Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Doll

Started by c@sh, September 06, 2009, 06:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c@sh

Hi

i emaild Maryse Manios and wanted FS. She emaild back with price and it was 1000 euros for 2 hours.

What you guys think?


Memyself

I think I would contact another, much better looking, FBB who doesn't charge so much for a session.

c@sh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think I would contact another, much better looking, FBB who doesn't charge so much for a session.

thats what i was thinking, but i realy need to hit that, she seems to be huge. i dont have any money problems . but iam a business man i dont want to pay high price for second grade service. i will be thinking about this. if any one else have any thing to add i will be glad to hear it

if you can help out with names of fbb that are based in euroe and that do offer fs.

also i have been contacting saskia salemink, i will se what i can work out with her


ribtin64

A rip-off. She's for lying down and avoiding at this inflated price

c@sh

well yea iam waiting to hear from saskia salemink. lets see what she has to say. dam i should be getting some kind of best price deal cause iam good looking! hahahah

Memyself

What about Lisa Cross? Or Alina Popa?

Or less muscular, Lethal Veronica?

c@sh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What about Lisa Cross? Or Alina Popa?

Or less muscular, Lethal Veronica?


Alina popa = from what i have been reading  she doesnt do fs , but maybe some one can prove me wrong

lisa cross, i just found her website. does she do fs?


lethal veronica doesnt do it for me,

t

kab

How much should a session cost with FS???

marfam

Hi
I recommended her in the past .
She is a bit old but still look great .
Very experienced in FS but still very strong and muscular.
Very nice woman to be with.
Her name is Rachel Miltner and she is from Swiss.
Look her up in WB270

c@sh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi
I recommended her in the past .
She is a bit old but still look great .
Very experienced in FS but still very strong and muscular.
Very nice woman to be with.
Her name is Rachel Miltner and she is from Swiss.
Look her up in WB270


thanks , looking at her pictures she looks good. can you tell me little bit about the fs you had with her you dont need to go into all the details.

thank you

serpico1961

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A rip-off. She's for lying down and avoiding at this inflated price
is she  throwing  in  the paper bag  for her  head  for  free?

serpico1961

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What about Lisa Cross? Or Alina Popa?
alina no  fs  lisa's hubby no  cool on f/s  he's  right  there  during the  session  also
Or less muscular, Lethal Veronica?


Alina popa = from what i have been reading  she doesnt do fs , but maybe some one can prove me wrong

lisa cross, i just found her website. does she do fs?


lethal veronica doesnt do it for me,

t

marfam

Well I have been with Rachel many times.
She is special in a way that for her FS is part of the session you don't have to hide behind the bush or apologize for asking.
I think you could do with her anything that you can do with any escort lady with the plus of the great muscles.
I know she don't like to wrestle.
I recommend to call her and ask anything ,she is very polite .
Have fun and don't forget to tell us how it was.

c@sh

thank you marfarm for the info , i will keep you guys updated

lix4fbbs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A rip-off. She's for lying down and avoiding at this inflated price
is she  throwing  in  the paper bag  for her  head  for  free?

A funny thing about Maryse after seeing more recent photos of her: she seems almost... prettier than I've previously seen.
I know, defies belief. And I am sober!
Maybe it's something to do catching glimpses of her on Awefilms. Evidently, they can perform magic!
But seriously, even though she will never be considered an outright beauty queen, is the fact that she seems a little better looking now because other studios/production companies have put forth their least flattering efforts on her behalf, or because she wasn't that terrible to begin with?
Seeing the way she looks now, at least through Awefilms, makes me at least consider having a session with her where I would've disqualified that thought before.
Either way, ain't no provider, even the "high class" ones, worth 1000 anything for 2 hours!