LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#MANIPS: [RBR1138] Rogar's Strong-n-Shapely Big Butt-n-Boob Amazons

Started by RBR1138, December 28, 2009, 03:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBR1138

Rogar's 3b presents Amazon Christine Envall.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Please applaud me so I can post more in this directory. Thx  ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


billyrae

Well done Rogar ! I particularly like No 2 and 4. I mean Chistine Envall is already big, but one can dream that as we haven't seen much of her at all lately, that she has continued developing her body, and really does look like some of your artwork.

K++++++ to you !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilovehugewomen

I noticed the other set also, if you could continue to post pictures of Maria Moore that would be great, shes one of my favorite girls of all time and she looks better with some muscle on her and as a massive amazon.  Next time if you could make her ass and thighs proportionally bigger I think that would be a good look.

Good work.  Thanks.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

Here are 2 pictures of Amazon Dianne Solomons.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Please Applaud me so I can keep posting in this directory. Thx!  :P
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

Rogar 3b presents Amazon Super Cynthia. Once BBW now FBB.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     



Please applaud so I can keep posting more into this directory. Thx!  ;D :P ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

Here are 3 images of Amazon Vilma.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     





Please applaud so I can keep posting into this directory.  ;D ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

Here are some Transformations I did of Becky. She is an X-Southern Charms girl.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please applaud so I can continue with more postings to this directory. Thx  :) ;) :D ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilovehugewomen

Great work, you are probably one of the best morphers on this site.

If you could do another set with Maria Moore, that would be much appreciated.

Good luck.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

Thx for the kind words i_l_h_w, Maria Moore is one of my favorites to morph because of her thickness. She has slightly muscular legs, broad shoulders, a cute face, and big boobs of course. I do have a few more pictures of her. I'll see if I can find one that appeals to me for manipulation. BBW women subjects and harder to morph, than FBB women, because you have to create the size, muscle, and remove the fat. It often takes several morph-overs to get them right, using just about every tool and technique in the program, and becomes very time consuming.  I'm not sure if I can create another full set since that last set was created over the year, but a single picture is possible. If I make another one, I will surely post it.

THX  ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138


Some folks liked the previous Maria Moore versions I did, so I was inspired to do another one. She may get even bigger. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Would appreciate some more Karma so I can post more stuff into this directory. Thx, and Thx to those who supported me in the past.  ;D ;) ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138


Rogar's 3b presents Amazon Melissa Coats. Here are some morphs I did of Melissa a few years back. She is my favorite FBB.
Sorry they're not all clear. I will be posting many newer ones of her soon. She will be much bigger.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please Karma/Applaud so I can post more stuff into this directory. Thx  ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138


Zebody is probably my favorite female muscle artist. His artwork is great as is, but I have some different tastes to his female proportions. So I made some changes. All respect though to Zebody's great works.   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And of course, I do need the Karma. If you don't mind, please applaud so I can post more.  :) ;) :D ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138


Rogar 3b presents Amazon Joanna Thomas. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I need the Karma to stay on the farma. Actually, I would appreciate the applaud so I can post more into this directory category. Thx as always!  ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138


Rogar's 3b Completed full body Sandy Terry.



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you don't mind, please Applaud. It helps me to keep posting to this directory. THX  ;)

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138


Here are some images of Amazon Samantha.  Some have been reworked. I am also using a new photo editor, and am not quite used to it yet. So these may be changed/improved again.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please applaud so I can continue posting in this directory. THX as always.  :) ;) :P
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login