Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#MANIPS: [RBR1138] Rogar's Strong-n-Shapely Big Butt-n-Boob Amazons

Started by RBR1138, December 28, 2009, 03:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBR1138

Here is another one:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And another:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Applaud/K+ me if you like her. THX  ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


RBR1138

Here is two more:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Applaud or K+ if you like her.  8)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm assuming this is the same woman that performed the ridiculous feats of strength in your main thread?  God she needs a backstory. If only I wasn't too busy jerking off.

Actually, I was someday planning to create a website with stories for all these women. They would be a race of super beings. Big, strong, tall with unreal dense heavy muscle (500+Lbs). This would be attributed to a gene passed down from the ancient Amazons.  They would pride themselves on intelligence,  physique, beauty, and be members of an underground secret society dispersed around the world.  I started to create logos, but haven't had the time to go any further. Here's one of them:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Stories/ideas are always welcome.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That sounds fantastic. I've been on the cusp of writing stories for a long time and will definitely keep it in mind. The genetic aspect (vs science-magic or magic magic) is especially enticing. The logo is good too. Kind of a mix of new logo style (think corporation) vs ancient rune type thing. I would think you could go either way with the whole concept. Good stuff.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

Here is a morph of the super hams of Maria Sequra. I'm sure almost anyone would agree, her legs don't need to be enhanced, but I had give it a try anyway.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
K+/Applaud if you like her. THX :P
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

And yet 2 more...


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Please applaud/K+ if you like. THX again  :wob:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

Here is a couple of redos I did of Amazon Big Becky:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please Applaud if you like her. THX  :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Akira

Niiiice!  Could use a topless version though.   :dance:

IBP

That bicep shot is astounding, but I'm not quite sure about the jawline, not that it is a total turnoff....

RBR1138

Good analysis IBP, you made a good point about the jaw. I actually had a hard time with her entire face.  I was trying to retain her age and give her a chin/jaw that fit the now powerful body. Here is the original image, as you can see, many changes were made. I don't even know why I worked this awful pic in the first place. I'll probably will rework her again, since I changed her quite a few times already.
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THX again.  :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

and another...


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Applaud is always nice. THX  :bravo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

Another Amazon Angela redo:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This may be old-hat to some of you, but maybe someone has not yet discovered this.
I recommend using Irfanview 4.33 or older with the appropriate plugins  for viewing images and some videos.

Use the following settings for better viewing manipulation:
On file menu chose Options>Properties/Settings
On the left chose Full screen / Slideshow
check the following radio buttons and check-boxes:
•   Fit to screen:  all images/movies
•   Center image on screen
•   Use "Resample" function for first ...
•   Use "Resample" function for zooming
•   Apply Alfa blending effect (I turn this feature on and off depending on my mood. It looks cool when viewing
        pictures that are similar where only certain parts are different) It works in Slideshow mode as well as with
        simple viewing when going from image to image. You can loop it as well.

On the left chose Viewing
check the following radio buttons and check-boxes:
•   Apply gamma correction and Gamma for BW images (experiment with the parameter values if you wish)
I leave most of the other setting at the default values, but it is good to experiment and see what you like.

Have fun and Applaud if you like.  :cool2:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

Nice to see you're still around. Good work as always. I have been using IrfanView for years now as my default picture viewing program, though I find it a bit lacking for videos. The filter plugins are pretty cool to screw around with, but I never had much use for them after I found GIMP.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

IBP

Yeah fantastic stuff as always. I'm a little confused about the subject matter here though, are you appealing to other morph artists such as yourself?

RBR1138

Amazon Angela redos: Sorry, I've haven't had much time to make new stuff, so I've been redoing old stuff...


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
...But please still Applaud if you like.  :bravo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

Another:


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Applaud if you like her :clap: :clap:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login