⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#MANIPS: [RBR1138] Rogar's Strong-n-Shapely Big Butt-n-Boob Amazons

Started by RBR1138, December 28, 2009, 03:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBR1138

Amazon Tina Zampa:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
K+ if you like. THX  :bravo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


RBR1138

and Bigger!


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

musclelover69s

Hi Rogar, I can't seem to find this thread of yours - "Rogar's Strong-n-Shapely Big Butt-n-Boob Amazons" it had some of your best work. especially with the woman carrying a boulder. Is it possible to recreate the thread?

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Rogar, I can't seem to find this thread - "Rogar's Strong-n-Shapely Big Butt-n-Boob Amazons" it had some of your best work. especially with the woman carrying a boulder. Is it possible to recreate the thread?

^-^
The thread you can't find is in a *VIP* section--you'll be able to access it when you advance to a higher membership level.  Other sections that have Rogar's works are 'Real Athletes Art' and 'Adult-Graphic Art'.  Mod 'E19R51F'

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

RBR1138

and still getting bigger........ Where she stops nobody knows....Not even me.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     


Applaud if you like. THX :thanks:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Eddy pawn

Amazing, do you do commissions? I have a pic or two I would love to be mod by you!

musclelover69s

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and still getting bigger........ Where she stops nobody knows....Not even me.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     


Applaud if you like. THX :thanks:

Awesome as always!!  :bravo: :clap:


Hi Rogar, can you please bring back this thread- "Rogar's Strong-n-Shapely Big Butt-n-Boob Amazons"? It had some of your best work.
Especially with the woman carrying a boulder?


RBR1138

Sorry, I think those link/threads have long been changed or removed.  I did find one left though. Maybe it is the one?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

musclelover69s

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry, I think those link/threads have long been changed or removed.  I did find one left though. Maybe it is the one?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Yes thats the pic!! Do you by any chance have her stand alone pictures? Also you had alot of Samatha and Becky pics than what youve posted before.

RBR1138

Bigger!


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
K+ if you like.  :funny:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

How did I miss this? I love your work. I always loved the underneath view. I especially like how her nipples are engorged, like shes enjoying your worship. If you keep morphing her, which I hope you do, could you give her a clitoral erection too?
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

RBR1138

and bigger yet!


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Applauding is welcome.  :thanks:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

Still Bigger!


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
K+ if u like.  :clap:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

and even bigger! This maybe it. At least for now.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

K+/applaud is always welcome.  :clap:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

Wow... I'd love to use her as a body pillow. Just nestle my head between her enormous tits and feel the warmth and power of her body and let it lull me to sleep.

Shame that's the last one. Great work.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.