⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Grip squeeze with hands at session

Started by Shappik, August 13, 2020, 07:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo811

I can imagine that Sheena has an iron hand grip from Judo and very muscular hands. The Lady with the (by far) most powerful handgrip I ever met so far is Oana Hreapca. Incredible, her hands are so powerful and muscular.


rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can imagine that Sheena has an iron hand grip from Judo and very muscular hands. The Lady with the (by far) most powerful handgrip I ever met so far is Oana Hreapca. Incredible, her hands are so powerful and muscular.

Sheena I am very interested in her grip strength as well. Have seen her tap out guys by games of mercy. Really wonder what her score on a dynamometer would be. Same for Oana, she would crush the device I think.

Muscluva

Oana claims to have pinned a hand dyno at 250lbs, which seems incredible, but then I'd love to see her prove me wrong.

Creamnant

That seems too high to be credible.
I think there is a mistake with the unit of the result.
I suppose the actual result was 113 lbs. She must have thought it was 113 kg, which is 250 lbs.