⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strong N Tasty

Started by Eren22, December 09, 2019, 10:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knufflschmoe

recently met her:

she*s not big ,but was shredded,and a quick,skilled fighter ,very fast
at the beginning had no chance ,untilan injury broke out

she was nice and easy -going ,but

session did not become not very sensual ,(even she showed signs at arriving,and then just when leaving...)

think due to very hard & unconformatable wrestling mats on the floor of a tiny room ...arranged by a private fan

that room was a part of the appartement of this fan ,where she had been allowed to stay a couple of days

-atmoshere of these rooms were cold,dark looking outworn & shabby,even a bit creepy....
(this guy also seems to be a bit freaky ,
since he likes her to jump on his stomach countless times with full weight...!)

so must say ,have had better sessions,yet.......

knufflschmoe


fraggle2022

Anyone know if she's still doing sessions? Her profile is no longer on the SG website 😕

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone know if she's still doing sessions? Her profile is no longer on the SG website 😕

Really? Could've sworn I just saw her travel info there. But dang you're right!

e_honda

If you go to her webcam page on HBC (this is only when she's on Live), she lists a bunch of cities in Europe on her page, which is something she's always done in the past. Right now she's listing:  London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Zurich, Madrid, Lyon, Aix les Bains. Just locations but no dates.

Anyone who is in those cities should try contacting her.

Presumably that means she's still going to tour in those places, but for whatever reason doesn't want to list herself on SG. I may contact her about that later.

clay99

Could be wrong but I think SG have put their prices up noticed a few women now removing their profiles from there.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Could be wrong but I think SG have put their prices up noticed a few women now removing their profiles from there.

I had a hunch this happened

e_honda

Just FYI:  I got a message from her yesterday saying she's going to start touring soon in the coming months. No solid dates or anything like that but she'll attend the Romania Pro show (not to compete, but to support a friend). She had things at home to take care of this year so that's why she didn't tour (and I assume why she removed her SG profile).

Said she'll probably do shorter tours. She doesn't like doing the longer tours where she's traveling for weeks at a time.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where is her home? Sao Paulo?

Rio

Mscllvr21


2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just FYI:  I got a message from her yesterday saying she's going to start touring soon in the coming months. No solid dates or anything like that but she'll attend the Romania Pro show (not to compete, but to support a friend). She had things at home to take care of this year so that's why she didn't tour (and I assume why she removed her SG profile).

Said she'll probably do shorter tours. She doesn't like doing the longer tours where she's traveling for weeks at a time.

Fair enough as I saw her return to herbiceps as well

JustBiceps

She's back at sessiongirls site

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's back at sessiongirls site

She is. And if you notice, her travel schedule is identical to Cherry Fit's.

In fact, she is doing the bookings for Cherry, because Cherry is new to the scene and I don't think her English is great

Boyofspandex

She coming to Amsterdam soon! Yes, together with Cherry Fit. Is she a better choice?

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She coming to Amsterdam soon! Yes, together with Cherry Fit. Is she a better choice?

Strong n Tasty is always a great choice.

Cherry is an unknown. She has a world class physique. Looks like she belongs on the Olympia stage. But I don't think she's sessioned much and probably speaks very little English.

Mscllvr21

Has anyone seen her recently?  I am going to Rio next month and am considering booking her.