⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Welcome to the Cul de Sac

Started by The Raven, April 03, 2021, 07:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

Thanks derekr. Still awhile longer before Claire gets her growth but hope you stick around for it, I promise it's coming. Just got to have some fun with the other girls first. Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 16

I can't believe what's just happened. It's been over 2 hours, we've been at this muscle driven orgasm festival for more than 2 hours. Both Collette and I are immobilized on her living room floor. We couldn't make it to a bedroom. Did we even finish dinner? I can't quite remember.

I'm pretty sure Collette is still currently flipping in out of consciousness.  How many wall shattering orgasms can that woman have? I'm serious, she broke her dinning room wall during her 7th. If I hadn't seen her lose consciousness, I'd swear she's insatiable. She'd fuck and orgasm until the end of time.

I don't know how but I'm sure I haven't crossed the blurry lines Scott and I discussed last night. We're going to have to talk again tonight. I'm not sure how long those lines will hold with nymphomaniacs like Collette or muscle behemoths like Lisa around.

"Claire. Please." Collette struggles to breathe out.

Is she wanting to go again? I can't, I can barely move. I can't believe it if she wants to go again.

"Can you please. Remove. This." Thank God, she doesn't want to start again.

She was pointing to her lower lips. Was she talking about the dildo? Wait, she STILL has that thing inside of her? After all this? No wonder she's asking me for help. Can I get up?

"I'm not sure I can. But I'll try" I somehow managed to say, I think.

I pushed myself of the ground and I'm trying to crawl over to this muscle sex monster. I reached towards her vagina, but, is this okay? Her groans of both pain and pleasure made my decision for me.

I grabbed the end protruding from Collette and pulled, and pulled, and pulled the phallus out from within her. By God her pussy had a tight grip on this thing. Wait, how big was this thing that was inside of her?

She released a bellowing moan as I finally pulled the giant pleasure dong from inside of her.

"Thank, you. Claire."

"Collette. What, no how big is this thing?" I said through gasping breathes.

Collette looked confused for a second.

"Hmm? Oh, it's only 14". I promised Jean-Luc it wouldn't use one bigger than he is. We don't want to ruin the our time together." she chuckled.

14"! Wait, Luc is even bigger than that! Did all the guys get such large penises or was it just Luc? Maybe Collette had an influence on him. Or maybe, he had an influence on her. Now that's a scary thought.

"Can I ask you a question?" my breathing beginning to normalize .

"I said before, you can ask me anything." she said, her breathing still heavily laboured.

"Why did you get all the, changes you had?"

"Why? I'm a nymphomaniac. And I really enjoy being one. So why wouldn't I want to make it better. Getting improved health and stamina is just an obvious choice, same with improved digestion."

Wait, what? Health, stamina, digestion? I never thought about internal enhancements. Was I blinded by my muscle fetish that I never thought about other types of enhancements. Didn't Katie say that Collette used to be shorter?

"I heard you used to be shorter." I asked. She laughed.

"I wasn't much taller than you are. Jean-Luc was always really tall. I really hated being so much shorter than him. I didn't expect to get so tall, but I really like it now."

"Have you always wanted big muscles too?"

"I wasn't convinced on getting the muscles at first, but when I had my touch enhanced. I started getting into the muscle worship trend in the community and went along with getting them. Glad I did, having this body worshipped is, just divine."

"Do you know what else, we can get, changed?"

"Michelle knows more than me. You're to get a check up with her tomorrow if I remember?"

"Yeah, but I want to know more. To make a better decision."

"There's no need to rush. You'll need to see Adam before anything happens. You know what you want and Adam will go over any changes he can give. He might even have some new ones since I last had a check up."

"New ones?"

"The whole process is pretty new. He keeps making improvements on the process. So if you want to try something, original, just ask. I asked to get taller and he made it happen. Let your wishes, your desires guide your choice. And enjoy it."

"I see. Thanks for the advice. Wait, you weren't the first to ask for the, eh, pleasure, upgrades?"

Collette just laughed, shaking her head.

We stayed laying on the floor for awhile longer. My underwear was soaked and beginning to chafe. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

When I returned. Collette was still naked on the floor, her muscles glistening in the light. I can't help but notice her twitching, vascular pussy. Was she getting turned on? Again? After all that?

Before I managed to think of something to say, my gaze still locked onto her muscular vagina, Collette sat up.

"The men should be getting home soon. Wouldn't want your husband to be worried about you now, would you? Unless you're interested in going again? Maybe even go a little further?" Collette teased.

"I. I. I, think, I should, probably, go home. I had a really good time though. Maybe.........another time?" I nervously squeaked out.

Collette was shocked for a quick second, I think, before returning a calm, seductive smile.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I always enjoy company when eating and cooking for others." she smirked.

I'd forgotten we had dinner and that she even cooked for me! What did we even have again?

"Yes, dinner was lovely."

Did she notice I forgot. Her smile definitely says yes.

We said our goodbyes, after Collette donning a XXXL sized bathrobe.

I'd only unpacked the refrigerator and freezer stored groceries before going to Collette's. Scott returned home as I was just finishing up what I should've finished hours ago.

"Hi Claire, I'm back" Scott announced, but something was off.

When I got to the main room, he was sitting on the couch, his head down. I sat down next to him but before I could ask him what's wrong.

"Claire, we need to talk."

Huh?



Next chapter is the 2nd sub-chapter where we get to see things from Scott's perspective. Any comments, critiques or questions are welcome. Hope you all enjoy.

The Raven

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

wowser1016

Really enjoying this and can't wait for the next chapter. K+!

phil123

Really like the story and slow story line for Claire's growth

pd11

Another great chapter. Hoping for a big payoff for Claire!

Jaguar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Claire, we need to talk."


Yikes, that sounds ominous. 

I'm riveted.  Take your time.  Things are rolling along nicely; every installment adds something more.  You aren't stalled or churning.  Make the story last!


This is really excellent. 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

The Raven

Thanks everyone for the support. Life's been pretty crappy at the moment, making it hard to write. I've spent the last 5 days finishing just 1 chapter. Lucky we still have a few ready (just in need of an edit).

Enough about me, here's the 2nd sub-chapter and this time we get to learn about Scott. Hope everyone enjoys this chapter as much as I do.


Sub-Chapter 2

John came to pick me up this morning and drove us both to an estate a few miles away from the town. The drive was only a short 20 mins. John told us we're going shooting today, so I was a little nervous but our conversations are pleasant.

I've never held a gun before, let alone used one. I get other people to use a gun if the situation needs one. It's not like I haven't used private protection before. It should be a lot easier now, working for Diamontte. When people like Nick are part of there security team, it makes me feel pretty relaxed, especially for keeping Claire safe. That's always been my number one reason for joining Diamontte, Claire.

A small part of me is worried they're taking me out to shoot me. I do have my insurance policy, but it's fucking Diamontte. Seriously, if it wasn't Nick that came to recruit me, I probably would've fled with Claire, and who knows how that would've turned out.

I really can't see what such a beautiful, pure hearted girl like her sees in a scumbag like me. I'd do anything for Claire. She just makes me want to be a better man. I can't believe I almost ruined it all with taking that job. That stupid job to steal from Diamontte. You really don't fuck with Diamontte. I knew it was a bad fucking idea..............but if it paid off like it was supposed to, Claire and I would be set for life.

Ironically, it may just have. But just not in the way I thought it would. And if all that stuff I stole was true, then this could change our lives for the better. Heck, Adam basically confirmed most of it last night.

When I thought of shooting, I didn't expect clay pigeons. It seems Richard is a fan, and it was his choice this week for the guys day. Can't say no to the boss can I? A normal person would be ecstatic spending a day with the CEO of the big multi-national private, and I mean extremely private, company that just hired you. Me? I'm not worried about impressing him, or him liking me. I'm just worried he might be pissed at me and decide to shoot me in the face.

I was glad I wasn't the only one not interested in skeet shooting. I wasn't expecting to get along so well with the guys. Nick and I have history from back when he worked for the FSB, but Luc and John are both giant nerds. Matt and Adam are both heavy into their work but we also have similar interests. There'll all such friendly guys, even the old man Richard. I might actually be enjoying there company. Am I being converted by them already? It might not actually be so bad being one of them.

As expected, I was useless at shooting a gun. And I mean all the guns. I really am a thinker more than a doer, unless it involves using only my fingers. We moved to an outdoor shooting range after blasting some discs. We had both paper targets and ballistic gel dummies for target practice and I was still terrible. Even with Nick's expert help, I could still barely hit a target. Nick just kept laughing at me. Son of a bitch.

I was also surprised seeing Valentina, Nick's wife, with us. She didn't bother with the clay pigeons, she just went straight to the gun range. It seems she's a big gun fanatic. No surprises there, being the wife of an ex-Russian spy.

It turns out she's also my superior and not just physically. She's actually the CFO. WTF? John says she's some financial genius. Even saved the company from an embezzlement scam. Damn, that's some woman. I used to think that was my type for years. Until I met Claire. Her thick, ripped muscles are still hot as fuck though.

Well, after my embarrassing performance, Matt pulled out some new substances he's been working on. He was looking for our help to "test" them. Who doesn't have a blast blowing shit up and trying to break stuff on purpose. This made all the earlier shit worth it.

The guys were setting up for the last experiment while I went off to the restroom. When I finished off inside and opened the door, I saw that Valentina was waiting for me outside.

"Enjoying your day?" she asked, noticing the confusion written all over my face.

"Are you, checking up on me?" I stuttered out from nerves.

"Nikolai speaks highly of you." she stated matter of factly.

I knew what she meant from that statement. My defensive instincts finally kicking in, bringing some confidence back. I also knew what to ask in return.

"What about you?" It's not my first time in this kind of conversation. God damn spy-craft.

"Haven't decided. Claire is lovely though." she casually brought up. A veiled threat? Maybe.

"Claire? Why'd you have to bring her into this?" I needed to know. I might be weakening my position but I can't hold back when it comes to Claire.

"Claire'll seamlessly blend into our community." I knew what she was implying.

"And me?" I'll keep playing this game.

"You need to decide. Do you wish to join or keep your distance. Nikolai isn't the most trusted here and I know that is partially your fault. If you join, it will make things easier for us" she explained.

An honest answer. She definitely isn't as good as her husband at this, but I'm still on the back foot. Time to press an advantage.

"I know about you too. How you both met, how he brought you to this country....."

"And that's why I'll make this easy for you." she interrupted.

She suddenly pushed me back into restroom, forcing to sit on the toilet as she pulled down my jeans. What was she doing? Wasn't this one of those double speak conversations? Has she just given up?

"What are doing?" I stumbled out from confusion. Just shocked by her actions and nervous about what's to come.

"Giving you a welcome. As Nikolai explained, this is an open community. I need you to except being a part of it." she said while cracking her knuckles.

"I owe my life to my husband, I will not tolerate anything that will make his life more difficult. If you do anything I cannot tolerate, I'll break every bone in your body, but only just enough to leave you crippled, and in pain. You will suffer immensely from these hands."

Okay, now I was terrified. But why was I also, so turned on from this? What the hell penis. She's a super buff Russian woman with a possible grudge, and she just threatened us with unimaginable torture. Why are you fully erect?

"Or, you chose to receive a pleasurable welcome. Become a member of this community, and enjoy the life we have provided for you and Claire." she offered.

Was this an offer? A request? Or a demand? Too much blood was rushing its way South from my head and I couldn't think straight.

She took off her shirt and stared down at me. She saw my laboured breathing and erection before smirking.

"Nice choice."

She pulled down my boxers and gave me the most glorious blow-job I've ever had. But I came way to soon. What can I say. It was my first BJ from a stunning muscle girl. EVER.

"Hmph. At least we can make that better. I recommend you take it." she said as she was getting up, about to leave after grabbing her shirt.

Before she closed the door.

"I'll get your final answer when you destroy your insurance policy in the Virgin Islands. You won't need it anymore. Welcome to life at the top of Diamontte"



Thanks for reading, comments, critics and questions are all welcome, especially from the sub-chapters. Back to Claire next time and they're going to be discussing this, or at least some of it.

The Raven

Here's the next chapter.


Chapter 17

"Are you just messing with me? Are you serious? You better be kidding." I panicked.

"Partially." Scott chuckled.

"I do need to tell you something, but I thought I'd tease you for last night." he joked

Why is just so charming when he teases me.

"Something happened today. And I'm so sorry about it!"

"I'm sure it's okay. If you're apologising already, then you feel guilty about it. If it's something unforgivable, then we just need to make it forgiveable."

I really wonder what could have happened to get him so frazzled. He does get shy and nervous, but not like this.

"I'm not sure you've heard, but we went shooting today. And Valentina joined us"

I did know all this, so I stayed silent. Letting him open up.

"Well, Valentina, kind of, gave me a.........." he paused

"Blow job."

We were both silent for a moment.

"I'm really sorry, Claire."

"Did you enjoy it?" Wait, why was this the first question that came out of my mouth?

"I did."

He did? Of course he did. He got a fellatio from a super buff she-muscled shredded machine.

"Did you find her sexy? Her big, shredded muscles?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm so sorry." Is he about to cry

"Don't be. Look, I've not exactly been faithful here either." breathing in, building my courage.

"I had another muscle worship session today. With Lisa this time. Her muscles turned me on so much. And then later on, Collette and I, did something more. We were pleasuring each other for hours. Compared to that, a quick blow-job is nothing." I confessed

"Claire, that. That is. So, hot." his inner thoughts escaping to the world.

"Valentina said to me, that this is, sort of, an, open community. I think she means that, everyone is sort of fooling, and sleeping, around, with each other. She wanted me to accept that and fully accept being here. And make sure that I understand that reality."

"Were you not before? Were you not wanting to be here?" I asked, a part of me not wanting to stay here.

"I told you when Nick came to me with the job offer. I wasn't 100% sure about this job change. And after getting here, life's been getting, weird. Don't get me wrong though, I'm actually, really liking it here. How about you? How do you feel about this, openness?"

"I, think, I can really enjoy it here. But only if you're happy about it.............It's just, all the girls here are just so, nice and lovely and. I really like them. I think we can be great friends. I feel like I really belong here already. And I'm, kind of, looking forward to the, you know, benefits."

"I'm, kind of, like, really, looking forward to them too. I can just imagine you with muscles like Valentina."

"Oh, what about muscles like Lisa, but shredded like Valentina? Would that turn you on?"

"Oh, so hot. I couldn't imagine a more sexy wife than you with mega-huge, super shredded muscles. But, do we need to talk about this whole open, community? Set some boundaries and the like."

"So, is there any lines, you don't want me to cross?"

"Honestly, I want you to do anything that'll make you happy. I'm just going to ask you to be honest with me. No secrets when it comes to that kind of stuff." he said nervously

"I actually, kind of, find it, really hot. Hearing about you and your sexy experiences with the girls. So as long as your honest, and you're only doing things you want to do, I'm okay with it. Is there any, boundaries for me." he confessed.

"I, don't want this to be unfair.  And it would be hypocritical of me to set any really hard boundaries when you're not setting some of your own. But, I really, don't want to here about you having sex with the other girls. But, maybe, if, we were, together, you could. Would that be okay?"

He just smiled at me before pulling me in for a hug.

"Of coarse it is. So, worshipping and fellatio. No intercourse. I can agree to that. Especially, if I get to hear some sexy stories from my soon to be super sexy muscled up wife."

"That sounds great. Oh, and just to make it clear, I've got no interest in the other guys."

"Glad to hear that. I already have enough competition here." We both laughed.

"So, how was Valentina?" I was curious about the shredded she-beast.

"Intimidating. She can be really scary. And I'm not just talking about her muscles."

"Oh?"

"She has some history, that's made her pretty tough. Her uncle was a politician in Russia, not the honourable kind. Got himself on the wrong side of those in power. They went for him and his whole family. She was the only one to escape, thanks to Nick."

"Nick? Her husband?"

"Yup. Nikolai is his real name. He goes by Nick now. He used to work for the FSB before he fled Russia with Valentina."

"That's so sweet. So they got married shortly after that?"

Scott gave me an unusual look.

"She was 14 at the time. He's 12 years older."

"What? Did he like, groom her?"

"Not sure. Best I could tell, she fell for him despite his wishes. He's a pretty stone cold guy."

"That's still cool. Wait, how did you know an ex-Russian spy?"

Scott laughed at my question before answering.

"He was a client for my old company. We worked together a few times before he started working for Diamontte. Actually, the last job we worked together got him into some trouble, so Valentina, doesn't like me, very much."

"I see. I feel like she wants you to feel comfortable here. You know, she just wants to make sure that no matter what happens here. That you and her can let bygones be bygones, that's kind of what the, you know, blow-job, was to show."

Scott's face showed he didn't quite agree, but he stilled smiled at me. I can sooo read my hubby like a book.

"You are just the kindest, sweetest person, I've ever met. Always finding the best in everyone, and just bringing it out. I love you."

"I love you too."

The Raven

New day and a new chapter. Hoping to post a new chapter each day this week until the weekend. Here it is and hope you all enjoy what's coming next.

Chapter 18

It's Monday and Scott's first day at his new job at Diamontte. I'm super happy for him. He's going to be seeing Adam after work to get his "benefits". I'm super happy for him, but also super jealous. I want to start growing super big muscles as soon as possible. Am I using the word super too much? What can I say, today I just feel super!

I've got a medical check up with Michelle before lunch today. She used to be a doctor at a hospital years ago. She now acts as a GP for the community, at least that's what I've been told. This is supposed to be a basic check to get me ready for my big muscling up.

John and Matt come over to carpool with Scott. Don't all these guys earn six figure salaries? So why carpool? Even with their big fancy company cars, ours is a Bentley, they all carpool to work. Matt's big goal is to save the world from climate change and seems to have guilt tripped the guys into joining him in carpooling.

I was really excited for my appointment with Michelle and got to her house early and was really surprised to find Katie there.

"Hiya sweety! Just having a chat with Michelle here. Oh, you got any plans for this afternoon?"

"No plans. Why, got any ideas?" I queried, although I can make a guess.

"Perfect! Want to join me at the gym? I can show you the ropes and rules of the gym and help teach you some good training techniques."

"I'm not that familiar with working out, especially in a gym........"

"So it's perfect! You'll need to know the how to does if want some really big muscles. It's a date! See you at 2. Bye!" she said quickly as she was walking out the door.

No room to turn it down, huh. But she is right, from what I understand, they won't be able to just make me muscular. They'll make it really easy for me to grow bug muscles but I'll still need to work to get them. I do wonder how fast I can build them though. Katie got hers in 6 weeks, could I get bigger ones in less time?

I entered the open door to Michelle's house after ringing her doorbell and calling out to her.

"How are you feeling today Ms Claire?" asked Michelle from her office.

"I'm doing great today. I'm really enjoying myself here. Scott too" I said as I walked into her office.

There was a massage table, cabinet and bookshelf around the room with a couple of chairs and a computer desk. It looked like any GP clinic I've ever been in before. Michelle was wearing a mid-thigh length skirt, showing off her bulging quads, and her shirt was tight around her hulking shoulders. She was seated in one of the chairs, her massive legs crossed. I was already getting aroused.

"So this is just a quick check-up, right?" I asked

"Yes, it is. We just want to know if there are any issues before you receive Adam's body enhancements. We would also like to know exactly what kind of alterations you would like. And to make sure that you are fully informed about the alterations available to you."

"I think I get what you're saying. You want my informed consent." Michelle smiled.

"Clever girl. Yes, this is an experimental treatment. We can't legally provide you the enhancements without your......."

"Yes!" I eagerly interrupted, maybe over-eagerly.

Michelle paused, waiting for my response.

"I consent. I mean, I've seen all of you, and how absolutely amazing you all look. What kind of detriments could there be? Nobody's spoke about any real negative side effects. So, I consent."

"That is wonderful, but I do need to clearly inform you of all the known possibilities. Legal reasons, and we will need you signature on this document. Feel free to read it over after I finish explaining."

I eagerly nodded.

"I know you are, very, eager about the accelerated muscle growth. Other common options we recommend would be to have your immune and digestive systems to be improved. If your plan is still to grow, incredibly, large muscles. Then I would also recommend to have your bones strengthened."

I never realised that all the girls here had such extensive changes.

"There are plenty of other physical or cosmetic alterations. Your hair can be to your liking and the same is true for your eye colour. You can have your facial features softened or....... I'm sorry. I already know you aren't interested in these sorts of things. You just need to be informed of these things before we can proceed." she paused for a few moments.

"As you may also know, we also offer far more, unique changes but I should warn you about such features. Due to a limited experience with these alterations, we can not guarantee a fixed predictable outcome. Collette had only asked to become a few inches taller and, as what you have scene with Collette, she ended receiving more than ten inches of additional height. Do you have any questions so far Ms Claire?"

So, if I have some other fetish or interest, it may not produce the exact outcome I want. I'm curious about what kind special enhancements the other girls got. Didn't Collette mention something about Michelle having a really weird fetish? I wonder what it is and if she got an enhancement to improve it? Should I ask. Can I ask?

Michelle seems to have noticed my frustration and confusion.

"Please feel free to ask me anything you are curious about."

How open do I be? Wouldn't I be rude to ask something so personal.

"Can you tell me, what kind of, changes did you, and the other girls, get?" I said while choosing my words carefully. She smiled kindly to my question.

"I am not permitted to disclose the medical history of other patients without there personal consent."

A response that did put a downer on my mood.

"But if you are curious, I can divulge my own personal choices to you. Would you like to know?"

I couldn't nod my head fast enough.

"Yes, if you would. Oh, but only if you want to. I don't want to make you do anything that'll make you uncomfortable."

Michelle just had a small chuckle to my reply.

"Not at all Ms Claire. I am very comfortable with my current self. I've had my facial features improved, including some de-ageing. My muscles were improved, both in growth rate and strength. The common enhancements have also been applied and my frizzy, unruly hair is now straight and manageable. Hehehe" Michelle started to giggle.

"You were really curious about something else, were you not? You are just adorable."

She saw right through me. I nodded shyly, my face blushing. She uncrossed her legs, revealing a large bulge under her tight skirt. A very large bulge. And it wasn't her muscle filled quads.

Apley44

All in all, great writing. Just love the progress of the story

crow004

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She saw right through me. I nodded shyly, my face blushing. She uncrossed her legs, revealing a large bulge under her tight skirt. A very large bulge. And it wasn't her muscle filled quads.
Scott's in trouble now! lol
I wonder what other surprises she has in mind for Scott?

The Raven

Thanks Apley44, I'm a big fan of your Mr and Mrs Everest story, there's even a character coming in this story based a bit on Jenna coming up.

Thanks also crow004. Scott's only concern is that his wife discovers his sordid past and doesn't take it well. Not to say though that Claire may be inspired by some of the other girls but my goal was more for all the girls to be different and have different "kinks".

Thanks to all the silent readers too, here's todays chapter.



Chapter 19 **warning, chapter contains futa**

Wha, what is that in her skirt? Is that a? Is she a? What? Michelle just started laughing!

"Before you come to some strange conclusions. I am female. I was born a women. This is just something extra that I enjoy." she said as her hand moved to stroke her bulge.

"Interested in more?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. I could only nod my head in response.

"I used to be a bodybuilder. Obviously it would not be fair to compete now with my advantages." she stated while giving her free bicep a flex, stretching her shirt to it's limit.

"I aimed for the top level and spent many years abusing steroids. To put a long story short, I had to quit from some of the side effects and had to abandon my dreams; until Adam and Lisa joined Diamontte. I could restore my muscles and not suffer from all the undesirable effects." she looked down at her bulge.

"But not all the side effects were negative. My clitoris became much larger and very sensitive. I adored this benefit and with the possibility to only make it better, I capitalized." she explained as she lifted her skirt, unveiling a giant penis eclipsing clitoris.

"Does this make you uncomfortable?" she queried as she began to stroke her clitoris, engorging it with blood.

I was still in shock, unable to speak as the giant clit expanded to several inches in length. Wow. I just, never expected this from someone like Michelle. She's always shown such calm maturity, that to hear about both her regretful past and exotic present, was just, hard to process.

I'd never thought about growing a giant, penis like clitoris. Like, EVER! I'm completely entranced by Michelle's appendage.

Just, how, I know why now, but, how does she, use it? You know, she seems to be stroking it. Does she masturbate with it like a penis? Does she use it to penetrate her husband, or maybe the girls? What would that even feel like? Am I starting to get wet from these thoughts?

"You seem to be fine with this exposure. Would you like to touch it? I believe we would both enjoy that." she smiled at me.

I'm still frozen to my chair. What should I do? Can I, should I do this? Everyday I seem to be pushing the limits of both my marriage and my sexual obsessions. Before I even realise the situation, I'm standing over Michelle, about to kneel down with my hand reaching out. Starting to shake. My insecurities rising.

"There is nothing to worry about. I am giving my full consent. You are only restrained by your own limits that you, have set for yourself. You simply need to cast them aside, and become free to enjoy what life delivers to you."

Her offer sounded like it was about more than just the current situation. Implying that, not only was still the beginning of a path that I'm about to go down, but that by going down this path, there may not be a way back.

Was I scared? Should I be scared? Do I even need to be scared? This could be a path to depravity. Am I depraved to even consider this? Is it okay to feel, okay with this? Because I do!

My hand feels her enlarged clitoris and I can feel as more blood pumps through it, as it expands beneath my fingers. It feels great. Both her clit and my feelings. Am I a pervert? I don't care. This is beautiful. And I'm going to enjoy it.

I can see Michelle's composure loosen as I start to pet and stroke her lady,becoming more aggressive with my actions. As Michelle said, the only thing stopping me was my own internal limits, and I'm not going to let that stop me anymore.

I take a firmer grasp of her bulging clit, stroking it in a full masturbatory motion. My other hand moves to her muscled quads, caressing the massive bulges on her legs as well.

I wasn't talking, too focussed on the divine being before me. I wanted to give her pleasure. I wanted to break that solid wall of composure and see her lose herself in bliss.

"You are being more forward than I thought you would be." Michelle said through deepening breathes.

It seems her mighty she-cock has hit full mast. God, she makes Scott look small with her huge 9" (estimated) clit-cock. I've never seen veins on a clit before let alone pencil thick ones. Oh, you can even see them pulsing as I stroke her girl cock. I moved both of my hands to the clit-cock add more pressure but my small hands could barely cover her fat circumference.

She moaned, raising her arms and began unbuttoning her shirt. I looked up to see her massive pecs become liberated from her shirt, wait, she wasn't wearing a bra! No underwear and no bra. God, she's definitely a pervert, and I love it!

Is everyone here a deviant? I was warned about Michelle and Rose being more extreme. I guess a giant clit-cock counts, and I guess, I'm just as depraved as the rest of the girls.

She started to massage her massive pecs, her fingers being sucked into her inches deep cleavage. Instinctively, my mouth moved on its own to kiss her hulking chest pillows while my hands increased there pace on her clit.

I raise myself from my knees and sit on her giant quad, thrusting my own pussy into the bulging muscle upon her legs, grasping it tightly between my own thighs. Thank God for tight yoga pants and thin underwear. I can still feel her muscles between my lips, both pairs actually. Her hulking pecs beneath my kisses and colossal quads between my labia.

I could see her lips begin to quiver. She was clearly holding back something. I just needed a little more push.

"How does it feel? To have this little girl, fawning all over you. Kissing your giant muscles. Fucking your giant she-muscles. Masturbating your fucking huge she-cock." I said matching my strokes with my cadence.

Michelle shivered and flexed before erupting into a beastial roar as she came, hard, squirting fluids over her chair and floor. Her calm, composed face now squealing between laboured breathes from her continuing orgasms.

She looked me in the eyes as her breathing calmed with a devilish smile.

"My turn."

giantgirl7foot2

You killed me with the "how does it feel?" line. Really hot chapter!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sounder9-

Damn that is a nice chapter! It really drives home that Claire will turn into something that will be a (sexy) force to reckon with!

Apley44

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks Apley44, I'm a big fan of your Mr and Mrs Everest story, there's even a character coming in this story based a bit on Jenna coming up.


Oh wow! Im so honoured to hear u say that! Great chapter again! Hope to where this goes!

southbendcarp

The best ongoing story around. Thank you! :rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login