Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Grip squeeze with hands at session

Started by Shappik, August 13, 2020, 07:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shappik

Hey community, i had few session with large ladies, and from me the strongest grip squeeze strenght i tryed had Madam Mysteria and Miss Hench.   :hey:
Can you recommend any ladies which have strongest grip with hands you ever met ? Tested during wrestling pins or during HJ and sensual wrestling. 

Any tips or suggests

Thanks and have a nice day  >:D


boyofwinter

Strongest grip I can think of was Arekah. Strongest who's still active might be Sheena.

nujerz84

Guidette and Monica Martin have great grip strength.  Miss Monrow nearly knocked me out choking me with her hand pressed up against the wall.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Strongest grip I can think of was Arekah. Strongest who's still active might be Sheena.

Those seem correct though I put up Becca Swanson as well on that list. Her grip was like a machine grabbing you. I could bench 315 back then for a few reps using stict form and I had ZERO CHANCE against her in a test of strength/grip challenge. I felt like a fucking child against her.

Leo811

The strongest hand grip I have ever measured was Oana Hreapca.

peter92100

For me Fabi Antoine was the strongest grips
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoodman

Jana-Linke Sippl was pretty strong for me as was Ms. Treasure
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lleroy

I will agree sheena has a strong grip an skystorm also. Arekah had the strongest, only wrestler where my wrists hurt the next day
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phicam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guidette and Monica Martin have great grip strength.  Miss Monrow nearly knocked me out choking me with her hand pressed up against the wall.


Wooowwww  cool.... can you tell us your weight. ?

Tiberius

Of the women I saw Jana. She held me down holding me with one hand.

Strongwomanpatricia

My farmerhold PR is 140kg in each hand for 28 seconds
Onlyfans: strongwomanpatricia
Fanswise: Patricia
Insta****: miss_silverback

wolf5


Strongwomanpatricia

That sounds awesome
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
definitely Jana.  she barely has to put any effort into her ballsqueezing before you beg for mercy.
Onlyfans: strongwomanpatricia
Fanswise: Patricia
Insta****: miss_silverback

ep92010


fbbstrong87

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
jana, ms melissa and arekah lox

Agree on Ms. Melissa....I would say she has the "best/most sensually ideal" grip.