LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#MANIPS: [RBR1138] Rogar's Strong-n-Shapely Big Butt-n-Boob Amazons

Started by RBR1138, December 28, 2009, 03:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBR1138

Here is some old stuff of old stuff.  I know... they're not very clear, and the girls are not my usual super big style. 
These pics were of poor quality from the beginning, plus they are old photos from the OJ Heller collection (thank goodness for him). 
Maybe later on I'll get the gumption up to modify and clear them up more. Anyway, though you might like to see them.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Please applaud, if you will, so I can continue to post more into this directory.  Some of you have responded  to my stuff with nice comments and suggestions.  THX so much  ;D :D ;)  
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


RBR1138


Here's three pics of the super beautiful Amazon Nikki Fuller.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thx again folks for all of the nice comments on my stuff, I luv to hear from you. Please applaud so I can  continue to post here.  ;) :P ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138


Rogar's 3b Presents Quadra-Blu:
When I purchased the Muscular Development magazine containing the fold-out of Quadra of the Max Rep series, I couldn't believe it. Not many artists of that time were creating works featuring muscle women of that magnitude.  I was so impressed, that I had a custom frame made for it and put it on my wall.  I still have it somewhere.  Later on, when I got into morphing images, I wanted to scan this picture and morph it, but I didn't have access to a scanner.  Thanks to Area Orion, who has a great web site, I was able to get the image and morph it to my taste, but it is really great as it is. I hope the Max Rep Quadra-Blu comic series does make the speculated  come back.   Anyway, here is my version. Hope someone likes it.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

As always, I ask for the applause so I can continue to post more into this directory section. Thx alot!  ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138


Here is some redo's of Annie Ample.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please applaud, so I can post more in this section. It really helps. Thx!   ;D :D ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilovehugewomen

Great work again!  Best artist on this site!

Let me suggest a girl, Andressa Soares.  Shes a very big girl and has one of the biggest asses in the world.  I think she would look great with huge muscles and the biggest butt and thighs you can make.

Love to see what you could do with her, she's just asking to be made into a giant.  Any pictures work, just a suggestion.

Thanks for your effort.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138


Well, if I find a bigger clearer image with a better pose angle, I may give it a try. I don't just do the butt you know, I need to do the arms, boobs, back, etc . I usually pick images where I can manipulate the whole body. Thank you so much for all the fine compliments.  I'll see if I can come up with something.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilovehugewomen

I must have mis-communicated, I meant make her extremely muscular with huge everything.

Thanks for the effort, hopefully you find good pictures.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138


Here is two image modifications of Roca and Brom art.  The first is Neeva my favorite Female Warrior/Gladiator  who appeared in several of the Dark Sun fantasy novels, which I wish they would continue. She is described in the stories as you see her. She can be very kind and affectionate, even though she looks mean, and let me tell you, "you better not piss her off!"  In the stories, she falls for a much smaller man and has a child. Gerald Brom did a great job in her creation. I like his art because of the unique dark detail textures.  The second is unknown to me, but is the cover of the Art of Roca volume 1 book.  Maybe someone knows the title of it or her name.  I hear that Luis Martinez Roca is no longer with us. This is a shame.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I always ask for your applause, so I can keep posting more stuff here. Thx. :) ;) :D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138


Here is 3 pics of Larger Lacey Legends.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Applaud if you like em.  ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138


Here is a cool well detailed Valkyrie Helmet that you can buy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So let's try in on for size.  Bow to the Valkyrie Queen Melissa, or you could lose your head.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please applaud, I would like to keep posting in this category thread.  :) ;) :D ;D

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138


Here is 3 images of Amazon Giant Gina D.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Happy New Year all.  :) ;) :D ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138


Here's Cameron D. kicked up a notch.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




Here's Cameron D. kicked up a notch.

Please applaud, it helps me to post more into this directory.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

Rogar's 3b Amazon  Nuriye Evans...

Here is some  images of  Nuriye  I did some time ago. I am thinking of joining her web site. Maybe someone can tell me if it is worth it or not.
Anyway, if and when I do,  I will probably be inspired to do more of her with her new busty look. I must say she is one sexy beautiful woman.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please applaud if you like. I do appreciate it.   8)


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

Rogar's 3b presents Amazon Melody.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

Please applaud, if you like. It helps. THX  :) ;) :D ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138


Here are some images I did a while back of Nurcel. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I thought I posted these, but according to my history on this site, I didn't.  Hope you like em, and if you do, some applauding would be appreciated.  THX  ;)

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login