LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

mmtank aka Tiny Tank

Started by nujerz84, October 14, 2020, 09:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nujerz84

An attractive asian wpd pro I been following on social media for some time has just posted her SG profile..Been communicating back and forth.. Has anyone seen her yet?   I asked if its legit cuz it too good to be true lol.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Prophaniti

I think all of the pics of her bf on her insta are gone and I've seen her on HBC. I'm gonna guess she went in all at once and its legit
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

The vibe I get is the profile is legit and I've set something up for Vegas and hopefully it happens. She's not yet a pro though she pretty much has the look of one.

Remember that with SG now charging a fee to post profiles, the chances of fake profiles has gone down. Certainly doesn't make it impossible, but potential scammers are gonna have less of an appetite if they have to pay to get in.

fbbfan666

I chatted with her in herbicepscam and she gave me her skype name.  We have chatted a little bit on skype and I messaged her yesterday about her appearance on sessiongirls and it appears it is her.   She is very friendly and if she comes to NYC I will try and meet up with her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bigz

She's taking requests via email for ideas for which cities to visit when she goes on tour. NYC is the most popular at around 20 requests. If there's anyone in Chicago or Boston who would want to see her shoot her an email IMO

paolo2149

I had a Skype session with her last month and she was so much fun.

Not only was she in great shape but was so chatty and friendly. She told me she had just started doing online posing sessions not long before that.

i would definitely meet her for f2f session once this pandemic is over.

nujerz84

Has anyone set up or seen her in person yet?

e_honda

I don't think anyone's seen her in person as of yet. She doesn't live in the US. She removed her travel schedule from SG but I asked her about it and it sounds like she's still coming in December.

I think she's gotten a lot of requests and she'll finalize her plans a little later. At least that's the hope. Pretty sure NY/NJ would be in the list so you should be on luck, nujerz. For me I just hope she has time for Vegas.

We're all crossing our fingers for this one, lol.

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Remember that with SG now charging a fee to post profiles, the chances of fake profiles has gone down. Certainly doesn't make it impossible, but potential scammers are gonna have less of an appetite if they have to pay to get in.

don't know how long her profile has been up, but I believe they get a free trial the first month
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

CurlyButterdish

Anyone know if she has replied in regards to sessioning? She states on SG's. that she is available.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

I've gotten replies after asking about the first week of Dec in Vegas, but I'm not convinced it'll happen.

First we had something setup, then she kind of took it back, saying she'd have to push it back a week, and now she's back on for the 1st week. Her response time lately hasn't been very quick and I'll just assume she's busy.

I'm hoping it happens, but I'm not convinced it will until something gets firmly set.

MrBogus

OMG, a cute, young, Asian fitness/bb woman with no implants is sessioning! I hope that this pans out, there are so few non-white muscular women out there sessioning.

Archive incase the page goes down or if the pics change:   
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/www.sessiongirls.com/mmtank/profile
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ChallengeXceptd

Has anyone had any luck scheduling a session with her while she's in LA? I've been trying to, but it's like pulling teeth. 24 hours between replies, only answering parts of my questions (I'm just asking general info about area she'll in, time, etc.)


MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone had any luck scheduling a session with her while she's in LA? I've been trying to, but it's like pulling teeth. 24 hours between replies, only answering parts of my questions (I'm just asking general info about area she'll in, time, etc.)

The time thing is bad enough though people do get busy however only answering part of your questions is often a red flag. Not saying it is happening in this case just saying typically that is a red flag. Sessioniates are often very through (at least that has been my experience) in answering questions so the expectation is set when they open the door of what you are looking for. Yes their might be a quick sit down to go over it a bit more but most of the time the session is pretty well set before you show up.

CurlyButterdish

Hey ChallengeXcepted, you read my mind and asked the same question I was gonna ask. I had the same experience of incomplete and late replies. She told me a time frame of days avail. then she changes it and tells me only a small amounts of days avail. etc...I believe she is brand new to this and is rubbing elbows with other FBBs. in the L.A. area and figures it more important to spend time with them than doing sessions. I'm thinking she may blow off sessions until another time, if there is one. And she never tells me where she is staying, which is important, in regards to planning on travel with work schedule, etc...I guess we shouldn't hold our breath to get a session with her. Thank goodness there are some others coming in town...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login