LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Grip squeeze with hands at session

Started by Shappik, August 13, 2020, 07:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumped99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My farmerhold PR is 140kg in each hand for 28 seconds

I've seen your videos. You're not joking.

Have you used a grip strength machine to record how many kg? Or used any of the various grippers about?  :wow:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


JustBiceps

Arekah, Alina Popa and Sheena. I was surprised by how thick and strong Sheena's hands were.

Shappik


Someone has sessions last months where was surprised by arm strenght ?

I had some sessions with new ladies last 3 years to compare and also i take with me the grip strenght measurement tool.  There some values.

1. Coco Goodwife - i dont have grip tester with me but at portion of her arms (strongest she have legs), at feeling they have little more strenght at grip as Madam mysteria, i was really surprised. And also session was more like erotic wrestling and most enjoyable i had.

2. Madam mysteria - my first powerlifter session, 4 years ago, shes not have muscle mass but strong functional muscles, second strongest grip on my list

3. Barbara buffy (strongamy) - she has 55kg strenght grip same at both hands, but feels more stronger than Jana.

Jana linke - she is so big and muscled, but her grip is around 52kg in right hand which has stronger. But at all feeling from pressure at my body is not as well as i expect, but still strong enought to years she have.

Some ladies dont do erotic sessions and for me is mainly passion from cock crushing, i dont add them to this list.

Do you guys had some new experience with ladies, where was suprised from upper body strenght and grip and still active for erotic sessions ? Thanks a lot and enjoy


chemdude01

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Miss Monrow nearly knocked me out choking me with her hand pressed up against the wall.

Same. She's awesome.

Creamnant

I did a test with Muscle_Mamacita.
She got 122 lbs with her big powerful hands.  :-*

Shappik

Hello there, i heard there is session lover from England whose bringing also grip measurement to test ladies grip strenght. You are reading that or someone know him? I am really interested. We can exchange our experiences or can help to each other to make this measurement both at the same time and share results to each other, maybe i am able to pay for results and discuss about that. I am really happy to heard about someone with the same interest like me.

Thanks a lot and hope to heard about soon

clay99

Ms Xena - her grips/forearms were huge impossible to fight off I can see why she was bouncer. Once she grabs hold of you it's over

josh3157

This is an interesting topic.  I was listening to a podcast recently where a doctor was discussing the reducing amount of testerone in men over the last few decades.  He then commented that men's grip strength has been decreasing while women's grip strength has not.  He even went on to say average grip strength between men and women is now equal. I would question this but I can say my wife's grip strength is much stronger than mine. 

rainbow

Any new experiences involving grip strength? Maybe a handshake before session? Or some dynamometer scores? I have bought myself one and now have a record of 64kg. Love to hear any women who would crush me!

Shappik

There is someone who can share another barehands test result or scores ?

Or maybe rainbow, can you share who was your record ladie with this 64kg ?

2ndHoodman

I wish I paid more attention to this. I'd truly have to think about what everything feels like.

rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is someone who can share another barehands test result or scores ?

Or maybe rainbow, can you share who was your record ladie with this 64kg ?

The record is mine, it increased to 67,5kg within 2 weeks of training.
I have not met a lady yet who couls beat that, unfortunately ;)

However I have seen some great scores online and have read some from reviews.
Deborah the Big for instance got 70kg if I remember correctly. She has huge hands as well. And I know Nadine Amata has scored 59kg, which is very high as well.

I need to do sessions and see who has the strongest hands and report it back to you guys.

You can dm me or add me on mvf forum, so we can chat. I have collected many scores of quite a lot of women.
Im called rainbow on mvf as well.


rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish I paid more attention to this. I'd truly have to think about what everything feels like.

Yes, would be awesome to hear/see who can crush your hands!

clay99

Amazon Ranger has strong hands used to do arm wrestling.


rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amazon Ranger has strong hands used to do arm wrestling.

Looks very strong indeed! Have you met her and felt how strong her hands are? We need her to do a dynamometer test.