LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

mmtank aka Tiny Tank

Started by nujerz84, October 14, 2020, 09:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

IMO
I saw her and I will tell you that most guys here will not want to see her. I had a good time with her but I knew from the start that there would be no nudity. As you might figure, anything else you might want her to do requires that one or both of you take your clothes off. (Not. Gonna. Happen.) I'm not even going to say YMMV on this one.  I think she is one of the ones who has her rules and sticks by them

But as for the rest, her body is great. She is one of the types of women who is short and thick. If you like that type. She has nicely peaked bicep and her calves and legs had good off-season size and bulges. No implants which made her pec flex that much better. (Once again IMO)

To sum it up. great body, good to talk to but no sensual at all. BTW muscle worship session
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Warhawk Overdrive

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

FBBMW

Some are good enough at what they do or look like to not need sensual from them.   

With her restrictions, would she at least allow a guy to HJ himself?       

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some are good enough at what they do or look like to not need sensual from them.   

With her restrictions, would she at least allow a guy to HJ himself?       

From the description, it's hugely unlikely.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To sum it up. great body, good to talk to but no sensual at all.
Was she topless, if not how small was her outfit? When talking and posing what was her attitude, did you ask for her to act a certain way before the session?

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To sum it up. great body, good to talk to but no sensual at all.
Was she topless, if not how small was her outfit? When talking and posing what was her attitude, did you ask for her to act a certain way before the session?

No nudity. She wore a one piece thong type and and a lacy thing with a thong. I would say that she was a bit reserved. Maybe because she did not know me. I did not ask for her to act any differently from how she would act in public.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

SlapYouSilly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her in January, I wont reveal any details.  Likely will see her again if my work schedule lines up.

Read post #30 from Warhawk Overdrive to learn how to make an informative statement instead of your uninformative subliminal jibber-jabber garbage.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

drpedro

had a standard muscle worship session with her. She was friendly. I did not ask if she could give an hj or anything like that

allvascular

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
had a standard muscle worship session with her. She was friendly. I did not ask if she could give an hj or anything like that

What's considered standard? I assume that means just touching/massaging

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's considered standard? I assume that means just touching/massaging

"Standard" is going to vary between the girls.   What they list in WB270 + SG as Services Offered, tend
to be included in a standard donation session.   Say what you are looking for and see if they offer it or if they
want more for something. 

Derek

Can anyone comment on her scissor power?

robo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can anyone comment on her scissor power?

Her scissors are very strong. Amazing quads. She has short legs so a little hard to get the right position but if she does, she can do some damage.

blackdash00

Hi anyone have done a private webcam on skype with her? If yes what's her rate?

robo

Be aware when booking that that over the last 6 months she has consistently changed or removed posted trips from sessiongirls as the date approaches. She has posted dates to visit my city now 3 times in the last 6 months and each time it disappears a few weeks before the trip. Fortunately she's been more lax on deposits lately, so perhaps she knows these trips are tentative.

abracadabra

I'm guessing it's the other way around. Several women have posted trips to my area then cancelled beforehand because no one sent deposits (I know because they either told me about it when I met them in a different city, or they returned my deposit and said I was the only one who sent one). All business trips are tentative if there's no actual business.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

robo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm guessing it's the other way around. Several women have posted trips to my area then cancelled beforehand because no one sent deposits (I know because they either told me about it when I met them in a different city, or they returned my deposit and said I was the only one who sent one). All business trips are tentative if there's no actual business.

Agreed, that's how this works. But she hasn't even requested a deposit or reached out to mention her plans changing. She initially responds saying the date/time works and she'll circle back with hotel info but then keeps changing her tour schedule on sessiongirls with no emails or explanation a month or two before hand. So if/when she does ask for a deposit I assume people may be skeptical. Not a scam at all but is frustrating if you're trying to plan around seeing her.