Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Chelcbabyyy (Big Red)

Started by nujerz84, February 27, 2020, 04:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The contest look is not the be-all and end-all for some of us.
I have a lot of much cheaper options to have some fun with a woman with 25%* BF

And how many of those "25 percent bf" women have as much muscle as her?

And while I'm pretty sure you have no idea what a body fat percentage looks like in women, that's still within the "fitness" tier.
She would not give you a free video for white knighting, lol.
I'm always forgetting that this forum is full of subs.


ffblvr

bang.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dcdc26

she quoted me 1k to start. then said "but price depends on whats being done". so take that as you may

clay99

Probably see her advert get deleted after couple of weeks or month. Still in stable long term relationship.

fa13

She would be amazing! Would love her to visit the uk

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she quoted me 1k to start. then said "but price depends on whats being done". so take that as you may

She wrote me her fees starts at $700 per hr.

mikem2436

Oof that's steep. The average I paid for a session is $500

post_punk_skunk

I'm not opposed to dropping heavy dough on a session from time to time, provided the reviews are consistently above-stellar, as is the case with Goddess Lauren, Sexi Lexi Muscle Babe, Tina Trapqueen, who each charge premium rates for a premium service, even without extras baked into it.

If anyone has sessioned with this beauty, they should help a schmoe out and drop a review.

2ndHoodman

She's back?! I wonder if she'd be finally down to film what were were supposed to years ago before her break

fa13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm not opposed to dropping heavy dough on a session from time to time, provided the reviews are consistently above-stellar, as is the case with Goddess Lauren, Sexi Lexi Muscle Babe, Tina Trapqueen, who each charge premium rates for a premium service, even without extras baked into it.

If anyone has sessioned with this beauty, they should help a schmoe out and drop a review.

Yeah agreed! She's certainly one of the bigger ladies height and muscle wise and is also very pretty. She can charge what she thinks is a fair rate and you either see her or you dont

Jbiggie

There's also the time sensitivity to this, as she's unlikely to stick around. I'm usually a grinch when it comes to obscene pricing but for one-offs, like Chelc, I can talk myself into it. 700 as a starting point is within the realms of permissibility considering her current status.

Hope to hear from a lucky few soon!

2ndHoodman

Got some filming setup with her and another tall muscle goddess. Get ready for great contact y'all!

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Got some filming setup with her and another tall muscle goddess. Get ready for great contact y'all!
Oops lol Great content!

A review!

It was absolutely wonderful to finally to get to see the great Chelcbaby. Easy to get a hold of and moved a schedule around about to accomodate. She is absolutely massive in scope and completely dwarfed me with muscular back and legs. We did some muscle worship, beatdowns and wrestling. Her muscles were so good to worship. She has a great punch too. But her massive quads and big glute butt drops destroyed me. I haven't felt that smile in awhile from muscle. Definitely go see her now that's she's back!

Camper

Keeping any eye on this!  She said she is competing in Aug and would love to see her near that shape!!  I saw her win the Tampa live a couple years ago and I would have refinanced my house to session with her that day!!

jamaca122

She is really a big, muscular yet sweet and nice girl.