LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strong N Tasty

Started by Eren22, December 09, 2019, 10:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycrazy

I met Strong N Tasty when she stopped in my city for one day. She is kind, easy-going and accommodating for a muscle worship session. The time passed quickly and she appeared to be pleased with my attention to her superb physique. She is also one of the more attractive women who provide these kinds of sessions, with a classically beautiful face, thick brown hair, and an excellent hourglass figure with a narrow waist, showing a nice 6-pack. Overall, she is a friendly, receptive, exquisitely beautiful latina.


jbeast

I've been impressed with her the past year or two on HBC. We had an actual conversation during a quiet time when she was on free, and then continued on PM (when that was a thing) and one on one. She is classically beautiful, with muscles, and a great personality. If I was a bit younger... yes, would definitely session with her. And she seems to be traveling.

e_honda

She's one of my favorite people on the session scene and I think she's underrated and deserves more love from the board. She would probably get more attention if she traveled a bit more, but it's tough to do when she's based in Brazil and the clientele is in the US/Europe. But I think she's really the only sessionite based in Brazil who travels with any kind of regularity, so she deserves a lot of credit.

Attractive, strong, legit muscular and very nice to talk to. She also charges a reasonable rate. I definitely hope people hit her up whenever she does travel.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's one of my favorite people on the session scene and I think she's underrated and deserves more love from the board. She would probably get more attention if she traveled a bit more, but it's tough to do when she's based in Brazil and the clientele is in the US/Europe. But I think she's really the only sessionite based in Brazil who travels with any kind of regularity, so she deserves a lot of credit.

Attractive, strong, legit muscular and very nice to talk to. She also charges a reasonable rate. I definitely hope people hit her up whenever she does travel.
But, per my understanding, she is not sensual at all, right?

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's one of my favorite people on the session scene and I think she's underrated and deserves more love from the board. She would probably get more attention if she traveled a bit more, but it's tough to do when she's based in Brazil and the clientele is in the US/Europe. But I think she's really the only sessionite based in Brazil who travels with any kind of regularity, so she deserves a lot of credit.

Attractive, strong, legit muscular and very nice to talk to. She also charges a reasonable rate. I definitely hope people hit her up whenever she does travel.
But, per my understanding, she is not sensual at all, right?

Ymmv
Yo.

2ndHoodman

Noted. Very tempted to see her on a visit

fraggle2022

My personal favourite currently - very sad to miss her on her latest London visit :(