LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

mmtank aka Tiny Tank

Started by nujerz84, October 14, 2020, 09:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurlyButterdish

OKAY. Any news on TinyTank?. I have kept in contact, but not very good still with quick replies. I'm little fishy with this as she wants a picture and deposit,etc...But claims she is staying in the U.S. on a visa. Anyone have a session with her yet?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CurlyButterdish

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gregtherangerstott

I get the impression based off of her Insta**** that she won't be around for much longer. She doesn't seem to have the patience for guys gawking over her which misses the entire point of why she'd offer sessions. This isn't based on any dialogue I've had with her as I don't message people on it - it's from her Insta**** Stories as she is struggling with the creeps.

I think you'll be able to reach her for Skype sessions and videos, but I doubt any in-person sessions come to fruition. Color me pleasantly surprised if I am wrong, but these women tend to reveal themselves pretty quickly as to prospects of longevity with the way they come at the business right out the gate - case in point, see Amazon Tigress who has already disappeared. I am sure there are exceptions more experienced guys could give, but I don't know of any women I was personally interested in meeting who had so many red flags who was not soon gone from the scene before she even started.

jiggle

I contacted her for a custom video  back when she was in HK and she said yes. She said she has a guy in HK and will make a video for me. We agreed and i wrote her a script and sent her money via paypal. She then said that she will make  a video when she raeches LA and i agreed with her. Anyhow weeks passed but i didnt see any video but i never tried to annoy her but after about 3 weeks i asked her about the video and also told her how to send me the video.She then sent me two 8 seconds videos lol, this made me annoy alittle and also worried. Long story short i got my video but after a good struggle because she would send me 10 seconds video and then after a day 1min You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, i got my whole video in 3-4 days and at the end she was blaming me for asking her for my video. She was good but as she landed in LA her attitude changed but there can be many factors like she is looking for apartment and she may have slow internet etc. She also told me that she is alittle tensed because of the situation she in. But my personal opinion is that she is abit unpredicable.

CurlyButterdish

Any further updates on anyone who has actually had a session with her?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CurlyButterdish

Anyone session with her yet? If so, how was it? Rumor has it she is hard to schedule and may not be really sessioning. Or only sessioning if it fits her schedule.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MrBogus

She wants $500 for a vanilla session, $600 for nude, and no handjob no matter what. I was excited for a cute asian fbb with no stupid implants to join the scene, but hard nope! Also it seems from what others report that she closed her Inst@gram to private and complains about schmoes. I have a feeling she won't last.

The session scene is going to be ruined with the older veterans retire and prudish girls who want to upcharge and offer very little are all that is left. Some absolute legends charge only $400 and they get nude and offer more.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CurlyButterdish

Still no word from these so called sessionette. Anyone have any luck?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

candy79

Man I thought she was going to be promising.

CurlyButterdish

I don't why she lists a travel schedule, she nevers follows through.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

So she is a write off?
Costs too much?
Never travels like she says she will?
May not be very nice?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

robo

It appears that she did actually go to nyc during the posted dates on sg at least based on her ig

letsgo

Hey all,
This question seems to be asked alot but has anyone had a recent session with her from her last trip in NY. Im planning to see her when she visits chicago. So far replies from her have been quick and honest. If anything ill report back as how the session went. It will be helpful and settling to know what someone elses experience was b4 hand though.
Thanks
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

I saw her in January, I wont reveal any details.  Likely will see her again if my work schedule lines up.

robo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her in January, I wont reveal any details.  Likely will see her again if my work schedule lines up.

This is valuable intel. Thanks for the update!

Clawson

On her IG story she's showing her boarding pass to Chicago from NYC so she appears to be following her posted your dates .