LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Welcome to the Cul de Sac

Started by The Raven, April 03, 2021, 07:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantgirl7foot2

Really loving this! Love the slow and steady pace. Thanks!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Activeoneguy

You have me on the edge of my seat...  There is plenty of muscle talk, thanks for sharing everything is great.

The Raven

OMG! Thank you from all the support here. I'm really touched that people are enjoying what I'm writing. and since you've all made my day, here's a bonus chapter.

Chapter 11

"Um, only if your comfortable, you know, showing me them. You don't need to do anything you don't want to do."

I can't believe what I'm saying. I might be giving up the chance to look at the biggest muscles I've ever seen. Ever seen? Ever. Even. Heard of! She has muscles upon muscles upon gloriously gigantic muscles.

"No. I want to show them to you." she paused

"Remember that I said we all, kind of, had our own, interests. I like, having people feel, my muscles. A complement me on muscles and stuff like that." Her nerves clearly still showing.

"Katie told me. That everyone here, kind of, liked that." I said. Hoping to make her more comfortable.

"I think Katie has some similar tastes. We like it when, smaller people. Worship us. That's why Katie, is kind of, intimidated by me., I think."

"I don't think so. I can't see Katie being intimidated by anyone." just breathe

"I think she feels guilty. She told me she wasn't in a great place when she moved here. I think she may have been jealous, and lashed out. Katie acts really positive, but like us, she's got a lot of insecurities. She seemed to regret some things that happened when she arrived and that's why she was so friendly to me. She didn't want me to have any regrets. I think, if you both just had a heart to heart, like we're doing now. Just the two of you. Things would become great. You just need to be honest with her, and I'm sure she'll be honest back."

I was instantly surrounded in a soft wall from all sides. A solid wall with a soft coating. I'm being devoured by a massive mass of muscle. Lisa was hugging me, in an embrace so gentle. I was in a cloud, but when I pressed the soft parts, it was solid underneath. A hardness that was adjustable, but not compressible.

I tried to manoeuvrer my arms around her torso. As I tried to go around her spread wings, my arms didn't even make it to her back. I had to lower my arms to towards her much narrower waist for them to get around.

"You're amazing. You know that? I've not felt this good in so long. Adam's always loving, and so caring but he's not good at the emotional stuff. I just feel like a heavy weight's come off my back"

"It would must have been heavy to weigh down your back."

We chuckled at my bad joke, me still encompassed by her muscles.

"It was. So now I can freely spread these big girls. And show them to my new friend."

She let me go and stood back. I was a little sad to be out of that dream like prison. And excited for what was to come.

She started to try to remove her top but quickly came to a stop.

"Can you help me take this off? I don't want to rip anything and I'm, kind of, too big to get it off without ruining it."

Just the thought of her hulking out of her clothes was getting me wet. It was a hard choice, but I decided to help her undress carefully. I wanted her to be comfortable, so I didn't ask. Maybe she'll do it for me another time.

Her shoulders are so huge, trying to get this top off was a struggle. She had to tighten her back muscles while relaxing her shoulders just to give me a chance. It was easy once it was past her shoulders but my hands started to shake as I pulled her sleeves over arms the size of my head.

"Everything alright there?"

"So, huge. Your girls. I can't even describe them. They are beyond what I could ever imagine. These gorgeous girl muscles. So big."

I stroked her arms as I finished removing her top. She was still wearing a sports bra, in a size that my head just couldn't process. As my hand grazed her triceps, they slowly expanded.

"Go on. They're here for you at the moment. All of these......."

Her arms and shoulders almost exploded out of her skin with a hard flex.

"Immense, bulging, muscles are all for you to enjoy. So enjoy them."

Her multiple inch deep triceps were flexed with her giant pumpkin sized shoulders, expanding to nearly 4 feet across. I raised my hand to stroke her Clydesdale fitting triceps. She gave additional small flexes to attract my attention.

I started to caress her left tricep. My hands, barely the size of of each end side of her horseshoes. The silky soft skin over rocks of hardened granite.

"So, huge. Those colossal muscles of yours unbelievable. How thick are these arms?"

"Adam, likes to measure to me often. So, the girls are about......" she paused to shift her right arm arm into bicep flex.

"About 24". Maybe a little bigger." she flexed harder, causing the mountain on her arm to peak higher.

Her arms were 2 feet around. 2 feet! Isn't that the size of a volleyball? My right hand moved to the mountain top by instinct. My subconscious desire to feel those volleyball sized arms has completely overtook my mind. A furnace was being stoked within me, the internal fires raging. A warm dampness building.

She wasn't shredded or very vascular, much like an off-season bodybuilder, but when she was that HUGE. What else would you need.

"Adam likes to measure me. Quite. A. Lot." she said between different flexes of those gargantuan guns and forearms.

When she really pushed those biceps, they almost rose to the height of her wrists. And her forearms are thicker than my thighs!

I could no longer hold back. I pressed my lips to her mountain. Kissing up onto and then along the bulging vein across its peak.

"Oooh. So, much muscle. So huge. So sexy. More" I said between kisses and breathes.

Lisa than shrugs me off, taking a couple of steps forward before turning around. Her 6 pack, although not the shredded had DEPTH. I could easily squeeze my dainty fingers in between them and lose sight of most them.  And then she crunched down and her definition exploded. Those abs looked more like a collection a giant rocks than some cobblestones.

"My waist is only 26 inches. Adam and I are looking forward to when these girls" she switched to a front double bicep pose.

"Get even bigger than my waist. We're working on that." I moaned with a small orgasm, but more was coming, it was still building.

"That, is one of, the most arousing things, anyone's ever told me" I said through harsh breathes. My lungs were dying for air, my blood pumping south.

"Really? You're so much like Adam." she said as she slowly spread her wings, and kept spreading.

Her lats just kept growing. Wider and wider. Her unreal sports bra began to stretch, the material fading from the tension. When fully expanded, there wasn't a v-taper. She has a valley. The drop from her lats to her waist was a pair of vertical cliff faces.

Her golden smile under her long golden hair got brighter as my body trembled from the immense deity before my eyes. My mini-orgasm just kept rumbling as something bigger was still rising, burning, waiting.

"I see you're close. Do you want me to slow down?" Lisa asked as she relaxed her lats.

"No. I need....your.........muscles.......want......muscles........" barely able to get my words out.

Lisa smiled.

"Okay girl."

She pulled her wide shoulders back. Stretched her gigantic arms out a little. Before leaning her colossal back forward while bringing her enormous shoulders forward. And crunching her mega hulk arms together, bringing on the most mind bending muscle-gasm inducing most muscular beast mode imaginable.

Her biceps overcast her wrists. Traps bulging to her ears. Her chest exploded in mass, near reaching her chin.  She pushes harder, grunting, her muscles bulging further, bigger, so big.......

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I exploded into a world changing orgasm.



The next chapter is our first side chapter (story being told from other character's perspectives).

And to blah8884, I've got the first 4 and half chapters written for the Overhulk spin-off, where the style and pacing is more like this story. I did come up with that whole piece in 20 minutes and wrote it out in 3 hours so I wanted to go much more in depth with the characters. That'll be my next project once I'm either done with this series or lose all interest in it (very unlikely).

johnnylm

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jaguar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... once I'm either done with this series or lose all interest in it (very unlikely).


Don't scare me like that  ;) 

This is really excellent!  I'm enjoying it, especially the pacing and the character development. 

I really like that you let us get to know the characters and what they're like.  That is difficult and time consuming for an author to do.  I really appreciate that, it adds so much to the story.


I don't want to influence your direction, you should write what you are driven to write, but I would love to see some episodes (or even just interludes) that demonstrate the girls' athletic prowess and how that is affecting their personalities as it develops.  It could be anything, canoeing, hiking, swim in a large lake, rock climbing, volleyball on the beach with strangers, something that fits in with your style of writing and that compares them with other athletic types. 

If that doesn't fit, no worries. 

You're doing a really really excellent job.  We're all riveted and anxious to see what happens next -- the suspense is building -- which means your pacing is excellent.

And the story is far from stagnant.  Every installment reveals new things.

Great stuff!  I'm loving it!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

The Raven

Thanks again for the support. Getting a comment from Johnnylm, one of my favourite authors on this site is big for me.

I also really, really love the complements from Jaguar. I was actually struggling with an upcoming interaction and a sporting type activity would be perfect so really thank you for the suggestions.

I'm always looking for more ideas and really listen? Read? Take community suggestions to heart. This story has plenty of room to grow and events to come and hopefully this first sub-chapter will give some insight to future plots or inspiration for people to give new suggestions. Anyway, here it is.

Side Chapter 1

Michelle heard Claire's mighty orgasm as she was putting the last of the boxes for the master bedroom, the last of all the boxes actually, outside of Claire's room. She quietly walked back downstairs to the kitchen where Katie and Collette were waiting.

"The two of them are going to need a little more time." Michelle said when entering the kitchen.

"The kettle is boiled for you." said Collette

"I'm surprised they had a kettle." said Katie.

"It was a moving in gift for them. As was the tea and the coffee maker." said Michelle.

"Why didn't I get a kettle?"

"We were not as sure about you Katie as we are about Claire. We didn't have things as prepared. And what you did to Lisa.........."

"Okay. Okay. I get it. I've already told you Michelle about what happened and I'm so sorry. Can you please stop bringing up my shameful history?"

"History? It wasn't even 2 months ago." Collette interjected.

"I think after today. We can let it go. Claire seems to have helped Lisa quite a bit today."

"Really? I'm so glad to hear it. I really hope she'll forgive me."

"She forgave you weeks ago. She just needed some time to get her past trauma in check. Being someone new, Claire was in the best position to help her through it."

"I'm the one who told you that." Katie sulked

"I took your recommendation and put them together. You have become a valuable member Katie. Maybe Lisa was not the one that you were looking to receive forgiveness from?"

"Don't you psycho-analyse me. I hate to admit it, but your right. So, if Lisa's feeling better and Claire's going to join us now. We can all be one big happy group of friends!"

"Oh? Ma petite fille. Are you looking to get bigger now? No longer screaming about how gross and terrifying big muscles are on a woman?" Collette teased.

"I thought we we agreed to not bring that up anymore!" Katie complained.

Michelle and Collette had a chuckle at Katie's expense. Michelle had brewed her tea and took a seat at the kitchen table.

"Last time. I swear." Collette promised.

"Think Claire would be interested in our usual Sunday fun?" Collette queried.

"I'm sure she'd love it, but she's not ready." Katie declared.

"I agree. We've never brought someone in that quickly, although I do agree she would eagerly enjoy it." Michelle added.

"Oooh. Now you girls have got me intrigued in our new neighbour. Since Katie and now Lisa have had there fun, maybe I can have my turn next? We all know you'll take your chance with that "medical" exam you have to give her."

"As long as you don't force her into anything. She has to make her own decision."

Katie nearly spat out her coffee.

"I didn't get a choice. Val forced herself on me the day after I arrived. What gives?"

"You needed the push. That is what Miss Valentina recommended to us and we all agreed. Claire requires a more gentle approach so not to scare her away. Besides, we heard you were begging her to continue that day."

"Sheesh. Is it pick on me day? I can't believe you all trusted Val with that." Katie complained again.

"We already knew you had an open marriage with Matt. And about your previous experiences with the greater sex."

"I still can't believe the company was spying on all of us."

"We have to be careful at Diamontte. We had taken a risk with John and Sophie and it cost us all more than we expected. If we didn't have Miss Valentina and Nikolai to dig us out, our lives would not be so care free at the moment." Michelle reminisced.

The 3 ladies continued there conversation until Lisa and Claire joined them. Both of there faces red with embarrassment.


The Raven

New day and new chapter. Enjoy everyone.

Chapter 12

Claire was lying across her bed, breathing hard. Her head warm, and her consciousness blurry. She couldn't even remember about the others downstairs or even recognise that those loud screams belonged to her. She didn't even notice that Lisa had left to the en-suite bathroom.

By the time Lisa came back with her own face red, also breathing hard, Claire was still trembling with aftershocks.

"Wow. Did I do that? I'm so sorry. I didn't realise it would be this.........."

"Amazing." I interrupted her.

My sense of reason was returning and I wanted to make sure she didn't get a negative impression. I knew if she panicked about the state I'm in, she might blame herself for nothing and be in more pain.

"Thank you Lisa. That was so amazing. And thanks for worrying about me. I'm so glad to have a you as a friend."

Of coarse, the kind hearted Lisa began tear up again before running for a hug. And I'm not turning down a hug from real life bonafide she hulk. Even if she nearly crushes me.

"Thank you. You're so nice."

"You don't have to keep thanking me. I'm just sorry that I'm the only one to really get anything out of our, time."

Lisa slowly released me, her face beet red.

"Actually. I was really turned on and, kind of, used your bathroom, to, finish, off. Sorry."

The thought of Lisa masturbating in my bathroom is getting me going again. Why don't we just continue.... Oh fuck!

"I think the others are probably finished by now." I said nervously after just remembering that there are other guests in the house.

"Oh. Yeah. Then we should probably try to finish up here quick." We started to get up when I remembered something else

"Oh, is it true you lifted a car?"

"What? How did you know about that?" Lisa was getting nervous again.

"Katie told me. Was she not supposed to?"

"I just. I just didn't know anybody else was there. I was showing off for Adam. He likes me showing off my strength and.........bursting out of my clothes." she made a short pause before realising something.

"Come to think of it, if you plan to get really big muscles, then won't most of these clothes no longer fit?"

I froze. I'd never realised that. I guess I never thought about all the effects that growing huge muscles could have in my life.

"Lisa. Is there anything, that's difficult in your daily life because, you know, you're so big?"

"Oh? Well, I do need some help with washing my back, and styling my hair can be difficult. I do need to get new clothes quite, a lot. But we've got people who make clothes for all of us here so that's not an issue. I do also eat a lot but I get most of my meals delivered. So my life's not really impeded by my size. Your asking for yourself, right? Have you heard about services yet?"

"I was asking for me, and it was really helpful. What do you mean, services? Are you talking about the changes?"

"Not that. Being a resident here, you can get some home services. You'd better ask Michelle when we go downstairs."

"Will do. I guess we don't really need to unpack the rest of these boxes, if, I'm just going to outgrow them, I guess."

"I guess. As long as you're happy with the clothes you've got unpacked."

"Yeah. Scott and I unpacked all our most used stuff yesterday. So we should be good. Let's head downstairs and see everyone else."

We went downstairs to the kitchen and found the others sitting around the kitchen table with drinks. They gave a knowing smile to us when we entered making us both embarrassed.

"Sorry for making all of you wait. And thank you all so much for your help today."

"You are very welcome. We were glad we could be a help to you. We do hope you are enjoying yourself." Michelle said with a knowing smile.

"Yes. It's really amazing here. I'm really looking forward to things now."

"That's really good to hear sweety!" Katie cheered

"Very nice. You seem to be fitting in perfectly. But your kitchen is very empty. Would you like to go grocery shopping with me this afternoon?" Collette offered.

"You can simply have your daily necessities delivered. We do provide basic services to everyone living in this community." Michelle added.

"Lisa told me to ask you about services, Michelle?"

"You did well Lisa. There are multiple services we offer, the most frequent one would the professional cleaning service. We also have gardeners for garden maintenance and landscapers to make your house more  individual to your tastes. We also can offer an interior designer if you request assistance with your interior. Another common service is to provide prepared meals." Michelle explained.

"You'll definitely need that one with what you've got planned." Lisa quipped.

"Oh, you've made your decisions already Claire?" Katie smirked

"Scott and I talked last night. We decided that I'm going to try and get big muscles, like Lisa's."

"Like Lisa's?" Collette said, sounding impressed. Michelle also gave me a curious look while Katie was shocked.

"Ahum. We're both into really big muscles. But we both like really tight, ripped muscles too. So, we'd like to get more.........shredded." I blurted out. Collette just smirked.

"Ever thought about getting taller, looking down on your husband? What about your sex drive? We can also help with more unusual quirks?" Collette added.

"No. We actually like how we look otherwise. It's really just muscles and strength that we like. He's actually, really turned on by being outmuscled by a shorter woman." My God I was so nervous saying all this! It's terrifying!

"It seems we still all have our different quirks." Collette laughed out.

"Refreshments anyone?" Collette offered.


The Raven

New day, new chapter. I've just had a tragedy in the family and I may end up missing a post or 2 over the next few days. Just letting you guys know that I'm not dropping this if I miss a post, any ways chapter. I also haven't edited this chapter so apologies for any mistakes.

Chapter 13

I decided to take Collette up on her offer to go grocery shopping. We really only had the basic and the refreshments that Collette brought with her. I also thank the other for there help and Michelle for the coffee maker. Scott's gonna be thrilled with that one, he loves fancy coffee. I'm a tea girl, so Collette's tea offering made me giddy.

Collette offered to drive us to the market. It seems she loves to shop for her own ingredients as she used to be a chef before moving here. So cooking is now somewhat of a hobby now for her.

It seems the guys were out shooting today. I panicked when I heard that since Scott's never held a gun before. It seems they do all sorts of firearms usage like target practise, sniping and clay pigeon shooting. Hearing that Nick was a fully qualified firearms instructor and Richard being an avid lover of clay pigeon shooting. It seems it was Richard's turn to pick the weekly activity. They'll also be playing with some other "toys" the girl's didn't know anything more specific about.

It seems Valentina joined the guys today. It seems she's a bit of a gun collector and will join the guys whenever they go to the range. It made me relieved that hear she that wasn't here because she hated me or something.

The guys usually go out to dinner together when they go shooting. Something about a nearby restaurant with cuisine so good it'd be a shame to give it pass when they're so close by. Collette joked that Valentina might be joining them for the food.

As we were buying groceries, Collette offered to cook me dinner tonight. It was an offer that was hard to down. Eating alone with a meal I have to cook myself or get a specially cooked meal prepared by a trained chef with a passion for cooking to dine with said chef who is also a super tall, mega buff muscle babe. And I really hate cooking. A hard choice.

So we were searching for ingredients at the local Sunday market in town when Collette selected a wide variety ingredients, she suggested a paella. I'm not exactly a foodie, so I was a little concerned but Collette assured me I'd love it.

There was a strange moment where Collette started to shiver and excused herself to a restroom for a few minutes. When I was alone, I started to notice some of the looks we were getting. I'm realising that I'm going to get those kind of looks everywhere I go soon enough. I'll need to get used to this sooner or later.

When Collette returned, she saw my nervous nature poking through and decided to tease me.

"Not used to the attention?"

"Yes, but I need to get used to it, I know"

"Clever girl. Come on, we almost have everything we need."

We finished our shopping and got into her car. Collette gave me one of her beautiful smiles, tensing her hulking shoulders a little.

"Enjoy your first market trip?" she asked

"I did actually. The town square is nice. All the stalls were super friendly, especially to you Collette." she had chuckle to my response.

"I usually tip the sellers well when I find something nice. Building good relationships always leads to bigger profits." Collette espoused.

I can see how that works in this scenario. The sellers are more inclined to find or prepare better produce for Collette, knowing she'll pay for more for them with an extra tip.

The drive back was probably normal for Collette, but I was getting distracted by her monster thighs pulsing as she drove her car. I thought after having passionate sex last night and the pussy shattering orgasm in the morning that I'd be fine making this trip. But no.

My vagina is already starting to leak seeing my thighs so close to a magnificent mass of thigh muscle. God her legs are at least twice the size of mine. I'm pretty sure she's caught me staring, but I can't help but stare. Those tree trunks were bulging out of her sweatsuit pants. Is that a vein pushing at the fabric? Oh my God, she just flexed! Her right thigh is stretching her pants to the limit. They're nearly touching! Our thighs are nearly touching!

I was worried that after Lisa I wouldn't be as excited by the other girls but NO! I need to hold back.

The rest of the short journey, which felt like an hour by the way, was spent with Collette teasing me and me holding back a rising crescendo of pleasure. I'm not sure I could've held back if Collette was anymore persistent.

After unpacking all my purchases, we walked over to Collette's house. I was walking behind her, my gaze fixed upon her swaggering muscle-butt. I know she knows I'm staring, I can tell. She's putting so much emphasis on her hip rotation and the wide swings of her thighs, so they don't rub against each other. And it's SO. DAMN. SEXY!

I was just sitting in Collette's kitchen now, watching her cook up a paella. The smell was divine. I felt awkward just watching but whenever I asked her if I could something she just told me to wait. Then she started to breathe a bit heavy.

"Could you stir the paella for a moment?"

Of coarse I stood up to help, but I was curious what she was doing. I saw her shiver as she walked out of the kitchen.

After a few minutes, I could tell the paella was cooked, so I turned off the stove. Collette was still missing so I went to check on her. She wasn't in the bathroom, so I went to see if she was using her en-suite.

Before I even got to her bedroom, I could hear her moaning, panting. And I couldn't tame my curiosity.



Activeoneguy

Always great reading.  Sorry about your family news, good luck.

pd11

Sorry to hear. Looking forward to more though!

sentinel23

Sorry to hear about your news, Raven. Looking forward to seeing more though! Best wishes!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Raven

Thanks for all the support here, I'm going to try and stick to a once every 2 days schedule for posting new chapters for the next week or so. This is because I don't have a lot of free time to write (or edit) at the moment but I'll hopefully be back to daily in less than a week. I did manage to edit this one, so here's the new chapter. Enjoy some voyeurism.

Chapter 14

I slowly walk towards the door, the moaning getting louder and progressively more intense with each quiet step. As I reach the door, it's slightly ajar. Was she in a hurry and forgot to close it properly?

I gently push the door open a little further, unveiling an angle to a mirror on a side dresser. I can clearly see a reflection of Collette's giant back, sitting up straight on her bed. Her right arm is moving furiously, her beefy muscles flexing every other moment. I can see from her pumpkin sized left shoulder, that her left arm is also moving but a much more relaxed and controlled pace.

I had a quick shock when Collette leaned her back as her muscles shivered for a few seconds. Her eyes were closed which calmed my beating heart, my heavily beating heart.

When her quaking quelled, she fell backwards exposing her naked body to the mirror. Her stunning, gloriously NAKED muscle clad body. She massaging one of bountiful breasts with her left hand and her right was lower, beneath her tightly flexed 6-pac.

I had my suspicions and I was right, she was MASTURBATING! I couldn't quite see what her right hand was doing but from her motions and it's location, it was clear she was pleasuring herself.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. A fucktastic muscle beast was fucking herself before my eyes. Her muscles glowing under the lights from a thin layer of sweat.

She raised her left leg onto the bed, her calf and thigh tensing, bulging with gentle flexes. I've never seen legs like those before. Her jutting calf muscle was bigger than my fist. A visible split in the heart shaped muscle.

She suddenly extends her foot and BOOM! That calf muscle nearly bursts out of her skin with veins bulging out, pumping blood. The vascularity of her legs is unreal, with the exception of Valentina, I haven't seen that level of vascularity.

Her gigantic quad started thumping, pulsing as each of her muscles competed for space on her leg before stomping her leg back to floor. I definitely would have heard that thump from the kitchen.

Her breathing was getting more laboureed. I knew I had to leave soon before she finishes, or worse, notices me. I hadn't even realised my own hand was in my trousers, my fingers caressing my own clit and penetrating my lower lips.

It was a mental struggle to stop and leave but fear and reason overrode my desires, this time. I went back down to kitchen, remembering to wash my hands and I even gave my face a cool down.

I decided to prepare some sides and drinks while waiting for Collette to finish, which a clear sign was given with a loud rumble from upstairs. It was another couple of minutes before Collette returned downstairs for dinner, wearing only an incredibly large, baggy t-shirt.

"I'm so sorry. That lasted longer than expected. I hope you kept yourself entertained while I was busy?"

Did she know I was watching?

Don't blush, don't blush, don't blush! Keep your cool. She might not know. I needed to say something.

"I was just making sure not to ruin this wonderful meal you've made."

"How nice. If you set the table and take out the drinks, I'll bring the food out in a moment."

I set the table and placed our drinks, waiting for Collette. She walked in with her t-shirt covering the top half of her colossal quads. Where did she even get such a big shirt from? She placed our dinner on the table before taking a seat herself. She had another one of her shivers when she sat down.

I'm really curious. What's with that outfit? What is that shiver thing she keeps doing? Why did she stop cooking dinner to go masturbate? Did she catch me?

I restrain myself throughout dinner. I can barely taste the food. I can tell it's really good but my mind is such a mess with thoughts. I need to get out of my head, like Scott says.

"Can I ask you a question or two?" I asked nervously.

"Feel free to ask anything you like. I'm completely open." Collette smirked, almost knowingly.

Come on Claire, courage.

"Every now and again. You kind of have, this shiver thing, where you tense up. Is there anything wrong?"

"Are you worried about me? It's nothing serious. I'm just a nymphomaniac."

I started choking. I wasn't even having a drink! And I started to choke on my own saliva. She's a nymphomaniac? Collette had a chuckle to my response.

"I can see your shocked. It's simple. I take great pleasure from sex, always have, even before moving here."

"Couldn't you get help for it? Or maybe Adam could help you change it?" I squeaked out.

"Oh I did get Adam to help me with it. I had my libido and sensitivity increased."

I shouldn't have taken a drink as I started to choke on it. And she seemed to be enjoying my suffering.

"No need to be so shocked. I did tell you that I take great pleasure from sex. Why wouldn't I make it better. I can highly recommend it."

Was she being serious? I never thought about changing non-physical attributes.

"Those 'shivers' as you've put them, are me just having small orgasms. I sometimes have to take a break when a large one builds up like earlier."

"You mean at the market?" Collette's smile evolved into a grin.

"And when you visited my bedroom. Did you enjoy the show?"

So glad I wasn't drinking. I can't. Can't even, really, think. Brain. DO SOMETHING!

Collette had another shiver. She was enjoying watching me squirm.

"You can't be that surprised really. We all have our own little fetishes here. Lisa's is muscle mass, Katie loves competition, Val is all about strength and don't get me started on Rose and Michelle. My sex addiction is practically normal compared to what they're into."

What kind of world have Scott and I become a part of.

wowser1016

I am really enjoying your work and looking forward to more, however, family always comes first. Our thoughts and concerns are with you. Please take your time and be with those who might need you.

The Raven

Hi people, new chapter time. Hope you enjoy this one.

Chapter 15

"I'm always up for some extra fun if you're interested." She smiled

"Am I allowed to refuse?" I had to ask.

"You can. If that's what you really want. I don't force myself on anyone." Collette implied seductively.

Damn this muscle bound minx. Scott and I never discussed if things went this way, and Collette could see my hesitation.

"What's got you nervous? You've had fun with both Katie and Lisa. I heard you have a real muscle obsession." she said as the smile left her face, pulsing her muscles.

"Did Lisa's muscle's make mine obsolete? Am I not big enough now?" with nervousness caught in her voice

"No no no no no no no no. Your muscles are amazing. It's just. We only did some worship together. And Scott and I, haven't discussed about doing anything, more." Collette took a sigh of relief.

"Don't worry about anything. I'm super sensitive. I can get plenty of pleasure from a worship session."

Collette push her chair out from the table and pushed her left leg out to the side of table.

"Do you want to take a closer look at this leg of mine?"

She gave her hulking steak of a quad a small shake before snapping it back into a powerful flex. My pussy reignited to the state it was when watching her masturbate earlier. As if no time has passed since then.

I stood up from the table and walked to Collette, going to my knees to caress that colossal quad.

"oooooh."

Collette had another shiver as palms slowly caressed the bulging mass. Was that just from my touch? I looked up towards her face but I noticed something else, much lower. What is that? Did it just move? It's moving!

Collette tugged at her shirt, exposing her beautiful abs and naked pussy. And a large, moving.......protrusion? Is that a dildo? A giant dildo, moving by itself within her vagina. When Collette opened her eyes, she looked at me and smirked.

"Surprised? I'm not a fan of undergarments in my casual attire." she said sexily.

"Or is it the dildo?" she said as it continued to move. She also flexed her leg again.

"Not interested in my muscles? Or is my pussy more appealing at the moment?"

"Just, how. Are you doing that?" Her confidence is so intimidating. And arousing.

"Moving the dildo? I've got strong, trained, vaginal muscles. When you have something moving around in there most of the day, they REALLY! Get developed." she said with an orgasm in the middle. Her breathing got heavier and the phallus stopped moving for a few moments. Her muscles also twitched, flexing.

"Hhmmph. Interested?"

My hands still on her quads, start shaking. I have to ask.

"You have, something, inside you, most of the day? How often do you......." I hesitated, and she answered

"Orgasm? I can't keep track of all the little ones, but I need a big one every 3 hours or so. Unless I'm sleeping. Urgmm."

"Just, why?"

"Can't you tell? I love it. I live in utter bliss with pleasure coming around every corner of life. And, it just gets better with time and games."

"But I didn't see you?"

"At the party? Michelle came early to help me with that one so Jean-Luc could have more time to prepare. I also had a couple of pleasure trips" she said as she started fingering her clitoris.

My eyes kept moving between her clit and her abs. Those bulging 6 pac abs. Those veins, pulsing, rising from her vagina over her abs. I couldn't hold back. I leaned forward on my knees and kissed abs.

Starting with slow kisses, moving between each one. Occasionally using my tongue. But when she tightened them up with a pleasure filled moan, I began to suck on them. Licking my tongue slowly over her veins.

Her bicep, still covered in her shirt, grazes my face the muscled up sex beast increases the flurry onto her clit. The own hands only leaving the tree trunk like masses you call legs to feel the bulging hearts behind her shins. Calves just doesn't feel right, to be calling those monsters merely calves.

As I kissed one of her lower abs, I felt a large bulge push beneath her abs. How big was the thing inside of her?

"Such big, and hard abs. And legs. Such muscular legs."

My own muscle lust building to match Collette's own horniness.

"Yeeesssss! This is why I got muscles. Feel them, touch them, describe them, Tell me how big I am, how much you love them. Oh God!" she screamed.

My hands and mouth just wouldn't stop. This gorgeous muscled physique seated before me. It deserved, no! Demanded my worship.

"These colossal quads. So much size. The muscles are just bulging out of your skin. Your leg is about the size of my chest!" I screamed between kisses to her abs.

"Uhm. I want more. More love. More caressing. More pleasure."

The dildo was moving faster, getting faster as her moaning got more intense. Building. Building into a massive flex as she ripped her shirt off during an explosive orgasm. Her massive she-muscles bulging from her now naked body. Her left hand now massaging her breasts while her right is still savaging her clitoris.

She shook me off her torso with the power of her climax. I was entranced with the vision before me. I muscle bound goddess, hulking out from an orgasm before me, doing all she can to increase it's intensity.

"More. Come on, don't you want more? Give me more! Please!" she begged of me.

How could I refuse.

derekr

Great work.  Looking forward to more and seeing where Claire takes her own growth.