Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strong N Tasty

Started by Eren22, December 09, 2019, 10:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mscllvr21

Thanks. How sensual was the session? Kissing? Hj?

Mscllvr21

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

e_honda

She has her limits and I think , again, she's similar to TP in that regard.

And when people ask this kind of stuff, you have to remember people may get different experiences. It's an interaction between 2 humans, after all.  Just book her. You'll have a great time. You might get more or less of an experience than other people, but you'll have a good time regardless. Stop worrying about whether you'll get X or get Y from her.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She has her limits and I think , again, she's similar to TP in that regard.

And when people ask this kind of stuff, you have to remember people may get different experiences. It's an interaction between 2 humans, after all.  Just book her. You'll have a great time. You might get more or less of an experience than other people, but you'll have a good time regardless. Stop worrying about whether you'll get X or get Y from her.

    About time it was said.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bernie1212

So. I started this thread having already booked with.  She is an amazing woman.  Sweet, kind, just a very well rounded human being.  She is absolutely gorgeous and her physique is top notch.  I had an amazing time with her, I generally do simple muscle worship and she loves being touched and admired in respectful ways.  I will see her every chance I get.  Im half hoping she never relocates to the US. it would cost me a lot of money.
Yo.

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Im half hoping she never relocates to the US. it would cost me a lot of money.

Word!  :laugh:

rnaz08

I just met Silvia and she is awesome. Most importantly, her shape is true to all her pictures. She is in top shape all year long. Aside from great symmetry, she is very strong. Her body is so great. Really impressed with her and highly recommend.

e_honda

She's definitely awesome and I was bummed she had to cancel her US trip in September. Anyone with the chance to see her should jump on it.

CDNFBBFAn

Recently had a session with Strong N Tasty in Rio. She was nothing short of amazing!

CDNFBBFAn

"I had a chance to meet up with Strong N Tasty on a recent trip to Brazil and she is a true hard-cut diamond in the rough. Setting up the appointment was easy through emails and we arranged for me to meet her at her place just outside Rio. She greeted me like an old friend. I met her friendly dog, and we chatted for a bit. She's led an interesting life and has a great perspective on how to live it. As we were talking she remarked that I didn't seem nervous, and said that she likes it when guys are nervous. To be honest I think my nerves were just in shock over my awe.
This woman has gorgeous sun-kissed muscles and the face of a movie star.  When she took off her dress she revealed a sparkly posing suit and one of the most beautiful bodies on this whole planet. She started with some flexing. She knows how to sculpt huge muscles while keeping feminine symmetry and aesthetics. When she flexed her traps, shoulders, and lats popped out like a rock pile that tapered down into her sexy thin waist. Nice hard round biceps with veins running down her arm like a roadmap We moved on from flexing to some light wrestling on her bed. You can tell how much she genuinely enjoys being stronger than you by the look of glee on her face as she locks in a vice grip scissor hold. I rather not kiss and tell but I will say our session progressed from there, and this lady truly lives up to her name.
Just knowing that this wonderful human being exists and I got to meet her brings a smile to my face. Easily the best Christmas present I ever bought myself."

jbeast

Never met Strong N Tasty in person but did last year when I was a member of Herbicepscam. All I can tell you is you can sense a lot about person based on her smile. I was in the free area, I'm old and like Sinatra. Her screen name, "Strong N Tasty" made me begin to hum a song he used to sing "Nice & Easy." In free I wrote that her name reminded me of the old song, and the lyrics did too. (Check out Sinatra's version on YouTube.) Well, she said, "Really? Let me check it out!" At that point I think we went into 1 on 1, she got the song on her smartphone, and listened a bit, and I said, "See what I mean? It could be about you!" She loved it, smiled and thanked me, flexed a bit and gave me an air kiss. I asked if she was coming to my city in the U.S. and she said yes. Her smile, reactions to the song, and her figure made my day.

Alas... as I said, I'm an older guy now, retired. Gorgeous and charming woman, I think over 30 so not too young, but I don't think I could handle all of the excitement. LOL! (It's been four years since my last session with a female bodybuilder/fitness athlete.) I never followed up, but my advice is, from my gut is that she's the real deal. If she is in your area, try to see her.

e_honda

She was indeed is awesome in person the times I saw her,  as I expected her to be.

I'm hoping she travels again to the US this year. She had a fall tour scheduled for the US last year but canceled when one of the benefactors for her trip backed out. I also noticed she eliminated the travel section on her SG profile, so I guess none is happening anytime soon (I believe SG charges extra for listing a travel section in the profile).

If/when she posts travel again, anyone in the area she's visiting would be dumb to miss out on her. She's gorgeous, muscular and incredibly friendly.

e_honda

After a long traveling hiatus, it looks like Silvia has another trip to London, Germany and the US planned.

Anyone in the cities she'll be in should definitely contact her. Women who look like her, are in the kind of shape she's in and also do sessions in person don't grow on trees.

jbeast

Guys, check out my post from a few months ago. Never met her but sensed a lot about her vibe, personality on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login one on one and the comments here. If I was younger and had the cash, I'd see her. Really charming woman.

purepro46

Met up with Strong and Tasty recently.  Incredibly strong and muscular, and not at all shy about proving it right off the bat.  Once she got me into a certain hold or position, there was absolutely no getting out.  When it was break time we talked about all kinds of stuff.  Charming, personable and intelligent.  A gem of a person.

fraggle2022

An up vote for this beautiful lady who is in wonderful shape - definitely worth your time and money.