte. The oldest man in the community, only being a couple of years younger than his wife. A more old fashioned guy. Loves model trains, old books and wrestling.

Lisa: A shy and insecure girl but loves working out and having giant muscles. Began building muscle as an escape from being bullied as a child and sometimes insecure about her appearance, especially after the harassment from Sophie. Has a very kind and friendly nature. Loves to show of her strength to her husband.

Adam: A genius bio-chemist leading to developing his gene-augmentation technology which can alter humans physically. Childhood friends with his wife Lisa who inspired him to create his ground breaking technology. Loves his wife's strength and watching her do unbelievable feats of strength. On the autistic spectrum which gives many people the wrong impression of him.

John: A genius computer programmer who's talents went unnoticed until he was hired by Diamontte. He married his ex-wife Sophie after graduating from college, where they were set up together by friends. His marriage wasn't doing great before his hiring at Diamontte but the move into the cul de sac caused it to fall apart. He's someone in desire of companionship and likes tall, strong and caring women, and likes being carried by them.

Sophie: John's ex-wife. Is disgusted by muscles on women.

Rosemary Dimon (Rose): The matriarch of the community and a co-chairperson of the board of Diamontte with her husband. Loves dominating others and being superior. She loves and respects her husband whom she accepts as close to equals. Doesn't want to feel inferior to anyone in anything. Has modified herself extensively with Adam's technology to make herself superior.

Marshall Dimon: A superior mind for business and from a background of excessive wealth. Loves and adores his wife. Has both submissive and domination fetishes. Loves and respects his wife above all else. Has many psychopathic tendencies.

Jaguar

Reading about John's misery reminds me that I also read gender swap fiction.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

crow004

Hey Raven, I'm really enjoying your story!
If you're still taking suggestions, I'd love to hear the 4-way from Scott's perspective. We've already explored Claire's sexual relationships with the girls. But we don't know much about Scott. He's been kind-of an after-thought recently. I think hearing about Scott's first sexual experience with a muscular woman, from his own perspective, would be a fresh welcome. It would make the chapter way more interesting actually.
And thank you for the character sheet!

The Raven

Okay everyone. I've had about an hour to write tonight and decided to split the 4-way chapter into 2 halves, the first part covering Claire's perspective and the 2nd from Scott's with some story overlap from 2 different perspectives.

This is just a post to say this and thanks for everybody's suggestions and advice. I've also started another story (much shorter than Cul de Sac but still multi-chapter) which I should be posting the first chapter of that piece in the next few days.

Again, thanks for all the comments and support guys. I'm having fun writing the build up to the scene with this overlapping perspective and it really was inspired by what was said here you guys. Expect a chapter tomorrow, I promise it's coming.

Digital Garden

Woo-hoo! Let's get Clair to start on those enhancements! Very excited for that (and everything else really)

The Raven

Hi all, as promised a new chapter today. Plans for next week is 4 chapters of this and something new. Hope you enjoy both. And as always, thanks for all the complements and support.

Chapter 28

Alcohol and heavy exercise are great at the time. The next morning though, my head, my body. I can't move. What did I do to deserve all this pain? Painkillers. Scott, I need help.

He eventually brought me some breakfast in bed and some painkillers, Diamontte brand. They really make everything these days. Once my headache passed and the muscle ache diminished, my excitement began to take over.

Today is the day! I know nothing dramatic is going to change today but still. From today onwards, I'm going to be growing some super-huge, super-sexy muscles. I'm getting huge muscles! My excitement is just boiling over.

Today, Scott and I will be travelling to his work together, the main facility for Diamontte in North America. Scott's just happy that he gets to drive today and not carpool with the other guys. The morning commute wasn't too long, about 20-25mins drive. Scott and I just had some nice casual talk, making some jokes and listening to the radio. It was pleasant. Although, my excited talk probably dominated the conversations.

I couldn't see the building until we passed all the security checks, but it's a pretty nondescript place. 4 blocky, plain coloured buildings of varying size. We parked near the third building, which was the second biggest in Scott's very own private parking space. Why does that make me so happy? Maybe because it means my man is very important. Important enough for his own private parking space!

We saw the other guys arrive a couple of minutes after we did, parking very close to us. It seems Luc was driving today. When Adam got out of the car, and after some friendly chatter, asked me to follow him. It seems I'm his first appointment booked today.

We had to walk for a bit but as we reached Adam's lab, after passing even more security check points, we saw Nick standing outside.

"Hey Nick. Em, what are doing here?" Adam asked, a little confused.

"I'm to look after Claire. Make sure she doesn't get lost." Nick responded

Huh? How come I haven't heard about this. Do I really need a babysitter? Thinking about it for a second, with all the security and check points and stuff, everything here must be pretty important. I guess they can't have some girl just be walking around the place and getting lost.

But why Nick? Seems strange. Anyway, at least it's a familiar face. I waved to him to say hi before following Adam into his lab and around a corner to his private office. We sat down as Adam turned on his computer so we could get started.

"So, I know Michelle has went over all the preliminary examination work with you. We have your blood-work so we can synthesize the gene-augmentation proteins. I've already set up all the basic applications. Now we just need the specifics. So, what is it your looking for exactly. I have a general idea, but the more specific your desires the better we can help you to attain them." Adam spieled like a professional.

"I want to get really big muscles, like Lisa sized muscles."

"Lisa sized? Really?" Adam asked, a different kind of curiosity seeping out, a non-professional kind.

"Or bigger." I added.

"Okay. We can do that. What about height? You currently measure just under 5'1".Are you interested in being taller?"

"No. Scott and I really like me being short. I don't want too many physical changes if possible. Just the muscle. Oh, and I'd love to be super ripped, like Valentina too."

"For that you need an accelerated fat burner. You may also be interested in an increase in muscle density. This makes them extra strong, but it does take longer to make them bigger. The benefit is that incredibly shredded look that, Miss Valentina has."

He paused for a moment. It did give me that moment to think about those options.

"What would you like with regards, to, breasts?" he nervously asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"Well, if you do get the accelerated fat burner, you'll most likely lose any or all of your mammary, of your mammary tissue. Now, we do offer alternatives. Diamontte has the most advanced plastic surgery techniques and implants in the world."

He noticed my disappointed look at the options given. Although it was more at the fact they can't just magically give a woman huge boobs and not at what he was saying. I guess I'm just over estimating what Diamontte can do.

"We do have, another option. We can instigate and then enhance the milk production process in your breasts. Although, this does comes with a drawback. The larger your breasts get, the more often you'd have to be, milked. If you don't regularly get, milked, it can cause excruciating pain and even some, complications. So it's not recommended."

Wow. So they really can magically give a girl big boobs. I wonder if anybody has big milk filled tits at the cul de sac?

"I'm, actually okay with just having huge, shredded pecs. I'll be fine with just that."

Adam breathed a small sigh of relief.

"The next things would be beautification. Just to confirm you want minimal changes? Although you are still only 25. Most of these effects may not be relevant to you at the moment but you can always reconsider in the future."

I nodded my head to confirm.

"And what would you like in regards to memory or intellectual enhancements? Before you ask, we can't just make you 'smarter'. We can improve your memory and how quickly you can process information. These can help you to being more intelligent but we can't just instantly increase your IQ per say."

"Um, I don't really want any major changes. Can you make my memory a bit better, but not like, super perfect? Is that possible?" I asked.

"We can do that. It's not exactly usual but it can be done. What about your processing capabilities?"

"I'm good. If you made me 'process' things faster, it could change how I see the world. I don't want that. I like my current perspective. Changing that, could easily change me. And I really like the current me, well. Except of coarse I want really big muscles." I had to emphasize that last point.

Adam gave me smile and an interesting look to my explanation. Maybe he never never saw it from that perspective before.

"Interesting. Well, I guess the last thing is to ask if would like anything, more unique?"

I'd been waiting for this. I've been thinking about this for the past few days. And I know what to ask for.

"Can you make my muscle grow even faster?"

"We'll already be accelerating the rate of hypertrophy and decreasing your myostatin to increase the rate of your muscle growth."

"I know, but that got Katie to be pretty buff in about 6 weeks. I want bigger muscles faster. Can you do it?"

"Well, theoretically, we could. We have been experimenting with further myostatin inhibition and muscle density. I'd have to recommend you increase your muscle density or there could be some expansion issues, especially with your skin. The increase in hormones could cause some issues with your bone and facial structure. We'll need to give you some beautification effects if you want to maintain your current appearance. I'd also add some more bone density to help your skeletal structure."

"So, does that mean you can do it?" I interrupted his now mumbling.

"Oh, I believe so. If you really wa....."

"YES! Do it. All of it. Yes."

"Okay, I understand. This may take a bit longer than first expected to synthesize. If you go with Nick, I can call him when it's ready."

Sounder9-

A great update! Hopefully Adam gives Scott a heads up before getting his enhancements (or not).

phil123

Now the fun starts and the growing begins.

The Raven

First chapter of the week. Thanks again for all the comments and support. Scott's going to need some additional enhancements to deal with what Claire has planned I assure you. Sadly, no growing for a wee bit yet, but we will have some more fun time with the other girls. After this chapter, I think we all know what's coming next.

Chapter 29

I left Adam's office and lab and saw Nick, still waiting outside for me.

"Hi Nick. You've been waiting out here for me all this time?" I asked.

Nick nodded to me before responding.

"Yup. That's my job for today." he chuckled

"Are you done here for today or do you need to hang around?" he asked

"Oh. I still need to wait. Adam's got to do some science-y stuff before I get my 'stuff'."

It was still early in the morning, so I wasn't sure what I should do. Heck, I don't even know what I can do. Nick seemed to have noticed my conundrum.

"We could go sit in the cafeteria? Or we could visit the 2nd building? The company gym should be fine too I guess?"

"The gym, then, maybe?" I think that'd be the best idea, although I don't have a change of clothes or anything.

"Alright then. Don't worry about clothes and what not. We can provide you with what you need." Nick reassured me.

We changed floors and passed though another security checkpoint before arriving at a gym. A part of me was expecting a super space-age gym like at Rose's house, but it was just a regular gym. A well equipped gym but just a regular gym.

We picked up some workout clothes, water and towels at a kiosk outside of the changing rooms. The staff managing the kiosk was really nice. I changed into the workout gear provided and met Nick on the gym floor.

I'm just realising how huge Nick is. He does have a soft layer of fat but he clearly has a ton of muscle underneath and it wasn't just for show. Although he was taking me through a workout regime, when I asked him to show me the exercises, he used really and I mean REALLY big weights. He was definitely a big strong man.

Despite the contrast of my scrawny, barely over 5 foot height and Nick's over 6 feet of hulking strongman muscle, the two us got along super well! We had a similar sense of humour which made the workout super fun.

We sweated it out for over an hour, well I did anyway, before showering and changing back to my normal clothes. I asked if I could visit Scott where he worked but Nick wouldn't allow it. Something about classified work.

Nick escorted me to the building cafeteria. We did make a quick stop at a security desk where Nick made a call to Scott, so if Scott has some time he might just join us for some lunch I was told.

As we sat in the cafeteria, Nick gave me an explanation of the Diamontte facilities.

The first building was the biggest building. It housed the administration and finance departments. Rich and Val both have their offices there. Nick usually works there too.

The second building is for publicly available goods production and the marketing department.

We're currently in the 3rd building which houses RND and the tech departments. Scott and the rest of the guys work in this building which is the second biggest.

The 4th building is the smallest in size and everything to do with it is 'classified', as Nick put it. There's also a large underground part where they host the company servers. I think John and Scott will have a lot of work there, I think. Servers are computer-y stuff, right?

Scott joined us while Nick and I were discussing sports. I used to bond with my dad over sports, so it's a topic I can always hold my own with. I don't really follow any in particular, but I do know what I'm talking about, and Nick seemed to really enjoy the conversation. I had to giggle at Scott's reaction to us talking about sports. Scott hates sports.

Lunch was nice, the food here is top class, I couldn't believe this was food was from a company cafeteria. Although, as we finished, Nick dropped a bomb on both of us.

"Val's invited you both over for dinner tonight. We'll see you 6pm. Don't be late."

Scott choked on his drink. Was Nick's timing intentional? The smirk on his face said yes, it was. Dinner with Valentina and Nick. Val was the woman whom I've interacted the list with in the community excluding the currently missing Rose, so a part of me is excited to get to know her better. But I'm also intimidated.

Scott went to back to work, still stunned by our new evening plans. Nick and I were still waiting here until Nick got a beep on his pager. We're in this super advanced high tech company and they are still using pagers? Ooh? I hear a beeping!

"Your treatment should be ready now. We'll move to a security checkpoint first to confirm." Nick said.

Really? FINALLY! The time has come. My excitement is now boiling. Let's go!

We went back to Adam's office as I was bouncing with a spring in my step. Nick waited outside the office as before.

"Hello Claire. I believe we've made what you've asked for. Now you will need to take some calcium tablets for the first week to help increase your bone density. You'll also need to dramatically increase your caloric intake. So you'll need to eat. A lot. Most of the benefits should start to take effect within the first 3 days and be fully activated within 2 weeks." Adam explained.

"So, when can I expect to be really growing then Adam?" I needed to ask.

"Oh, I expect by Monday that all the 'growing', elements that we gave you should be active. Although, it will still take a little more time take full effect." he added.

Monday. I can't wait. I'm still going to be working hard until then, but when Monday comes........

I'm so excited.


Digital Garden