⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

mmtank aka Tiny Tank

Started by nujerz84, October 14, 2020, 09:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abracadabra

I see, I haven't spoken to her specifically. Reminds me a little of Jade of London. Back when she was able to travel to the US, she'd plan a tour, we scheduled something, and every time she cancelled a week or 2 before she was supposed to go to my city. In her case, I think she said it was some rich guy in LA or Miami or somewhere paying her boatloads to stay longer.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

abracadabra

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Be aware when booking that that over the last 6 months she has consistently changed or removed posted trips from sessiongirls as the date approaches. She has posted dates to visit my city now 3 times in the last 6 months and each time it disappears a few weeks before the trip. Fortunately she's been more lax on deposits lately, so perhaps she knows these trips are tentative.
Could you please follow up on how your Ms Melissa session went?

robo


atlantaguy

Yee Tong seems like a nice person, so I feel bad writing a negative review. However, I am very disappointed with the session and feel like I wasted my money and wish I had been able to read an honest review beforehand. This by far has been the worst session I have ever had.

The main reason I booked with her is she said she could do the overhead lift with me. I came in lighter than what I communicated to her. I re-communicated about the OH a few days before the session. During the session, she said her shoulder was injured and demonstrated how it pops. Not only that but she had no idea how to do any of the lifts other than a shoulder sit. 

She may be great at other types of sessions but if your interest is lift and carry, I would not recommend her. 

HartfordWhalersFan

Tiny Tank has recently done some video shoots for Sleeperkid. In Atlanta.

Phalanx125

I saw her earlier this year. I had a good time. We mostly just talked while I felt her muscles. She was wearing a white lingerie type thing pretty much see through. Scheduling was easy.

Viper4lyfe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her earlier this year. I had a good time. We mostly just talked while I felt her muscles. She was wearing a white lingerie type thing pretty much see through. Scheduling was easy.

is her email still the same? haven't gotten any replies from her
A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her earlier this year. I had a good time. We mostly just talked while I felt her muscles. She was wearing a white lingerie type thing pretty much see through. Scheduling was easy.

is her email still the same? haven't gotten any replies from her

With her its better to send a Skype or WA message. She's not very good about replying to emails.

Phalanx125

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her earlier this year. I had a good time. We mostly just talked while I felt her muscles. She was wearing a white lingerie type thing pretty much see through. Scheduling was easy.

is her email still the same? haven't gotten any replies from her

This is the email I contacted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her earlier this year. I had a good time. We mostly just talked while I felt her muscles. She was wearing a white lingerie type thing pretty much see through. Scheduling was easy.

What kind of session ? Any more details? How was she overall and attitude wise?

billylong224

i've seen Tiny twice now.  i was #2 when she first started in-person sessions, and saw her just a cpl wks ago.  both times were muscle worship.  she is my type, so i'm in heaven: shorter, thick, strong, asian, attractive.  she is also talkative - in the good way. 
she IS pretty conservative with her session protocol, but the recent visit was waaaaay more at ease than the first one.  plus, she was leaning out for upcoming contest which was just awesome - her condition was bonerific.  both times she wore sexy little negligee things that were basically transparent.  hot.   i left happy both times.

billy

Camper

Based on IG, she looks to be getting really f'n lean and will be in Tampa the weekend of the show. Hopefully will see her on stage and then off!!

Marilyn Yee

Travel date for 2024 July to Oct

Tampa FL
August 2nd to 3rd 2024

NC Fayetteville
August 4th 2024

Los Angeles
August 8th to 10th

August 17th to 18th

August 24th to 25th

August 31st to Sept 1st

New York
Sept 21st to 24th

IG Marilynyee_ifbbpro
Twitter @Tinytank1011

Email You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  for booking session
Marilyn Yee
🇭🇰🇦🇺🇨🇦🇺🇸
🖤⛓️🔩Old school IFBB Pro WBB
🏋‍492 dots Raw powerlifter
🌐O AM WBB Overall Champ 22
🏅5th Titan of Grand Prix 24

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

billylong224

i saw Tiny (which is NOT how she presents!) again for the umpteenth time yesterday.  as previously noted, she is my type, plus i find her to be super cool.  far too many sessionettes are crazy mofos i cant wait to get away from; Tiny is not in that camp.

she is competing in Tampa and in contest shape now.  i was in heaven:  hot, hard, thick muscle.  her legs/thighs are exceptional.  her back is wide and thick af.  her arms are huge and her shoulders are boulders.  hot.  the last time i saw her (Jan?) she was off season.  still hot, but obviously thicker and less lean.  same righteous babe thoe.

she is competing again in Sept in Anaheim, so will be lean for a few months. 

overall scheduling w/ her is no issue.  sometimes things come up, but in the few instances they have it was easy to course-correct and carry on.  i've seen her both outcall and incall (all in SoCal): no issues w/ either in my experience.

i've never left anything other than happy. ;)  so, good thing i know better than to listen to the "experts" here who - imo - are completely useless as a resource on the topic of sessioning.  if you're interested in sessioning w/ her, do it and draw your own opinion.

my opinion?  highly recommended.  good luck gents. 

billy

e_honda

Should note that for whatever reason, she had a falling out with SG and is no longer listed there.

She's still on the "new" wb270 site and badkity.