Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Chelcbabyyy (Big Red)

Started by nujerz84, February 27, 2020, 04:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is really a big, muscular yet sweet and nice girl.

Kind and big lady. Her size and shape is very similar to Amber DeLuca honestly

2ndHoodman

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is really a big, muscular yet sweet and nice girl.

Kind and big lady. Her size and shape is very similar to Amber DeLuca honestly

That is such an apt comparison. Spot on.

I'd love to experience her but I believe I've heard her rates are on the steeper side. I had a mind-blowing session earlier this year for $650, which was the highest I'd paid yet. It was worth it, but I'm not interested in going any higher, unfortunately. I could get myself into some trouble were I to set that precedent haha.

clay99

Hoodman any indications on whether she will be sticking with sessions for the long term or only a short stay?

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hoodman any indications on whether she will be sticking with sessions for the long term or only a short stay?

I think she's back more long term now. She had a short moment then left and it's taken awhile to get back back but I think she's here to stay now. She's enjoying the renewed attention there and seems enthusiastic about it. Plus she was touring with other ladies and also working with some other Vegas ladies. I think she's in a good groove for a bit.

fa13

Hopefully she will come to the U.K.! Love that's she's talk, very big, very pretty and very sexy and confident with the way she looks

Atmosphereman

Has anyone has an experience session with her yet?

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone has an experience session with her yet?

Read the dates and times in the thread

Atmosphereman

Contest look* and it's all good tho

ffblvr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginShe is really a big, muscular yet sweet and nice girl.

Kind and big lady. Her size and shape is very similar to Amber DeLuca honestly

That is such an apt comparison. Spot on.

I'd love to experience her but I believe I've heard her rates are on the steeper side. I had a mind-blowing session earlier this year for $650, which was the highest I'd paid yet. It was worth it, but I'm not interested in going any higher, unfortunately. I could get myself into some trouble were I to set that precedent haha.

I plan on sessioning with her soon. Can I ask what type of session you had?

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginShe is really a big, muscular yet sweet and nice girl.

Kind and big lady. Her size and shape is very similar to Amber DeLuca honestly

That is such an apt comparison. Spot on.

I'd love to experience her but I believe I've heard her rates are on the steeper side. I had a mind-blowing session earlier this year for $650, which was the highest I'd paid yet. It was worth it, but I'm not interested in going any higher, unfortunately. I could get myself into some trouble were I to set that precedent haha.

I plan on sessioning with her soon. Can I ask what type of session you had?

I haven't sessioned with her yet. But I tend to go for athletes in her size range. My sessions typically involved sensual worship, size comparisons, feats of strength, and playful emasculation.