⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Chelcbabyyy (Big Red)

Started by nujerz84, February 27, 2020, 04:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Warhawk Overdrive

knew I had seen her somewhere before

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

A978


Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She has returned 😍

Online only
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

liftcarryfan1

She is in a relationship and VERY TAKEN, she might return to sessions if she ever becomes single again

Warhawk Overdrive

I did not think she did sessions anymore?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

e_honda

Profile has been there for awhile now.

Anyhow, it says she's not doing in person sessions at the moment (it's been that way for awhile). Online/Skype only.

boyofwinter

If you look at the services she has checked off not all of them are online only, but I can't say I remember if her list was the same back when the profile went up last summer. It's definitely worth sending an email, if it's well phrased she shouldn't be too irritated by a question about the discrepancy.

DCReviews

Mmmmm I'm going to Vegas soon and this is definitely someone I'd love to see. 

lifted

Sent her an email a couple weeks ago- no response

russianfbbfan

Have you seen her recent Insta**** photos?
She seems to be doing photography now and out of shape-no competition this year, no nearest plans.

boyofwinter

The contest look is not the be-all and end-all for some of us.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The contest look is not the be-all and end-all for some of us.
I have a lot of much cheaper options to have some fun with a woman with 25%* BF

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The contest look is not the be-all and end-all for some of us.
I have a lot of much cheaper options to have some fun with a woman with 25%* BF
And if you can find 'a lot of them' otherwise built like her, by all means.
I'd guess she's closer to 20-22%, but even if she's not the visual difference between that and the boundary that's actually healthy for normal female bodily function isn't so drastic anyway.

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The contest look is not the be-all and end-all for some of us.
I have a lot of much cheaper options to have some fun with a woman with 25%* BF

And how many of those "25 percent bf" women have as much muscle as her?

And while I'm pretty sure you have no idea what a body fat percentage looks like in women, that's still within the "fitness" tier.